Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:53:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:39:36 PM

you will have to wait a long time. For this time you can earn

It moving towards it's exploding point still heavy accumulation in the market but that is wise suggestion to hodl for few more time. I also believe it will be worth for it in next year it will rock.

With liqui this coin is dead. Its almost a year after annoucing the ICO so I don't think it will be on polo or bittrex. This coin has a daily volume of 30 BTC and one of the biggest ico's in 2017.
Those 2 don't match

Go FUD somewhere else, your account is 100% FUD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoPedro

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:13:56 PM

Anyone have any information on when they are going to start the MGO Token buy-backs that they promised?

-CryptoPete- ||  Musiconomi A New Music Economy That Works For Everyone || DISCUSSION
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:20:38 PM

Anyone have any information on when they are going to start the MGO Token buy-backs that they promised?

Think next year when the useable products are rolling out they generate profit out of it. Expect that they do their buybacks then.

Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:43:18 PM

Wow, this is a good advice from an underground millionaire)))

Perhaps it is worth to listen to him, merge all MGO, and buy them ... Huh By the way, what would you propose to do with the proceeds?))))) Well, in the sense - how to earn?

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
the-bitcoiner

Activity: 153
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:30:52 PM

By the way, MGO is already $0.673 - without any decent exchanges.
Imagine what will be when added somewhere.  Shocked
the-bitcoiner

Activity: 153
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:31:18 PM

Wow, this is a good advice from an underground millionaire)))

Perhaps it is worth to listen to him, merge all MGO, and buy them ... Huh By the way, what would you propose to do with the proceeds?))))) Well, in the sense - how to earn?

Grin пoдпoльный миллиoнep кopeйкo
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:32:01 PM

No decent exchange will touch it,you must realise if any were they would have did it by now.I see on twitter some guy gives out daily scams from the crypto world and MGO was yesterdays or todays and he has thousands of followers and made a reasonable case it was a scam so that wont help.I am really glad there were too many red flags to get involved
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:49:42 PM

No decent exchange will touch it,you must realise if any were they would have did it by now.I see on twitter some guy gives out daily scams from the crypto world and MGO was yesterdays or todays and he has thousands of followers and made a reasonable case it was a scam so that wont help.I am really glad there were too many red flags to get involved
im glad unity would sign a partnership with a scam coin, im glad one persons perspective also influence you so well because he has thousands of followers,   nice try on fudding, US exchanges(trex, polo)cant really touch it until all the legal aspect of the SEC ruling is figured out, im pretty confident it will land on binance at some point,  the price will go up in time no doubt, next year will be glorious ;-)

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:57:25 PM

im glad unity would sign a partnership with a scam coin, im glad one persons perspective also influence you so well because he has thousands of followers,   nice try on fudding, US exchanges(trex, polo)cant really touch it until all the legal aspect of the SEC ruling is figured out, im pretty confident it will land on binance at some point,  the price will go up in time no doubt, next year will be glorious ;-)
I am not fudding just stating fact the team here never wanted it traded on a major exchange or they would not have come up with two platforms and an erc223 token,they knew at the time this token was never getting listed
oaks05

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:35:51 AM

I am not fudding just stating fact the team here never wanted it traded on a major exchange or they would not have come up with two platforms and an erc223 token,they knew at the time this token was never getting listed
you are 100% wrong, they were in contact with bittrex before the listing and sent them all the contract information to bittrex, bittrex itself did not know it wasnt compatible until they tried sending transactions to the wallet and they were being rejected, than realized they needed to update system

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
12inchMom

Activity: 322

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:45:02 AM

Imagine what will be when added somewhere.  Shocked
im glad unity would sign a partnership with a scam coin, im glad one persons perspective also influence you so well because he has thousands of followers,   nice try on fudding, US exchanges(trex, polo)cant really touch it until all the legal aspect of the SEC ruling is figured out, im pretty confident it will land on binance at some point,  the price will go up in time no doubt, next year will be glorious ;-)
you are 100% wrong, they were in contact with bittrex before the listing and sent them all the contract information to bittrex, bittrex itself did not know it wasnt compatible until they tried sending transactions to the wallet and they were being rejected, than realized they needed to update system

Actually if you know anything about solidity then you will know that it's an easy task to switch from ERC23 to ERC20. All this guys had to do was switch the protocol but they choose to be hard headed and insist that bittrex upgraded their platform to accommodate them. The issue with that is Bittrex doesn't have to do shit, they don't need MGO. MGO on the other hand needs bittrex. so this guys basically flushed a gem down the toilet. Bittrex is already upgraded to list ERC 23 token, cos they have listed a few but am guessing the relationship has been soiled, so they won't bother listing MGO

While we at it, why is it that when someone question the practice of this team and actually make legible comments about their shortcoming on handling this project, he is automatically labeled a fud. So are we all suppose the play the part of a sheep and mindless act like this token is not performing terribly.

The platform is delayed and we get several excuses about it, all we get are those prized newsletters. Their competitor Enjin just finished their ICO a month ago and collected far less funding but is already listed on Binance. Will you also use the same ole SEC excuses to explain why MGO can get on binance. Why is it that a coin that collected 53 million dollars in BTC in July which is approximately close to half a billion dollars in todays market only trading on exchanges where free airdrop coins can easily find a home. Can anyone of you fudder accusers give me a good explanation for that.

Am all for supporting the team and hoping for the best but as a true investor it's your right to question and hold the team accountable for the current state of the project.

You keep touting the unity partnership, which i will admit is pretty cool but it just means that MGO invested in unity and earned a badge of honor. It still does not negate the fact that everything listed on the roadmap is severely delayed. The coin is trading on low volume exchanges where free airdrop coin can easily get listed and the price is actually regressing in a bullish market.

All i ask is that you guys hold this team accountable for the current state of this token and stop labeling anyone that writes statements which is actually true as a fudder.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
oaks05

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:53:21 AM

Hey mr bold letters calm down, the fact trex hasnt listed mgo is because of the SEC ruling on listing securties, the erc23 is no longer a issue, the fact that mgo has a buyback and burn with mgo makes it look like a security( even though the team thinks differently) so trex hasnt listed but still has not said if they plan on listing or not. Obviously we all would love to see it on bigger exchanges but the US exchanges are not listing coins like mgo for the time being, so binance is the exchange we are hoping on for right now and the team has been in contact with binance.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
12inchMom

Activity: 322

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:18:48 AM

Hey mr bold letters calm down, the fact trex hasnt listed mgo is because of the SEC ruling on listing securties, the erc23 is no longer a issue, the fact that mgo has a buyback and burn with mgo makes it look like a security( even though the team thinks differently) so trex hasnt listed but still has not said if they plan on listing or not. Obviously we all would love to see it on bigger exchanges but the US exchanges are not listing coins like mgo for the time being, so binance is the exchange we are hoping on for right now and the team has been in contact with binance.

We all know that the sec rule was just implemented. MGO ICO ended when? that pretty much answers that question.

As for the Binance situation. How long have we been getting the same response that they are in contact with Binance? seriously someone with the time and wants to investigate should go back and peruse earlier post and get the specific date when we got that first response. One thing i know is it's been several months, however, Enjin just finished their ICO a month ago, collected way less fund (and i mean way way less funding) and its already on binance.

I know according to you guys am a fudder. But i rather be a fudder than a mindless sheep. It's our job to hold this team accountable. Either way they are good, their funding has quintupled and still rising, our investment is regressing back to the womb in a bullish market. You can either just keep yelling fudder and repeating the same comments/wishes i have seen so many times in the past several months or actually be real to yourself and hold the team accountable/ask for some real responses

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
mericy

Activity: 256

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:05:19 AM

We all know that the sec rule was just implemented. MGO ICO ended when? that pretty much answers that question.

As for the Binance situation. How long have we been getting the same response that they are in contact with Binance? seriously someone with the time and wants to investigate should go back and peruse earlier post and get the specific date when we got that first response. One thing i know is it's been several months, however, Enjin just finished their ICO a month ago, collected way less fund (and i mean way way less funding) and its already on binance.

I know according to you guys am a fudder. But i rather be a fudder than a mindless sheep. It's our job to hold this team accountable. Either way they are good, their funding has quintupled and still rising, our investment is regressing back to the womb in a bullish market. You can either just keep yelling fudder and repeating the same comments/wishes i have seen so many times in the past several months or actually be real to yourself and hold the team accountable/ask for some real responses

what is the mgo's progress now?i have some tokens but i don't know if i should sell them.i am puzzled now.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
oaks05

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:11:40 AM

man you have no clue what the facts are, in the beginning the issue was the fact trex wasnt erc223 compatible by the time they were compatible the SEC ruling came into effect. once again you keep making yourself look stupid by pretending to know the facts when you clearly dont. that is why it is in deed called FUD.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
mrlee611

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:21:29 AM

man you have no clue what the facts are, in the beginning the issue was the fact trex wasnt erc223 compatible by the time they were compatible the SEC ruling came into effect. once again you keep making yourself look stupid by pretending to know the facts when you clearly dont. that is why it is in deed called FUD.
Wake up man. He is not fking FUD. After failed at Bittrex, the Dev has a big time to list on Binance (which many coins are listed recently). They got alot of money from ICO but they dont fucking pay some money to list to Binance. One more thing, Look at GAME that already in Polo, Bittrex but small volume. Not much people intersted in buying Game so this company is losing faith from investors.
oaks05

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:23:32 AM

Wake up man. He is not fking FUD. After failed at Bittrex, the Dev has a big time to list on Binance (which many coins are listed recently). They got alot of money from ICO but they dont fucking pay some money to list to Binance. One more thing, Look at GAME that already in Polo, Bittrex but small volume. Not much people intersted in buying Game so this company is losing faith from investors.

jack has said a few times now they are willing to pay binance to list mgo, but at this time it is up to binance to accept and list it, once again information you would already have if you took two seconds to go and read, so ONCE AGAIN more FUD by saying dev is unwilling to pay binance listing fee geeze people are relentless and clueless.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:01:47 AM

jack has said a few times now they are willing to pay binance to list mgo, but at this time it is up to binance to accept and list it, once again information you would already have if you took two seconds to go and read, so ONCE AGAIN more FUD by saying dev is unwilling to pay binance listing fee geeze people are relentless and clueless.

Bullshit! You have to understand and its a fact: much more smaller ICO's/tokens already listed on Binance!

Im 100% agree with Mr Bold, nothing happened in the last few month except the Unity partnership which i dont give a f**k. We receive bullshit mailchimp newsletters but thats all! Im a big bagholder but now i think we already lost our money...

Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:18:07 AM

Bullshit! You have to understand and its a fact: much more smaller ICO's/tokens already listed on Binance!

Im 100% agree with Mr Bold, nothing happened in the last few month except the Unity partnership which i dont give a f**k. We receive bullshit mailchimp newsletters but thats all! Im a big bagholder but now i think we already lost our money...

really sad ,so what's should we do ,can our community help ourself to hit Binance in future ?
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:16:28 AM

Anyone buying WavesMGO since it's cheaper than EMGO? It's been stated here that you will be able to switch them out at some point even though blockswap was a fail
Pages: « 1 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: