Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:33:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:44:35 AM

Everybody just Chill !   Grin

Blah blah
Betterman

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:52:32 AM

I like the estimated portion. And please put equation up for the math.

Investment / Distributed tokens = Price per token. Your investment / Price per token = Your total amount of tokens.

$53,069,235/70,000,000 = $0.7581 (Price per token). $1391 (Your investment) / $0.7581 = 1834,85 Tokens.

Does that make sense to you? This would be the calculation without any discounts.

In this case, if the total ICO value is based on the last day price of the crypto coins they collected, and the distribution is based on the time stamped value, the total amount of the tokens distributed to all the investors would far below 70m. That is to say, the development team will steal the difference from the early investors, even through they have already get 30m for free.

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 5935

Meh.

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:56:21 AM

Investment / Distributed tokens = Price per token. Your investment / Price per token = Your total amount of tokens.

$53,069,235/70,000,000 = $0.7581 (Price per token). $1391 (Your investment) / $0.7581 = 1834,85 Tokens.

Does that make sense to you? This would be the calculation without any discounts.

In this case, if the total ICO value is based on the last day price of the crypto coins they collected, and the distribution is based on the time stamped value, the total amount of the tokens distributed to all the investors would far below 70m. That is to say, the development team will steal the difference from the early investors, even through they have already get 30m for free.

How so? Do you understand the English language or are you just playing stupid?

If you invest $1200 on day A and they take that in to their calculations and state that on day B your investment is still worth $1200, how are they stealing? Your logic is so flawed.

If BTC were to go down to $800, or even stay at $1200 during the time of the ICO we'd never have any of these discussions. Did you even invest?

Betterman

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:00:36 PM

Ok good, i thought somthing was wrong with the numbers. I put up 6 eth they where around 215ish i got 985 mobilego. No matter how you do the math its a rip, 100m or 70m. It looks to me like a programmer done his math wrong in the calculation. .76 x 1xxx is a percentage. 1xxxx ÷ .76 is xxx units at 76 cents. Or i could be really sleep would someone help.
you guys got to stop complaining seriously its all clearly detailed in the whitepaper u choose to deposit when you did i sent most of mine when game was at 1.10-1.15 dont hear me crying foul, and if you sent late into the ico it was time stamped at that price it was done fairly stop crying foul already.

Actually, the allocation method was neither contained in the white paper, nor contained on the ICO web page. If they clarified  the method on the ICO webpage, there would be less complaint about this.

The Storj tokens which adopted the time stamped method did state it clearly on their ICO pages and their coins have a definite USD value. Therefore the investors could use a different pattern to invest, they could invest a portion of their bitcoin at the beginning and invest the remains at the end. However, the mobilego tokens omitted the information which is so important to investors, and it is really unfair to the early investors who thought it would be using a normal method to distribute the tokens.

If it was a real-world IPO, the company would be conceived as a deceiver. Hiding important information from the investors would result in a class action lawsuit.

In this specific case, I suggest that all the early investors should at least argue with the project team, Cause their method is really lack of good reasoning point, both in theory and practice.

I was here prior to the ICO going live. I invested during the first day of the ICO going live and I invested on the last day before closing.

During all this time I knew exactly what I was getting myself in to. I knew that investments were timestamped. Jack was in here every day telling people just that too. And it was in the whitepaper.

If you are going to invest money, you should take the time to at least glance through the whitepaper. Otherwise you will always be on the receiving end of a beating.

Nobody should argue about this fact with the team, they've made it very clear ever since the start that this was the method that were to be used. I guess that these days where people who basically did nothing but get lucky to be inside of a pump and earn some money think they are entitled to so much.

I do not know you are an advocate of the development team. Could you please send us a link to the white paper? I really can not find what you said in the white paper, and lost of ppl had already invested a lot of coins before the team made it clear.
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 12:10:35 PM

so ıs there any news.

when we can take tokens to our wallet.they send a maıl but than no news. very exıtıng about mobılego.

ı advıse everybody to transfer mobılgo tokens to waves platform.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:10:38 PM

Ok good, i thought somthing was wrong with the numbers. I put up 6 eth they where around 215ish i got 985 mobilego. No matter how you do the math its a rip, 100m or 70m. It looks to me like a programmer done his math wrong in the calculation. .76 x 1xxx is a percentage. 1xxxx ÷ .76 is xxx units at 76 cents. Or i could be really sleep would someone help.
you guys got to stop complaining seriously its all clearly detailed in the whitepaper u choose to deposit when you did i sent most of mine when game was at 1.10-1.15 dont hear me crying foul, and if you sent late into the ico it was time stamped at that price it was done fairly stop crying foul already.

Actually, the allocation method was neither contained in the white paper, nor contained on the ICO web page. If they clarified  the method on the ICO webpage, there would be less complaint about this.

The Storj tokens which adopted the time stamped method did state it clearly on their ICO pages and their coins have a definite USD value. Therefore the investors could use a different pattern to invest, they could invest a portion of their bitcoin at the beginning and invest the remains at the end. However, the mobilego tokens omitted the information which is so important to investors, and it is really unfair to the early investors who thought it would be using a normal method to distribute the tokens.

If it was a real-world IPO, the company would be conceived as a deceiver. Hiding important information from the investors would result in a class action lawsuit.

In this specific case, I suggest that all the early investors should at least argue with the project team, Cause their method is really lack of good reasoning point, both in theory and practice.

I was here prior to the ICO going live. I invested during the first day of the ICO going live and I invested on the last day before closing.

During all this time I knew exactly what I was getting myself in to. I knew that investments were timestamped. Jack was in here every day telling people just that too. And it was in the whitepaper.

If you are going to invest money, you should take the time to at least glance through the whitepaper. Otherwise you will always be on the receiving end of a beating.

Nobody should argue about this fact with the team, they've made it very clear ever since the start that this was the method that were to be used. I guess that these days where people who basically did nothing but get lucky to be inside of a pump and earn some money think they are entitled to so much.

I do not know you are an advocate of the development team. Could you please send us a link to the white paper? I really can not find what you said in the white paper, and lost of ppl had already invested a lot of coins before the team made it clear.

I am in no way affiliated with the dev team of MGO. I have however been a part of this project as an investor and a believer ever since it was first announced.

It took me about 5 minutes to find it under the Terms in the Whitepaper but here it is:  First line, second paragraph:

"Purchasers in the initial sale will acquire MGO in exchange for BTC, WAVES, ETH and GAME at the USD value
of each investment at the time of investment.
"

And even if you did not read that in the whitepaper it was told here and on slack time and time again during and before the time of the sale.

If you have not taken every action available to gather all necessary information you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Betterman

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:11:37 PM

If you invest $1200 on day A and they take that in to their calculations and state that on day B your investment is still worth $1200, how are they stealing? Your logic is so flawed.

If BTC were to go down to $800, or even stay at $1200 during the time of the ICO we'd never have any of these discussions. Did you even invest?

can you answer me a simple question? How did the team calculate the total value of all the coins they collected? On a time stamped basis or on the last day price basis? It is really make huge difference. Cause if they calculate the value on the last day price basis, but distribute the tokens on a time stamped basis, they would exaggerate the Denominator and shrink the Numerator, therefore a mismatch should occur.
ratatatat

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:13:24 PM

Wow amazing ICO results guys, glad to be part of this community

Glad to hear the dev and his friends were able to buy their own tokens. Should be a hell of a ride.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:15:04 PM

can you answer me a simple question? How did the team calculate the total value of all the coins they collected? On a time stamped basis or on the last day price basis? It is really make huge difference. Cause if they calculate the value on the last day price basis, but distribute the tokens on a time stamped basis, they would exaggerate the Denominator and shrink the Numerator, therefore a mismatch should occur.

Ofcourse they calculated it off of a time stamped basis. Otherwise it would not make much sense now would it? It's clear as day what the whitepaper says, as I pointed out to you in the post above yours.

Betterman

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:40:47 PM

Ofcourse they calculated it off of a time stamped basis. Otherwise it would not make much sense now would it? It's clear as day what the whitepaper says, as I pointed out to you in the post above yours.

In this case, we need a breakdown of the total value. It seems unlikely to add up all the coins to 53m USD if not using the last day price. As you know, the price of bitcoin and ether at the beginning of the ICO is as 50% as that at the close. not to mention that games is only 30%. If I am not wrong, I remember that they have already collect 12m USD before the huge rise of all the coins. That is to say at least one half of their coins are collected at the 30%-50% of the close price. It is hard for me to believe that the value of the other half of the coins equals 41m USD, even based on the last day price.  It is really a simple math problem but you never look into it.

Meanwhile, I can not believe they already got the time stamped valuation because ,as they said, the distribution was under an audit , which was in order to get the time stamped number correct.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 12:47:40 PM

why you guys are arguin with newbie rank? i pretty much seen people who keep complainin on every ANN ICO thread and almost all of them are "newbie" rank with fresh created account.
just ignore them.

Tozex