Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:15:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia  (Read 75030 times)
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:39:11 PM

that im not sure guys me and 5mill already discontinue this after last on supply failed.

1. need burn this shit supply too high
2. security is need fixed
3. light wallet is need made
4. the coins reward PoW or PoS decrease
5. cut off the exchange seed....this hard  Roll Eyes

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
Bessimks

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:42:53 PM

Guys can anyone send me the link of the lastest Sprouts Wallet , my current version is the 0.1.2.2 ... but it only sync 490K blocks ..
arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:51:46 PM

Now my question for the forum:

I have 25 transactions that have 99999999.000 coins, each at 14 days and 1 transaction with 37017040.8024 coins at 14 days.

Should I wait to see if they mint or should I combine them now?
10% at 5 days then 2% daily until it mints

Combine them now, asap. The larger the stack the greater the probability of staking new coins.  The probability is a calculus of the number of coins times the days they've been sitting (coinday = total_coins X days_sitting)  You will lose your "14 days", so this is something you'll need to weigh.

But be warned, be sure that you don't combine them all into one address since 25 x 100 million = 2.5 billion, and this will corrupt and crash your wallet.dat file.  

I usually prefer to combine them into stacks of 1 billion each, or 1.5 billion each.  At least that way its safe, and what they produce: "the new minted" coins are always small stacks much smaller than 2 billion (10%, 2%, etc).  And every now and then, I combine all those new smaller stacks into yet more stacks of about 1 billion each... and so on.

arcmetal

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:01:50 AM

Guys can anyone send me the link of the lastest Sprouts Wallet , my current version is the 0.1.2.2 ... but it only sync 490K blocks ..
These instructions worked for me.  (you'll need to add the latest nodes to get it to sync) :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1798901.msg19720939#msg19720939

lateefmaja01

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:27:29 AM

I downloaded and installed the wallet on 2017-08-17 (three days ago) and used the method I described in my previous post. I installed the wallet on a Win 10 system and had no problems at all. With the snapshot installed it took less than 10 minutes to sync to the network. Currently staking and says on day 2.

My only suggestion is to make a backup of your wallet.dat file(try manually and not through the wallet as well, meaning make a copy of the wallet.dat file in appdata\roaming\Sprouts) ---Always make a backup of your wallet.dat file---

- Then delete the whole Sprouts folder in appdata\roaming.
- Start the wallet again from the Sprouts.exe file you extracted and then close the wallet.
- Extract the correct files from the snapshot to the  new appdata\roaming\Sprouts folder and let the wallet sync to the network.
  Note: You must also create a sprouts.conf file in the appdata\roaming\Sprouts folder with the correct nodes.
- Restart the wallet
- Only when the wallet is synced, close the wallet again and replace the new wallet.dat file in appdata\roaming\Sprouts with your backup wallet.dat file. Start the wallet again.

Hopefully this help

CAN YOU PLEASE DO A VIDEO OF MAKING THE WALLET WORK. IT WILL SURE HELP THE COMMUNITY. A LOT OF US NEED IT.
mcharland

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:08:28 PM

Now my question for the forum:

I have 25 transactions that have 99999999.000 coins, each at 14 days and 1 transaction with 37017040.8024 coins at 14 days.

Should I wait to see if they mint or should I combine them now?
10% at 5 days then 2% daily until it mints

Combine them now, asap. The larger the stack the greater the probability of staking new coins.  The probability is a calculus of the number of coins times the days they've been sitting (coinday = total_coins X days_sitting)  You will lose your "14 days", so this is something you'll need to weigh.

But be warned, be sure that you don't combine them all into one address since 25 x 100 million = 2.5 billion, and this will corrupt and crash your wallet.dat file.  

I usually prefer to combine them into stacks of 1 billion each, or 1.5 billion each.  At least that way its safe, and what they produce: "the new minted" coins are always small stacks much smaller than 2 billion (10%, 2%, etc).  And every now and then, I combine all those new smaller stacks into yet more stacks of about 1 billion each... and so on.

Thanks arcmetal I'm glad I had already decided to do that.

I had corrupted my wallet by trying to combine ~2.5 billion prior and had to use Python and Pywallet to delete all the transactions to get it to open back up. I then exported the pvkey out and imported into a new wallet... worked like a charm and got all my original transactions back.

That's how I ended up with 14 days minting... took me that long to steal enough time to work on it and actually getting Python and Pywallet setup right was the hardest part for my situation.

My newly combined transactions are at 1.137 bil, 999 million, & 399 million. I obviously could have done a better job combining the 24 original transactions and may have to recombine them to improve staking.
violetsky901

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:02:43 AM

I did not check this thread for a long time...

it seems that I am really late about wallet version LOL!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
sp6men75

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

hello to all the team, as well as to the sprouts community
here is my question, I have a problem for 1 month now
my wallet sprouts no longer stakes, yet I have more than 1 billion sprouts, I also download the new node list on blockchain sprouts and nothing changes my wallet does not forge more sprouts
Do you have any advice or an explanation for this problem?
Thank you in advance for your help
good day to you all and once again thanks to you
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 08:41:45 AM

i wanna vote arcmetal become head of sprouts dev. he help here. japan never...im stack bilion lol....still stuck or bug when wallet open too long ~_~

arcmetal

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:44:24 AM

i wanna vote arcmetal become head of sprouts dev. he help here. japan never...im stack bilion lol....still stuck or bug when wallet open too long ~_~
Smiley  Thanks, I appreciate the vote of confidence, but the solutions I had in mind for this coin may not do anything to fix it.  I don't know what would fix this coin. ... To explain, the only two fixes that come to mind are:

1) forking the code to have a reduced staking reward to reduce its inflation rate, and
2) a coin swap, maybe 10,000 to 1 to reduce the total circulation.  

But there are problems with both of these things, mainly psychological.  Briefly:

1) "reducing the stake reward".  This would fix the problem of it inflation, but its high stake reward is what people like, so the coin could slowly die from lack of interest.

2) "10,000 to 1 coin swap".   This may be the best solution, since it would reduce the circulation, and if the staking reward is left alone, it would give people a new start with the coin, and it would still be popular.  But there are downsides.  I just witnessed what happened to paccoin.  They have a 1,000 to 1 swap happening now.  You'd expect its value to remain, but to do so its price would have to jump up 1,000 times to what it was if its being reduced 1,000 to 1.  Instead its price has gone up only 10 times, thus its value has dropped 100 times.  Meaning, if your total paccoins were worth $100 before the swap, they are now worth $1.  ... I can't say what will happen in a few months, but for now, its not pleasant.

So, I say, better ideas would be welcomed if they appear.

The_Money_Manager

Activity: 215
Merit: 5

Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:08:50 AM

Hi guys, I just dled the wallet and changed nodes about 8 times and I can only get one connection. Nothing syncs, first I want to make sure I have the right version.

v0.1.2.2-gd0cbc83

Is that correct? I also got my latest nodes from

https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/SPRTS

Is there something else I should be doing? Thanks for your time!

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
The_Money_Manager

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:19:05 AM

Woohoo! 2 connections and it's finally starting to sync, but if anyone has any other nodes I should use please let me know! Thanks again!

mcharland

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:31:07 AM

Make sure your firewall is set correctly for the wallet, the conf file is named right and then give it a few hours.
The_Money_Manager

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 02:14:22 AM

Make sure your firewall is set correctly for the wallet, the conf file is named right and then give it a few hours.

Thanks, it's much better now. Syncing perfectly!

birevi

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:37:49 AM

What happen with SPRTS price HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
curnez88888

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:11:25 AM

in my opinion also so because seen movement of token and voleme etherium which is increasing every day will give big advantage also for bitcoin investor or token etherium.
lordgoth

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:19:30 AM

Smiley  Thanks, I appreciate the vote of confidence, but the solutions I had in mind for this coin may not do anything to fix it.  I don't know what would fix this coin. ... To explain, the only two fixes that come to mind are:

1) forking the code to have a reduced staking reward to reduce its inflation rate, and

But there are problems with both of these things, mainly psychological.  Briefly:

1) "reducing the stake reward".  This would fix the problem of it inflation, but its high stake reward is what people like, so the coin could slowly die from lack of interest.

2) "10,000 to 1 coin swap".   This may be the best solution, since it would reduce the circulation, and if the staking reward is left alone, it would give people a new start with the coin, and it would still be popular.  But there are downsides.  I just witnessed what happened to paccoin.  They have a 1,000 to 1 swap happening now.  You'd expect its value to remain, but to do so its price would have to jump up 1,000 times to what it was if its being reduced 1,000 to 1.  Instead its price has gone up only 10 times, thus its value has dropped 100 times.  Meaning, if your total paccoins were worth $100 before the swap, they are now worth $1.  ... I can't say what will happen in a few months, but for now, its not pleasant.

We can implement solutions that slow down the reward/supply without reducing the POS rate. Example:
- Increase the mature time ( like 1 month )
- Apply higher transferring fee ( 0.01 coin is way too low, let take 10M for 1B tranfer, I know this is the ridiculous fee, but It will burn the coin a lot. Apply the same for the minting case, if the reward is 1B, let take 10M fee. The ideal is the larger amount/reward you send/create, the fee will increase as much as possible
Sprouts Team

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:18:05 AM

#1 of this topic includes too much old information, but it was posted by former team and we cannot edit or delete.
so we made a new ANN topic of SPRTS.
Please check the new topic from now on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3451062

Thank you.

Sprouts Official Development Team

nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 02:22:28 PM

We can implement solutions that slow down the reward/supply without reducing the POS rate. Example:
- Increase the mature time ( like 1 month )
- Apply higher transferring fee ( 0.01 coin is way too low, let take 10M for 1B tranfer, I know this is the ridiculous fee, but It will burn the coin a lot. Apply the same for the minting case, if the reward is 1B, let take 10M fee. The ideal is the larger amount/reward you send/create, the fee will increase as much as possible

make fee high as possible for 1 mo then later reduce for reward PoW.

for make not inflation too high just make sure used new chain system to make implement environtment. after that remove old chain after cross chain. this~

Megumi143

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

Shocked Guys you're reducing the coin supply way to much it should be only reduced by 25 at the moment !

I will explain later stay tuned !!
 Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: