Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:19:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want me to scrap the current site and start using mmcfe?
Yes - 31 (56.4%)
No - 9 (16.4%)
Doesnt matter to me - 15 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FeatherCoin Pool - Stratum  (Read 18549 times)
viperaus (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 06:37:06 AM

Viperus, as i have said a few times now in this thread, I was not paid for 8 hours of mining at 550 k/h many days ago on the original site. This occurred shortly after I put in a good word for your site as you asked me to do via PM. In fact immediately after receiving my payment for my original work, and posting in this thread that you DID in fact pay me, I turned one of my miners back to your site for a 8 hours session.

This is the session I am speaking of about not being paid. Well, actually i received a one-time credit to my altpool account  of .004 FTC at least 12 hours (and probably longer I forget) after the session ended, but this is clearly not even close to the amount owed for certain. I have not made an account on your new site. If you intend to make good on your above promise of paying your miners for their past work that was not paid due to the site running out of money, then that is great. As I said, I do not have an account at your new site and since the old site is shut down I will provide my FTC wallet address where you can feel free to send me my payment if you wish.

I honestly do not even know how much is owed to me (since the site is down and all) but if you have a record of it still, or send me a payment that even remotely resembles what I should have received, then that would be very nice and I will be happy to report back on this thread to update the situation. Send any payments owed here:

6h3ETimhDYXpEC97wEJiWRYseJ2BJuEjnP

As said before, I will do what I can to ensure all outstanding payments from that site are honored. I have added your address into my list and will process as many payouts as I can this evening.
sob317

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 06:58:47 PM

Just adding my FC wallet in hopes of payout.

6uyyA7mhSvdpnV6QxZRMJLmoVNxdzspHCi

BTC: 12v2K92HKrgnaWbvrwy4xCUXYWNKJmdTB4
carnitastaco

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 11:57:07 PM

Viperus, as i have said a few times now in this thread, I was not paid for 8 hours of mining at 550 k/h many days ago on the original site. This occurred shortly after I put in a good word for your site as you asked me to do via PM. In fact immediately after receiving my payment for my original work, and posting in this thread that you DID in fact pay me, I turned one of my miners back to your site for a 8 hours session.

This is the session I am speaking of about not being paid. Well, actually i received a one-time credit to my altpool account  of .004 FTC at least 12 hours (and probably longer I forget) after the session ended, but this is clearly not even close to the amount owed for certain. I have not made an account on your new site. If you intend to make good on your above promise of paying your miners for their past work that was not paid due to the site running out of money, then that is great. As I said, I do not have an account at your new site and since the old site is shut down I will provide my FTC wallet address where you can feel free to send me my payment if you wish.

I honestly do not even know how much is owed to me (since the site is down and all) but if you have a record of it still, or send me a payment that even remotely resembles what I should have received, then that would be very nice and I will be happy to report back on this thread to update the situation. Send any payments owed here:

6h3ETimhDYXpEC97wEJiWRYseJ2BJuEjnP

As said before, I will do what I can to ensure all outstanding payments from that site are honored. I have added your address into my list and will process as many payouts as I can this evening.

Hey Viper, if you dont have them, do you have any idea what happened to all the missing FC on the old site?  As I've said before in the thread, I'm mining on fc.altpool with absolutely no problems at all, but this whole previous situation makes me curious.
mrSprinkles

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 02:20:23 AM

Wasn't paid for at least 12 hours @ 2.6 MH/s, in addition to early mined blocks. The site said I had ~2900 FC, I tried to cash out, it didn't send anything to my wallet but deducted the 2900 FC from my account.
AMD FTW

Activity: 317

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 06:08:51 PM

Viperaus responded via pm

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you - looking at my database/transfer log;

Payment Address    Payment Totals  Payment Amount   
6nXTQ9jJ5tt1jg7UuZjDsgmVyaQwinFoVb   -2354.28010319   -2354.28010319
6nXTQ9jJ5tt1jg7UuZjDsgmVyaQwinFoVb   -2685.58387865   -331.30377546
6nXTQ9jJ5tt1jg7UuZjDsgmVyaQwinFoVb   -9719.78571947   -7034.20184082
6nXTQ9jJ5tt1jg7UuZjDsgmVyaQwinFoVb   -15899.58409435   -6179.79837488
6nXTQ9jJ5tt1jg7UuZjDsgmVyaQwinFoVb   -15987.84550035   -88.261406   

Have Paid   Outstanding
21636.94698   5649.10147965

So reading through this list, the amount currently owing to you should be 5649.10147965 and will be paid as soon as possible (please see my latest post).

It's definitely a start that he's come back in and posted and sent out some pm's. What I'm interested in is how many people have received payment from his old site being that he mentioned he was going to work on it last night.

Viperaus can you post a total of what you owe to all miners. Then when you payout to these miners we'll keep track of it via a log/ledger.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Edvin512

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 01:47:26 PM

still nothing received

I am like a lennisters
sob317

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 03:25:32 PM

Yeah, I got nothing either. Not that I was expecting much of anything but still no reply to my e-mail or any FC deposits. Maybe he'll pay off the larger amounts owed and then get to it.

sob317

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 03:51:20 PM

FC looks like it's being added to BTC-E.
They have a FC/BTC tab but nothing in it yet.

Edvin512

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:37:43 PM

Have anyone received the coins they are owed?

I am like a lennisters
hughperman

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 06:31:10 PM

Have anyone received the coins they are owed?
I haven't, it was only 98 or 99 FTC but they're worth a little bit at the min so hoping the OP comes back!!

(Address: 6nPNw53RPcMvnP5A6T8etjdTrWZfrHGaHi in case viperaus is paying out)
rototo

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 07:02:57 PM

HI,

it's seems that's my mining didn't bring any FTC since a few hours now,
I'm switching pool.
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 09:04:38 PM

pool having problems today or just really unlucky?

HI,

it's seems that's my mining didn't bring any FTC since a few hours now,
I'm switching pool.
Edvin512

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 11:07:57 PM

a new pool before the users from older pool is paid?

I am like a lennisters
viperaus (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 05:03:53 AM

Hi Everyone,

So I have finished running my reports and have paid out as many users as I have been able to without eating into the allocated funds for current miners on fc.altpool

There are a few users still remaining to be finalised - please see this google doc file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aji0Rmxt25S7dEhVUGQySVFYRjNoOW5HNEtWTEZpV0E&usp=sharing

If you feel you are still owed funds and are not on this list, please contact me via PM and let me know your username and payment address (if it was set) and I will verify the details and if requested send a copy of my report through to you.

There were quite a lot of users that have been overpaid - any that were less than 100 have not been included on this list. I do not expect people to return excess funds, but it would be nice if they do.

Sorry for the delays; i wanted to make sure this data was as accurate as possible.

Regards,
Troy.
billionaire

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 06:25:56 AM

Viperaus, any way you can PM me what my user ID is on the original altpool site? I dont know what it is and cant view it because the site is down. I do not see my wallet address under the listed addresses. My username on your original altpool site is "billionairebot"

Thanks.
cryptojournal

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 05:40:04 PM

I haven't received my 3K+ FTC from the pool. There could be much more than that because I continued mining long after the front-end disappeared, and I was still submitting shares @ 7 Mh/s. Viperaus has sent me 100 FTC (Why 100 FTC when I mined 3K+?Huh), then he has consistently ignored my PMs so far.

I am not among the list of addresses for payouts on Google docs, it's as if I didn't exist or hadn't mined on his pool for an extended period.

I am now publicly asking OP to please send me my full FTC balance asap. I have submitted all relevant info including my workers' name multiple times by PM.

The fact that FTC is down more than 70% since the last time I asked for my balance to be paid doesn't help. OP had ample opportunity to sell high and buy back low for payouts. This is no way to manage a pool and treat miners.

OP, please send me my full balance asap to the address I gave you via PM.

I will post an update in this thread about my situation.
cryptojournal

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 12:37:40 PM

Still no transfer from Viperaus, and no answer to my PMs...

Is anyone else waiting for a payment from Viperaus?
steganos

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 06:14:50 PM

I haven't received my 3K+ FTC from the pool. There could be much more than that because I continued mining long after the front-end disappeared, and I was still submitting shares @ 7 Mh/s. Viperaus has sent me 100 FTC (Why 100 FTC when I mined 3K+?Huh), then he has consistently ignored my PMs so far.

I am not among the list of addresses for payouts on Google docs, it's as if I didn't exist or hadn't mined on his pool for an extended period.

I am now publicly asking OP to please send me my full FTC balance asap. I have submitted all relevant info including my workers' name multiple times by PM.

The fact that FTC is down more than 70% since the last time I asked for my balance to be paid doesn't help. OP had ample opportunity to sell high and buy back low for payouts. This is no way to manage a pool and treat miners.

OP, please send me my full balance asap to the address I gave you via PM.

I will post an update in this thread about my situation.

I certainly understand your frustration, but I wanted to share my experience which might provide a some useful insight.  I also sent a PM to Viperaus on May 3rd after his last message in this thread.  In my case, I was sending a PM because I was on the list of addresses that have been overpaid and I was asking what address he would like that overpayment returned to.  I also have not received a response to my PM.  If you look at the profile of Viperaus, you will notice that he has not been on the forum since May 3rd.  Some may be concerned that Viperaus has taken the money and ran, but I don't think this is the case.  He has gone through a lot of effort to determine what he still owes people, and he has disclosed that information here without being asked to do so.  It sounds that in your case he is missing some information in his records, but I do not believe that is because of malicious intent and hopefully that will all get sorted out soon.

I am willing to give Viperaus the benefit of the doubt and consider that what is going on has something to do with what he posted in this thread on April 30th:

Hello everyone - I am sorry I have not been around for the last few days; I have had some family problems of late and that is a bigger priority to me than anything else.

It sounds like Viperaus is dealing with difficult things in his life right now.  I realize that it is a lot easier for me to give Viperaus the benefit of the doubt and be patient because I am waiting to return money rather than waiting to receive money.  I also understand that a lot of people just want their money, but hopefully my experience and perspective will put some minds at ease that things may eventually get worked out.

Hoping for the best for everyone involved,

steganos
billionaire

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 03:41:50 PM

At this point I would be willing to consider the debt paid if I received 30FTC.

According to the Viperaus Google Spreadsheet, I am due just over 100FTC. Forget the other 70FTC, forget the lost opportunity to sell those 100FTC for .005-.007 each when BTC-E first accepted FTC had I been paid anywhere near the time when i devoted the mining effort towards earning them, just please pay me 30FTC, which is worth around .00099BTC each at the moment, and you can check my name off the "owed"list.

If you can afford to open and operate second pool, surely you can afford to pay me just under 30% of what you owe me. I will be fine with reporting back in this thread whatever amount of FTC is delivered to me, assuming any ever is.
cryptojournal

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 10:38:24 AM

Steganos,

Thanks for your input. I hope you're right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: