Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:47:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia  (Read 75030 times)
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 11:44:59 AM

Agreed what oogone said. Cuz even evil people create something for money. We just do best here for comm not got trapped.

Ah I just focused after all. Already finished my work wait leader decision. And comm vote. Who ever said peercoin bad....see today they improve in hard fork Bitcoin. Sprouts is leave out cuz no update. If update maybe more improved

Note : Code review and wait announcement. By leader Smiley

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JamesLit81

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:40:28 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 11:14:46 PM by JamesLit81

So what do we have here?

Mr. Eggman: create Sprouts then let it dead
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103868.0

Milly6: create SuperTurboStake and it is dead now too
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1301615.0

CryptoWiz420: create Turbostake ( yes turbo again ) and guess what? dead too.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203357.0

They all create a high POS coin and their coin are all dead and they all here. I just leave it here and judge nothing

And what have you created? Grin

I have not seen any one of them run.

They have nothing to hide.

They still use their original accounts.

Find a real reason, many coins fail, for many different reasons.

Many devs stop supporting projects for different reasons.

edit: Team Sprouts have enough  good devs to support Sprouts, and we will welcome other good devs in the future if they are up to the task.

If you are not judging or trying to get others to judge, why the post?

https://i.imgur.com/Um1h7Ic.png

Oogone,

> I have not seen any one of them run.

Would you clarify what you mean by, 'run', as we could say they've both 'run' from previous currencies, communities, responsibilities and obligations...

> They have nothing to hide.

Then why are they not explaining to this community and the others they've dropped, the reasons for leaving for dead, this and other communities of investors?

Is it just that they can't be bothered? Don't want to admit the failure?

> They still use their original accounts.

Bravo!

> Find a real reason, many coins fail, for many different reasons.

A lack of loyalty, boredom, inability to properly manage a currency, lack of engagement and enthusiasm with the community, death in the family, school, job, lack of commitment, lack of professionalism

> Many devs stop supporting projects for different reasons.

A lack of loyalty, boredom, inability to properly manage a currency, lack of engagement and enthusiasm with the community, death in the family, school, job, lack of commitment, lack of professionalism

The issue here Oogone, is that Mr. Eggman in particular leaves a bad taste in this community's mouth. He has already left this community for dead once before. No commitment, no loyalty, no trust and bad intentions or decisions regarding this high POS coin.

Mr. Eggman's track record and behaviour is in fact, the sole reason, the Sprouts+ development team and initiative exists today.

Your support of these people really does make you look either complicit or simply ignorant, wilfully or otherwise.

The issue you and your 'professional and loyal' team faces, is their own behaviour and track records.

Now, if they had grown and learned from their previous experiences, if they had matured and are now serious about committing to one community in good times and in bad, then it would be an easier pill to swallow.

The problem as I see it,  is that they have not grown and not matured as I describe above, because their actions, or lack thereof, once again speaks volumes about who they still are, today...

If Mr. Eggman and Milly6 have nothing to hide, then the logical thing here would be to swallow their pride, fall on the sward and explain to this community why we should trust and believe them when faced with their ongoing behaviour and past track records.

You're asking people to re invest into a currency that you propose be managed by people who are not being up front and honest with us, even today, not loyal and not committed based on their own track records. People who have left for dead, this and other currencies and communities.

Why would we do that?

You're right about one thing though, if other good devs, with good track records come along, people would feel much more comfortable with the situation...  These two (Mr. Eggman and Milly6) appear for all the world though, to be scamming or simply not capable of properly managing a crypto currency.

Also, some free advice, advertising as the official and original Sprouts, is not doing you any favours for all the reasons stated above... Every time you mention, official and original, you're linking Mr. Eggman and his track record, with your new endeavour. From a marketing perspective, it's not working for you.

Oh, and your first question, "and what have you created?" would only work in your favour if Mr. Eggman, Milly6 and others, were still actively managing and maintaining their other currencies and happy communities, or at least if they had the guts and conviction to swallow some humble pie and explain to this community what happened with previous attempts, where they failed and why they believe this time will be any different.
lordgoth

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:14:12 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 03:22:12 AM by lordgoth

@oogone why should I create? I have many other things to do than creating a coin here. That why I invest into sprouts with my pocket that I earn from these other things, if I create coin, do I need to be here? You talk like a buyer can't talk about a phone they bought, just use it and don't comment about it, because you don't create it?  Huh

I provide information here, the fact, not judge, people judge here or not, that is their decision, why should I need to get them to judge? Why post? Why can't I post here?  Grin

And why should I care here? Because until I swap to sprouts+ or not, I still own sprouts. I invested into it because of revival plan without Mr. Eggman or Milly6 here. If after revival, the coin be abandon again or something go wrong, who will take the responsibility? Or just simple "we stop supporting projects for different reasons". If you worry about 40% of sprouts+, why can't I worry about this here?
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:55:21 AM

Codes not much talk to. Problem they vote without see risk.

Today works finish

- improve code
- implement some eco's
- upgrade chain
- Mr eggman permission seed

Soon ship sail. Sorry I'm trust when ether is voted not interested. Just clarify dev sprouts+ will collapse. As I'm experiencing on ether chain. Bitcoin better than ever comm world wide follow. Even me follow. And this new chain fork merge with Bitcoin chain. I can't tell here. Cuz someone will steal. Just one moment of they search Google. New Sprouts rise patient holder. We not scammed. Improve everything Wink

This way i ask again what better sprouts+ with another coin?as I know full pos will generate token ahahaha. Scam.

Ah yes it's said on forum jr.member loool funny trust junior. I prefer talk with senior here.

oogone

Activity: 260

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:31:26 AM

So what do we have here?

They all create a high POS coin and their coin are all dead and they all here. I just leave it here and judge nothing

edit: Team Sprouts have enough  good devs to support Sprouts, and we will welcome other good devs in the future if they are up to the task.

Oogone,

Would you clarify what you mean by, 'run', as we could say they've both 'run' from previous currencies, communities, responsibilities and obligations...

Then why are they not explaining to this community and the others they've dropped, the reasons for leaving for dead, this and other communities of investors?

Bravo!

The issue here Oogone, is that Mr. Eggman in particular leaves a bad taste in this community's mouth. He has already left this community for dead once before. No commitment, no loyalty, no trust and bad intentions or decisions regarding this high POS coin.

Mr. Eggman's track record and behaviour is in fact, the sole reason, the Sprouts+ development team and initiative exists today.

Your support of these people really does make you look either complicit or simply ignorant, wilfully or otherwise.

The issue you and your 'professional and loyal' team faces, is their own behaviour and track records.

Now, if they had grown and learned from their previous experiences, if they had matured and are now serious about committing to one community in good times and in bad, then it would be an easier pill to swallow.

The problem as I see it,  is that they have not grown and not matured as I describe above, because their actions, or lack thereof, once again speaks volumes about who they still are, today...

If Mr. Eggman and Milly6 have nothing to hide, then the logical thing here would be to swallow their pride, fall on the sward and explain to this community why we should trust and believe them when faced with their ongoing behaviour and past track records.

You're asking people to re invest into a currency that you propose be managed by people who are not being up front and honest with us, even today, not loyal and not committed based on their own track records. People who have left for dead, this and other currencies and communities.

Why would we do that?

You're right about one thing though, if other good devs, with good track records come along, people would feel much more comfortable with the situation...  These two (Mr. Eggman and Milly6) appear for all the world though, to be scamming or simply not capable of properly managing a crypto currency.

Also, some free advice, advertising as the official and original Sprouts, is not doing you any favours for all the reasons stated above... Every time you mention, official and original, you're linking Mr. Eggman and his track record, with your new endeavour. From a marketing perspective, it's not working for you.

Oh, and your first question, "and what have you created?" would only work in your favour if Mr. Eggman, Milly6 and others, were still actively managing and maintaining their other currencies and happy communities, or at least if they had the guts and conviction to swallow some humble pie and explain to this community what happened with previous attempts, where they failed and why they believe this time will be any different.

This coming from a

TRAITOR - using Sprouts community to create a new coin, and then killing Sprouts in the process, under pretense of reviving Sprouts.

and a

SWINDLER - premine the new coin, and taking 40% of the premine, from the Sprouts community, for him and his team.

Team Sprouts devs do not need to answer to traitors.

JamesLit81

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:37:47 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 10:33:10 PM by JamesLit81

So what do we have here?

Oogone,

Bravo!

Why would we do that?

This coming from a

TRAITOR - using Sprouts community to create a new coin, and then killing Sprouts in the process, under pretense of reviving Sprouts.

and a

SWINDLER - premine the new coin, and taking 40% of the premine, from the Sprouts community, for him and his team.

Team Sprouts devs do not need to answer to traitors.

https://i.imgur.com/5DRnP6r.png

Oogone,

Just about everything you type is inaccurate. It's astounding...

We began with the intent to revive Sprouts and were going to keep the existing code-base but after some discussions, suggestions and a community vote, decided instead to launch an Ethereum-based clone currency so that we'd have access to newer technology, smart contracts and a separator between us and the original Sprouts and Mr. Eggman.

So, correction one, the community overwhelmingly voted for an Ethereum-based clone currency, leaving no choice but to launch a new code-base, wallet and brand. Very few were in favour of sticking with Sprouts and PeerCoin code. The development team made the call to separate our new initiative from Mr. Eggman with the name, Sprouts+.

Many people around the world other than you it seems, know that if you don't have capital, you can't launch a business. If you don't have enough capital to allow full time work on said organisation and currency, you are left with only one option, which is to keep the currency as a hobby, making small and infrequent updates when and where possible. Which also means you're probably never going to make a real impact in the world. At least, not in the way we plan to.

So, correction two, or rather, to frame it accurately, in order to take Sprouts+ globally, incorporating an organisation and working full time on same, a large amount of capital is required.

As you've accurately stated, the 24% capital across three years, is indeed for me and my team (which will no doubt include more people as we employ... more people.) Why is it me and my team are getting access to the capital? Seems pretty straight forward to me... We're the people dedicating our time and efforts to managing the business and currency. Who else would the 24% portion of the premine go to? It's capital, for the running of the operation.

No capital, no dedication, no organisation, no market penetration, no success.

- All of this is verifiable via posts in our forum.

Your comment, "Team Sprouts devs do not need to answer to traitors", is just you deflecting again.

Traitor? Mr. Eggman is the one who left this community of investors for dead... Not us. We've come together to pick up the pieces and take the effort globally.

Swindler? As now discussed ad nauseam, the staking everyone is taking part in, means all who stake before the swap are already ahead, not behind.

It's going to be interesting to see how many stick with you and your 'professional and loyal' team, and how many jump ship in favour of Sprouts+.

Maybe I'm way off the mark? Time will tell.
JamesLit81

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:42:01 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 10:54:08 AM by JamesLit81

I read here something about Sprouts+ ... What's the difference to Sprouts? Is it a Fork? Or a new name for it?

Hi Crybambi,

As JamesLit81 mentioned:

"Sprouts+ is a new currency based on the Ethereum code-base that we're due to launch before Jan 1, 2018."

It has nothing to do with Sprouts or Sprouts code.

It is an attempt by some team to hijack the Sprouts community by using the Sprouts name under the pretense of a "REVIVAL"

Furthermore it is a premine and the team will take 40% of the premine for various reasons.

The REAL and Official Sprouts is undergoing a revival, by a professional team and loyal community members, which will initiate via hard fork, and will address concerns like the high staking reward and the high circulating supply.

Following this, with community consensus, further developments will take place to assist in the  REAL REVIVAL of Sprouts.

edit: This includes a new website and active social media accounts. 

Oogone,

"The REAL and Official Sprouts is undergoing a revival, by a professional team and loyal community members, which will initiate via hard fork, and will address concerns like the high staking reward and the high circulating supply."

This statement is laughable, honestly. It's a joke...

You and others in support of Mr. Eggman and Milly6 have continued for the past four months to cast aspersions and baseless accusations against another development team trying to launch a new initiative with good intentions. Each time you've called us out, we've backed up and explained the reasons for our actions and have provided the community with documentation backing up our plans.

You've been called out for acting like children and continue to do so even now, even after others within the community have brought to light, serious and damning information about this new Sprouts dev team you're in support of.

I honestly don't know how you can claim this part, "...a revival, by a professional team and loyal community members"? You and your motley crew have been anything but professional for the past four months.

Mr. Eggman, the original developer, dumped Sprouts well over a year ago, leaving the community you claim Mr. Eggman is loyal to, for dead. Mr. Eggman decided instead to launch yet another currency, the 888 coin.

Milly6 launched her own high POS currency a couple of years ago, the SuperTurboStake, and she too has left her community of investors for dead. Not loyal...

Either you are unable to see the obvious or you are continuing to deflect in the hopes that I'll drop this shortly and forget about it so that you? Mr. Eggman, Milly6 and associates, can go on scamming communities out of their money, at least, that's how it appears currently.

The difference between my team and yours is that yours has continued to cast aspersions and baseless accusations towards mine, have acted unprofessionally and childishly for four months and based on the track records of Mr. Eggman and Milly6, they are anything but professional and loyal to their communities.

My team has not cast any baseless accusations against your team and each time someone has asked a question or had a concern about Sprouts+, we have replied with facts, figures and explanations for same. None of my team has a track record for launching and then dumping, leaving for dead, all those who invested into the currency. We have acted with integrity, sincerity and professionalism the entire time.

Seriously, you and your 'professional and loyal' team need to wake up and realise you've been caught out.

You can continue referring to the 40% (24% capital for three years and 16% held in escrow) premine related to Sprouts+ all you want but at the end of the day, we have clearly defined and backed up the reasons behind it, are open and honest about it and have nothing to hide. Anyone who has read the documentation will understand the need. Factually though, 9 people out of 359 have taken issue with it.

You and your team on the other hand, continue to deflect regarding the allegations the Sprouts community has brought forward against your two key development team members and their associates which for all we know, includes you as you're in support of them in spite of their track records.

"...a revival, by a professional team and loyal community members".

If you're serious about becoming professional and loyal to the community, request Milly6 and Mr. Eggman answer the allegations set out below. If they can give satisfactory explanations for their actions and assurances they won't walk out, leaving the community for dead, again, maybe it will put our minds at ease and we can then all move on...

----

I, as a Sprouts holder would like to know what the reasons are, as to why both Mr. Eggman and Milly6 left for dead, their ill-conceived currencies, because for all intents and purposes, it appears as though Mr. Eggman and Milly6 are scammers with a proven track record of setting up a currency and then ditching it, leaving their investors out in the cold.

It appears as though those who have called the Sprouts+ team out with baseless accusations, claiming we're trying to scam the community, are themselves scammers, or at least incapable of properly managing a crypto currency, with track records to back up the claims.

Why should we the community, trust or believe anything Milly6, Mr. Eggman or others who support them, say?

----

Sorry you're bored by my rants. If it's any consolation, other's love reading them.

Hang on... As an advocate of, and spokesperson for the Sprouts dev team headed up by Milly6 and endorsed by Mr. Eggman, isn't one of your jobs, answering questions posed by concerned community members, that you're all professional and loyal to?
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 02:51:39 AM

when Dev Sprouts+ with Sprouts fight. Sprouts Cash already on move ahahaha  Roll Eyes

but not worries Sprouts already on track release on new chain~

Sprouts Old = Sprouts New Chain[Different circle life]

Crypto888

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:02:19 AM

when Dev Sprouts+ with Sprouts fight. Sprouts Cash already on move ahahaha  Roll Eyes

Sprouts cash?
who is he  Shocked
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 12:32:46 PM

Sprouts cash?
who is he  Shocked

not sure but he already finish script

Crypto888

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:10:19 PM

Nur1Labs   THANKS
sujoys

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:00:54 PM

Nur1Labs   THANKS
Seems things are going fine....thanks.

oogone

Activity: 260

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:07:16 AM

Can you please correct me if I'm wrong? Smiley
I am having some difficulties understanding this. Huh

Since James accused me misrepresentation.

"Oogone,

You continue to misrepresent us, continue to post things you claim we've said which we have not and continue to cast aspersions."

"No. False. Inaccurate."

"We have not conveniently forgotten to mention anything. There is no deduction of an individual's Sprouts+ holdings. The person would indeed have 1,333,333.33 Sprouts+. If you had bothered to read properly what was written about the subject, you'd know that. But instead, you're doing what you do best... Sprouting baseless accusations, untruths and casting aspersions. Before you talk on a subject, you really need to get your facts straight! Unless of course, your intention is just to cause trouble..."
No. False. Inaccurate.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1798901.msg23510651#msg23510651

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376396.msg24869245#msg24869245

RODPALMEIRA

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 12:37:57 AM

I see the desperation of some, seeing that the vast portion of the community is supporting + sprouts, please focus on your team dev Oogone, and forget about sprouts +!!!!!
JamesLit81

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:29:14 AM

Can you please correct me if I'm wrong? Smiley
I am having some difficulties understanding this. Huh

Since James accused me misrepresentation.

"Oogone,

You continue to misrepresent us, continue to post things you claim we've said which we have not and continue to cast aspersions."

"No. False. Inaccurate."

"We have not conveniently forgotten to mention anything. There is no deduction of an individual's Sprouts+ holdings. The person would indeed have 1,333,333.33 Sprouts+. If you had bothered to read properly what was written about the subject, you'd know that. But instead, you're doing what you do best... Sprouting baseless accusations, untruths and casting aspersions. Before you talk on a subject, you really need to get your facts straight! Unless of course, your intention is just to cause trouble..."
No. False. Inaccurate.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1798901.msg23510651#msg23510651

https://i.imgur.com/itm5a0L.png

https://i.imgur.com/5DRnP6r.png

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376396.msg24869245#msg24869245

Oogone,

To my knowledge, the above calculation as it has been described, is incorrect. I don't know what the 0.6 is either...

I'm waiting on time-zones to realign so that I can query same. Please hold on this, will return with an answer within the next eight hours.

As I understand it, the holder should have 30,000 Sprouts+, not 18,000...
MilkandPie4U

Activity: 173
Merit: 151

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 04:16:18 AM

In case anyone missed this:

When you guys post your code for Sprouts +, my team will be forking it:

We will removing your big premine &  re-releasing as Sprouts++

MilkandPie4U

Activity: 173
Merit: 151

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 04:19:35 AM

So what do we have here?

I fully support the team

nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:33:41 AM

Watch out wahaha.

Today :
+ Finish Merge Fork
- remove calculation supply
+ Chain problem fixed
+ Implement some system stable
+ Integration with new Barkley DB 12c
+ MOSC

Dev

Unknown

Lol @_@. @comm anyone know him?

lordgoth

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:03:29 AM

Nope  Huh Where did you get this information?
The good side of these drama is that we have 3 active dev now. Let see how this will going  Grin
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:00:50 PM

Nope  Huh Where did you get this information?
The good side of these drama is that we have 3 active dev now. Let see how this will going  Grin

ahahaha 3 who? ahahaha.....i got info from telegram. his nick @sora88. did you know him?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: