Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia  (Read 75030 times)
dollux

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:28:26 AM

The total supply of this coin is pretty much. What the takeover team needs to do is to Swap and burn some of the coins. How can a coin that is over 1Trillion succeed when there are thousands of alter coins out there?

Yep, that's one hell of a number, 1000000000000, space invader numbers them, that's like 125000 each for everybody on the planet, I want em just because of the crazy numbers, push em way beyond everything else, lets all be artists and push the limits to a place where no living person on the planet could spend their allocation of Sprouts if they could live the lifetime of the planet it's self, real live exponential growth in practice. A few million years of spending and you still got too much money, does it matter the numbers are overwhelming, it would start crashing at about 10 billion, I would get bored of managing the wallet.

Faircoin sings a pleasant little song of co-op, commons, joined thinking, and dare I say it, a more sustainable value system, the third industrial revolution needs a horizontal operating system and Faircoin could easily be the beginnings of that system.  
nur1labs

Activity: 868

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:02:12 AM

@james out of topic again. This about sprouts not sprouts+ or anything. Go to your Ann lol. This forum think on rules straight.

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
JamesLit81

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:43:09 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 10:54:42 PM by JamesLit81

@james out of topic again. This about sprouts not sprouts+ or anything. Go to your Ann lol. This forum think on rules straight.

Nur1labs,

Not to put to fine a point on it, I hold Sprouts and am a Sprouts community member.

Now, if I were trying to advertise Sprouts+ here, I'd agree that would be somewhat inappropriate. Equally, if I was here simply to cast aspersions and baseless accusations towards the new Sprouts dev team and their efforts, that would also be bad form. As luck would have it, the post below is actually based on evidence, research and the track records of both Mr. Eggman and Milly6, rather than simply, baseless accusations.

----

Oogone,

We (Gonnabetya and myself, as Sprouts holders) highlight the fact that Mr. Eggman and Milly6, two key figures promoting the new Sprouts development team, have both previously launched currencies and then walked away after a year or so, leaving their communities for dead, and the best you can come up with in response is a correlation between the 40% premine (24% capital and 16% held in escrow) associated with Sprouts+, and my age?

Each time you and others like you have cast aspersions and accusations at the Sprouts+ development team, we've rebutted with facts and figures, backing up our reasoning and motivation and yet when we bring to light the fact that two key figureheads for the new Sprouts team have actually acted irresponsibly, against the community's best interests and with a complete lack of respect for same, based not on false accusations, but on the posts from community members of both their failed currencies, your response is to deflect...

I, as a Sprouts holder would like to know what the reasons are, as to why both Mr. Eggman and Milly6 left for dead, their ill-conceived currencies, because for all intents and purposes, it appears as though Mr. Eggman and Milly6 are scammers with a proven track record of setting up a currency and then ditching it, leaving their investors out in the cold.

It appears as though those who have called the Sprouts+ team out with baseless accusations, claiming we're trying to scam the community, are themselves scammers, or at least incapable of properly managing a crypto currency, with track records to back up the claims.

Why should we the community, trust or believe anything Milly6, Mr. Eggman or others who support them, say?

By all means, happy to hear from Mr. Eggman and Milly6 on the subject as I feel, as I am sure others do, that the community has a right to hear their reasons and motivations and why this time will be any different from previous attempts, or scams?

The irony of it all...

----
Crybambi

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:54:05 AM

I read here something about Sprouts+ ... What's the difference to Sprouts? Is it a Fork? Or a new name for it?
Crybambi

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:01:44 AM

Another question: Wasn't there a revival of Sprouts with nice new website ... I couldn't find that any more ...

On Coinmarketcap there is a link to an ugly website and the last Tweets are from March 2017.
JamesLit81

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:12:35 AM

I read here something about Sprouts+ ... What's the difference to Sprouts? Is it a Fork? Or a new name for it?

Hi Crybabmi,

Sprouts+ is a new currency based on the Ethereum code-base that we're due to launch before Jan 1, 2018.

As a fork is required anyway, in order to fix the total supply and high POS reward of Sprouts, the Sprouts+ development team of which I am a part, has decided to release Sprouts+ using Ethereum's code-base rather than PeerCoin's as it's a newer technology and includes smart contacts which, we see as an advantage as it fulfills one of our requirements.

Rather than be seen as advertising Sprouts+ in the Sprouts ANN, you can find all you need to know about Sprouts+, its goals, etc at https://sprouts.community.
JamesLit81

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:27:26 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 03:37:15 AM by JamesLit81

Another question: Wasn't there a revival of Sprouts with nice new website ... I couldn't find that any more ...

On Coinmarketcap there is a link to an ugly website and the last Tweets are from March 2017.

There was a dev team back in March of this year but they gave up. Not sure why...

My team (the third such team) built the forum and were working on Sprouts and a Sprouts website but have shifted our focus instead to Sprouts+.

You may have read above, there is a new Sprouts dev team who were not happy with my team's intentions and resolve, headed up by Milly6 and endorsed by Mr. Eggman, the original Sprouts developer. They may have plans to release a new Sprouts website at some point?

Although, following recent revelations (which can be read above) we're (the Sprouts community) waiting on them (Milly6 and Mr. Eggman) to give us reasons as to why we should trust them based on their respective track records of either scamming previous communities they were responsible for, or just for a complete lack of commitment and ability, to properly manage a crypto currency.

So as it stands today, there are two teams:

The team of which I am a part, now focusing on Sprouts+

and

Another new team now focusing on Sprouts original code (I believe?), headed up by Milly6 and endorsed by Mr. Eggman
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 09:28:41 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 10:11:07 AM by nur1labs

Ico is no long age trust me guys. They not longer than Bitcoin. Ahahaha you said pro but you keep promote here. Logic is this out off topic ahahaha. Sprouts = s-p-r-o-u-t-s you already have Ann. Why you keep blabbing about sprouts+. And where fair if we can hold and soon new chain release with new roadmap happened.

40% holder crazy

See you tube how new chain will be better....

Edit your post not double post. You like kid on forum. First time used?lol

oogone

Activity: 260

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:38:21 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 11:03:43 AM by oogone

Nur1labs,

Not to put to fine a point on it, I hold Sprouts and am a Sprouts community member.

Now, if I were trying to advertise Sprouts+ here, I'd agree that would be somewhat inappropriate. Equally, if I was here simply to cast aspersions and baseless accusations towards the new Sprouts dev team and their efforts, that would also be bad form. As luck would have it, the post below is actually based on evidence, research and the track records of both Mr. Eggman and Milly6, rather than simply, baseless accusations.

----

Oogone,

We (Gonnabetya and myself, as Sprouts holders) highlight the fact that Mr. Eggman and Milly6, two key figures promoting the new Sprouts development team, have both previously launched currencies and then walked away after a year or so, leaving their communities for dead, and the best you can come up with in response is a correlation between the 40% premine (24% capital and 16% held in escrow) associated with Sprouts+, and my age?

Each time you and others like you have cast aspersions and accusations at the Sprouts+ development team, we've rebutted with facts and figures, backing up our reasoning and motivation and yet when we bring to light the fact that two key figureheads for the new Sprouts team have actually acted irresponsibly, against the community's best interests and with a complete lack of respect for same, based not on false accusations, but on the posts from community members of both their failed currencies, your response is to deflect...

I, as a Sprouts holder would like to know what the reasons are, as to why both Mr. Eggman and Milly6 left for dead, their ill-conceived currencies, because for all intents and purposes, it appears as though Mr. Eggman and Milly6 are scammers with a proven track record of setting up a currency and then ditching it, leaving their investors out in the cold.

It appears as though those who have called the Sprouts+ team out with baseless accusations, claiming we're trying to scam the community, are themselves scammers, or at least incapable of properly managing a crypto currency, with track records to back up the claims.

Why should we the community, trust or believe anything Milly6, Mr. Eggman or others who support them, say?

By all means, happy to hear from Mr. Eggman and Milly6 on the subject as I feel, as I am sure others do, that the community has a right to hear their reasons and motivations and why this time will be any different from previous attempts, or scams?

The irony of it all...

----

JamesLit81,

I thought you wouldn't be able to understand.

The reason I mentioned your age and the 40% you want to take from the community, is because it seems those are the most important factors in your life.

And if you did not notice, it took only two lines to respond to your misguided statement, that you and your team were responsible for market movement.
There were other people involved as well, and probably some other factors also.  

"The markets did react to hope, just to bad it was false hope.

It has nothing to do with your dashing personalty or 40 year old wisdom. Can I even call it wisdom?
"

There is no need to post tldr posts, it really gets boring, trying to follow your rants.

You guys mentioned a few times that we should stop posting on your Sprouts+ thread (if you took the time you will see we did for the past two days).

What are you doing here on the Sprouts thread if your interests should be on your own thread. If not trying to hijack Sprouts community members, then what?

We might decide to jump on your thread as well. Wink

oogone

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:56:32 AM

Hi Crybambi,

As JamesLit81 mentioned:

"Sprouts+ is a new currency based on the Ethereum code-base that we're due to launch before Jan 1, 2018."

It has nothing to do with Sprouts or Sprouts code.

It is an attempt by some team to hijack the Sprouts community by using the Sprouts name under the pretense of a "REVIVAL"

Furthermore it is a premine and the team will take 40% of the premine for various reasons.

The REAL and Official Sprouts is undergoing a revival, by a professional team and loyal community members, which will initiate via hard fork, and will address concerns like the high staking reward and the high circulating supply.

Following this, with community consensus, further developments will take place to assist in the  REAL REVIVAL of Sprouts.

edit: This includes a new website and active social media accounts.  
JamesLit81

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:22:42 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 11:19:06 PM by JamesLit81

Nur1labs,

----

Oogone,

The irony of it all...

----

JamesLit81,

The reason I mentioned your age and the 40% you want to take from the community, is because it seems those are the most important factors in your life.

And if you did not notice, it took only two lines to respond to your misguided statement, that you and your team were responsible for market movement.

It has nothing to do with your dashing personalty or 40 year old wisdom. Can I even call it wisdom?
"

There is no need to post tldr posts, it really gets boring, trying to follow your rants.

You guys mentioned a few times that we should stop posting on your Sprouts+ thread (if you took the time you will see we did for the past two days).

What are you doing here on the Sprouts thread if your interests should be on your own thread. If not trying to hijack Sprouts community members, then what?

Oogone,

I honestly don't know how to spell this out any more clearly for you...

I hold Sprouts and am a member of the Sprouts community. I am entitled to post within this ANN if I so choose. I am a concerned community member, as are others, with valid, well researched, evidence-based information relating to Milly6 and Mr. Eggman and have requested both explain why now the community (which includes me) should trust and believe anything they, or those who support them, say or do.

If you'd like to continue casting aspersions and baseless accusations about the Sprouts+ development team, go right ahead. I am however going to continue posting the below message until I get a valid reply from Milly6 and Mr. Eggman as I feel the community has every right to understand what's going on and whether Milly6 and Mr. Eggman belong to a group of scammers (as some in the community have suggested) who all collude in launching high POS currencies for the purpose of making money from unsuspecting investors. Because based on their track records, that's how it looks.

So... Again, here is my post.

JamesLit81

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:20:29 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 01:26:45 PM by JamesLit81

Hi Crybambi,

As JamesLit81 mentioned:

"Sprouts+ is a new currency based on the Ethereum code-base that we're due to launch before Jan 1, 2018."

It has nothing to do with Sprouts or Sprouts code.

It is an attempt by some team to hijack the Sprouts community by using the Sprouts name under the pretense of a "REVIVAL"

Furthermore it is a premine and the team will take 40% of the premine for various reasons.

The REAL and Official Sprouts is undergoing a revival, by a professional team and loyal community members, which will initiate via hard fork, and will address concerns like the high staking reward and the high circulating supply.

Following this, with community consensus, further developments will take place to assist in the  REAL REVIVAL of Sprouts.

edit: This includes a new website and active social media accounts.  

Oogone,

"The REAL and Official Sprouts is undergoing a revival, by a professional team and loyal community members, which will initiate via hard fork, and will address concerns like the high staking reward and the high circulating supply."

This statement is laughable, honestly. It's a joke...

You and others in support of Mr. Eggman and Milly6 have continued for the past four months to cast aspersions and baseless accusations against another development team trying to launch a new initiative with good intentions. Each time you've called us out, we've backed up and explained the reasons for our actions and have provided the community with documentation backing up our plans.

You've been called out for acting like children and continue to do so even now, even after others within the community have brought to light, serious and damning information about this new Sprouts dev team you're in support of.

I honestly don't know how you can claim this part, "...a revival, by a professional team and loyal community members"? You and your motley crew have been anything but professional for the past four months.

Mr. Eggman, the original developer, dumped Sprouts well over a year ago, leaving the community you claim Mr. Eggman is loyal to, for dead. Mr. Eggman decided instead to launch yet another currency, the 888 coin.

Milly6 launched her own high POS currency a couple of years ago, the SuperTurboStake, and she too has left her community of investors for dead. Not loyal...

Either you are unable to see the obvious or you are continuing to deflect in the hopes that I'll drop this shortly and forget about it so that you? Mr. Eggman, Milly6 and associates, can go on scamming communities out of their money, at least, that's how it appears currently.

The difference between my team and yours is that yours has continued to cast aspersions and baseless accusations towards mine, have acted unprofessionally and childishly for four months and based on the track records of Mr. Eggman and Milly6, they are anything but professional and loyal to their communities.

My team has not cast any baseless accusations against your team and each time someone has asked a question or had a concern about Sprouts+, we have replied with facts, figures and explanations for same. None of my team has a track record for launching and then dumping, leaving for dead, all those who invested into the currency. We have acted with integrity, sincerity and professionalism the entire time.

Seriously, you and your 'professional and loyal' team need to wake up and realise you've been caught out.

You can continue referring to the 40% (24% capital for three years and 16% held in escrow) premine related to Sprouts+ all you want but at the end of the day, we have clearly defined and backed up the reasons behind it, are open and honest about it and have nothing to hide. Anyone who has read the documentation will understand the need. Factually though, 9 people out of 359 have taken issue with it.

You and your team on the other hand, continue to deflect regarding the allegations the Sprouts community has brought forward against your two key development team members and their associates which for all we know, includes you as you're in support of them in spite of their track records.

"...a revival, by a professional team and loyal community members".

If you're serious about becoming professional and loyal to the community, request Milly6 and Mr. Eggman answer the allegations set out below. If they can give satisfactory explanations for their actions and assurances they won't walk out, leaving the community for dead, again, maybe it will put our minds at ease and we can then all move on...

----

----

Sorry you're bored by my rants. If it's any consolation, other's love reading them.

Hang on... As an advocate of, and spokesperson for the Sprouts dev team headed up by Milly6 and endorsed by Mr. Eggman, isn't one of your jobs, answering questions posed by concerned community members, that you're all professional and loyal to?
RODPALMEIRA

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 12:51:53 PM

Perfect James, the funny thing is they do not answer the questions, how can they trust them like this ?!

I'd like to ask you a question.

Milly6 Why do you care so much about sprouts being that your coin STRB SuperTurboStake is dead and no updates for months?

Because I as an investor should trust you and Mr. Eggman, who abandoraram your coins and your communities.

Nur1labs, because only now you are concerned about sprouts, being that she spent a year abandoned by Mr. Eggman, and you did not assume sprouts to keep the project alive.

The community sprouts + voted to be a fork of ETH, do you not like the community to participate in the development of a project?

I would like you to change my idea, for those who know how investor does not follow sprouts +, as I should rely on devs who have expressed their coins, please help me understand!

Please, the questions, us as a community we have a right to know!
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 01:33:42 PM

Perfect James, the funny thing is they do not answer the questions, how can they trust them like this ?!

I'd like to ask you a question.

Milly6 Why do you care so much about sprouts being that your coin STRB SuperTurboStake is dead and no updates for months?

Because I as an investor should trust you and Mr. Eggman, who abandoraram your coins and your communities.

Nur1labs, because only now you are concerned about sprouts, being that she spent a year abandoned by Mr. Eggman, and you did not assume sprouts to keep the project alive.

The community sprouts + voted to be a fork of ETH, do you not like the community to participate in the development of a project?

I would like you to change my idea, for those who know how investor does not follow sprouts +, as I should rely on devs who have expressed their coins, please help me understand!

Please, the questions, us as a community we have a right to know!

what do you think im as new?wait how many years i know bitcoin prefer security than ether. I tell you this very important. in my DOCUMENT wrote the ether chain is very unsecure. they hard fork but nothing fixed and make more hole. is that good for investor?NO if you wanna follow it. why i choosed peer as chain. so i can fork chain to bitcoin so i can easy sync with bitcoin more security like today. since past time ether bad idea for fork many project failure cuz FORK from them. so you wanna prove?many of past days is losting coin. not just past day even after the last hard fork nothing FIXED!

remember worth technology beside than security to secure YOUR MONEY is important not dull for ANALYSIS. i do this since i fork bitcoin CORE. not other secure. SEE THEM FORK. then implemente to sprouts as new chain with better security system and less of hole by hijacked.

Why?because the CHAIN same!if ether said as hero. bitcoin dev said they imitation!

CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:11:12 PM

Nur1labs,

----

Oogone,

The irony of it all...

----

JamesLit81,

"

Oogone,

I hold Sprouts and am a member of the Sprouts community. I am entitled to post within this ANN if I so choose. I am a concerned community member, as are others, with valid, well researched, evidence-based information relating to Milly6 and Mr. Eggman and have requested both explain why now the community (which includes me) should trust and believe anything they, or those who support them, say or do.

If you'd like to continue casting aspersions and baseless accusations about the Sprouts+ development team, go right ahead. I am however going to continue posting the below message until I get a valid reply from Milly6 and Mr. Eggman as I feel the community has every right to understand what's going on and whether Milly6 and Mr. Eggman belong to a group of scammers (as some in the community have suggested) who all collude in launching high POS currencies for the purpose of making money off unsuspecting investors. Because based on their track records, that's how it looks.

You still jammering on and fudding while they are coding. Good luck with your "project"

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
JamesLit81

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:18:23 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 11:01:02 PM by JamesLit81

Nur1labs,

----

Oogone,

The irony of it all...

----

JamesLit81,

"

Oogone,

If you'd like to continue casting aspersions and baseless accusations about the Sprouts+ development team, go right ahead. I am however going to continue posting the below message until I get a valid reply from Milly6 and Mr. Eggman as I feel the community has every right to understand what's going on and whether Milly6 and Mr. Eggman belong to a group of scammers (as some in the community have suggested) who all collude in launching high POS currencies for the purpose of making money off unsuspecting investors. Because based on their track records, that's how it looks.

You still jammering on and fudding while they are coding. Good luck with your "project"

CryptoWiz420,

I'm simply calling out the new Sprouts development team and their associates with the compelling evidence on hand (referring here to their own track records.)

Don't worry too much about my jammering. We have seven in our development team, our crypto devs are coding away blissfully unaware of the deceitful, dishonest and irresponsible behavior Milly6, Mr. Eggman and Oogone continue to engage in.

While I've been tasked with defending Sprouts+ against Milly6, Mr. Eggman, Oogone and the like, I'm defending the Sprouts community here and now off my own back, and not in my capacity as a Sprouts+ team member.

I've been reading up on your work with TRBO, PUNZ and YUGE. You're still in school. Do you really have enough time on your hands to take these currencies as seriously as is required to avoid doing what Mr. Eggman and Milly6 have done?

My advice to you is to take your communities very seriously and show them the commitment, respect and loyalty they deserve or are owed.

When you start a currency and people then invest, you are beholden to them, responsible for your community and in the near future, will be held fully accountable by law if you're found to have engaged in fraudulent activity, historical activity included.

While it looks as though you could be scamming, you're also very young and simply may not have considered the gravity of your actions yet...

Do the right thing CryptoWiz!

Ensure you retain commitment, integrity and sincerity and continue to build on all three as you go.
lordgoth

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:52:01 AM

So what do we have here?

Mr. Eggman: create Sprouts then let it dead
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103868.0

Milly6: create SuperTurboStake and it is dead now too
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1301615.0

CryptoWiz420: create Turbostake ( yes turbo again ) and guess what? dead too.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203357.0

They all create a high POS coin and their coin are all dead and they all here. I just leave it here and judge nothing
lordgoth

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:05:20 AM

@nur1labs I'm on same side with you since I voted for Peercoin fork. However, since the vote result favors Ethereum, I have nothing to against it. Good luck with your fork.
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:09:38 AM

@nur1labs I'm on same side with you since I voted for Peercoin fork. However, since the vote result favors Ethereum, I have nothing to against it. Good luck with your fork.

Sorry late reply already on track last night. No matter that fight sprouts+. Even they I'll said to sprouts project. I just focused 1 thing nothing impossible as yes. Already costumed script and work with stability system. Not sure what they think sprouts dead. But it's alive in new chain with better security better on consume.... Not wanna tell all as we protect our privacy for dev. After release maybe.

oogone

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:00:42 AM

So what do we have here?

Mr. Eggman: create Sprouts then let it dead
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103868.0

Milly6: create SuperTurboStake and it is dead now too
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1301615.0

CryptoWiz420: create Turbostake ( yes turbo again ) and guess what? dead too.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203357.0

They all create a high POS coin and their coin are all dead and they all here. I just leave it here and judge nothing

And what have you created? Grin

I have not seen any one of them run.

They have nothing to hide.

They still use their original accounts.

Find a real reason, many coins fail, for many different reasons.

Many devs stop supporting projects for different reasons.

edit: Team Sprouts have enough  good devs to support Sprouts, and we will welcome other good devs in the future if they are up to the task.

If you are not judging or trying to get others to judge, why the post?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: