Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:32:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia  (Read 75030 times)
BitKing3000

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:56:43 PM

Im currently staking and have a few friends doing the same. They downloaded the wallet without any issues within the last week, and are staking fine, so I dont know what all the fud about problems is all about. Its a high staking coin and thats not unlike a lot of POS coins. I say keep staking and wait for the markets to improve.
Gonnabetya

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

Auxilium Global, AUX cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 04:48:32 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 04:59:18 PM by Gonnabetya

Im currently staking and have a few friends doing the same. They downloaded the wallet without any issues within the last week, and are staking fine, so I dont know what all the fud about problems is all about. Its a high staking coin and thats not unlike a lot of POS coins. I say keep staking and wait for the markets to improve.

Good that you and your friends are holding and staking Sprouts without problems!  Smiley

Downloading the wallet and staking is no problem at first sight. The market is and that will not solve itself. But why is the market a problem? Or rather: why is there a problem with the market?  

The high PoS reward results in a near exponential growth of the total supply, which will result in future removal from markets because of relative low value due to the high total supply plus hardly any investments/improvements over the years. Approximately 1300% compound interest annually, without showing major improvements, is absurd if you think which effect it has in the long run: "killing" itself.

The PoS reward seems like a good idea, but it is nothing more than boosting your virtual millions/billions. But what to do with all these virtual coins?

Sprouts is already not/hardly tradeable on the bitcoin market, due to the low value (far lower than 1 satoshi). It does not attrackt new investors and it is only a question of time until Sprouts will also lose tradeability on ethereum,  litecoin, doge, mooncoin, markets.

Sprouts+ will be a far more healthy and competitive coin, which will be tradeable. Plus have a lot of new features and functionality to do real good to the world plus add value to the holdings of Sprouts holders. Lowering the reward and total supply is the first step. But to ensure mid-and longterm growth and really make the currency functional, and not just another coin, there is far more work ahead.

In short: the markets will not improve without at the very least changes to the wallet.

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Website | Community Forum | FacebookTwitterTelegram Channel | Telegram Group |
Discord
Gonnabetya

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 05:05:42 PM

Like the project! I stay tuned

Good to see another Sprouts enthusiasts! There is a forum sprouts.community if you would like to join. You could also wait on the Bitcointalk ANN for Sprouts+, the revival of Sprouts, which will be launched next week to read the latest in summary.

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Discord
Gonnabetya

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 05:18:39 PM

Hey, I'm selling > 2,000,000,000 SPROUTS for... 5 BTC !
Take it or leave it!  Grin

Think people will leave it as they can buy on the doge market. I would hold on to them if I was you Smiley

Discord
POD5

Activity: 250

Keep smiling if you're loosing!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:28:55 PM

So you are an optimistic person...
Ok, in that case, I will sell them for 12 BTC... Plus 1 BTC reward, to the person who advised me to invest in SPROUTS! Grin
Gonnabetya

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:04:40 PM

Ok, in that case, I will sell them for 12 BTC... Plus 1 BTC reward, to the person who advised me to invest in SPROUTS! Grin

Let's hope there comes a day everybody will reply with "yes" to your proposal ;-)

Discord
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 11:02:16 PM

Buy some rigs ahahaha

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
Megumi143

Activity: 192

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:19:56 PM

Like the project! I stay tuned

Good to see another Sprouts enthusiasts! There is a forum sprouts.community if you would like to join. You could also wait on the Bitcointalk ANN for Sprouts+, the revival of Sprouts, which will be launched next week to read the latest in summary.

Next week is sprouts revival. Nice !
amazonpipet

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:13:39 AM

How I can find information about Tickets Cloud?
stclair

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:40:55 AM

posted from community forum.

Everyone. I come here as a potential community member. I have just read through the last few months of this discussion and also price charts. Here are my thoughts as an outsider with 0 stake but prepared to get into the current bear market.

DEV TEAM : please allow a few minutes of reflection on what i am about to say. It’s going to be harsh to swallow but i really want you to succeed. There’s no reason a win-win can’t be achieved here, but i really don’t see that happening without some compromise.

You have good intentions and a good roadmap-no doubt about it. However, a road map is only as good as it’s present predicament. In other words where are we now?. In the last 7 days you have seen the prices drop to ridiculous levels… These prices have reflected what is going on and a market reflection of faith in particular to the relationship between new dev team and community.

You need to compromise.

In the current ico world where a lot of bad running companies have either scammed or through lack of foresight and greed destroyed their own market value it is very important that you understand this very basic concept.

Trust is not something you ask for, it is something you create.

We can see the markets speaking back…\

Another thing you can create is confidence. Confidence is one of those things that is pretty easy to garner. First of all you listen… then you compromise and/or adapt.

Whoever is in charge really is uncompromising, this uncompromising has crashed an already crashed market, which benefits no-one, not the future sprouts+ model nor the old.

If people wanting to invest in this future see a team or a leader unwilling to compromise and that leads to them losing, how on earth do you expect to garner confidence in a future project? You can’t.

You ask the community to trust you but are unwilling to hear some members out who hold very valid and well constructed opinions???

Trust is a two way street and garners confidence. If you are not willing to listen, how can you expect it in return?

You have knocked more than 40% off the market in the last 7 days so you have lost your own allocation. it’s a loose /loose situation. you want to create a win/win situation. You want to listen to the community.

You want to get the current price rising through confidence… this confidence comes through your compromise.

Here is a proposed compromise:

Build the future as you go along step by step. Reduce your r&d. Allow for projected profit in 1 year to further fund your r and d, therby giving confidence to investors that you are confident and in for the long term. This is the crypto world and 2018 will probably be it’s strongest growth year. If you can’t make headway in 12 months.

COMPROMISE: Halve r&d to 12%. It gives you a year and a half

16% reserve; keep it. good idea.
That gives you 28% which in your position is well above what any team with your creds would get. No disrespect.

Think about it, discuss it amongst yourselves and then reply thoughtfully. In the meantime community can respond to see if this is acceptable. Start some positive movements in the up direction. I will start the first buy when accepted.
oogone

Activity: 260

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:05:44 AM

posted from community forum.

Trust is not something you ask for, it is something you create.

We can see the markets speaking back…\

Another thing you can create is confidence. Confidence is one of those things that is pretty easy to garner. First of all you listen… then you compromise and/or adapt.

Trust is a two way street and garners confidence. If you are not willing to listen, how can you expect it in return?

I like your post.

True words spoken.

Maybe a good idea for the Sprouts+ team is to read this article:

https://minkiz.co/library/a-different-perspective-on-cryptocurrency.html
CrouissanePliz

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:47:41 AM

Let us take the opportunity to invest in this great project. In addition to a promising and necessary branch in the new times, the Team is committed to take us very far with
dollux

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:41:25 PM

Trust is not created by hiding information behind a pay wall, call it anything you like but if I have to give you something to obtain entry then it is a payment.

It is free to sign up you tell me, in doing so I am giving my email address, do not tell me that giving an email address is some minor innocuous thing, if so then why do people buy emails addresses, why do people sell them and more to the point why do you want them in the first place?

Whats also even more important is, you are prepared to insult me, be abusive towards me, in order to protect your position and hide the real intentions of why you want my email address.

Famous last words,"Trust me, I know what I am doing" Sledge Hammer.

Or better still: "trust me I know what your doing." dollux.

Gonnabetya

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 04:39:09 PM

what will be price on ico?

Sprouts holders can swap their Sprouts for Sprouts+. This can be as easy as downloading a new wallet.

The exact starting value of Sprouts+ is unknown. But there are good estimations, as Sprouts will be swapped against a certain ratio. Ratio depends on height total supply at swap.

Sprouts+ will have a total supply of 500 million to start with and a reward of 8% annually. Most likely the value of Sprouts will be at least multiplied by the ratio the total supply is divided by.  Smiley

Discord
Gonnabetya

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 04:46:01 PM

One of the most promissing projects for me… Will see)

Grin yes, we will see. Exciting times. Sprouts+ has great potential in the eyes of the team of developers and loads of community members who support us daily through different platforms.

We have some great new insights, and also confirmations from others in the field on our recent efforts, as result of a visit to devcon3.

Discord
warnlewdster

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:11:00 PM

How can I participate in the bounty program?
richardvelsen

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:02:08 PM

How can I participate in the bounty program?

You can read it in the new posting on : https://sprouts.community/t/sprouts-ethereum-fork-and-swap-info-and-faq/533
revive-coin

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:45:41 AM

Hello, we are from REVIVE Coin.

If you have Sprouts on wallet on 12 October 2017, you may eligible for REVIVE Coin!

Check our main topic here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2364992.0

Thank you!
nur1labs

Activity: 868

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:46:03 AM

Dear Sprouts member, tonight transaction, withdraw, deposit,etc will be bugged. Since we do hard fork from old chain to new chain. Thank You

Sprouts Team Developer

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
Megumi143

Activity: 192

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:33:44 AM

Dear Sprouts member, tonight transaction, withdraw, deposit,etc will be bugged. Since we do hard fork from old chain to new chain. Thank You

Sprouts Team Developer

So when do we have to move are Sprouts and where ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: