Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 12:20:07 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia  (Read 75030 times)
Pilot2927

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:09:18 AM

I have a suggestion to the new team,

Let’s make this coin SPRTS (Sport) coin
Let’s make it related to sports

You can buy sports events tickets, soccer, football, basketball etc.....any stadiums related sports gifts and food and drink etc.....

When I first saw this coin, the name SPRTS, I thought it had something to do with sports events.

Is there is a coin dedicated 100% to sports? If not, let’s make this one for that purpose?

Anyone else think same way?

valen1309

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

onion activo

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:56:59 PM

Hi all

SPRTS has been rebooted from the situation that development has been stopped for 3 years  and we are considering hard fork.

【Specific hard fork idea】

• we will release new wallet, because wallet is too old.
• Fix a problem that caused bugs with 2 billion remittances → Make it up to 40 billion
• The biggest problem is the decrease in value due to hyper inflation, so we will reduce PoS fee from current 2% per day (Interest rate is under consideration)
• We are consider to adopt PoW (We are looking for some idea and opinion)
• SPRTS intends to aim at the base currency of small price currency (bean sprouts coin, bean sprouts token). It is a position like DOGE for sleeping giant.
• planning to make SPRTS-denominated exchange for that purpose.
• We also want to make a PoS pool. And community will make many creators more active.
• build a support system for beginners, young and old. We will also redesign our website and logo mark.
• Introduction of master node is also under consideration (We are looking for some idea and opinion)

We are sorry that we have not seen much progress on our development so far.

It's about a week since we took over the official and become new development team.We needed time to make a regime.

From now on, we will create an open forum for discussion and seek your opinions and cooperation.

Please pass on your knowledge and ideas.Deepen the discussion, reflect on the new road map and white paper, and submit it multiple exchanges.

Fortunately, we have very strong community. Understand when you see a discord. There are already over 2000 SPRTS HODLER.

You can write opinion and constructive ideas into bitcointalk, telegram, discord.

We will frequently give developer updates

Thanks

SPROUTS development

I love seeing that. encourage, I always share in social networks, sprouts will be 0.00000100. Grin

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
valen1309

Activity: 156

onion activo

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:59:59 PM

You can buy sports events tickets, soccer, football, basketball etc.....any stadiums related sports gifts and food and drink etc.....

When I first saw this coin, the name SPRTS, I thought it had something to do with sports events.

Is there is a coin dedicated 100% to sports? If not, let’s make this one for that purpose?

datocoin.biz is a currency that has a sports betting house, you can buy it on yobit.net, and lost some because of Real Madrid. Cry Cry Cry

but I love SPROUTS, and it would be a super idea. I support it.

www.betup.io

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Pilot2927

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:28:39 AM

[/quote]

datocoin.biz is a currency that has a sports betting house, you can buy it on yobit.net, and lost some because of Real Madrid. Cry Cry Cry

Thanks,
Most importantly the new team will support the idea or give a useful use for the coin so it will take off

BitcoinJornal

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:01:26 PM

Parece bom,  nova equipe em 2018 !  Sprouts é um grande projeto !!!
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:27:14 AM

This is a super great idea you come up with. I think the team should really considers this idea, maybe Swap it to SportCoin and that will be great.
Sprouts Team

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:10:10 AM

We think that the idea is very good. However, it is too wide for sports, so I'm thinking about how to support from e - sports players.

Please join the discussion of discord.
https://discord.gg/VMQD6b9
RimmerAce

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:10:10 PM

We think that the idea is very good. However, it is too wide for sports, so I'm thinking about how to support from e - sports players.

Please join the discussion of discord.

I don't think it is too wide. It doesn't need to cover all the sports straight away. Go one by one
Sprouts Team

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:51:08 PM

【developer updates March 12, 2018】

1, we will carry out the Sprouts hard fork

It is confirmed that we will carry out the Sprouts hard fork to correct too high PoS rate.
However, there are various opinions on PoS and PoW rate and it is under discussion. Also, the timing is undecided.
We would like to take a questionnaire about the timing. We will announce you again later.

2, Swap possibility to the new currency.

Currently, total issue of Sprouts is more than 3.8 trillion, so we will carry out hard fork to prevent further inflation.
However, as a result of various trials, it has become clear that the project progression is very difficult from the state of 3.8 trillion already issued. (Details are explained from the Dev team separately)
For this reason, we are considering hard fork and swap to new currencies in parallel.
In the case of swap to the new currency, there is a possibility that it may become a swap with a limit due to the current amount of issuance.
Swapped Sprouts are burned.

※The new currency is not about Auxilium. Please be careful.

3, We plan to make an exchange (timing is undecided)

As we have announced before, Sprouts intends to aim at the base currency of small price currency (bean sprouts coin, bean sprouts token). It is a position like DOGE for sleeping giant.
Currently we are discussing whether we aim the position for currency after HF or new currency. As for the result, we will announce it separately including the progress situation.

This is all that is decided by discussion with members including active members. If you have any questions, please ask the operating member. We will reply as much as possible to the public.

Thanks

SPROUTS development
BitcoinJornal

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:18:41 PM

Obrigado por atualização !!! Caso seja feito o SWAP , ele será na Coinexchange ?
JamesLit81

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:37:10 AM

【developer updates March 12, 2018】

1, we will carry out the Sprouts hard fork

It is confirmed that we will carry out the Sprouts hard fork to correct too high PoS rate.
However, there are various opinions on PoS and PoW rate and it is under discussion. Also, the timing is undecided.
We would like to take a questionnaire about the timing. We will announce you again later.

2, Swap possibility to the new currency.

Currently, total issue of Sprouts is more than 3.8 trillion, so we will carry out hard fork to prevent further inflation.
However, as a result of various trials, it has become clear that the project progression is very difficult from the state of 3.8 trillion already issued. (Details are explained from the Dev team separately)
For this reason, we are considering hard fork and swap to new currencies in parallel.
In the case of swap to the new currency, there is a possibility that it may become a swap with a limit due to the current amount of issuance.
Swapped Sprouts are burned.

※The new currency is not about Auxilium. Please be careful.

3, We plan to make an exchange (timing is undecided)

As we have announced before, Sprouts intends to aim at the base currency of small price currency (bean sprouts coin, bean sprouts token). It is a position like DOGE for sleeping giant.
Currently we are discussing whether we aim the position for currency after HF or new currency. As for the result, we will announce it separately including the progress situation.

This is all that is decided by discussion with members including active members. If you have any questions, please ask the operating member. We will reply as much as possible to the public.

Thanks

SPROUTS development

Great to see forward momentum again, well done...

When you talk of a 'limit' when swapping to the new currency, what sort of limit will you place on the swap?

Will it be based on a ratio derived from the total supply?

Looking forward to a bright future for Sprouts and whatever the new currency is called.
irul12367

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:14:42 PM

it's been two days in the wallet save but the reward is not there why yes
Sprouts Team

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:10:07 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 01:12:40 AM by Sprouts Team

If there is a problem with your current wallet, or if you have any questions,
please come to discord. There are detailed people.

arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

PoS - 10% for 5 days, + 2% for each additional day

Not work PoS? Because my PoS does not bring coins
The coin was interested in PoS
Your comment?
If the PoS is no more, say so, there is no time to waste.
https://d.radikal.ru/d17/1803/a9/2484297e6ba6.png
here you can not answer?with English is bad
PoS for sprouts is working just fine, its just that you probably have a small number of coins (less than 1 billion ?) and it is getting tougher to mint new ones.

Take a look here:  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sprts/#@diff
Press on "Last 100k blocks" and you'll see that the difficulty has been going up.

RimmerAce

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:51:37 PM

Staking 57 days. No reward  Huh Huh Huh Sad Sad Angry Angry
POD5

Activity: 251

Keep smiling if you're loosing!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:58:55 PM

How many coins do you have? And is the wallet always online? Grin
RimmerAce

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:49:56 AM

How many coins do you have? And is the wallet always online? Grin
1.5 million. Wallet is encrypted, unlocked and online 24/7
RomancingNyanko

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:08:11 AM

1.5m is too short. what does mint probability in 90 days say?
even 100m takes 15 - 30 days or more. u gotta buy more.
Luci0gabsan

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:53:26 AM

For not Billionaries ... sign up to BTCPOP  and deposit some millions SPRTS to try sprouting!

Send some millions SPRTS  me  too : Sdo3VB7YeezsK8wKej8MzJp4UqAJ4Xnm8J

Good Luck!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
kiindje

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:56:00 AM

What exactly is SPROUTS and what it the purpose of this out? There isn't any information in this OP neither in the old ANN...
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: