Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:33:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be used by ordinary citizens?  (Read 43523 times)
YGM

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:05:18 AM

Any one can use bitcoins, It just depends upon the persons interest towards it to learn this new technology and how it will be useful to them. There is no restrictions stated anywhere like only some kind of people can use it.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:18:23 AM

Any one can use bitcoins, It just depends upon the persons interest towards it to learn this new technology and how it will be useful to them. There is no restrictions stated anywhere like only some kind of people can use it.
Nowadays it's easy to get the information you want as long as you have that interest, internet is your friend and by just using google you can always find relevant information that would help you fully understand bitcoin. If kids can do it, so for sure for a person who can read and understand it will be possible, as long as you will not surrender easily when you first read terminologies that are new to you then you're good to go, in addition there is Youtube where you can just search bitcoin and you can find relevant videos that will help you understand.

digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:27:52 AM

That depends on how far bitcoin will make it, whether it is accepted or not, there need to be places where people can buy them, they need to know why they buy it and once all governments accept it as a payment it will be easy and usable for everyone, look at Mingo.com they start their ICO pre sale today, a platform with their own wallet, coins and apps where people can be introduced to bitcoin and how to use it, so only time and progress will tell how far it will go, but the future is bright if you ask me!

josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:34:05 AM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?
Ofcourse yes like me im a ordinary people so bitcoin is for all people even youre a poor or rich but like me i have a courage to use this becuase i want to become rich like others so thats why i always doing workhard everyday and reading always even im a poor becuase i want to become rich.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:59:40 AM

Maybe they will once they find someone that teach them how to use it. Many will be not interested, but if bitcoin becomes popular all over the world and easier to get, they will need to learn about it. Bitcoin can help ordinary citizens in paying bills or shopping or any daily need that can be done on the internet. It's not popular  as it should be at this moment, but in the near future it will be.
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:30:38 PM

of course, not just rich people and tech experts who can use bitcoin. everyone can use it not to mention the students and the farmers provided they want to learn about bitcoin.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:44:27 PM

In fact we as citizens use bitcoin, I think it is normal and bitcoin can be used by ordinary citizens. currently many countries are banned bitcoin but this does not reduce the use of bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:45:11 PM

of course, not just rich people and tech experts who can use bitcoin. everyone can use it not to mention the students and the farmers provided they want to learn about bitcoin.
yes i agree it can be used by different kind of people as long as  they can understand and know how to write and read bitcoin be used.that was the great advantage of bitcoin we dont have to apply and it is purely open to everybody .
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:13:14 PM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

Of course they can. Of course that they need a good offer from merchants to actually start using it, but once that is available everyone will be aable to use bitcoin, specially because crypto cards are already there, and the same thing applies to mobile wallets. Everyone has a smartphone now, so it will not be a problem.
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:18:15 PM

ordinary citizens will be able to use bitcoin if bitcoin becomes a common currency. It would be very difficult to use bitcoin without the knowledge of technology. You don't understand technology, you will not understand bitcoin. bitcoin used by people in the profession group like a merchants, students, engineers ... so ordinary citizens cann't use bitcoin

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 01:20:22 PM

I think nowadays there are many people who follow bitcoin, not only those who know technology or highly educated people, but people who are ordinary and do not have high office also sometimes can follow bitcoin also to change its fate in order to meet the needs of the economy during this is always increasing.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
davids

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:30:42 PM

Bitcoin can be used by ordinary citizens, They just need a good understanding to what technology and concept this digital currency is using and there should also be a place to use the bitcoin, such as merchants, apps, and bitcoin atm
Tadblt

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:42:50 PM

I think nowadays there are many people who follow bitcoin, not only those who know technology or highly educated people, but people who are ordinary and do not have high office also sometimes can follow bitcoin also to change its fate in order to meet the needs of the economy during this is always increasing.

It is simply because bitcoin was made for ordinary citizens. Or maybe bitcoin was made that only requires the common sense of a normal modern guy, you know. Like if you don't even understand how to use a phone, which will be considered as absurd or funny these days, then you can't understand how to use bitcoin. It will look all abstract to you. Bitcoin requires, like, an hour or two of research for you to understand the basic stuffs. You don't have to learn how nodes work, you don't have to know what is going on under the hood. These are technical stuffs and sending bitcoin doesn't require you to know everything about it. Just like how are you able to use your phone without having to understand its components.

Yes, bitcoin can surely be used by ordinary citizens.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:44:16 PM

Of course ordinary citizens can use bitcoins. But, the catch is that, they will not be able to use it properly unless they have atleast some knowledge about cryptography and security. A lot of terms used in the community will leave them confused. But, the thing is that anyone can learn something if it is an interest or a necessity. Just look at computers Cheesy

Yes it is , but we should consider the fact that before someone can be able to use bitcoin thy must have gadget , Internet connection and specially enough knowledge for them to access it cause we all know that bitcoin is a digital system and its kinda techy we should be guided by someone who has a enough knowledge in this system.

kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:37:24 AM

Of course ordinary persons can use bitcoin! There is no rule that says they can't . The only thing the person need to use this wonderful cryptocurrency is an internet connected device. Also they won't need to be tech savvy to use it. They won't even have to know about SegWit, mining ...etc cause services like Coinbase are offering a very beginner friendly wallet which makes it easy for anyone to dive into the crypto world.
Ordinary citizens can use bitcoins if they have good understanding of the concept of crypto currencies and their uses in the digital market. They can either start making investments in bit coins or can trade them for the things they need. Bitcoin will surely give some benefits, they can’t even imagine.
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:14:27 AM

Of course, this goal requires long-term planning.
For example, the integration of some courses in the primary school and the college, and why not in the universities.
And if this thing is difficult it can in the first place integrate it as an option.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
TheBTCAlex

Activity: 126

Back from Vacation!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:31:37 AM

Yes, I agree that currently the usage of bitcoin is actually very limited, only a specific core of people, who are usually very educated, technology inclined, future minded use this stuff. But in many places some actions are already been undertaken, like conferences, summits, etc, to bring bitcoin to a larger group of people like students, teachers, and most importantly the ordinary person.
I think, currently in my country, India, many are uneducated, but education is a must to be able to properly use, accept and understand bitcoin. So, atleast in my country it will take a while, atleast for India.

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:34:08 AM

Of course ordinary citizens can use bitcoins. But, the catch is that, they will not be able to use it properly unless they have atleast some knowledge about cryptography and security. A lot of terms used in the community will leave them confused. But, the thing is that anyone can learn something if it is an interest or a necessity. Just look at computers Cheesy

Yes it is , but we should consider the fact that before someone can be able to use bitcoin thy must have gadget , Internet connection and specially enough knowledge for them to access it cause we all know that bitcoin is a digital system and its kinda techy we should be guided by someone who has a enough knowledge in this system.
Of course! Bitcoin are not exclusively made to those known personality in the world. For me, this bitcoin are made to those who are interested in online currencies, those whose curious in bitcoin , those who are willing to take risk on trading, and those who have knowledge about bitcoin even though they are ordinary citizens only. As long as you have a gadget that you could use on your campaign and internet connections, and have a knowledge about it, then this bitcoin is for YOU.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:42:48 AM

Yes it is true, nowadays as we all know those who are not attending schools are more knowledgeable in new technology's than those who are daily attending school classes. Bitcoin can be used by ordinary people when they have a knowledge how to deal with it. Since the information can be easily accessed in internet then I would never be shock that many of us here is like me, an ordinary citizen.

Y U MAD AT ME
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:59:46 AM

I think ordinary people can use bitcoin as a means of transaction, investment. If they understand a bit about bitcoin it will be great.
Exactly you are right. Bitcoin don’t have any categories of users anyhow. It doesn’t depend whosoever you are. Not cast, no breed nor depends upon the rich or poor citizen. If you can use your computer and internet services are accessible to you are a legitimate user. Get into it and make profits.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: