Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:00:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia  (Read 75030 times)
JamesLit81

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:41:43 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 01:39:30 AM by JamesLit81

@Dollux,

Love the quote by Lord Action. It rings true a lot of the time.

As we're getting philosophical, I feel of greater concern though, is corruption and a self serving nature.

Regarding your comments about the secretive, locked forums: they're a little misleading aren't they, as the forum "link removed" is open to the public. Anyone can join.

A definition of secret: "kept from the knowledge of any but the initiated or privileged:"
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/secret?s=t
so no misleading by me there, I consider it to be subscription baiting.
"Anyone can join." To become initiated or privileged.

Link spam, the posts above the one quoted and now many more
already have a link. Link saturation, aren't you simply link spamming,
all of it orchestrated just so you can spread more links and make
more noise.

Aren't my words no more misleading than: "Anyone can join."
Isn't this just an attempt at centralization, anyone can join,
joining something is a mark of support, affiliation, centralization and
not exactly open when you have to join, especially when a forum
already exists and it is simply duplication.

There is nothing winning my confidence so far.

Dollux,

Really? Your argument is "Isn't this just an attempt at centralization" and "especially when a forum already exists and it is simply duplication".

So... you're suggesting that all should 'join up' and use bitcointalk and nothing else?

To put it another way, you're suggesting all crypto currencies should centralise their forums onto bitcointalk? Be dependent on a centralised system controlled by someone else?

We have our own dedicated forum for a number of reasons, and some of those are:

• It's more professional
  • It's easier to follow threads
  • It allows us to manage and maintain the system ourselves
  • It allows greater flexibility by providing categories, topics, etc, specific to our needs and brand
  • We're not beholden to some other organisation, i.e. we're decentralised

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JamesLit81

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:11:07 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 01:37:37 AM by JamesLit81

Unless of course, your intention is just to cause trouble...

I have been on this forum for quite a while, and has never been accused of trying to cause trouble ...it is not in my nature to do so.

If you mention my name in your posts, I have to answer, should I not?

The fact is you are taking 40% premine from the community and expect to be payed a salary by the community from that premine? You even want to sell your businesses. Who sells a successful business to support a half dead crypto, if you are not going to be compensated?

As long as the community do the coin swap (the community generate your 40%) you will take 40% (which belongs to the community). With this you expect the community to have no say in the 40%(which the community generated).

Oogone,

On a personal note, I have to say, I'm surprised to hear you've never been accused of causing trouble previously.

trouble
ˈtrʌb(ə)l/
noun
    difficulty or problems.
    public unrest or disorder.

verb
    cause distress or anxiety to.

Based on the definition of the word, you have indeed caused trouble both inside and out, of the https://Sprouts.Community forum.

Casting aspersions, the definition of which, is: 'an attack on the reputation or integrity of someone or something.' is what you've continued to do and in casting such aspersions, you have caused difficulty, problems, public unrest, disorder and distress to members of the team and community.

Oogone: "If you mention my name in your posts, I have to answer, should I not?"

Absolutely, you should defend yourself if someone casts aspersions or baseless accusations in your direction. The issue here from our perspective is that so far, we have spoken the truth and fact about you (and updated any speculation where new information has come to light), while you continue to cast aspersions and make baseless accusations towards us and our intentions.

This is unfortunate as we have better things to do than have to continue to defend ourselves against the aspersions and accusations you keep casting our way.

We'd much prefer it if you'd accept our previous offer of a degree of professional courtesy, which consisted of:

"If someone asks you about Sprouts+, the swap or anything else to do with us, we'd appreciate it if you'd simply redirect them politely to https://sprouts.community so that they have access to what we've actually said and written and what we're actually planning to do and how we will go about it.

In return, we will extend the same courtesy to anyone looking for information about you and your team."

The Sprouts & Sprouts+ Development Team
dollux

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:27:44 AM

@Dollux,

As we're getting philosophical, I feel of greater concern though, is corruption and a self serving nature.

Regarding your comments about the secretive, locked forums: they're a little misleading aren't they, as the forum "link removed" is open to the public. Anyone can join.

A definition of secret: "kept from the knowledge of any but the initiated or privileged:"

more noise.

Dollux,

Really? Your argument is "Isn't this just an attempt at centralization" and "especially when a forum already exists and it is simply duplication".

So... you're suggesting that all should 'join up' and use bitcointalk and nothing else?

To put it another way, you're suggesting all crypto currencies should centralise their forums onto bitcointalk? Be dependent on a centralised system controlled by someone else?

• It's more professional
  • It allows greater flexibility by providing categories, topics, etc, specific to our needs and brand

Are you joking, I am not, he who names the conflict owns it, the argument is all yours, fact, unless you didn't write the nonsense quoted above. Roll Eyes  
JamesLit81

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:10:00 AM

@Dollux,

more noise.

Dollux,

• It's more professional

Are you joking, I am not, he who names the conflict owns it, the argument is all yours, fact, unless you didn't write the nonsense quoted above. Roll Eyes  

"he who names the conflict owns it", how old are you, seriously? You've ignored the fact that I pointed out the hypocrisy in your post and that in fact, by hosting our own forum, we are maintaining a decentralised philosophy, and you have instead posted the sort of thing a teenage boy would post, while high...

JamesLit81

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:16:58 AM

@JamesLit81,
See you are using a newbie account, is that because your old account has bad trust ratings?
Didn't you used to go by the name barrysty1e?
(His name is also James.)

He was also known for not completing programming jobs, he said he would do.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=526220

CryptoDatabase   2017-06-09   0.30000000   Reference   Still refusing to return my money.
Joel_Jantsen   2017-05-31   0.00000000        Reference   Failed to abide by the deadlines and didn't payback 0.20.Be careful hiring him for the development jobs.

╥Aztek

AztekPhoenix,

The reason I have a newbie account is because I've not posted many comments. I joined bitcointalk not long before I invested into Sprouts.

No relation to barrysty1e.

Are you related to Oogone?
oogone

Activity: 260

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:21:28 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 06:55:17 AM by oogone

I have been on this forum for quite a while, and has never been accused of trying to cause trouble ...it is not in my nature to do so.

The fact is you are taking 40% premine from the community and expect to be payed a salary by the community from that premine? You even want to sell your businesses. Who sells a successful business to support a half dead crypto, if you are not going to be compensated?

As long as the community do the coin swap (the community generate your 40%) you will take 40% (which belongs to the community). With this you expect the community to have no say in the 40%(which the community generated).

Oogone,

On a personal note, I have to say, I'm surprised to hear you've never been accused of causing trouble previously.

trouble
ˈtrʌb(ə)l/
noun
    difficulty or problems.

verb

Based on the definition of the word, you have indeed caused trouble both inside and out, of the https://Sprouts.Community forum.

Casting aspersions, the definition of which, is: 'an attack on the reputation or integrity of someone or something.' is what you've continued to do and in casting such aspersions, you have caused difficulty, problems, public unrest, disorder and distress to members of the team and community.

Absolutely, you should defend yourself if someone casts aspersions or baseless accusations in your direction. The issue here from our perspective is that so far, we have spoken the truth and fact about you (and updated any speculation where new information has come to light), while you continue to cast aspersions and make baseless accusations towards us and our intentions.

This is unfortunate as we have better things to do than have to continue to defend ourselves against the aspersions and accusations you keep casting our way.

We'd much prefer it if you'd accept our previous offer of a degree of professional courtesy, which consisted of:

"If someone asks you about Sprouts+, the swap or anything else to do with us, we'd appreciate it if you'd simply redirect them politely to https://sprouts.community so that they have access to what we've actually said and written and what we're actually planning to do and how we will go about it.

In return, we will extend the same courtesy to anyone looking for information about you and your team."

James my boy,

See if the sun is shining outside,

Now, go play with your team,

I am busy.

If you behave I'll give the pink star.
JamesLit81

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:47:12 AM

Oogone,

trouble
ˈtrʌb(ə)l/
noun
    difficulty or problems.

verb

James my boy,

See if the sun is shining outside,

Now, go play with your team,

I am busy.

If you behave I'll give the pink star.

Excellent news, Oogone.
JamesLit81

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:23:54 AM

and that in fact, by hosting our own forum, we are maintaining a decentralised philosophy, and you have instead posted the sort of thing a teenage boy would post, while high...

LOL,

dude you don't even understand what decentralized means, if you believe that.

Making your own SINGLE FORUM which you control and prefer everyone only use that SINGLE FORUM.
(Plus the fact you already begun censoring speech on your SINGLE FORUM.)

Hate to break it to you , but that is a Form of CENTRALIZATION.

Now if you said you be supporting Multiple Forums including BTCTalk & Slack & Discord and one other, you could claim decentralization.

Words have meaning, use Websters next time instead of making crap up.

╥Aztek

When talking about centralisation and decentralisation within the crypto world, people are usually referring to the currency itself, not the currency's forum but yes, as you've correctly stated, a forum is indeed a form of centralisation.

To cover all bases, we also have Facebook, Twitter, Telegram and shortly, bitcointalk accounts that we will use to disseminate announcements, alerts, updates and the like, from, too.
JamesLit81

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:35:17 AM

AztekPhoenix,

The reason I have a newbie account is because I've not posted many comments. I joined bitcointalk not long before I invested into Sprouts.

No relation to barrysty1e.

Are you related to Oogone?

You just seem so full of shit like barrysty1e, and both named James
I thought you might be the same guy.

No relation to anyone but myself.

╥Aztek

Thank goodness for that!
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:02:59 AM

Whaooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4000% Shocked Shocked  Did I just win $80,500?? wtf? I have $80K in my account ! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TheNitrix

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:17:12 AM

Whaooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4000% Shocked Shocked  Did I just win $80,500?? wtf? I have $80K in my account ! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid.. lol. Volume aint even 4k.
cryptosurance

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:50:02 AM

You're a very rich man now...
On paper! ;-)
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:55:51 AM

SOMEBODY PLEASE BUY MY COINS!!!!
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:23:23 PM

LMFAO!!
(see my last post ,sorry, can't be bothered to link it)

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
vcdragon

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:24:48 PM

i will buy some of this coin and hope i be rich a day Tongue

hi all
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:25:22 PM

I just came to see If everyone on this thread had became Rich overnight lol

3500+ % Increase.

Was that the coin is divided ?  Cheesy
dollux

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:35:03 PM

@Dollux,

more noise.

Dollux,

• It's more professional

"he who names the conflict owns it", how old are you, seriously? You've ignored the fact that I pointed out the hypocrisy in your post and that in fact, by hosting our own forum, we are maintaining a decentralised philosophy, and you have instead posted the sort of thing a teenage boy would post, while high...

Marked in red the quote above, is your statement, you are telling me that I am arguing, you do not have the right to tell me that I am arguing, you are the one arguing by your own admission above.

I am no longer giving you a platform to do this, to do the things you are stating that you are trying to do, you do not need to have a closed, secret forum, it is all nonsense. Excuses to justify your need for secrecy, reluctance to be open in open forum, all you have said can be done in an open forum and does not need to be on Bitcointalk, I have never said it does you are the one saying that to justify your own position in needing secrecy, total control, pull the other one it might ring as well, au revoir.
svennnny

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:32:19 PM

Is it even possible to buy and sell this coin. If so give me the links please cause I can't find anything so far .
oogone

Activity: 260

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:21:19 PM

Is it even possible to buy and sell this coin. If so give me the links please cause I can't find anything so far .

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SPRTS/BTC
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SPRTS/DOGE

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SPRT/
https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_SPRT/
https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_SPRT/
https://novaexchange.com/market/ETH_SPRT/
https://novaexchange.com/market/KIC_SPRT/
https://novaexchange.com/market/ESP2_SPRT/
https://novaexchange.com/market/MOON_SPRT/

https://www.coingather.com/exchange/SPRTS/BTC
https://www.coingather.com/exchange/SPRTS/LTC
https://www.coingather.com/exchange/SPRTS/DOGE
https://www.coingather.com/exchange/SPRTS/HTML5
svennnny

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:32:52 PM

So only on exchanges that's a shame this coin goes up and down all the time you can make so much profit..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: