Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia  (Read 75030 times)
lordgoth

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:57:34 AM

And I don't say that he is not a good programer. Yeah he is great. But if I buy a machine and I become broken after while, at least a seller must advices me what's wrong or fixing it. It's a responsibility here, a trust. Didn't you all tell about that? This is not a free software. We all invest into it with our real money.

You can code/fork whatever you want. But don't ... just don't bring Mreggman here again. If he don't care about the community, why shoud we care about him?
lordgoth

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:03:11 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 02:47:11 PM by lordgoth

He made it and I invest into it. Fair enough. I don't owe him anything here

I can talk whatever I want since I invest into the sprouts here  Grin Do you need I quote from Mr Lord Acton here again?  Grin

As for the name, tell the other dev team, since I don't do it here  Grin
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 12:12:22 PM

He made it and I invest into it. Fair enough. I don't own him anything here

I can talk whatever I want since I invest into the sprouts here  Grin Do you need I quote from Mr Lord Acton here again?  Grin

As for the name, tell the other dev team, since I don't do it here  Grin

Cotto matte if you think he mad for?yes he mad cuz you different chain do. If you wanna do same name you must 1 chain that Bitcoin chain not ether. That logic program. Different chain different life circle. I already told last as former team consider of ether security is bad. We dev of Bitcoin chain not trust ether will be safe. My word not work. That why I leave. And prefer hard fork. End of explanation.

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
lordgoth

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:22:54 PM

He mad? The investor who bought the sprouts at 500 satoshi and now can't sell at 1 satoshi. Do you think they mad? I think they are angry now.

If you think that is wrong. Fine. Do your way as a new path of sprouts. If it is good enough, people will follow you. No need to approve from MrEggman and say this is the official development path here.

If you don't bring him into your work and it's going well. I even will follow you  Grin
dellzxd

Activity: 555

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:28:08 PM

as i said earlier that coin is dead... what a pitty, nothing new, next please.
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 12:32:19 PM

He mad? The investor who bought the sprouts at 500 satoshi and now can't sell at 1 satoshi. Do you think they mad? I think they are angry now.

If you think that is wrong. Fine. Do your way as a new path of sprouts. If it is good enough, people will follow you. No need to approve from MrEggman and say this is the official development path here.

If you don't bring him into your work and it's going well. I even will follow you  Grin

Ok ahahaha domo arigatou.

Who fans of sprouts+ you can move new thread. And sprouts hope keep here. Remember we not do swap stuff. We do like Bitcoin do hard fork better. If not understand hard fork ask Mr.google Smiley

Note : if you think like Aquors do then you will know what need to do Wink

lordgoth

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:44:47 PM

If you don't bring him into your work and it's going well. I even will follow you  Grin

Ok ahahaha domo arigatou.

Who fans of sprouts+ you can move new thread. And sprouts hope keep here. Remember we not do swap stuff. We do like Bitcoin do hard fork better. If not understand hard fork ask Mr.google Smiley

Note : if you think like Aquors do then you will know what need to do Wink

Yeah we are like a dead seed now. But when the spring come, we will sprout into many path. Why do we create FUD each other here? Hope every path of the sprout become sucess. So we all can earn profit here  Grin
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 01:28:47 PM

Agreed. Time will see who best.

dellzxd

Activity: 555

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:41:46 PM

well, bye bye sprouts "revival" died too young =D mreggman are you around ? what you can say about swap sprouts to 808 coin ?
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 02:14:53 PM

well, bye bye sprouts "revival" died too young =D mreggman are you around ? what you can say about swap sprouts to 808 coin ?

Trade it to my shop ahahaha if you willing to. We used new chain as test Smiley

CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:11:23 PM

And I don't say that he is not a good programer. Yeah he is great. But if I buy a machine and I become broken after while, at least a seller must advices me what's wrong or fixing it. It's a responsibility here, a trust. Didn't you all tell about that? This is not a free software. We all invest into it with our real money.

You can code/fork whatever you want. But don't ... just don't bring Mreggman here again. If he don't care about the community, why shoud we care about him?
Sprouts never broke i still stake all the time

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
CryptoWiz420

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:14:55 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 08:26:54 PM by CryptoWiz420

as i said earlier that coin is dead... what a pitty, nothing new, next please.

Get PUNZ now
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:41:04 PM

Thank you for keep support

CryptoWiz420

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 08:21:49 PM

Yes i always support Sprouts. i support mreggman.. if people actually knew about dev they would not be so quick to judge. eggman been through a lot in life mostly in last year been even more crazy for.  Mreggman deserves a new chance to revive Sprouts with his team, after everything has happened.  The future is good.

Get PUNZ now
lordgoth

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:46:42 PM

Yes i always support Sprouts. i support mreggman.. if people actually knew about dev they would not be so quick to judge. eggman been through a lot in life mostly in last year been even more crazy for.  Mreggman deserves a new chance to revive Sprouts with his team, after everything has happened.  The future is good.

Yes he been through a lot in life mostly in last year. And he have time to update 808 coin, not sprouts, not even say a word here. LOL
Sprouts3OfficialDev

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:42:16 AM

Spreading rumors is
Providing untruth.
Respiring new team
Original sprouts.
Units are shared in coins
Trust is building up codes
Specializing is emphatising.

Shocked
 Shocked
 Shocked

There's a hint here...
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:07:31 AM

We must think as librarian if mreggman is reader we librarian. Everything mess the book will be arrange on place. Plus if understanding chain properly no need swap. As swap is like trade your coin to new Coin. Will less result. If hard fork better without value same and different price and improved in code technology. Why not? sprouts will stand beside Bitcoin or 3 divas ahahaha. We hope that. If work hard payed. Like my waifu said "miracle not happened if not trigger inside us(dev who care sprouts)"

JamesLit81

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:02:55 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 04:50:18 AM by JamesLit81

Everyone needs to take a breath...

We, the Sprouts+ development team would appreciate it if all those who are a part of, or in favour of the new Sprouts development team and their initiative, would refrain from casting aspersions and accusations towards Sprouts+.

We suggested a diplomatic approach of professional courtesy between the two teams a while back which was never acknowledged so once again, we (Sprouts+) would prefer it if rather than the continued accusations and aspersions, that you focus on your initiative and allow us to focus on ours.

Milly6, as the only person to have come forward as a member of the new Sprouts development team, would you agree to same?

We will as a matter of priority, move our forum, currently sitting at: sprouts.community, to its new home of sproutsplus.community with a notice on the old domain pointing to links to both Sprouts and Sprouts+.
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 06:00:26 AM

We, the Sprouts+ development team would appreciate it if all those who are a part of, or in favour of the new Sprouts development team and their initiative, would refrain from casting aspersions and accusations towards Sprouts+.

We suggested a diplomatic approach of professional courtesy between the two teams a while back which was never acknowledged so once again, we (Sprouts+) would prefer it if rather than the continued accusations and aspersions, that you focus on your initiative and allow us to focus on ours.

Milly6, as the only person to have come forward as a member of the new Sprouts development team, would you agree to same?

We will as a matter of priority, move our forum, currently sitting at: sprouts.community, to its new home of sproutsplus.community with a notice on the old domain pointing to links to both Sprouts and Sprouts+.

Why not change name to new coin ahahaha since different chain.

Err we already implement next release no worries. So James tell your team ready for consequence you said last doc. I'm not understand even you guys ignored last aware from us(Bitcoin dev). Ma ikka as ether is have way. Good day hope not Strom soon ahahaha

JamesLit81

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:37:40 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 01:02:07 PM by JamesLit81

Why not change name to new coin ahahaha since different chain.

Err we already implement next release no worries. So James tell your team ready for consequence you said last doc. I'm not understand even you guys ignored last aware from us(Bitcoin dev). Ma ikka as ether is have way. Good day hope not Strom soon ahahaha

Nur1labs,

As I mentioned the other day in reply to Milly6, the issue you and your team needs to consider seriously is that in order to launch a new wallet with new total supply and reward, you need 51% of Sprouts holders to install the new wallet.

I would advise you, if you're serious about launching a Sprouts revival, to talk with your team and supportive community members and instruct them to stop acting like children because based on their behaviour to date, there are Sprouts holders who will not upgrade to your new wallet and if you cannot get enough of the community to upgrade, your revival will not succeed.

There is plenty of room in the market for both Sprouts and Sprouts+ (and Sprouts3?)

To reiterate, members of your community and development team are hindering your chances for success, based upon their ongoing behaviour...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: