Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:21:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:18:01 PM

Mgo need advertise asap!

right , but who pay money for advertise ,i think official team will not . can community pay money ?
Lol why would community pay for advertisements? Didn't they raise $53 millions to build product and advertise? When the time comes they'll advertise with the money they've raised.
chicobr

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:37:23 PM

Mgo need advertise asap!

right , but who pay money for advertise ,i think official team will not . can community pay money ?
Lol why would community pay for advertisements? Didn't they raise $53 millions to build product and advertise? When the time comes they'll advertise with the money they've raised.
why dev must advertise this project? they need focus to complete all things on roadmap first then they can do anything they like
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 07:57:51 PM

Mgo need advertise asap!

Btw 53 milion $ that now worth over 200 milion $!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:29:02 PM

Mgo need advertise asap!

Btw 53 milion $ that now worth over 200 milion $!

Where did you get your figure,I know Bitcoin value has gone up but  has it done 4x from the time Mobilego team raised their ICO fund and now, I believe the answer is no. If you are sure show our fact
AztecGoldHero

Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:50:27 PM

team ıs workıng great Cheesy from 90k satoshı to 6k satoshı prıze came Cheesy they kılled 55m dolar ıco as real more than 200m dolar. nıce scam.

ı dıdnt see any sıngle news about mobılgo. they are focusıng over game credıts and they are spendıng that money for game credıts and tellıng us ıts the same thıng. ıts not same thıng, we ınvested to mobılgo not to game credıts. and you made ıco under the name of mobılego not game credıts. but you devs are workıng lıke game credıts devs. because of thıs mgo prıze ıs goıng to hell. and ıf you tell us game credıts and mobılgo ıs the same shıt why you send us mobılgo tokens why you dıdnt send us game credıts..

just a scam project ı see here. collected tons of money from mobılgo ıco and bought game credıts wıth that money and now developpıng game credıts platform. there ıs no ımprovment about mobılgo and they dont thınk too.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:02:25 PM

As app developer, I could make inApp purchases and also outputs with the same token as for example tournament prize, right? So how would that work practical for example with app maker like seattle cloud? Or do you have also an app maker integrated?
kkofor

Activity: 365

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:20:12 PM

team ıs workıng great Cheesy from 90k satoshı to 6k satoshı prıze came Cheesy they kılled 55m dolar ıco as real more than 200m dolar. nıce scam.

ı dıdnt see any sıngle news about mobılgo. they are focusıng over game credıts and they are spendıng that money for game credıts and tellıng us ıts the same thıng. ıts not same thıng, we ınvested to mobılgo not to game credıts. and you made ıco under the name of mobılego not game credıts. but you devs are workıng lıke game credıts devs. because of thıs mgo prıze ıs goıng to hell. and ıf you tell us game credıts and mobılgo ıs the same shıt why you send us mobılgo tokens why you dıdnt send us game credıts..

just a scam project ı see here. collected tons of money from mobılgo ıco and bought game credıts wıth that money and now developpıng game credıts platform. there ıs no ımprovment about mobılgo and they dont thınk too.
Cry I'm cry - because my mobilego and because what is the font u are using? too hard to read
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:29:10 PM

Success awaits the patient one. If you did a diligent research prior to investing in the ico, you will know that growth is inevitable.
Completely agreed brother. I think so too. Growth will be, it's only a matter of time. for doubters it would be desirable to pay attention to schedules of a parent "coin".

wvihor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:29:43 PM

Patiently waiting for the price increase it
This is the currency of the actual product, the price will rise sooner or later
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:56:53 AM

All true! I say also SCAM! No single advertise etc! Thet work on creditgame and spend mobilgo crowd money! But they not spend even 1 milion on what they dud! So 200 + milion stilll in pocket! They just play dirty games! This ico is money lost... scam btw!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:59:17 AM

Hey everyone. I'm happy to announce a bit of news today. GameCredits and MobileGo have Partnered with ESL to Host a Dota 2 Tournament! The tournament will be held on the ESL platform and the winning team will receive an expenses paid trip to ESL One Hamburg which is happening October 28th (they will be accompanied by our team). We're incredibly excited to be working with ESL, and we look forward to many other events and partnerships like this going forward. The GAME is on!

You can read more about the tournament and partnership in this newsletter: http://mailchi.mp/619a6e8bf58c/gamecredits-and-mobilego-team-partner-with-esl-to-host-tournament

Great update and I read there's much more to come for the next 3 weeks Smiley
the-bitcoiner

Activity: 153
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 10:18:50 AM

All true! I say also SCAM! No single advertise etc! Thet work on creditgame and spend mobilgo crowd money! But they not spend even 1 milion on what they dud! So 200 + milion stilll in pocket! They just play dirty games! This ico is money lost... scam btw!

Hey, did you read this?

Message From GameCredits CEO and MobileGo Co-Founder Sergey Sholom

Greetings to the best community ever!

We know that the majority of news coming out recently and some of the ones that will follow, are about GNation and GamecCredits. Some of yoou might be worried because, what about MobileGo?

I want to address this concern.

MobileGo is a vehicle that allows us to create everything we are developing - much of which you will learn more about soon. These activities are incredibly diverse and revolve around the GNation brand. But here is the point - with your help we are creating the strongest brand addressed to the broadest audience ever - gamers. Once this brand gains the momentum it deserves, we fulfill our short-term plans. Imagine how many products - not even tech related ones - can exist and gain huge traction because of the single GNation brand.

So we want everyone to understand that WHATEVER source of revenue we have - it all happened because of our community, and of course a huge piece of our success will be put into MobileGo. So any activity that you see is a part of our entire plan. It’s all synergistic and part of the future we are creating together. That’s why we ask you to promote and show your love for GNation. It’s not a corporation - it’s a common idea that we all love and believe in.

Thank you for all of your help, we couldn't do this without you!

The game is on!
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:41:56 AM

Hey, did you read this?

We know that the majority of news coming out recently and some of the ones that will follow, are about GNation and GamecCredits. Some of yoou might be worried because, what about MobileGo?

MobileGo is a vehicle that allows us to create everything we are developing - much of which you will learn more about soon. These activities are incredibly diverse and revolve around the GNation brand. But here is the point - with your help we are creating the strongest brand addressed to the broadest audience ever - gamers. Once this brand gains the momentum it deserves, we fulfill our short-term plans. Imagine how many products - not even tech related ones - can exist and gain huge traction because of the single GNation brand.

So we want everyone to understand that WHATEVER source of revenue we have - it all happened because of our community, and of course a huge piece of our success will be put into MobileGo. So any activity that you see is a part of our entire plan. It’s all synergistic and part of the future we are creating together. That’s why we ask you to promote and show your love for GNation. It’s not a corporation - it’s a common idea that we all love and believe in.

The game is on!

This is what people don't understand. Gamecredits and MobileGo supplements each other (with GameCredits as the main one). Whatever development of the projects under the Gamecredits also applies for the MobileGo token.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:18:04 PM

How many waves mgo are distributed out of 100mln tokens during the ico distribution??

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
daniweb

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:28:44 PM

Are the funds currently being held in btc/eth or have they already been converted to local fiat currencies?
AztecGoldHero

Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 03:46:50 PM

Hey, did you read this?

The game is on!

thats true. mobılgo was the vehıcle for gamecredıts. because they are spendıng mobılgo money to game.
eddiies

Activity: 392

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:55:49 PM

hi.i have some tokens now.now i want to sell them.but the price is not satisfied for me.if the price will up to $1.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mr.potassium

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:08:58 PM

Seems like a decent project, but the price will likely not go anywhere.

There was a lot of hype in June. This coin was stuck in the hype and so the price was at around 100,000 Satoshis.
It is now sitting at 12,000 Satoshis. A lot of people got burned buying in at around 100,000 Satoshis and 30,000 to 50,000 Satoshis.

It will not be listed on Bittrex or in the foreseeable future.
Here is proof:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x40395044Ac3c0C57051906dA938B54BD6557F212?a=0xfbb1b73c4f0bda4f67dca266ce6ef42f520fbb98

There is no activity on the MGO wallet for Bittrex.
Jiddu

Activity: 390

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:55:34 PM

It will not be listed on Bittrex or in the foreseeable future.
Here is proof:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x40395044Ac3c0C57051906dA938B54BD6557F212?a=0xfbb1b73c4f0bda4f67dca266ce6ef42f520fbb98

There is no activity on the MGO wallet for Bittrex.

That's no proof for anything. They could use another address for testing purposes.
fzkto

Activity: 2282
Merit: 439

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:17:48 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 06:04:58 PM by fzkto

buy wall  Grin
0.00011816   348845.81709827   41.21962175

https://liqui.io/#/exchange/MGO_BTC
Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: