Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:05:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering]  (Read 908387 times)
Muhammad al-Hodl

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:02:24 PM

Mark just showed up in my front yard in a helicopter and gave me all of the money he owed me.  He said that he was terribly sorry about the delay and though it was only right to commission the machine and pilot so that he could expedite making things right.  After the inconvenience I suffered he thought it was the right thing to do.  We also took a sight-seeing flight for 1/2 an hour.

Mt. Gox is the greatest!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
donk4u
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:05:22 PM

Lol at newb trollz
infoman

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:27:42 PM

thanks for your shilling efforts newbie , please have gox send ya a little extra for your efforts you just happened to make a new account so could chill everyone down very nice. If they sent me an email maybe I wouldn't be uptight . I don't think thats too much to ask for after charging me 20 plus percent markup to get my mone off. Other exchanges at 788 but gox charged me   950 5 days later 1 email no withdrawl and i should be chill i see.

dude, I dont see what is your problem with me. I am no troll, came here to tell you there is hope to get your BTCs out. I am sorry if it is not for your taste.

I understand that you are stressed out, I gave up getting USD out long time ago as I heard it is nearly impossible, there is a reason mtgox has the values up to $930+, I guess they dont want people just transfer over cheap btc from bitstamp and make a quick buck selling on gox.

The only option I saw is getting out BTC, nice and simple.

It took me 4 days to get out 40% of the transfer, but I was happy as I actually hoped I lost all the coins. So I am here to tell you there is hope, if it is a problem for you, then I dont know what to say.

Would you feel better if I told you, you lost all your funds and that is it? only starving comes from now on? does it feel better? Im sure it does not.

Also, just think about for a second how bad it will be to the bitcoin community if mtgox goes down? that would drive down the prices for sure. Although, on second thought, I would just buy even more at stamp, so not too concerned. 
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:29:21 PM

So you saying my venting is going to drive gox out of buisness? The way they are conducting their buisness affairs more then sucks, if that causes them to shut down their own fault.  Fair enough on your other points.
infoman

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:35:21 PM

So you saying my venting is going to drive gox out of buisness? Fair enough on your other points.

hmm, not sure about that, just came to mind when in the UK, Northern Rock went down because every one wanted to get the money out and they had no reserves.

I was thinking if a mass panic causes everyone to withdraw all the btc-s/usd in sudden, bad news spreads that gox is going down, etc, etc, it makes to the bbc news, so noone buys btc at gox any more (newbies) so gox will have no liquidity to pay us (you and me and everyone on the forum) back and this eventually will cause gox to go down.

from the other hand, if I dont get the remaining 60% of my coins soon, I will be on your side bro to sue them Wink

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:39:36 PM

So you saying my venting is going to drive gox out of buisness? Fair enough on your other points.

hmm, not sure about that, just came to mind when in the UK, Northern Rock went down because every one wanted to get the money out and they had no reserves.

I was thinking if a mass panic causes everyone to withdraw all the btc-s/usd in sudden, bad news spreads that gox is going down, etc, etc, it makes to the bbc news, so noone buys btc at gox any more (newbies) so gox will have no liquidity to pay us (you and me and everyone on the forum) back and this eventually will cause gox to go down.

from the other hand, if I dont get the remaining 60% of my coins soon, I will be on your side bro to sue them Wink

lol sue a bankrupt company Wink If they send me an email reprocessing I expect the money to be there next day especially if other people are getting paid out. If it is automatically reprocessed to transferes that didn't go thru, then how are you getting yours and I haven't received  mine?
infoman

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

lol sue a bankrupt company Wink If they send me an email reprocessing I expect the money to be there next day especially if other people are getting paid out. If it is automatically reprocessed to transferes that didn't go thru, then how are you getting yours and I haven't received  mine?

you tried to withdraw usd right? or btc?
usd is a whole different matter, I heard its nearly impossible to withdraw usd (see to avoid day trading between bitstamp and gox)

my btc withdraws arrived in order so far, so they might be processing it in chunks? not sure, I have no info on that.
can you cancel your usd / buy btc and get that out? still better to have something than nothing if the shit hits the fan.

ps: you can sue a recently bankrupt company, receivers just pile in the loss and you get some fraction if lucky.

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:48:34 PM

Thank you for the email. We can see that your withdrawal is yet to be processed. The transactions are being re-issued automatically, however we will also escalate this to our developers and update you once the withdrawal is processed.

Best regards,

MtGox Team

got this in email ~hope alive?

dude don't jinx me  Mr infoman i cashed out to an online wallet not to savings and i bought btc 1.1 at a markup of 200 plus usd .  Not only did i pay 250 usd roughly for their markup i never got it even after I was assured being automatically processed. I got email above yesterday you got your coins and if they are being automatically reissued stands to reason i should have gotten mine since you got yours.  If you got paid I should have got paid someone obviously lied ~support.  

If you sue a bankrupt company you get nickles on the dollar if your lucky.
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 09:41:54 PM

If Gox was honest, they'd have 100% of the assets entrusted to them. If they don't, they're crooks.
brucels99

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 03:03:46 AM

My experience this week with MtGox - times are US CT:
Sunday, 1/26 at 1251am, Withdrew .425 Bitcoin from MtGox to Bitstamp
Sunday, 1/26 at 1131am, Opened support ticket with MtGox - complained that the withdrawal still was not showing up on the Blockchain
Sunday, 1/26 evening - In another Bitcoin Forum, I learned about how to look up my transaction on http://skanner.net/MtGox/mtgox_tx.php and it was listed as a Bad TX
Monday, 1/27 at 945pm - checked Skanner.net and my transaction no longer was listed
Monday, 1/27 at 948pm - received email from Bitstamp that my BTC arrived
Friday, 1/31 at 306pm - received email answer to my support ticket (Below) 

Jay, Feb 01 06:06:
Hi xxxxxxxxxx,
For the past few days some of our users have been suffering from Bitcoin Withdrawal delays where transactions could be stuck for several hours or days.
Please rest assured that this is only affecting a limited number of users and transactions, and that we are working hard on resolving this problem as soon as possible.
We ask for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue and will continue to update you on this matter as the situation evolves.

Best regards,
MtGox Team

I am happy that my little amount of BTC was able to be transferred out and happy that MtGox actually answered my support ticket, but It will take a lot of explaining and possibly even a company buyout or management change for me to use MtGox.  Not communicating with customers is absolutely deplorable.
infoman

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:49:53 AM

Thank you for the email. We can see that your withdrawal is yet to be processed. The transactions are being re-issued automatically, however we will also escalate this to our developers and update you once the withdrawal is processed.

Best regards,

MtGox Team

got this in email ~hope alive?

dude don't jinx me  Mr infoman i cashed out to an online wallet not to savings and i bought btc 1.1 at a markup of 200 plus usd .  Not only did i pay 250 usd roughly for their markup i never got it even after I was assured being automatically processed. I got email above yesterday you got your coins and if they are being automatically reissued stands to reason i should have gotten mine since you got yours.  If you got paid I should have got paid someone obviously lied ~support.  

If you sue a bankrupt company you get nickles on the dollar if your lucky.

ah, yeah, that does not make sense indeed. Hope your transfer goes through fine, did not want to jinx you for sure, also hope my remaining coins will arrive soon.
started checking my wallets hourly, haha, its quite addictive (and "slightly" annoying as well)
arruah
Legendary

Activity: 1357
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 05:03:58 AM

I have same problem. but i have still no bitcoins on my wallet. sorry for my English.
Support team no answer two days.

BCH
cryptog1

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:01:33 AM

Can Japanese people withdraw money to their bank accounts at shortest time?

Residents of Japan can probably do it fastest. Since the new year however there has been a steady delay which I think is growing slowly longer. I submitted a withdrawal on the 5th and it took 8 business days. It seems like ones following have been 10b.d. or so. I submitted one on the 27th and obv will let people know when it goes through.

I made 2 JPY withdrawal requests last week, one on Tue, the other on Wed.
Since then, 8 and 7bd have passed respectively. I hope your 10b.d are right and I ll be able to get my JPY next week.
cryptog1

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:09:02 AM

For JPY now 22 calendar days to be processed.

Is it an official statement from mtgox or do you speak based on your own experience?
cozytrade

Activity: 1098
Merit: 310

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 10:17:52 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2014, 11:46:20 AM by cozytrade

Is it an official statement from mtgox or do you speak based on your own experience?

My own actual data. Not JNB, with 1BTC equivalent JPY processed on 31/1. Still don't know factors of interval from the last withdrawal and amount.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View ArchiveReport to moderator 
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████▄
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
████████████▀██▀
████▀█████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
cryptog1

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:38:46 AM

My own actual data. Not JNB, with 1BTC equivalent JPY processed on 13/1. Still don't know factors of interval from the last withdrawal and amount.

Tks. So you made the request around 24DEC13?
I have withdrawn several btcs worth of JPY.
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:59:02 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2014, 03:33:57 PM by donk4u

My experience this week with MtGox - times are US CT:
Sunday, 1/26 at 1251am, Withdrew .425 Bitcoin from MtGox to Bitstamp
Sunday, 1/26 at 1131am, Opened support ticket with MtGox - complained that the withdrawal still was not showing up on the Blockchain
Sunday, 1/26 evening - In another Bitcoin Forum, I learned about how to look up my transaction on http://skanner.net/MtGox/mtgox_tx.php and it was listed as a Bad TX
Monday, 1/27 at 945pm - checked Skanner.net and my transaction no longer was listed
Monday, 1/27 at 948pm - received email from Bitstamp that my BTC arrived
Friday, 1/31 at 306pm - received email answer to my support ticket (Below)  

Jay, Feb 01 06:06:
Hi xxxxxxxxxx,
For the past few days some of our users have been suffering from Bitcoin Withdrawal delays where transactions could be stuck for several hours or days.
Please rest assured that this is only affecting a limited number of users and transactions, and that we are working hard on resolving this problem as soon as possible.
We ask for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue and will continue to update you on this matter as the situation evolves.

Best regards,
MtGox Team

I am happy that my little amount of BTC was able to be transferred out and happy that MtGox actually answered my support ticket, but It will take a lot of explaining and possibly even a company buyout or management change for me to use MtGox.  Not communicating with customers is absolutely deplorable.

Based on this thread they are outright liars saying this is only happening to a number of users mt gox is broke classic ponzi scheme. Why are they not responding to users who are affected daily and ignoring resending the transactions after taking moneys out at 20 plus percent markup?

I have placed the newbie mtgox shill  infoman on ignore. I called fincen whom mt gox registered with spoke to some lady with dogs barking who told me very dangerous to deal with bitcoins as supports illegal activities lol so why are they registering them something mt gox proudly displays. that they are regiestered with fincen.

Support ignoring all my emails while stealing 1100 usd from me. They did acknowladge one email since Monday admitting my funds were indeed not transferd but would be loaded automatically 2 days later a few  people are getting transferes and although uploaded automatically I havent recieved mine .
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 05:49:17 PM

I was trying to get my money from 2 withdrawals back to my Mtgox account.

I said:
I've read there's an indefinite delay on US withdrawals. Please refund my withdrawal requests back to my account.
Username: ****
Transaction reference: ****
Transaction reference: ****
Thanks.

They said:
Dear *****,
Thank you for your mail.
I could see that there are 2 withdrawals , which has been in confirmed status and is under process. We apologize for the delay this might cause to you. Due to a change in our banking system we are currently experiencing a back-log of withdrawals that we need to process. Our team is working hard to increase transaction speeds, but there is approximately a two-week back-log we need to overcome.
It will take a few weeks to get back to normal, and we thank you for your patience during this time.
If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us and we will be glad to assist you with the information.
Best regards,
MtGox Team

So I said:
I've known people who've had "confirmed" withdrawal requests of longer than two weeks who still haven't received their money. If you can't guarantee my withdrawal will be processed in 2 weeks, please refund my **** USD back to my Mtgox account so I can buy some BTC with it.
Thank you.

Is anyone else having problems getting withdrawals to be added back to their Mtgox account? Did I say it incorrectly?

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:53:52 PM

They said:
Dear *****,
Thank you for your mail.
I could see that there are 2 withdrawals , which has been in confirmed status and is under process. We apologize for the delay this might cause to you. Due to a change in our banking system we are currently experiencing a back-log of withdrawals that we need to process. Our team is working hard to increase transaction speeds, but there is approximately a two-week back-log we need to overcome.

two weeks behind, they are catching up   Grin

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 06:00:55 PM

They said:
Dear *****,
Thank you for your mail.

two weeks behind, they are catching up   Grin

It's always been "2 weeks" in every single email. I don't think anyone's gotten a different number.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: