Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:01:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia  (Read 75030 times)
junghwan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:52:04 PM

-------------------------------------------------------------
*** question
today i got error when i open sprout wallet.

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error       
CWallet::GetCredit() : value out of range       
C:\Users\Home\sprouts-win-qt (1)\sprouts.exe in Runaway exception 

it was working fine last night.
i did everything.. delete whole folder , and start with new.
but always i error.

anyway one help me how to fix problem.

****  answer
My only suggestion is to make a backup of your wallet.dat file(try manually and not through the wallet as well, meaning make a copy of the wallet.dat file in appdata\roaming\Sprouts) ---Always make a backup of your wallet.dat file---

- Then delete the whole Sprouts folder in appdata\roaming.
- Start the wallet again from the Sprouts.exe file you extracted and then close the wallet.
- Extract the correct files from the snapshot to the  new appdata\roaming\Sprouts folder and let the wallet sync to the network.
  Note: You must also create a sprouts.conf file in the appdata\roaming\Sprouts folder with the correct nodes.
- Restart the wallet
- Only when the wallet is synced, close the wallet again and replace the new wallet.dat file in appdata\roaming\Sprouts with your backup wallet.dat file. Start the wallet again.

Hopefully this help

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's the same situation as me, it's a question from another user. and i do this way from answer.
However, there is nothing that can be changed by reinstalling and synchronizing. When I insert another wallet file, it works right away. So it seems to be a problem with my wallet file itself.
The moment I tried to send 5 billion sprouts yesterday to another new address in the same program, I got a runtime error. The "value out of range" message appears every time I put my wallet on it, which seems to be a problem here. My wallet address, which contained 5 billion, is SPr8sYB51HFcxBQW7NMFnxV7f8k9JDByAo. Please let me solve the problem quickly. I want to store it in my wallet as soon as possible. It currently has all the other files at that time, including wallet.dat. What should I do? (my email is cjunghwan92@gmail.com)

We are trying reboot of SPRTS taking over development.
I am not a producer of Wallet, so I do not know the details of the bug.
Did help from discord help? https://discord.gg/QPmq84p

is there a producer of wallet in discord ??
Sprouts Team

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:02:57 PM

*** question

but always i error.

****  answer
My only suggestion is to make a backup of your wallet.dat file(try manually and not through the wallet as well, meaning make a copy of the wallet.dat file in appdata\roaming\Sprouts) ---Always make a backup of your wallet.dat file---

- Start the wallet again from the Sprouts.exe file you extracted and then close the wallet.
- Extract the correct files from the snapshot to the  new appdata\roaming\Sprouts folder and let the wallet sync to the network.
  Note: You must also create a sprouts.conf file in the appdata\roaming\Sprouts folder with the correct nodes.
- Restart the wallet
- Only when the wallet is synced, close the wallet again and replace the new wallet.dat file in appdata\roaming\Sprouts with your backup wallet.dat file. Start the wallet again.

Hopefully this help

It's the same situation as me, it's a question from another user. and i do this way from answer.
However, there is nothing that can be changed by reinstalling and synchronizing. When I insert another wallet file, it works right away. So it seems to be a problem with my wallet file itself.
The moment I tried to send 5 billion sprouts yesterday to another new address in the same program, I got a runtime error. The "value out of range" message appears every time I put my wallet on it, which seems to be a problem here. My wallet address, which contained 5 billion, is SPr8sYB51HFcxBQW7NMFnxV7f8k9JDByAo. Please let me solve the problem quickly. I want to store it in my wallet as soon as possible. It currently has all the other files at that time, including wallet.dat. What should I do? (my email is cjunghwan92@gmail.com)

We are trying reboot of SPRTS taking over development.
I am not a producer of Wallet, so I do not know the details of the bug.
Did help from discord help? https://discord.gg/QPmq84p

is there a producer of wallet in discord ??

Discord's SPRTS wallet was also developed by us.
Please note that you will need phone number authentication to receive Airdrop from tomorrow onwards.

Someone just answered your doubts.
https://discord.gg/VMQD6b9
Sprouts Team

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:54:13 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 12:52:32 AM by Sprouts Team

Hello everyone. Smiley

The reboot work of SPRTS is going well.

discord implements the English version of the Airdrop system soon.
With that, we will make Discord Server a telephone certification system from tomorrow.
The setting method is simple, just press the phone authentication button in the comment field and enter your phone number.

You can not receive Airdrop unless you do phone number authentication.
We prepared a test server that you can do today. There is no problem if you can phone authentication here    

https://discord.gg/W36wBPa
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:11:28 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 03:38:54 AM by bumbacoin

*** question

but always i error.

****  answer

- Extract the correct files from the snapshot to the  new appdata\roaming\Sprouts folder and let the wallet sync to the network.
- Restart the wallet

Hopefully this help

hi,
this is a problem when a transaction is created that exceeds
MAX_MONEY
which is currently 2 billion i believe

by creating a transaction over 2 billion coins it places an invalid transaction in your wallet file, and the wallet-qt will refuse to load it.

the fix for such a wallet is either to use a prior backup which does not contain that transaction.
or
import the private key into a brand new empty wallet

if you have no backup of either the file or privkey, you will either need to dig up a set of bitcoin tools which will extract the key,
or (as i did for Stronghands) get a special sprouts client built, this will have a larger MAX_MONEY value coded ,
you will then load the wallet, extract your private key/s and then import into a normal Sprouts wallet.
note : such a wallet will create transactions considered invalid to the rest of the chain - do not use for normal transactions

we have pushed some changes to stronghands that make it more difficult to create these transactions,
but it is still possible using rawtransactions

see these changes (except for testnet changes)
https://github.com/bumbacoin/stronghands/commit/2455814a7078fb5c1bb0c86bc7d631e4d1b6f052

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Sprouts Team

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:12:48 AM

A new twitter has started. Please follow. We will do Airdrop campaign by retweet soon. https://twitter.com/sprtsofficial
junghwan

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:07:22 AM

*** question

but always i error.

****  answer

- Extract the correct files from the snapshot to the  new appdata\roaming\Sprouts folder and let the wallet sync to the network.
- Restart the wallet

Hopefully this help

hi,
MAX_MONEY

by creating a transaction over 2 billion coins it places an invalid transaction in your wallet file, and the wallet-qt will refuse to load it.

the fix for such a wallet is either to use a prior backup which does not contain that transaction.
or

if you have no backup of either the file or privkey, you will either need to dig up a set of bitcoin tools which will extract the key,
or (as i did for Stronghands) get a special sprouts client built, this will have a larger MAX_MONEY value coded ,
you will then load the wallet, extract your private key/s and then import into a normal Sprouts wallet.
note : such a wallet will create transactions considered invalid to the rest of the chain - do not use for normal transactions

we have pushed some changes to stronghands that make it more difficult to create these transactions,

https://github.com/bumbacoin/stronghands/commit/2455814a7078fb5c1bb0c86bc7d631e4d1b6f052

Your tool for 'strong hands' is just extracting PRIVATE KEY, right? Is the private key a password for encrypt wallet / unlock for minting only? If that's true, then I know the key, how do I get 'import the private key into a brand new empty wallet'? If not, I would appreciate it if you could explain what the private key is.
I have both 'strong hands' and 'sprouts', and both wallet program's structure is the same so I think your explanation will be a big help.
arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:21:43 AM

*** question

but always i error.

****  answer

- Restart the wallet

Hopefully this help

hi,
MAX_MONEY

or

Your tool for 'strong hands' is just extracting PRIVATE KEY, right? Is the private key a password for encrypt wallet / unlock for minting only? If that's true, then I know the key, how do I get 'import the private key into a brand new empty wallet'? If not, I would appreciate it if you could explain what the private key is.
I have both 'strong hands' and 'sprouts', and both wallet program's structure is the same so I think your explanation will be a big help.
I had a similar problem with a messed up wallet that tried to send 2 billion sprouts.  What fixed it for me was removing the unconfirmed transaction, this can be done using a tool called: pywallet. (first be sure that you have made a backup of the wallet.dat) Then follow the instructions in this post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=35214.0
junghwan

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:13:03 AM

*** question

but always i error.

****  answer

- Restart the wallet

Hopefully this help

hi,
MAX_MONEY

or

I had a similar problem with a messed up wallet that tried to send 2 billion sprouts.  What fixed it for me was removing the unconfirmed transaction, this can be done using a tool called: pywallet. (first be sure that you have made a backup of the wallet.dat) Then follow the instructions in this post:

is it work on python?? plz explain how to work plz...
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:14:26 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 07:29:52 AM by bumbacoin

for your public address that you see on an explorer, you also have a private key, this is how you prove ownership of the public address.

if your wallet will not load then you have two obvious solutions to extract key
1) you use the pywallet tool (or similar) mentioned in another post here.

2) you use a wallet-qt that can open your wallet, then you will extract the privkey
open help/debug/console
Code:
dumpprivkey SPr8sYB51HFcxBQW7NMFnxV7f8k9JDByAo
you will then copy the output, you will need it to paste into new wallet
close wallet

remove wallet.dat from sprouts datadirectory, this will cause the sprouts-qt to generate a new blank wallet
start sprouts-qt
open help/debug/console
Code:
importprivkey PasteKeyFromBefore

in regards to pywallet, yes it uses python, please peruse the other thread linked

hmmz, in further discussion.

you should be able to use the current Stronghands wallet to open your Sprouts broken wallet.dat , then export the privkey to import into an empty Sprouts wallet.dat
Stronghands as the same address protocol, and has a larger MAX_MONEY value.

you will need to be careful as you will be moving and modifying wallets - and you dont want to lose coins Wink

you will be working with the file called wallet.dat , this is inside your datadirectory and contains transactions and address informations.

basic steps would be,
-backup your stronghands datadirectory including the wallet.dat
-place your broken sprouts wallet.dat inside the stronghands datadirectory,
-start stronghands, it will now be reading the sprouts wallet.dat, the address protocol is the same so you see your addresses and transaction history,
-export the privkey for your addresses
-close stronghands

now if you actually hold any stronghands in your personal wallet you will need to fix it back to how it was, i would just use the backup you created of the datadirectory, and copy/replace everything back as it was before you started

then you will import the key as i discussed above, into the sprouts wallet

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
junghwan

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:15:15 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 08:41:03 AM by junghwan

for your public address that you see on an explorer, you also have a private key, this is how you prove ownership of the public address.

2) you use a wallet-qt that can open your wallet, then you will extract the privkey
open help/debug/console
Code:
close wallet

remove wallet.dat from sprouts datadirectory, this will cause the sprouts-qt to generate a new blank wallet
start sprouts-qt
open help/debug/console
Code:

in regards to pywallet, yes it uses python, please peruse the other thread linked

you should be able to use the current Stronghands wallet to open your Sprouts broken wallet.dat , then export the privkey to import into an empty Sprouts wallet.dat

you will need to be careful as you will be moving and modifying wallets - and you dont want to lose coins Wink

you will be working with the file called wallet.dat , this is inside your datadirectory and contains transactions and address informations.

basic steps would be,
-start stronghands, it will now be reading the sprouts wallet.dat, the address protocol is the same so you see your addresses and transaction history,
-close stronghands

now if you actually hold any stronghands in your personal wallet you will need to fix it back to how it was, i would just use the backup you created of the datadirectory, and copy/replace everything back as it was before you started

i success import sprouts wallet file using by stronghands. thank you. Can you please tell me how to do "Export private key of address"? I would appreciate it if you let me know how to import later.
and....
The current state is that through the stronghands wallet program, the state of the wallet file appears to have moved 5 billion coins to different addresses in the same account. However, it has not been moved on the block chain yet. I think I got a runtime error in the unconfirmed transport, how can I fix it?
AltCoinProject

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:24:53 AM

Please work on vision a bit more. It's look like poor

For Sale http://www.altcoinproject.com-http://www.altcoinproject.org domain names. Price 1 BTC
FreeLance Media Manager...
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:26:13 AM

open help/debug/console
Code:
close wallet

start sprouts-qt
open help/debug/console
Code:

basic steps would be,
-close stronghands

i success import sprouts wallet file using by stronghands. thank you. Can you please tell me how to do "Export private key of address"? I would appreciate it if you let me know how to import later.
and....
The current state is that through the stronghands wallet program, the state of the wallet file appears to have moved 5 billion coins to different addresses in the same account. However, it has not been moved on the block chain yet. I think I got a runtime error in the unconfirmed transport, how can I fix it?

it's all in the post above Smiley

open help/debug/console
Code:
close wallet

the next steps are also above.

your transaction comes through as valid in your wallet only,
when you import the key into a new sprouts wallet the transaction will have disappeared

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
junghwan

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:18:37 AM

open help/debug/console
Code:
close wallet

start sprouts-qt
open help/debug/console
Code:

basic steps would be,
-close stronghands

and....

it's all in the post above Smiley

open help/debug/console
Code:
close wallet

the next steps are also above.

your transaction comes through as valid in your wallet only,
when you import the key into a new sprouts wallet the transaction will have disappeared

i solve it! very very thank you!!!!
tittiecoin

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:21:19 PM

Hello Sprouts Community,

I have had SPROUTS for a number of years now and since there is no use for them apart form staking I have decided to create a Sprouts Faucet like this https://bitcoin-cash.tv/ and a cool game where players can also earn referral bonuses. The game will be like this one https://cashbandit.io/ but it will be a sprouts version. I also have a wheel that I will set up for sprouts like this one over here https://wheel.bitcoin-cash.tv

Hope you like it, I will post them later today when they are ready. Feedback welcome.

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
oogone

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

Hello Sprouts Community,

I have had SPROUTS for a number of years now and since there is no use for them apart form staking I have decided to create a Sprouts Faucet like this https://bitcoin-cash.tv/ and a cool game where players can also earn referral bonuses. The game will be like this one https://cashbandit.io/ but it will be a sprouts version. I also have a wheel that I will set up for sprouts like this one over here https://wheel.bitcoin-cash.tv

Hope you like it, I will post them later today when they are ready. Feedback welcome.

This is really great news for the Sprouts community! Grin

Thank you for time and effort to help Sprouts grow.

Sprouts is getting stronger by the day!

Join the community and qualify for airdrops:
https://discord.gg/xCFAkUD

Soon the current telegram group will also launch a rain bot:
https://t.me/joinchat/GDolN0_0a9Udt_YfSt_Wuw

Sprouts also opened a new Twitter account, please follow for news about Sprouts:
https://twitter.com/sprtsofficial

Have a nice day Cheesy

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:16:50 PM

Hello Sprouts Community,

Yeah This is great news for us. At least something good and will help the coin and we the community. Thanks for your support.
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:25:32 PM

I was able to connect by following the instructions. Thanks a lot. Good revival. I will follow continuously. Thanks a lot for reviving this again.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
POD5

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

Keep smiling if you're loosing!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:22:00 PM

I have a silly questions: Is it worth to MINE Sprouts? Today I wrote with someone that is using ASICMiner to mine SPROUTS in Asia and I am somehow curious about this.
Perhaps is MINTing better than MINING?  Grin
Sprouts Team

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:55:17 PM

I have a silly questions: Is it worth to MINE Sprouts? Today I wrote with someone that is using ASICMiner to mine SPROUTS in Asia and I am somehow curious about this.
Perhaps is MINTing better than MINING?  Grin

It seems that POW efficiency is low because POS interest rate is high now. Community member challenged GPU mining with ccminer, but it seems better to have mined other currencies and buy SPRTS.
I'm sorry if I misunderstood your question. POS interest rate and mining method must be reviewed with Wallet update Wink
Sprouts Team

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:58:29 PM

【How to receive Airdrop of SPRTS】

① make a phone authentication with SPRTS discord

⇒ https://discord.gg/haHnMBE

② with bot-channel Copy and paste !開園

While online(greenmark) in discord you will receive Airdrop of good intentions of the members.
We will implement the English version of the Airdrop system bot command by tomorrow Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: