Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:38:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia  (Read 75030 times)
oogone

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:09:06 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 08:52:09 AM by oogone

Hi all,
My name is James and I am one of the pre-existing Sprouts development team of eight, formed initially by @gonnabetya back in April/May of this year and we are the third such team.

Rather than stay silent and let Oogone continue to poison the well and sprout baseless accusations, we’re taking a proactive stance and setting the record straight within bitcointalk as well as on the Sprouts community forum – https://sprouts.community

The reason Oogone was finally removed from the forum was due to his persistent, unprofessional and accusation laden comments, posts and replies aimed squarely at the development team.

Oogone was asked on several occasions and with a final official warning, to refrain from sprouting baseless accusations and passive-aggressive posts, which he opted not to do, deciding instead to post one last baseless, accusation filled message full of hot air, and so we removed him as we said we would.

We also discovered two separate accounts linked to the same IP belonging to Oogone, an alias possibly. There has been some speculation that Oogone knew he was going to create trouble and wanted a back door to continue disrupting our efforts after his expected removal but as stated, that's just speculation.

Oogone maintains the development team are scammers and that we’re out to take Sprouts holders holdings which is a little illogical and farfetched as Sprouts is heading for a certain death, regardless of anything anyone does or does not do relating to another currency. Also, because quite simply, we have no such intention.

I.e. Sprouts is heading towards an exponential curve of growth and at some point, the total supply will grow to such an extent that it will no longer be compatible with Litecoin, Doge and Moon as a trading pair.

Once that happens, all exchanges will remove Sprouts and the currency will cease to operate. The only way for this statement not to be true is if Litcoin, Doge or Moon drop in value as well, allowing for the trading pair to remain on an exchange.

So, let’s talk facts:

•   Sprouts IS dying and cannot be saved as an alteration in the code to correct the POS reward and supply, WILL create a fork in the blockchain, thus creating a new currency, requiring a new symbol, brand, etc

•   We are building a new currency called Sprouts+ because we (the dev team) came together as Sprouts holders and like the underlying philosophy that Sprouts was supposed to stand for. I.e. green, environmental conservation, doing good, etc, etc. We have expanded on these philosophies now to include charity based work.

•   None are obligated to swap their existing Sprouts holding for Sprouts+. The choice to swap your Sprouts for Sprouts+ is your decision and yours alone. Once again, we have stuck with the Sprouts community and have thrown a life-line and swap because of the aforementioned affinity we have with Sprouts and also because we too hold Sprouts.

•    If none are willing to do what we (development team) is doing, i.e. create a swap (or at least, new wallet with hard fork - which still means new currency), all who hold Sprouts WILL eventually lose their investment once Sprouts is delisted, it’s assured

•   If the development team (whoever they are) does not have access to:
        A) Capital
        B) a good percentage of coins held in reserve to help protect the new currency

Then, any attempt to swap Sprouts holders across to a new currency or hard fork, will likely not succeed

•   5 people out of 285 kicked up a stink in the forum about the 16% reserve and 24% capital

5 people out of 285 is exactly 1.75% of the community unhappy, leaving 98.25% happy people or at least, content. Not a bad outcome at all as we had anticipated for 16% unhappy to begin with.

We have had considerably more than 1.75% of the community post their appreciation for our ongoing efforts, expressing their support and commitment to swap to Sprouts+ when the swap occurs in spite of the 16% reserve and 24% capital.

Why? Because the majority realises they will lose everything if they don’t swap to something else or hard fork before Sprouts is delisted. Or, they’re happy with the way in which we’ve conducted ourselves to date and they “trust” we are looking after the entire community, not just ourselves.

If you are a member of the https://Sprouts.Community you should by now have realised, having read all our posts and replies to the 1.75% sprouting negativity and when combined with our explanations for the 16% reserve and 24% capital in conjunction with the soon to be released document detailing the allocation of the 24%, you should have realised we have no intention of scamming anyone or stealing anything from anyone.

We have stated all along and very clearly, that we encourage well thought out ideas, opinions and constructive criticism and we stand by this but when someone starts bringing down the positive energy and momentum we are trying to foster and build upon, when someone sprouts baseless accusations about one or more of the development team (or the team as a whole) in passive-aggressive attacks, we draw the line.

To any Sprouts holders or prospective Sprouts holders who have not yet joined the https://Sprouts.Community, come over and say hi and read through all of the posts the development team has published and then make your own mind up as to whether you feel we are operating with integrity, sincerity and with the best interest of the entire community at heart, or not.

At the end of the day, we're forging ahead with Sprouts+ and so if any feel uneasy to start with, simply wait for longer, don't participate in the swap before investing into Sprouts+ at some point down the road once momentum, trust and its value, have all gained.

The Sprouts & Sprouts+ development Team
Since April 2017

Hi Sprouts Communtiy,

I am not going to waste a lot of time on this, but I feel it needs to be addressed. After this if they try to bash me again, good for them.

1. I was given a First and Final warning before being banned. I was immediately banned without any discussion.(truth hurts and that is why they want to conceal it) Although the wording state "This is officially your last warning" it was the only one addressed to me with the word WARNING. While I was on that forum the only other PM I received was from Gonnagetya,which I address in the following point. If the "coreteam" can proof otherwise they are free to do so.

2.Gonnagetya PMed me after I posted to a member in an effort to help and felt it was not good to have a member waiting for a response for 4hrs regarding a technical question.
(especially with a team of 8 very expensive team members)
In his PM -(this was immediately after he just posted the whole "handshake-thing" about the 40%)- he objected to the wording I used because this "frustrated" the team, but if you ask me it was to conceal the truth once again.
Unfortunatelly I agreed to change the wording in that post, to address his concern.
It was at this point where I lost complete trust and respect for Gonnagetya.

3. It is true that there were two profiles on my IP address. The one belonged to me (oogone) and the other to my fiancé (Sparrow) who is also a holder of Sprouts and a member of Sprouts community.
There was no aticipation of me being banned for speaking the truth and no hidden agenda.
All of this happened because of the attitude of the "coreteam".
Those that been here for a while know that I was supporting the team up to the 40% they want to steal from the community. If you question this go look at the Steemit post I did about Sprouts.

To the community that hold Sprouts.
We are already in discussion with a new dev to address the high total supply and staking reward.
We will make Sprouts better.
We will NOT steal your Sprouts
We will put the community first.
If you have any concerns or input feel free to share

edit: If think about it, you will now have two options of what to do with your Sprouts and who you want to support.
You are not in a corner anymore.
Help us built a better Sprouts!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oogone

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:29:20 AM

@oogone ,
See you found another Dev , Nice Job.

Peace  Out

╥Aztek

Credit for that goes to @richardvelsen

Thanks rich.
RODPALMEIRA

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:45:57 PM

I'm just going to observe this fud being made in sprouts, by some disgruntled.
ruptan

Activity: 491

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:19:30 PM

So what is happening? We have two groups of DEV of Sprouts now...one wants to swap and make Sprouts+ and another to improve. Is that right?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vanguard13

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:46:29 PM

Thank you one more time!

Can you explain me also how i can increase my sprouts with the wallet?

Wait, I have create the folder "Sprouts" beacause the wallet has been runned to the .exe file without install anything.
Maybe this is the problem....
Infact the folder "Sprouts" is empty before i paste the sprouts.config file.....
How i can solve it?

UPDATE:
I have found the folder, i have open the sprouts wallet and i have clicked on the function for buckup the wallet, and the folder is appear....
I try to follow your guide and i'll update you Wink

UPDATE 2
I have doing one more time everything, but not work, but i have read that work on win7, i have win10, maybe is a problem?

No, I don't believe Windows is the problem, it can only be the version of the wallet and the sprouts.conf file.

You should not create a folder for Sprouts in c:/Users/user/AppData/Roaming, the software (wallet) will create that automatically.

As soon as the wallet run on your system this folder c:/Users/user/AppData/Roaming/Sprouts will be created. In that folder there should be a file call sprouts.conf and in that file the list of nodes.
edit: the second "user" should be your name or the pc's name.

The only folder you should be able to create, should be the one where you run the .exe file from. (the one where you extracted the wallet to).

I have repeat all , after download all build by the link that you have linked before, and now i have 1 connection active, if i remove your nodes and leave only the nodes in the config file that are in data folder of download rar work with 2 active connection, but my sprouts and my transaction is always not present....... i begun think seriously that i've lost my sprouts now that connection has been started.....

To see if the transfer happened on the blockchain you need to type your wallet address here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sprts/.
Remember if you reinstalled your wallet you need to replace the wallet.dat file with your backup wallet.dat file in c:/Users/user/AppData/Roaming/Sprouts

REALLY THANK YOU
I have used your counsil but with file on the community that you've linked me in one quote and i have solved the problem , the problem is the  nodes, but now is ok.
I have other question, why on coin market cap with more than 45.500.000$ of market cap sprouts is ranked 579?

Great!! I am very happy you sorted everything out.

The reason why the market cap is $45 500 000.00 is because of the very high Total/circulating supply, but the real value of a Sprout is not 1sat.

We are currently busy addressing these problems and we're already in discussions with a new dev to change the current reward system and address the total supply.

oogone

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:13:07 PM

So what is happening? We have two groups of DEV of Sprouts now...one wants to swap and make Sprouts+ and another to improve. Is that right?

We have group Sprouts+ who want to do a swap to make Sprouts+

The proposal is to swap your holding in Sprouts with a reduction of 1:4000 and then on top of that hand over another 40% to the DEV team.

To ease the pain it is explained that only 24% will be handed over to the DEV team for development and salaries, and 16% will be held by the DEV team to secure the network.

This means if you have 100 000 SPRTS now, you end up wih 15 Sprouts+

The 40% can not be put to a vote, because as stated it is a "fact" and community input will not be considered regarding this.

The other group was only formed yesterday and today, is against the 40% going towards the DEV team and want the community to decide how things should develop.
The way it is done in crypto communities.

We aim to improve Sprouts by reducing the reward system and addressing the high circulating supply by any means possible.

As stated earlier in this thread, we are in discussions with a new DEV to explore all possibilities.

It took the Sprouts+ team since Apr/May to get where we are now, we are only busy for a day and we are fully aware of the pressure to get things done and also offer a quality solution.

Community input is welcome.

Please bare with us, we will keep the community updated.
oogone

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:19:09 PM

Thank you one more time!

Can you explain me also how i can increase my sprouts with the wallet?

Wait, I have create the folder "Sprouts" beacause the wallet has been runned to the .exe file without install anything.
Maybe this is the problem....
Infact the folder "Sprouts" is empty before i paste the sprouts.config file.....
How i can solve it?

UPDATE:
I have found the folder, i have open the sprouts wallet and i have clicked on the function for buckup the wallet, and the folder is appear....
I try to follow your guide and i'll update you Wink

UPDATE 2
I have doing one more time everything, but not work, but i have read that work on win7, i have win10, maybe is a problem?

No, I don't believe Windows is the problem, it can only be the version of the wallet and the sprouts.conf file.

You should not create a folder for Sprouts in c:/Users/user/AppData/Roaming, the software (wallet) will create that automatically.

As soon as the wallet run on your system this folder c:/Users/user/AppData/Roaming/Sprouts will be created. In that folder there should be a file call sprouts.conf and in that file the list of nodes.
edit: the second "user" should be your name or the pc's name.

The only folder you should be able to create, should be the one where you run the .exe file from. (the one where you extracted the wallet to).

I have repeat all , after download all build by the link that you have linked before, and now i have 1 connection active, if i remove your nodes and leave only the nodes in the config file that are in data folder of download rar work with 2 active connection, but my sprouts and my transaction is always not present....... i begun think seriously that i've lost my sprouts now that connection has been started.....

To see if the transfer happened on the blockchain you need to type your wallet address here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sprts/.
Remember if you reinstalled your wallet you need to replace the wallet.dat file with your backup wallet.dat file in c:/Users/user/AppData/Roaming/Sprouts

REALLY THANK YOU
I have used your counsil but with file on the community that you've linked me in one quote and i have solved the problem , the problem is the  nodes, but now is ok.
I have other question, why on coin market cap with more than 45.500.000$ of market cap sprouts is ranked 579?

Great!! I am very happy you sorted everything out.

The reason why the market cap is $45 500 000.00 is because of the very high Total/circulating supply, but the real value of a Sprout is not 1sat.

We are currently busy addressing these problems and we're already in discussions with a new dev to change the current reward system and address the total supply.

If you have not encrypted your wallet, you just open it and staking will start automatically. This will increase your Sprouts.

If you have encrypted your wallet (password protect), you need to go to "Settings" and then "Unlock Wallet for Minting Only" and insert your password to unlock your wallet.

Staking time will depend on the amount of Sprouts you are holding in your wallet.
vanguard13

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:37:14 PM

If you have not encrypted your wallet, you just open it and staking will start automatically. This will increase your Sprouts.

If you have encrypted your wallet (password protect), you need to go to "Settings" and then "Unlock Wallet for Minting Only" and insert your password to unlock your wallet.

Staking time will depend on the amount of Sprouts you are holding in your wallet.

so I must have the open wallet and the pc switched on, right?
oogone

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:13:35 PM

so I must have the open wallet and the pc switched on, right?

Correct.
dollux

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:28:14 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 11:41:06 PM by dollux

I got something to say but Lord Acton said it better, Yhey.

Secret Sprout.Community forums
do not show how they can bear discussion
they are locked from public view.
This is not advice I am just stating a fact.
JamesLit81

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:44:20 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 01:12:35 AM by JamesLit81

The proposal is to swap your holding in Sprouts with a reduction of 1:4000 and then on top of that hand over another 40% to the DEV team.

To ease the pain it is explained that only 24% will be handed over to the DEV team for development and salaries, and 16% will be held by the DEV team to secure the network.

The 40% can not be put to a vote, because as stated it is a "fact" and community input will not be considered regarding this.

The other group was only formed yesterday and today, is against the 40% going towards the DEV team and want the community to decide how things should develop.

We aim to improve Sprouts by reducing the reward system and addressing the high circulating supply by any means possible.

As stated earlier in this thread, we are in discussions with a new DEV to explore all possibilities.

It took the Sprouts+ team since Apr/May to get where we are now, we are only busy for a day and we are fully aware of the pressure to get things done and also offer a quality solution.

To clear up once again some false inaccuracies sprouted by Oogone:

Oogone: "We have group Sprouts+ who want to do a swap to make Sprouts+"

True.

As discussed we have called our new currency Sprouts+. A new currency is unavoidable. Even Oogone and his dev team will need to create a new currency, forked (presumably) from the existing Sprouts code-base.

Oogone: "The proposal is to swap your holding in Sprouts with a reduction of 1:4000 and then on top of that hand over another 40% to the DEV team."

False. Inaccurate.

Part 1:
The ratio voted on by the community was for a 1:1000 ratio. The exact ratio (within the 1:1000) will not be known until the swap occurs as it's dependent on the total supply at the time.

Part 2:
As discussed at length now, in order to protect the new currency, as is done regularly by many new currencies, we have opted to hold in escrow, 16% to assist in avoiding mass dumps, volatility and other vectors of attack. We have also run calculations and come to the conclusion that a 24% capital account is needed in order to fund the new organisation across a minimum of three years.

Oogone: "To ease the pain it is explained that only 24% will be handed over to the DEV team for development and salaries, and 16% will be held by the DEV team to secure the network."

False. Inaccurate.

It was explained that to ease the pain, if you continue to stake between now and the coin swap, you'd likely end up making more than 40% new holdings before the swap takes place, thus, nullifying the additional 40% we're adding to the circulation.

I.e. That you'd end up ahead, rather than behind. Meaning: as long as you keep staking, you will not lose 40%, you will gain, more than 40%!

Oogone: "This means if you have 100 000 SPRTS now, you end up wih 15 Sprouts+"

False. Inaccurate.

As mentioned above, the exact ratio within the 1:1000 will be unknown until the swap.

The calculation is as follows: Total supply divided by 300 Million (allotment for swap) = ratio

Your holding divided by ratio = Sprouts+ holdings

Let's say though, for example, that the total supply at the time is 900 Billion coins and you hold 4 Billion coins:

(900 B divided by 300 M = ratio of: 3,000) (your holding: 4 B divided by 3,000 = 1,333,333.33 Sprouts+)

Oogone: "The 40% can not be put to a vote, because as stated it is a "fact" and community input will not be considered regarding this."

True.

In order to:

a) protect the new currency from various vectors attack and;

b) to have enough capital to actually run the organisation globally and to gain real value, we calculated we would need 24% capital (based on existing market cap and projections) spread across at least three years, and within this 24% we have included everything from eight people quitting our current day jobs and a few closing down our businesses to leasing office space, hiring employees, signing multi-year contracts with third parties, insurance and indemnity, sales and marketing campaigns, a buffer should things go wrong, and the list goes on.

Three of our team own and operate companies and businesses currently and have done so for a number of years. We have based the 24% on our combined knowledge of operating such entities and so we feel confident the figures we have come up with, are indeed a good representation of what will be required.

Also as discussed at https://Sprouts.Community , if the 16% reserve is no longer required after two or more years, we would discuss with the community how best to distribute it down the track.

The Sprouts & Sprouts+ Development Team
JamesLit81

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:16:59 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 01:32:21 AM by JamesLit81

@Dollux,

Love the quote by Lord Action. It rings true a lot of the time.

As we're getting philosophical, I feel of greater concern though, is corruption and a self serving nature.

Regarding your comments about the secretive, locked forums: they're a little misleading aren't they, as the forum https://Sprouts.Community is open to the public. Anyone can join.

oogone

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:53:27 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 09:13:54 AM by oogone

True.

As discussed we have called our new currency Sprouts+. A new currency is unavoidable. Even Oogone and his dev team will need to create a new currency, forked (presumably) from the existing Sprouts code-base.

Oogone: "The proposal is to swap your holding in Sprouts with a reduction of 1:4000 and then on top of that hand over another 40% to the DEV team."

False. Inaccurate.

Part 1:
The ratio voted on by the community was for a 1:1000 ratio. The exact ratio (within the 1:1000) will not be known until the swap occurs as it's dependent on the total supply at the time.

Part 2:
As discussed at length now, in order to protect the new currency, as is done regularly by many new currencies, we have opted to hold in escrow, 16% to assist in avoiding mass dumps, volatility and other vectors of attack. We have also run calculations and come to the conclusion that a 24% capital account is needed in order to fund the new organisation across a minimum of three years.

Oogone: "To ease the pain it is explained that only 24% will be handed over to the DEV team for development and salaries, and 16% will be held by the DEV team to secure the network."

False. Inaccurate.

It was explained that to ease the pain, if you continue to stake between now and the coin swap, you'd likely end up making more than 40% new holdings before the swap takes place, thus, nullifying the additional 40% we're adding to the circulation.

I.e. That you'd end up ahead, rather than behind. Meaning: as long as you keep staking, you will not lose 40%, you will gain, more than 40%!

False. Inaccurate.

As mentioned above, the exact ratio within the 1:1000 will be unknown until the swap.

The calculation is as follows: Total supply divided by 300 Million (allotment for swap) = ratio

Let's say though, for example, that the total supply at the time is 900 Billion coins and you hold 4 Billion coins:

(900 B divided by 300 M = ratio of: 3,000) (your holding: 4 B divided by 3,000 = 1,333,333.33 Sprouts+)

Oogone: "The 40% can not be put to a vote, because as stated it is a "fact" and community input will not be considered regarding this."

True.

In order to:

b) to have enough capital to actually run the organisation globally and to gain real value, we calculated we would need 24% capital (based on existing market cap and projections) spread across at least three years, and within this 24% we have included everything from eight people quitting our current day jobs and a few closing down our businesses to leasing office space, hiring employees, signing multi-year contracts with third parties, insurance and indemnity, sales and marketing campaigns, a buffer should things go wrong, and the list goes on.

Three of our team own and operate companies and businesses currently and have done so for a number of years. We have based the 24% on our combined knowledge of operating such entities and so we feel confident the figures we have come up with, are indeed a good representation of what will be required.

Also as discussed at https://Sprouts.Community , if the 16% reserve is no longer required after two or more years, we would discuss with the community how best to distribute it down the track.

Same thing - only you forgot to project to when this swap will happen - did you not mention only in six weeks time?
That will make 1:4000 (or even 1:5000) more realistic than your 1:3000 (which can only be if the swap happens during the next week or so)

You also conveniently forgot to mention that the 1,333,333.33 Sprouts+ still have to deduct your 40% which leaves 533 333,33 Sprouts+

And how would this look to someone who holds 100 000 000 or less?

Wrap your head around this: The 40% which you take from the community is the problem!

edit: If you want Sprouts to pay your salaries, you should create an application or market to generate profits, and from those profits you can further develop and get your salaries payed.
You must first give, to receive.
oogone

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:49:59 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 10:19:09 AM by oogone

@Dollux,

As we're getting philosophical, I feel of greater concern though, is corruption and a self serving nature.

Regarding your comments about the secretive, locked forums: they're a little misleading aren't they, as the forum https://Sprouts.Community is open to the public. Anyone can join.

In Crypto Country public view is BTCTalk forum

"As we're getting philosophical, I feel of greater concern though, is corruption and a self serving nature."

I wonder who is expecting a salary from the Sprouts community?
oogone

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:33:54 AM

You should also mention the 40% that is not to be discussed.
JamesLit81

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:35:46 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 01:23:25 PM by JamesLit81

True.

False. Inaccurate.

Part 1:

Part 2:

False. Inaccurate.

False. Inaccurate.

True.

In order to:

Same thing - only you forgot to project to when this swap will happen - did you not mention only in six weeks time?
That will make 1:4000 (or even 1:5000) more realistic than your 1:3000 (which can only be if the swap happens during the next week or so)

You also conveniently forgot to mention that the 1,333,333.33 Sprouts+ still have to deduct your 40% which leaves 533 333,33 Sprouts+

And how would this look to someone who holds 100 000 000 or less?

Wrap your head around this: The 40% which you take from the community is the problem!

edit: If you want Sprouts to pay your salaries, you should create an application or market to generate profits, and from those profits you can further develop and get your salaries payed.
You must first give, to receive.

Oogone,

You continue to misrepresent us, continue to post things you claim we've said which we have not and continue to cast aspersions.

The swap will take place within three months from the release of the document outlining same, not within the next six weeks. Leaving plenty of time to stake.

Referring here to your comment, "You also conveniently forgot to mention that the 1,333,333.33 Sprouts+ still have to deduct your 40% which leaves 533 333,33 Sprouts+[/b][/size]"

No. False. Inaccurate.

We have not conveniently forgotten to mention anything. There is no deduction of an individual's Sprouts+ holdings. The person would indeed have 1,333,333.33 Sprouts+. If you had bothered to read properly what was written about the subject, you'd know that. But instead, you're doing what you do best... Sprouting baseless accusations, untruths and casting aspersions. Before you talk on a subject, you really need to get your facts straight! Unless of course, your intention is just to cause trouble...

Rather than continue to have to set the record straight each time you've posted something to do with us, we would appreciate it if you'd stop mentioning us.

Let's call it professional courtesy...

If someone asks you about Sprouts+, the swap or anything else to do with us, we'd appreciate it if you'd simply redirect them politely to https://sprouts.community so that they have access to what we've actually said and written and what we're actually planning to do and how we will go about it.

In return, we will extend the same courtesy to anyone looking for information about you and your team.

RODPALMEIRA

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 12:33:52 PM

https://preview.ibb.co/frbb86/Lord_Action_6.png

You should also mention the 40% that is not to be discussed.

Oogone, has already been explained many times about the 40%, but you and some others who have not agreed insist on creating controversial comments, and thus confusing the people here in the Bitcointalk.

You know how to disagree, you do not need to be accusing team Dev of fraud, because they are not, please conduct this situation with education, because these fights and accusations do not help to sprouts.[/size][/size][/color][/b][/size][/size][/size][/color]
oogone

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:06:34 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 08:54:54 PM by oogone

Unless of course, your intention is just to cause trouble...

I have been on this forum for quite a while, and has never been accused of trying to cause trouble ...it is not in my nature to do so.

If you mention my name in your posts, I have to answer, should I not?

The fact is you are taking 40% premine from the community and expect to be payed a salary by the community from that premine? You even want to sell your businesses. Who sells a successful business to support a half dead crypto, if you are not going to be compensated?

As long as the community do the coin swap (the community generate your 40%) you will take 40% (which belongs to the community). With this you expect the community to have no say in the 40%(which the community generated).

dollux

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:05:02 PM

@Dollux,

Regarding your comments about the secretive, locked forums: they're a little misleading aren't they, as the forum "link removed" is open to the public. Anyone can join.

A definition of secret: "kept from the knowledge of any but the initiated or privileged:"
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/secret?s=t
so no misleading by me there, I consider it to be subscription baiting.
"Anyone can join." To become initiated or privileged.

Link spam, the posts above the one quoted and now many more
already have a link. Link saturation, aren't you simply link spamming,
all of it orchestrated just so you can spread more links and make
more noise.

Aren't my words no more misleading than: "Anyone can join."
Isn't this just an attempt at centralization, anyone can join,
joining something is a mark of support, affiliation, centralization and
not exactly open when you have to join, especially when a forum
already exists and it is simply duplication.

There is nothing winning my confidence so far.
richardvelsen

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:10:31 PM

I was re-reading the Ann, and just saw your post ...

A (proven and capable) Developer was contacted , and he would be willing to do the neccessary changes to the wallet.

staking 8% annualy and all coins divided by 1k or 10k

This would require that >51% of the wallets have upgraded with this new wallet before the Fork occurs, less than that number and the Fork fails.
The current exchanges would also have to agree (coinexchange / Novaexchange) , or Sprouts would become untradeable .

Besides of that, this could be done.  Only needs backing from some whales.

/waiting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: