Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:04:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia  (Read 75030 times)
Megumi143

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:38:34 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 05:07:05 PM by Megumi143

Sprout Swap

Here's my 2cents on Sprouts. It's time to start a new chain.

We get an exchange willing to work with us to take a snapshot of the block chain.

Then we create a new chain with a new blockchain and proportionately adjust the amount of sprouts

in the current wallet addresses to a lower supply like 54 million or 5.4 million. Will still be Sprouts just render

the oldchain useless and have the exchanges switch to the new chain with a 3 percent annual stake.

Any thoughts. Before the wallet crashes and were taken off the exchanges.

dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:45:45 PM

i agree with you... stake too high, look at what happened to STRB... anyway i sold all my sprouts, c ya guys.
inspiron

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:31:04 PM

We are having recurrent issues with the Sprouts wallet.

Code:
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  CWallet::GetDebit() : value out of range

The wallet seems to be getting corrupted. We backup from the day befores wallet and the same thing happens the next day.

Could a dev please contact us by PM to help us resolve this issue.

Until this is resolved our Sprouts wallet will unfortunately be placed into maintenance mode.

i got same problem last month when i split my blocks,
after reading some post , if the block size is above then 20mil you got the problem and u lost the whole block amount.

because your backup wallet not have that transaction that u lost in crashed.

this coin wallet wont support block size above then 20mil

oogone

Activity: 260

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:39:34 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 07:36:43 AM by oogone

Sprout Swap

We get an exchange willing to work with us to take a snapshot of the block chain.

Then we create a new chain with a new blockchain and proportionately adjust the amount of sprouts

in the current wallet addresses to a lower supply like 54 million or 5.4 million. Will still be Sprouts just render

the oldchain useless and have the exchanges switch to the new chain with a 3 percent annual stake.

I have been staking more than a few million (much more than 20 million) since 17/08 and did not encounter any problems.

If you also look at 808 coin from the same original dev, it seems to be doing well. (with higher staking and current supply)

Sprouts was abandoned and thus need some attention to sort some problems but I am sure with the new core team these things will get  looked after.

edit: Big mistake from my side - the new core team has their own agenda and do not put the community first
ducphuc01hp

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:42:14 PM

Sprout Swap

what .
we have a swatcoin ?
Radent

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:53:59 PM

How max supply this coin?
kprell40

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:16:38 PM

Code:

The wallet seems to be getting corrupted. We backup from the day befores wallet and the same thing happens the next day.

Until this is resolved our Sprouts wallet will unfortunately be placed into maintenance mode.

after reading some post , if the block size is above then 20mil you got the problem and u lost the whole block amount.

Hello
 if  this coin wallet wont support block size above then 20mil

What is a good block size ?

Megumi143

Activity: 192

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:29:36 PM

Sprout Swap

I have been staking more than a few million (much more than 20 million) since 17/08 and did not encounter any problems.

If you also look at 808 coin from the same original dev, it seems to be doing well. (with higher staking and current supply)

Sprouts was abandoned and thus need some attention to sort some problems but I am sure with the new core team these things will get  looked after.

Join the Sprouts community at the following link to stay updated with upcoming developments: https://sprouts.community

Things keeps looking better and better!

I have also had Sprouts for many years. I have problems staking. Plus there's not enough volume to sell Sprouts in a decent amount of time. The problem besides staking is the supply there is to many and not enough people to but them if we do a Sprouts Swap there would be enough people to by the smaller supply your not loosing anything it's all proportionate. You could even keep the same staking rate and offer nodes Wich will generate demand for the coin. If not we have to keep waiting months for a sale. A lower supply would make every one a lot more money because the price would increase more. It would also generate much buzz around the coin.

arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:38:56 PM

Code:

Hello

The block size limit is 2 billion, not 20 million.  You can read for yourself here at line 37 in main.h:
https://github.com/gjhiggins/sprouts/blob/master/src/main.h

The line is:
Code:
static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 2000000000 * COIN;

So, any block size below 2 billion will stake, anything above will not.
kprell40

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:45:16 PM

[

[/quote]
  Hello

[/quote]
The block size limit is 2 billion, not 20 million.  You can read for yourself here at line 37 in main.h:
https://github.com/gjhiggins/sprouts/blob/master/src/main.h

The line is:
Code:
static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 2000000000 * COIN;

So, any block size below 2 billion will stake, anything above will not.

[/quote]
 thank you for the help

inspiron

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:12:00 PM

yes right it was my mistake, its 2 billion .

so dev said wallet crashed  will solve in next update
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 01:58:05 AM

Last night I tried to get this coin added on coinsmarkets but they won't do it without dev request and approval in order to prevent issues with forks and nodes. In my mind there are three reasons to do this. We can make trade orders at 1/10 of a satoshi, we can have a doge market, and finally the biggest reason is online staking. We can even stake coins while waiting for the trade orders to complete. So if anyone on the Dev team is listening, please do this and thanks

I hope we get sprouts listed there because coinsmarkets is good exchange that also do automatic staking your balance. It's unlike poswallet that you have to manually move your coins from exchange to staking or vice versa. I'm staking other coins at coinsmarkets and they're doing good staking their. I really hope we can get sprouts with dev's help and get listed at coinsmarkets. I believe it's free to list there as long as we have complete details of the coin to add there.
grinmoure

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:31:13 AM

Hello All

So I was wondering what the block size should be? for good staking

Like 250k , 500k  1mil ?

any help thank you

kprell40

From my experience with Sprouts to get good staking results you need blocks of about 30mil to stake for about 12days.

This will give you 5% for the first 5 days and the +2% for the additional days (total 19% for 12days).

The lower the block size the longer it will take to stake but with the +2% daily the staking percentage will be higher. Smiley

i have one large block which stakes around day 6 or 7 getting the proper interest.  This coin I believe does not need to be broken up into smaller stacks like Truckcoin
nur1labs

Activity: 868

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 02:32:23 AM

later implement for system. i support arcmetal work for now~ Grin

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
grinmoure

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:34:34 AM

Sprout Swap

I agree.  I think this coin works and there's a market for it for your newly minted coins.  "If it ain't broke don't fix it"

Join the Sprouts community at the following link to stay updated with upcoming developments: https://sprouts.community

Things keeps looking better and better!

Ravenclaw

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:17:57 AM

Last night I tried to get this coin added on coinsmarkets but they won't do it without dev request and approval in order to prevent issues with forks and nodes. In my mind there are three reasons to do this. We can make trade orders at 1/10 of a satoshi, we can have a doge market, and finally the biggest reason is online staking. We can even stake coins while waiting for the trade orders to complete. So if anyone on the Dev team is listening, please do this and thanks

I hope we get sprouts listed there because coinsmarkets is good exchange that also do automatic staking your balance. It's unlike poswallet that you have to manually move your coins from exchange to staking or vice versa. I'm staking other coins at coinsmarkets and they're doing good staking their. I really hope we can get sprouts with dev's help and get listed at coinsmarkets. I believe it's free to list there as long as we have complete details of the coin to add there.

Coinsmarkets would be great. It is a great place to stake your coins and you can have your coins in trade offers and they will still stake.
kprell40

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:07:55 AM

Coinsmarkets would be great. It is a great place to stake your coins and you can have your coins in trade offers and they will still stake.

Just a quick question
  Who is working on this coin or current developer?   so I could send him a message to get it added to Coinsmarkets

arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:07:42 PM

Just a quick question
  Who is working on this coin or current developer?   so I could send him a message to get it added to Coinsmarkets
Join here and post the idea: https://sprouts.community/login
TucksGee

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:13:39 PM

What is the purpose of this coin
oogone

Activity: 260

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:35:04 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 07:33:45 AM by oogone

What is the purpose of this coin

Too enjoy cryptocurrency, keeping one busy, make a bit of profit and keeping the dream alive!  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: