Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:39:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia  (Read 75030 times)
supahdave

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:57:16 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 05:28:42 PM by supahdave

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get an active connection to the Sprouts network? I have tried opening my router so that my computer has a direct connection to the internet with no filtering but the wallet still shows "0 active connections to Sprouts network"... I'm trying to put my tokens into storage but I don't know if I can actually send anything to the wallet with it showing no active connection.
You either have the wrong version installed, or you haven't added a configuration file.  ... Add a config file, but make sure you are using the latest nodes:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1798901.msg19720939#msg19720939

I double checked my version to make sure that it was the most recent and even re-downloaded it in case the .exe was corrupted. My version shows as being 0.1.2.2-gd0cbc83 (which is the newest version according to the download links). I've also created the sprouts.conf file and added all of the active adnodes to the config file and saved it to the "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Sprouts" directory. My wallet still isn't getting an active connection. Is the config file name correct - sprouts.conf - or should it be something different (sprouts.cfg or maybe sprouts.config)?

Update: I went to the Sprouts site and downloaded the wallet (same version) from there instead of the Github download that was linked in this thread and it's now working. Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shingalaxy

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get an active connection to the Sprouts network? I have tried opening my router so that my computer has a direct connection to the internet with no filtering but the wallet still shows "0 active connections to Sprouts network"... I'm trying to put my tokens into storage but I don't know if I can actually send anything to the wallet with it showing no active connection.
You either have the wrong version installed, or you haven't added a configuration file.  ... Add a config file, but make sure you are using the latest nodes:

I double checked my version to make sure that it was the most recent and even re-downloaded it in case the .exe was corrupted. My version shows as being 0.1.2.2-gd0cbc83 (which is the newest version according to the download links). I've also created the sprouts.conf file and added all of the active adnodes to the config file and saved it to the "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Sprouts" directory. My wallet still isn't getting an active connection. Is the config file name correct - sprouts.conf - or should it be something different (sprouts.cfg or maybe sprouts.config)?

Update: I went to the Sprouts site and downloaded the wallet (same version) from there instead of the Github download that was linked in this thread and it's now working. Thanks.

Please try once following this procedure. If it is still difficult, please discord Eng chat. There are a lot of detailed people.
https://evplusco.wixsite.com/sprouts-english/wallet
Casimir1904

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:43:27 PM

Sprts can be staked on https://btcpop.co
We also provide a blockexplorer: https://sprts.btcpop.co ( Not always stable, we're still working on the setup for blockexplorers ).
Some Staking stats from Btcpop: https://sites.google.com/view/btcpopstaking ( not live ).

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:17:31 PM

Lets’ see how well they do. I’m not into this kind of stuff but will keep my eye in this project.
arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:45:15 AM

Its  sprouts.conf 

--- beware that win10 will attach a "txt" to the end of a new text file, so it ends up as: sprouts.conf.txt which will get ignored by the exe.

I was going to add that it seems the latest exe for sprouts requires those dlls in the same directory, but it looks like you already got it connected, well done.  Smiley
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:19:23 AM

This coin is among the coins I Pick to invest in this 2018 and I am not scared of anything anybody will say. I believe in the new team of developers. My 30million will remain with me until we get to the moon. I will advice us all to buy and hold.
evgeni888

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

in a wallet minimum for POS mining?
rekeesdees

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:54:38 AM

This coin is among the coins I Pick to invest in this 2018 and I am not scared of anything anybody will say. I believe in the new team of developers. My 30million will remain with me until we get to the moon. I will advice us all to buy and hold.

I am, on the other hand, very concerned about SPRTS.

Can you tell me where can i get updates from the dev team, roadmap, etc. I´m new at crypto

Thank you
Sprouts Team

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:22:33 AM

I am, on the other hand, very concerned about SPRTS.

Can you tell me where can i get updates from the dev team, roadmap, etc. I´m new at crypto

Thank you

The publicity was delayed.

From now on we will write every day as much as possible.

The new development team has already started moving. Please also wait a little more as we will also show the roadmap.

The Airdrop system of SPRTS using discord was also developed, so please try it.

https://discord.gg/xCFAkUD
Sprouts Team

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:49:18 AM

Activities to restore SPRTS are in good shape. Wink
Please wait a little more because we can issue a new road map.

Discord's engchat is also getting excited. SPRTS Airdrop will be accepted so please participate.

When you do not know how to sync Wallet

POS fee at Wallet is 2% per day Shocked

Let's rely on community members when you are in trouble
https://discord.gg/VMQD6b9
RimmerAce

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:45:49 PM

Activities to restore SPRTS are in good shape. Wink
Please wait a little more because we can issue a new road map.

Discord's engchat is also getting excited. SPRTS Airdrop will be accepted so please participate.

When you do not know how to sync Wallet

POS fee at Wallet is 2% per day Shocked

Let's rely on community members when you are in trouble
https://discord.gg/VMQD6b9
Do you have a telegram group?
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 02:15:08 PM

Hi. I used to think that SPRTS don't have maximum coin supply limit, but here: https://bitscreener.com/coins/sprouts
It says that Max Supply: 3,077,930,608,324 SPRTS

But it also says Circulating Supply: 3,077,930,608,324 SPRTS

So it should have stopped staking by now... What is true? Thanks

Pureminer

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:46:03 PM

I would like to know the Exact numbers for Sproutscoin MAX TOTAL coin Supply what is going to be released att whole.

Is it 3,75 Trillion MAX supply (OR total Max Supply-) and now there is 3,08 trillion in circulation, am i right?
misospider

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:49:19 AM

This is the most funny and interesting airdrop system that I've ever seen.

If you can add English command, it will be the best.  Cheesy Grin
Sprouts Team

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:49:21 AM

This is the most funny and interesting airdrop system that I've ever seen.

If you can add English command, it will be the best.  Cheesy Grin

Thank you. It is Discord Airdrop which will be the first attempt even from a global perspective.
The development of the English version by the team has already been completed.

Implementation is going to be on February 25th. On February 25, telephone authentication will be required like a telegram to prevent multiple accounts.

Until then I am sorry but please be patient with the Japanese command.

How to get SPRTS Airdrop?
https://discord.gg/xCFAkUD
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:01:56 AM

I'm glad there is something new going on with Sprouts coin. I'm interested and willing to be part of this community again. It's good we now have a discord channel where we can have airdrops too. This is very good.  Smiley
Sprouts Team

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:02:43 AM

I would like to know the Exact numbers for Sproutscoin MAX TOTAL coin Supply what is going to be released att whole.

Is it 3,75 Trillion MAX supply (OR total Max Supply-) and now there is 3,08 trillion in circulation, am i right?

The real time total supply is here. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sprouts/
Sprouts Team

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:11:58 AM

I'm glad there is something new going on with Sprouts coin. I'm interested and willing to be part of this community again. It's good we now have a discord channel where we can have airdrops too. This is very good.  Smiley

Thank you Wink

We will also start a new telegram.
The new telegram carries a bot that airdrop SPRTS.

We must also update Wallet. It may be necessary to review POS.

We will also undertake re-branding of the logo, the homepage and the white paper.

Furthermore, we plan to develop a creator support site where SPRTS circulates and a social game to raise SPRTS.

For that we need a better idea of the members here. And we need help from game programmers and block chain engineers.

Please continue to confirm that the SPRTS community is strongly living with discord.

Worldwide unique Airdrop system
⇒ https://discord.gg/bg46cb5
junghwan

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

-------------------------------------------------------------
*** question
today i got error when i open sprout wallet.

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error       
CWallet::GetCredit() : value out of range       
C:\Users\Home\sprouts-win-qt (1)\sprouts.exe in Runaway exception 

it was working fine last night.
i did everything.. delete whole folder , and start with new.
but always i error.

anyway one help me how to fix problem.

****  answer
My only suggestion is to make a backup of your wallet.dat file(try manually and not through the wallet as well, meaning make a copy of the wallet.dat file in appdata\roaming\Sprouts) ---Always make a backup of your wallet.dat file---

- Then delete the whole Sprouts folder in appdata\roaming.
- Start the wallet again from the Sprouts.exe file you extracted and then close the wallet.
- Extract the correct files from the snapshot to the  new appdata\roaming\Sprouts folder and let the wallet sync to the network.
  Note: You must also create a sprouts.conf file in the appdata\roaming\Sprouts folder with the correct nodes.
- Restart the wallet
- Only when the wallet is synced, close the wallet again and replace the new wallet.dat file in appdata\roaming\Sprouts with your backup wallet.dat file. Start the wallet again.

Hopefully this help

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's the same situation as me, it's a question from another user. and i do this way from answer.
However, there is nothing that can be changed by reinstalling and synchronizing. When I insert another wallet file, it works right away. So it seems to be a problem with my wallet file itself.
The moment I tried to send 5 billion sprouts yesterday to another new address in the same program, I got a runtime error. The "value out of range" message appears every time I put my wallet on it, which seems to be a problem here. My wallet address, which contained 5 billion, is SPr8sYB51HFcxBQW7NMFnxV7f8k9JDByAo. Please let me solve the problem quickly. I want to store it in my wallet as soon as possible. It currently has all the other files at that time, including wallet.dat. What should I do? (my email is cjunghwan92@gmail.com)
Sprouts Team

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:34:43 PM

-------------------------------------------------------------
*** question
today i got error when i open sprout wallet.

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error       
CWallet::GetCredit() : value out of range       
C:\Users\Home\sprouts-win-qt (1)\sprouts.exe in Runaway exception 

it was working fine last night.
i did everything.. delete whole folder , and start with new.
but always i error.

anyway one help me how to fix problem.

****  answer
My only suggestion is to make a backup of your wallet.dat file(try manually and not through the wallet as well, meaning make a copy of the wallet.dat file in appdata\roaming\Sprouts) ---Always make a backup of your wallet.dat file---

- Then delete the whole Sprouts folder in appdata\roaming.
- Start the wallet again from the Sprouts.exe file you extracted and then close the wallet.
- Extract the correct files from the snapshot to the  new appdata\roaming\Sprouts folder and let the wallet sync to the network.
  Note: You must also create a sprouts.conf file in the appdata\roaming\Sprouts folder with the correct nodes.
- Restart the wallet
- Only when the wallet is synced, close the wallet again and replace the new wallet.dat file in appdata\roaming\Sprouts with your backup wallet.dat file. Start the wallet again.

Hopefully this help

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's the same situation as me, it's a question from another user. and i do this way from answer.
However, there is nothing that can be changed by reinstalling and synchronizing. When I insert another wallet file, it works right away. So it seems to be a problem with my wallet file itself.
The moment I tried to send 5 billion sprouts yesterday to another new address in the same program, I got a runtime error. The "value out of range" message appears every time I put my wallet on it, which seems to be a problem here. My wallet address, which contained 5 billion, is SPr8sYB51HFcxBQW7NMFnxV7f8k9JDByAo. Please let me solve the problem quickly. I want to store it in my wallet as soon as possible. It currently has all the other files at that time, including wallet.dat. What should I do? (my email is cjunghwan92@gmail.com)

We are trying reboot of SPRTS taking over development.
I am not a producer of Wallet, so I do not know the details of the bug.
Did help from discord help? https://discord.gg/QPmq84p
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: