Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:17:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia  (Read 75030 times)
arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:19:38 PM

I figured out the problem. It's because I would go over the 2 billion coin cap in the wallet. I'm testing to find out if it's wallet wide or stack specific. So dumb, lost 13 days of minting as a result  Angry

As for price, it always fluctuates.

By coin control feature I make my block size 400 to 500 millions. It takes 8 to 12 days to get staking reward.
You can see what I am doing.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sprts/address.dws?SYkXBLc2QrgJ6AWaBNBthrzcLV4Cya7tWV.htm
Thanks to you both, bastilar for your questions, and kk777 for your answers.  I wasn't aware of this "2 billion coin cap" feature. I'm also interested to know if its wallet wide or stack specific.
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 04:21:08 AM

I figured out the problem. It's because I would go over the 2 billion coin cap in the wallet. I'm testing to find out if it's wallet wide or stack specific. So dumb, lost 13 days of minting as a result  Angry

As for price, it always fluctuates.

By coin control feature I make my block size 400 to 500 millions. It takes 8 to 12 days to get staking reward.
You can see what I am doing.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sprts/address.dws?SYkXBLc2QrgJ6AWaBNBthrzcLV4Cya7tWV.htm

we staking the coin got many?i mean doubled?but how to make price high again. im see on coin gather keep fall. when i wait hold there around 2M coins

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
Gonnabetya

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

Auxilium Global, AUX cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 12:54:34 PM

Hi new to this. Not very technical.

But know how to run an internet based company. Concluding, the logo and website of "Sprouts" does not really call out for action. I honestly only bought the currency, because I wanted to see what it would do in the longterm.

Also social media looks dead, or near to death.

If I look at other currencies, with more value, I see that they have a much better designed website lay-out, logo, which makes the total picture of the product much more reliable to start with.

Am interested in your views on the value prospects for the next couple of months.

Any tips for this beginner?

Thanks, and have a nice day!

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Website | Community Forum | FacebookTwitterTelegram Channel | Telegram Group |
Discord
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 01:10:52 PM

I've looked at the rich list, they have way more than 2 billion coins in wallet /address but are still staking.

But they are staking amounts far less than 2 billion, so I think 2billion cap only affects the stack size itself. Good to know.

As for sprouts value, just mine it and trade it for bitcoin/litecoin/dogecoin/etc. It'll always be worth something because of that. Don't over complicate it.

agree sir. that i wanna explain. they keep dump. i think the problem need high price solved. or make low after that high. same as another alt prices

Nortlox

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:23:09 PM

hello team,

I am new to this thread and i want to help the community.I have some millions of sprouts also (to be honest  Grin). Is there any dev active here or not? I took the initiative to create a new site which i ve not published yet (wait for dev to discuss), that i think will help this coin.
arcmetal

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:39:31 PM

hello team,

I am new to this thread and i want to help the community.I have some millions of sprouts also (to be honest  Grin). Is there any dev active here or not? I took the initiative to create a new site which i ve not published yet (wait for dev to discuss), that i think will help this coin.
The most recent dev for this coin was sproutsjr, but I can't be sure if he is still active. Their last post was on March 17th, and they posted the latest wallet on March 15th:
https://sproutscommunity.wordpress.com/2017/03/15/sprouts-wallet-release/

Nortlox

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:11:09 PM

Oh i see that is a problem i will pm him but i dont know if he will reply. I think that in order to pump this coins value and stability we need a couple of things. A new site would be a great start (i created one and i ll give y a little teaser  Grin http://prntscr.com/fpb27o ). Furthermore, we need a linux wallet and why not also an android (i havent see any of them there) and finally i think we need a new more organized thread in bitcointalk. Is anyone willing to help? I m in for a try. I ll also pm here and in sprouts site to the dev and let you know.
Gonnabetya

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 09:05:59 PM

Sure, willing to help. As mentioned I am not very technical, but have knowledge about internetmarketing. Also I could work on a website, or help with the brianstorming.

I think a couple of things would boost the value:
1. Website plus a logo (current logo text is like an 90's wordart), clean, professional and recognizable;
2. Social media campagnes;
3. Last but not least of course: the core, the computing, should be rocksolid and topnotch.

People need to want Sprouts. They have to get lured, stay interested/informed and eventually buy the coins. People want to buy: a cool brand with a good story, solid apps, and an active community with insights about the products. People need to feel part of something special. Part of an unique concept, get in and profit or leave it and regret.

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Discord
Nortlox

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:43:42 PM

Sure, willing to help. As mentioned I am not very technical, but have knowledge about internetmarketing. Also I could work on a website, or help with the brianstorming.

1. Website plus a logo (current logo text is like an 90's wordart), clean, professional and recognizable;
3. Last but not least of course: the core, the computing, should be rocksolid and topnotch.

People need to want Sprouts. They have to get lured, stay interested/informed and eventually buy the coins. People want to buy: a cool brand with a good story, solid apps, and an active community with insights about the products. People need to feel part of something special. Part of an unique concept, get in and profit or leave it and regret.

I think that the combined logo of the previous of both the old and the one sprouts have now may be nice (check the link above).
Of course we need social media campaigns and i think that if the coin gets the attention of more and more people new devs and programmers will help for this coin.

So we need one-two dev with skills to compile and do the hard work ( programming work) and we need to expand this coin to more and more people and start working on making this coin great  Grin
Since i saw that there is no coin slack channel i created one, so everyone who is interested can join. Devs needed as i already wrote.

https://join.slack.com/sproutscoin/shared_invite/MjA1NTYyNTg4OTM0LTE0OTg2NDA3NjMtOWZkMzU4ODA1MQ
it is not the official slack channel of the coin but i hope one day it will be   Grin

kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:51:16 AM

WoW great! You (Nortlox and Gonnabetya) are going well. Keep it up.
If you need Sprouts to tip users (or any purpose) then I can contribute.
arcmetal

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:52:04 AM

Oh i see that is a problem i will pm him but i dont know if he will reply. I think that in order to pump this coins value and stability we need a couple of things. A new site would be a great start (i created one and i ll give y a little teaser  Grin http://prntscr.com/fpb27o ). Furthermore, we need a linux wallet and why not also an android (i havent see any of them there) and finally i think we need a new more organized thread in bitcointalk. Is anyone willing to help? I m in for a try. I ll also pm here and in sprouts site to the dev and let you know.

That is a very fine graphic.  Of course we'd all appreciate it if you and Gonnabetya designed a new site.

If I were the dev for this coin the first thing I'd fix is its inflation rate, which is currently at 1 milliion percent. It is ok that is does Pos, keeping Pos would be inline with its name since one can say "these sprouts are sprouting new sprouts".  

But last year at about this time there were around 200 million sprouts, now there are more than 200 billion, and next year it could be over 200 trillion.  At some point these coins will price themselves out of every possible exchange, and so they will get dropped.  And that would be no fault of the exchanges.
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 02:58:12 AM

Oh i see that is a problem i will pm him but i dont know if he will reply. I think that in order to pump this coins value and stability we need a couple of things. A new site would be a great start (i created one and i ll give y a little teaser  Grin http://prntscr.com/fpb27o ). Furthermore, we need a linux wallet and why not also an android (i havent see any of them there) and finally i think we need a new more organized thread in bitcointalk. Is anyone willing to help? I m in for a try. I ll also pm here and in sprouts site to the dev and let you know.

That is a very fine graphic.  Of course we'd all appreciate it if you and Gonnabetya designed a new site.

If I were the dev for this coin the first thing I'd fix is its inflation rate, which is currently at 1 milliion percent. It is ok that is does Pos, keeping Pos would be inline with its name since one can say "these sprouts are sprouting new sprouts".  

But last year at about this time there were around 200 million sprouts, now there are more than 200 billion, and next year it could be over 200 trillion.  At some point these coins will price themselves out of every possible exchange, and so they will need to be dropped.  And that would be no fault of the exchanges.

that mean coin supply right. we need decrease on algorithm. if need linux i will do build it. but i already try many bug on that script. I need it's can config new barkley db around 6.x

we need follow up oracle barkley db. if anyone similar problem meet me on Discord Channel

arcmetal

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:18:30 AM

But last year at about this time there were around 200 million sprouts, now there are more than 200 billion, and next year it could be over 200 trillion.  At some point these coins will price themselves out of every possible exchange, and so they will need to be dropped.  And that would be no fault of the exchanges.

that mean coin supply right. we need decrease on algorithm. if need linux i will do build it. but i already try many bug on that script. I need it's can config new barkley db around 6.x

we need follow up oracle barkley db. if anyone similar problem meet me on Discord Channel
Yes, I mean the rate of new coins placed into circulation.  So, are you saying that you can decrease its inflation rate in its algorithm?  If so, that would be very beneficial.

Of course, it would be good to hear how others feel about this.
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 06:55:13 AM

ok mean i will try open that source first. we need programmable of linux. i still learn it atm. because i old is .net program as desktop.

Linux first experience since january(past i can do when collage but now forgot). ok i try help you guys with everthing i can do....

1. Change New Blockchain
2. Search new blockexplorer
3. Ready for launch with New Sprts or make another with name Sprts-Evo

Gonnabetya

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 07:58:20 AM

If we want to change fore instance the website, logo and socialmedia it would be great if someone knows the owner of the domainname and facebookpage. Keeping the pages intact, and just updating them is the best option. For us to professionalize the brand we would need the logincredentials.

Besides that it would be more than welcome if someone with technical background could write a text about what Sprouts are, what they are good for, how they get mined, system, etc.
And it would be especially a big plus as someone could also make it understandable for newbies. We need to attract a broad audience.

Is it an idea to start a seperate brainstormchat? So people who want and can help can get in direct contact?

Discord
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 08:21:43 AM

If we want to change fore instance the website, logo and socialmedia it would be great if someone knows the owner of the domainname and facebookpage. Keeping the pages intact, and just updating them is the best option. For us to professionalize the brand we would need the logincredentials.

Besides that it would be more than welcome if someone with technical background could write a text about what Sprouts are, what they are good for, how they get mined, system, etc.
And it would be especially a big plus as someone could also make it understandable for newbies. We need to attract a broad audience.

Is it an idea to start a seperate brainstormchat? So people who want and can help can get in direct contact?

agree i made new channel for it. now bug found

http://imgur.com/C4TwEom

mansoldm

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:00:35 AM

Oh i see that is a problem i will pm him but i dont know if he will reply. I think that in order to pump this coins value and stability we need a couple of things. A new site would be a great start (i created one and i ll give y a little teaser  Grin http://prntscr.com/fpb27o ). Furthermore, we need a linux wallet and why not also an android (i havent see any of them there) and finally i think we need a new more organized thread in bitcointalk. Is anyone willing to help? I m in for a try. I ll also pm here and in sprouts site to the dev and let you know.

Hi guys, just joined the slack and am willing to help out with website development and in general.
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 09:20:13 AM

made discord bro but i try ok wait. i login

OK im join

dellzxd

Activity: 555

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:17:37 AM

firstly we need to reduce pos interest. secondly need to add new tech. thirdly we need to add a roadmap.
dellzxd

Activity: 555

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:19:12 AM

i think a reduction of 60% on pos would be nice. even a halving from 1000:1 would help. what you guys think ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: