Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:46:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia  (Read 75030 times)
Megumi143

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:24:06 AM

Hello,

New Wallet: Reward and Supply (Vote: Deadline 04/10/2017)

https://sprouts.community/t/new-wallet-reward-and-supply-vote-deadline-04-10-2017/225/8

VoTe for the future of sprouts

better late than never... hope it reduces a lot... since its inflation is too high.

Everyone voted. Does anyone know when the new supply and staking will take place.

Again: check the sprouts.community forum.
Sunday the devs have a conference call to discuss the outcome of the vote, discuss final parameters and more, like deadlines and roadmaps. Short after the results will be published on the forum.

I have a problem. The blockchain is showing an incorrect balance for my wallet address. If there is the split would I loose. Should I download the new wallet and transfer the balance ? I've really lost out big my computer has given me so many problems that I wasn't staking for a few months because I couldn't get the wallet going and when I did it didn't stake because of the size of the inputs. I finally fixed it, but the blockchain has a different balance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:26:27 AM

Hello,

https://sprouts.community/t/new-wallet-reward-and-supply-vote-deadline-04-10-2017/225/8

better late than never... hope it reduces a lot... since its inflation is too high.

Everyone voted. Does anyone know when the new supply and staking will take place.

Sunday the devs have a conference call to discuss the outcome of the vote, discuss final parameters and more, like deadlines and roadmaps. Short after the results will be published on the forum.

I have a problem. The blockchain is showing an incorrect balance for my wallet address. If there is the split would I loose. Should I download the new wallet and transfer the balance ? I've really lost out big my computer has given me so many problems that I wasn't staking for a few months because I couldn't get the wallet going and when I did it didn't stake because of the size of the inputs. I finally fixed it, but the blockchain has a different balance.
I certainly don't have all the details of your situation, so can't really tell what may be wrong, but the blockchain is the final arbiter of what is a sprouts coin and what is not.

Before trying any experimenting be sure you have made several copies of the wallet.dat file.

You can re-install the wallet, add a copy of one of your wallet.dat files, then try to rescan.

In windows you'd have to edit the properties of the sprouts wallet command and add: "-rescan" as an option.

You can do this by locating its shortcut in the start menu, click on its properties, then add: -rescan to the end of it, then run it.  Or, open a dos box, change directories to the location of sprouts.exe and run it from there:  

sprouts.exe -rescan
bgm

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:30:46 PM

Hello,

I certainly don't have all the details of your situation, so can't really tell what may be wrong, but the blockchain is the final arbiter of what is a sprouts coin and what is not.

Before trying any experimenting be sure you have made several copies of the wallet.dat file.

You can re-install the wallet, add a copy of one of your wallet.dat files, then try to rescan.

In windows you'd have to edit the properties of the sprouts wallet command and add: "-rescan" as an option.

You can do this by locating its shortcut in the start menu, click on its properties, then add: -rescan to the end of it, then run it.  Or, open a dos box, change directories to the location of sprouts.exe and run it from there:  

sprouts.exe -rescan

Opening the console and typing repairwallet usually works for mismatched coin inputs.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:29:14 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 08:41:43 PM by kk777

Dear friend, open your wallet then click on "Help" then click on "Debug window".
It will open debug window with two tabs "Information" and "Console".
In the "Information" tab check your "Client Version" (wallet version). If it shows your wallet version is "v0.1.2.2-gd0cbc83" then go to "Step 2" else go to "Step 1".

Step 1:
Go here and find the download link of Wallet and BlockChain Snapshot.
https://sprouts.community/t/sprouts-blockchain-snapshot/119
Download the wallet and the BlockChain Snapshot.

Step 2:
Now click on "Console" tab. There will be a command line, write there "checkwallet" (without quotation mark) and press enter.
If it shows the following message that means your wallet showing right amounts.
{
"wallet check passed" : true
}

And if it shows other message that means your wallet showing wrong amounts. (Probably it will show an amount with negative sign.)
Then in the command line write "repairwallet" (without quotation mark) and press enter.
After few minutes it will show a message that wallet reparation is complete.

Then close your wallet and reopen your wallet. I hope now your wallet will show right balance.
bgm

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:40:01 PM

Dear friend, open your wallet then click on "Help" then click on "Debug window".
In the "Information" tab check your "Client Version" (wallet version). If it shows your wallet version is "v0.1.2.2-gd0cbc83" then go to "Step 2" else go to "Step 1".

Step 1:

Step 2:
Now click on "Console" tab. There will be a command line, write there "checkwallet" (without quotation mark) and press enter.
{
}

And if it shows other message that means your wallet showing wrong amounts. (Probably it will show an amount with negative sign.)
Then in the command line write "repairwallet" (without quotation mark) and press enter.

Then close your wallet and reopen your wallet. I hope now your wallet will show right balance.

Exactly!
And if none of the above works then you need to import your private key into a fresh new wallet with a brand new blockchain sync. This should always be your very last option and you absolutely need to save your privkey before attempting it. I first had to use this method for a corrupted wallet.dat file on a different coin. Private key is the ultimate backup.
kk777

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:53:19 PM

Ops  Tongue I forgot to say one thing in my last post (which is very important). Don't forget the tip that is given by arcmetal, so I wanna quote his tip.

And if you know how to export private key then make a private key of your sprouts address. And write down in a safe place (a paper or an external drive).
Megumi143

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:33:30 PM

Ops  Tongue I forgot to say one thing in my last post (which is very important). Don't forget the tip that is given by arcmetal, so I wanna quote his tip.

And if you know how to export private key then make a private key of your sprouts address. And write down in a safe place (a paper or an external drive).

Thanks, I lost a lot to staking. I feel sick to my stomach. I have it working but the block chain doesn't show the same balance I have. I was just thinking of transferring everything out to an exchange (loading a new wallet) and transferring it into the new wallet. But if it doesn't work I try your suggestion I just hope thier is enough time before the swap.
grinmoure

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:19:21 AM

Step 1:

Step 2:
{
}

Thank you so much.  I actually had a coin count problem with a different coin and your tips worked!
grinmoure

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:25:44 AM

A little disappointed that the community voted to essentially make Sprouts less of a staking coin.  I'm not sure what the issue was.  It's liquid in DOGE then I buy LTC with the new DOGE.  It's been working well for me all this time.  If you remove the high % then you're hoping for price appreciation?  There would have to be a purpose before that happened. 
arcmetal

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:32:28 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 02:44:52 AM by arcmetal

A little disappointed that the community voted to essentially make Sprouts less of a staking coin.  I'm not sure what the issue was.  It's liquid in DOGE then I buy LTC with the new DOGE.  It's been working well for me all this time.  If you remove the high % then you're hoping for price appreciation?  There would have to be a purpose before that happened.  
The issue the coin is having is rather basic.  Its inflation is so high that its circulation is exponential.  If something wasn't done it would soon price itself out of every trading pair, and then the exchanges would begin to delist it.  So the coin is killing itself.  Death by high inflation.  Smiley

If sprouts had continued on its current path you would not be able to sell it for doge, since no one would be able to post a buy order for less than a doge-toshi, or even a moon-toshi.

This just happened to mousecoin, if you wish to look at an example.
Megumi143

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:53:42 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 05:05:15 AM by Megumi143

Hello,

sprouts.exe -rescan

Guys, Thanks for your help. Question. This message says wallet voting deadline 10/4 does that mean I had to be on the new wallet before 10/4 ? or is it ok I'm still on the older version.

Also I found the problem on the blockchain it shows to of my recent inputs as negative subtracting from my balance as if it was transferred. I never transferred anything and it shows it was transferred and the address immediately was 0.0. So it's definitely an input and it thinks it's was a withdraw that's on the blockchain, my wallet knows it was a withdraw.

I also typed repair wallet in the console and it comes back as passed true.

I'm scared to do the rescan because I'm worried that it will change my wallet balance and I know my wallet balance is correct.

I was thinking of transferring the coins into a new wallet. What do you think.

I also sent some to the new wallet they show in the wallet but the wallet doesn't show in the rich list. So I'm worried if I send them all there none of my coins will show and I won't receive anything for the swap.

Don't know what to do.

kk777

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:18:13 PM

Step 1:

Step 2:
{
}

Thank you so much.  I actually had a coin count problem with a different coin and your tips worked!

You're welcome m8. I'm glad that my tip helped you. Smiley

Dear Megumi143, please first make a copy of your wallet.dat then do the above procedure that I quoted. It will save your time.
As it worker for grinmoure, I hope it will work for you too.
Megumi143

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:19:46 PM

Step 1:

Step 2:
{
}

You're welcome m8. I'm glad that my tip helped you. Smiley

Dear Megumi143, please first make a copy of your wallet.dat then do the above procedure that I quoted. It will save your time.
As it worker for grinmoure, I hope it will work for you too.

I've transferred some to an exchange and created a new wallet. The problem is the wallet shows in the search, but not on the rich list. What I don't understand is the old wallet doesn't update on the blockchain it doesn't show new transactions in the balance only in the transaction Ids. I don't understand I will do the rescan later. I'll update you on the progress.Thanks.
mcherry1983

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:48:28 PM

PRE-ANN FOR HOLDER OF: MICE, USA, STRONGHANDS, SPROUTS

PRE ANNONUNCING 'REVIVE COIN '

!!!! I am posting on behalf the dev team, I am not the dev !!!!

Our goal is to promote growth and happiness for the world. This is why our first work is to help communities that have fallen into the trap of abandoned Developers and exchanges. We are bringing these communities together so we can all grow and rebuild together. Once we bring the communities together and create stability, we plan to promote whitepapers and a roadmap to create both features and a function of use to assure the survival and longevity of the coin and community. The coin will have some real use like building paid to click website where you will get paid in REVIVE, web based games, donating to cause and charity, etc.

There will be a blockchain capture in 12 October 2017 01:00 UTC TIME (Make sure your coin in your wallet, you will need to signing address from your wallet to claim REVIVE)

We will DISTRIBUTE THE REVIVE COIN to holder of mentioned coin. This is not swap, but airdrop that distributed proportinally to your holding.

So, you still keep your existing coin + REVIVE COIN distributed proportionally to your holding.

The REVIVE coin will be distributed to top 100 holder. To be eligible for airdrop, make sure you have the coin in your wallet and make sure your address is in top 100 richlist.

Block explorer for MICE: http://92.87.236.123:3001/
Block explorer for USA: http://185.223.30.196:3001
Block explorer for Stronghands: https://cryptobe.com/chain/StrongHands
Block explorer for Sprouts: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sprts/#

For more info always follow @poscoin and @poscoinchannel
Gonnabetya

Activity: 438

Auxilium Global, AUX cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 05:18:33 PM

Our goal is to promote growth and happiness for the world. This is why our first work is to help communities that have fallen into the trap of abandoned Developers and exchanges. We are bringing these communities together so we can all grow and rebuild together. Once we bring the communities together and create stability, we plan to promote whitepapers and a roadmap to create both features and a function of use to assure the survival and longevity of the coin and community. The coin will have some real use like building paid to click website where you will get paid in REVIVE, web based games, donating to cause and charity, etc.

There will be a blockchain capture in 12 October 2017 01:00 UTC TIME (Make sure your coin in your wallet, you will need to signing address from your wallet to claim REVIVE)

We will DISTRIBUTE THE REVIVE COIN to holder of mentioned coin. This is not swap, but airdrop that distributed proportinally to your holding.

So, you still keep your existing coin + REVIVE COIN distributed proportionally to your holding.

The REVIVE coin will be distributed to top 100 holder. To be eligible for airdrop, make sure you have the coin in your wallet and make sure your address is in top 100 richlist.

ALERT!

People, just follow sprouts.community for updates on the revival of Sprouts. Sprouts development team does not know about this action and does not support it!

PS: I am a Sprouts Dev

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Website | Community Forum | FacebookTwitterTelegram Channel | Telegram Group |
Discord
Megumi143

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:30:56 PM

Does anyone know how to fix a runtime error.
arcmetal

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:53:54 AM

ALERT!

People, just follow sprouts.community for updates on the revival of Sprouts. Sprouts development team does not know about this action and does not support it!

PS: I am a Sprouts Dev
This seems to just be an announcement for some other new coin called: "Revive coin".  It won't affect anyone here, but anyone holding sprouts can take advantage of their airdrop offer since no one here needs to move any sprouts coin off their wallet.

Sadly, I can't take advantage of this since none of my addresses are in the top 100 rich list.  All of my addresses hold less than 1 billion each, because getting close to holding 2 billion in any one address causes problems for staking.
arcmetal

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:58:16 AM

Does anyone know how to fix a runtime error.
Before doing any experimenting be sure that you have made several back copies of your wallet.dat file.

A "runtime" error can be fixed by deleting the /roaming directory that holds the files for the blockchain (it also holds the wallet.dat file), and starting over. That is, re-install the wallet and let it sync up, then replace the wallet.dat file with a copy of one that you had saved.
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 06:54:04 AM

I already post about put wallet not for roaming that will make c drive full. My options look vc++ runtime update  Cool (try see on sprouts community)

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
Gonnabetya

Activity: 438

Auxilium Global, AUX cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 11:11:26 AM

Major Update: New Wallet Parameters (outcome vote)

https://sprouts.community/t/major-update-new-wallet-parameters-outcome-votes/325/

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Website | Community Forum | FacebookTwitterTelegram Channel | Telegram Group |
Discord
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: