Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:43:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 [382] 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:18:45 PM

id like to see a bigger exchange just as much as anyone else but that doesnt make it a failure that it hasnt happend yet, they have a ton of money to make game credits and mgo be a success and have made partnerships that will help make it a success in the future all good things take time, it will happen.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:38:48 PM

Mobilgo big loser disaster ICO winner in 2017!! 10 btc turn into 1 btc!
But who invest in Eth... omfg he lost even more! Wtf 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Like Vitalik say 95% ico will fail! Mgo is that one!

Oh, it's you again...
Go FUD somewhere else.
Some months ago, I thought he fudded but now I realize that he is telling the truth. The Gc team have to face that MGO is their failure this year. They got 53M $ (was the biggest ICO) but cant list to a big ex. Even MGO could be listed in major exchange, it wont go any where. Look at Game to compare, shit cant become to gold.

Truth?

Bitcoin went up 4-5 times since the ICO, not 10 times, so most coins that didn't go up x5 are lower in BTC value.

And actually, current price is close to the ICO price in $

DXB2017 has only one task on Bitcointalk: FUD
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:53:04 PM

id like to see a bigger exchange just as much as anyone else but that doesnt make it a failure that it hasnt happend yet, they have a ton of money to make game credits and mgo be a success and have made partnerships that will help make it a success in the future all good things take time, it will happen.

Oaks you do know that they are not trust worthy. The thing is people are scared of buying into this.
What did they really do in all this time? Projects can have setbacks. But the team has setback after setback.
At a certain point its too much coincidence. The conclusion is the team is not aligned and doesn't understand anything
about crypto. They are doing some sponsoring and a partnership which is really great.

This project is now turning in delays which are just too much for a team as big as they say they are.

I think this project will grow in the very very long term. But be honest which crypto buyer really buys something which can take ages too go up? Exactly nobody because other projects are outperforming game and mgo.

This team is hyping like they have no competition so no need to rush. Do you really believe this?
If this project is still in this situation in 2 months I would call this ico a money grab.

Do you see any real development newsletters? Only visiting some stands and sponsorships. I could make a newsletter every day because I followed classes. Is that really something for a newsletter?

It's the content of the updates which gets new people on board not some photo's of the 10th event they joined.

150 people working on this. If I had 150 employees and delivered output like this they would be all fired!

bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:35:39 PM

Am I really the only one who's in profit with MGO??  It peaked in june, you could have sold a part with profit, now it's climbing up again.  What's the problem?  And yes you would have made more if you stayed in btc  .... if ... if....if.... Roll Eyes
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:48:19 PM

Oh, it's you again...
Go FUD somewhere else.
Some months ago, I thought he fudded but now I realize that he is telling the truth. The Gc team have to face that MGO is their failure this year. They got 53M $ (was the biggest ICO) but cant list to a big ex. Even MGO could be listed in major exchange, it wont go any where. Look at Game to compare, shit cant become to gold.
Currently, all things I can do is wait and wait more times. I understand I lost a lot of money for this token, not is the USD rates, but I lost in the cryptocurrency rates, I just hope some day, MGO can from the shit to become the Gold someday as IOTA Tongue.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
oaks05

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:01:24 PM

Oaks you do know that they are not trust worthy. The thing is people are scared of buying into this.
What did they really do in all this time? Projects can have setbacks. But the team has setback after setback.
At a certain point its too much coincidence. The conclusion is the team is not aligned and doesn't understand anything
about crypto. They are doing some sponsoring and a partnership which is really great.

This project is now turning in delays which are just too much for a team as big as they say they are.

I think this project will grow in the very very long term. But be honest which crypto buyer really buys something which can take ages too go up? Exactly nobody because other projects are outperforming game and mgo.

This team is hyping like they have no competition so no need to rush. Do you really believe this?
If this project is still in this situation in 2 months I would call this ico a money grab.

Do you see any real development newsletters? Only visiting some stands and sponsorships. I could make a newsletter every day because I followed classes. Is that really something for a newsletter?

It's the content of the updates which gets new people on board not some photo's of the 10th event they joined.

150 people working on this. If I had 150 employees and delivered output like this they would be all fired!

im pretty sure hyperledger wouldnt ask gamecredits to join and im pretty sure unity wouldnt of partnered with the team as well if they were trying to scam people, its common sense, a multi billion dollar company isnt just gonna partner up with anyone who throws an idea there way.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Fallenzz

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:12:03 PM

im pretty sure hyperledger wouldnt ask gamecredits to join and im pretty sure unity wouldnt of partnered with the team as well if they were trying to scam people, its common sense, a multi billion dollar company isnt just gonna partner up with anyone who throws an idea there way.

Gamecredits is still missing from the partners page on Unity website Wink
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:17:29 PM

Gamecredits is still missing from the partners page on Unity website Wink

lol: https://unity3d.com/company/public-relations/news/gamecredits-signs-deal-unity-technologies-bring-blockchain-game
culuuton

Activity: 1590

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:46:46 AM

Am I really the only one who's in profit with MGO??  It peaked in june, you could have sold a part with profit, now it's climbing up again.  What's the problem?  And yes you would have made more if you stayed in btc  .... if ... if....if.... Roll Eyes
You sold it at the time it just traded on liqui, it's your luck but many people do not like it. Now after a few months it's not too disappointed, I see the current price equals the ICO price (the USD rates).
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:54:31 AM

Yeah, I think so. I bought MGO when price was at 20k Satoshis, I'm still at a loss. I'll get out when price will be above 20k Satoshis, Not selling at a loss.
mrlee611

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:53:23 AM

The team collected alot of money but they dont fucking allow to pay some fee for listing on Major exchange like Binance. They behave like Oh, MGo is a good coin so Binance, Bittrex, Polo... come and ask us to list lol. Im Fucking exhausted both of Game and MGO
12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:10:08 AM

Definitely one of my worst investment of the year ( next to polybius) but at least they haven't pulled an exit scam like credence and several other scam coin.
Still my worst investment, and all we get is promises and constant shill about how much fund they have. Well doh, it's now their money, they don't have to reinvest it back into the project. Actually, they haven't reinvested anything and all the item on the road map is delayed.

We almost had bittrex, but they pissed it away by been stubborn. I won't be surprised if one of this other game tokens like enjin ends up claiming that coveted spot. Its also below ICO price but they actually have a working platform, a huge fan base and already listed on binance.  MGO collected more funding and we trading on exchanges where free airdrop coins  can easily find a home.  

At the rate btc is growing, if this guys wanted to salvage this token, they would have done so already.  We will be lucky if they reinvest 5% of the fund back into this project and keep in mind we have to wait till the platform (which is currently delayed) turns a profit before that commences.

So basically............................. oh who cares, am sure this guys don't read this thread. They could give a fuck about my comment. Good night.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:34:29 AM

You sold it at the time it just traded on liqui, it's your luck but many people do not like it. Now after a few months it's not too disappointed, I see the current price equals the ICO price (the USD rates).
No man, that's not luck. That's a strategy. Sell some early when there's a peak, rebuy after fall and wait.  I do it everytime.  That means i don't get the highest profits but at least my potential losses are cut down to a minimum.  That and the facr that people are really impatient. Wait for years if you have to.  Everybody thinking they deserve x10 in a few months, that's what's wrong with crypto.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:17:23 AM

In changed scenario now it will be much more easy to multiply the price of any potential having market like MGO. Bitcoin is keep climbing even at this moment alternative coins markets are suffering but in the long run those high prices of BTC will be helpful for these tokens to acquire higher price targets more easily/. This is how take this changed situation.
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:28:17 AM

In changed scenario now it will be much more easy to multiply the price of any potential having market like MGO. Bitcoin is keep climbing even at this moment alternative coins markets are suffering but in the long run those high prices of BTC will be helpful for these tokens to acquire higher price targets more easily/. This is how take this changed situation.
Well you`re right ,BTC is the only valuable cryptocurrency and all other altcoins are insignificant , but I don`t know how helpful the high price of bitcoin really is, it is already out of reach of the common people . I remenber six moths ago when people were complaining that btc at 2000$ is overpriced , but now it`s 15K.
To multiply MGO, that is from 4k sat to 30k satoshi would be very difficult without a big exchange and few whales who stand behind it.
Bitcoin is ultimately killing the altcoins ,no one wants to invest in other coins/tokens anymore .
josegr4ham

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:52:45 PM

ignoring the trading price Do you think that wmgo and emgo have the same value?
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:02:42 PM

Well you`re right ,BTC is the only valuable cryptocurrency and all other altcoins are insignificant , but I don`t know how helpful the high price of bitcoin really is, it is already out of reach of the common people . I remenber six moths ago when people were complaining that btc at 2000$ is overpriced , but now it`s 15K.
To multiply MGO, that is from 4k sat to 30k satoshi would be very difficult without a big exchange and few whales who stand behind it.
Bitcoin is ultimately killing the altcoins ,no one wants to invest in other coins/tokens anymore .

Though this is the right moment to go shopping for altbags. Check the history of Altcoins. Seems to be we're in a simulair situation as end 2013/begin 2014, also many charts looks simulair like end 2016. Think in 2018 alts and tokens will blow-off and mgo is one of these gems who are going moon in 2018.

the-bitcoiner

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 06:55:28 PM

Enjin ICO ended 1 month ago with 21M cap
Today coin added to binance.
Cap +100% to 43M...
 Huh

p.s. right exchange does everything
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:07:18 PM

Cap +100% to 43M...
 Huh

Have patience soon this token will be on right exchanges still marketing campaign is pending for this innovation. I have very strong believe in this team they will bring interesting value to this token.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:41:03 PM

Cap +100% to 43M...
 Huh

Exactly what I said, but some of this guys rather just shill and call anyone that dares to question the bs a fudder. Enjin ended a month ago, collected less fund but managed to make it into binance. However, mgo, ended I believe in july/august. collected 53 million, which at current value is closer to half a billion but we trading on exchanges where any airdrops coin can easily find a home. Rather, than press this guys for answer, some just rather just shill on and proclaim that anyone who speaks on the matter is a fudder.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 [382] 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: