Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:59:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading just educated guessing?  (Read 22844 times)
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:11:09 PM

Can you really be sure you will profit unless you have insider info?
I think it is all depend on your skill if you are good at know-hows on trading and yes trading is about educated guessing because it is hardly to say if the price is always higher because we know bitcoin' value us fluctuating everytime so it might higher or lower.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:42:58 AM

a little bit of it i guess but there are a lot of factors to consider when it comes to trading, knowledge is included and you also need high technical skills in analyzing the market surrounding the bitcoin.
A high technical skills for analyzing is not really needed because even though you have a knowledge and you know the basic things about trading then you can easily get into and you don't need to stress yourself to learn all the complicated things about trading because in cryptocurrency, even just a basic understanding about the news is enough to make good trades.
Nope, basic knowledge just helps you can make good profit when the market still easy and has a trend clearly. Example in May, you only need to buy and your altcoin, the profit will find you and deposit to your balance, haha.
i think many people say that the basics of trading is buying at low prices and selling at high prices, whereas there are many other strategies and methods, buying when the upward trend is also the basic method but actually there are still many methods that need to be owned by traders to get a great opportunity to profit in trading, although understanding about the news market is enough to get profit in trading
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:41:08 PM

It depends on your knowledge and strategy.But most of the time it requires LUCK.Sometimes even if you are strategic you do not have the luck to make a good profit.
Luck too is important but I think it is not the luck which can make a difference as much. In fact it is all and all your own learning and skillset which is important. I think of trading as something more than just educated guessing. You need to very much wise and need to think well before making any decision.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:49:01 PM

I think it is all depend on your skill if you are good at know-hows on trading and yes trading is about educated guessing because it is hardly to say if the price is always higher because we know bitcoin' value us fluctuating everytime so it might higher or lower.
Apparently, Trading is really just educated guessing where you can earn or lose money if you guess on the wrong side. Somehow, sometimes it's not just guessing since when news came about that certain coin then it will truly affect its price and name where it not just guessing since it's there's a certain outcome with a reasonable cause. So yeah, knowledge and luck is needed for trading.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:49:25 PM

For trading, you do not necessarily need insider information, you can watch the news yourself and analyze the exchange rate. There is nothing complicated in this, only time and patience are needed.

I do not think that there such as thing as insider trading in bitcoin, it's decentralized, no one know what's gonna happen as compared to stocks. Its not that complicated but you have to learn and analyze the price movement and react fast because the market is very unstable and volatile. One negative news will pull the price in just a matter of hours.

It depends on your knowledge and strategy.But most of the time it requires LUCK.Sometimes even if you are strategic you do not have the luck to make a good profit.
Luck too is important but I think it is not the luck which can make a difference as much. In fact it is all and all your own learning and skillset which is important. I think of trading as something more than just educated guessing. You need to very much wise and need to think well before making any decision.

I think its not luck but perfect timing. You need to be at the right place at the right time. And when there is something good is about to happen like the price just suddenly exploded in matter of hours and you are awake and just in time for the party, then you will surely profit huge. While those who are sleeping, specially in the other side of the planet don't.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 01:53:43 PM

Of course it is, otherwise everyone who traded would be filthy rich. There is a large amount of "luck" involved. Although yes, there are ways you can "limit" your risk.

donGeilo

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:03:02 PM

No , I don't think that trading is educated guessing. Trading has some role of luck aswell. Traders have to study properly about the cryptocurrency before trading. Trading is a calculated risks which should only be taken by people who did their research properly . There is no surety of getting profit out of it . The results are not 100% guaranteed. A true trader always makes a calculative decision after knowing the price of bitcoin and its effect on the trading.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:09:27 PM

The price of cryptocurrency is very difficult to analyze. Those traders who say that make a successful deal thanks to his analytical mind lying. In the market of cryptocurrencies can be earned only through luck.
It totally depends on how you are trading but as far as I am concerned, I would not really agree to your opinion. You do not have to trade all cryptos, you only have to find the right set of portfolio to trade.

Even forex itself is risky but so far, crypto though still risky, can still be played well and still make a huge profit from its volatility. It is not just all about luck, though you may need a little bit of it, but you have some research to always do before trying out anything.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:37:25 AM

That is what you would consider it I guess as even if someone thinks they are using technical indicators, they are still making their best educated guess upon their analysis.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Aganythe

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:31:03 PM

I never believe investing crypto currency coins is a visitor schooling or work because, when you gamble or guest in investing crypto currency you will have higher inclination of loosing. A good trader will review the cash extremely effectively prior to purchasing. In buying and selling, you will require excellent expertise of specialized investigation and basic investigation prior to you do well and not to guest of what will occur in the marketplace.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:05:06 PM

With no edge it is double edge sword. You will gonna to damage your self..
Trading in my opinion is double edged sword when you are involving expensive coins such as bitcoins. I never suggest trading with bitcoins. Trading is meant for altcoins; even if you go in loss with altcoins it is quite recoverable.

But on the whole, we all know that trading is not for everyone and only few people are able to make profits in trading.
I utterly support your opinion about trading especially with bitcoins. Indeed trading mostly puts you in loss if you are doing with expensive coins such bitcoins, you can’t take risk of losing these coins. Altcoins are best to be involved in trading since they are not much expensive and one can bear losing them.
I think only a fool can take a risk of doing trading with bitcoins that too without sufficient experience. You really need to work hard if want to make large profit with trading. Trading requires proper support from some old trader and guidance as well. Indeed altcoins are best for trading.
Only a fool indeed will consider trading as a child's play and will think you can just do some merry go round and start hitting some profit immediately. It can never work like that. You need to learn some few strategies, little basic on reading through charts and so on.

All these are meant to help you minimize the risk that comes with trading generally and not just make some blind assumptions and decisions, playing with your funds.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:35:42 PM

I guess that trading is about educating guessing. Being educated from previous doing and mistakes. Guessing that the price might rise so that we just set an order to sell and set the desire price. When the price meets the desired price, you will get the payment automatically. So do not need to be watchful to wait the time for high price.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:40:40 PM

i don't this so. the man has proper knowledge about the trading who can easily make a successful career with the trading system. so trading related education requires in the Bitcoin system. not only that experience also helps you being a perfect trader.
RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:00:25 PM

You dont guess in trading you predict it. You do that by just doing patterns and other stuff to your chart to predict what will happend.

doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:38:57 PM

Yeah the trading is about the luck my friend told me this that the luck is the very important thing about the bitcoin. The luck is the thing that will give you high amount of the profit in the bitcoin and the luck will take you down in the bitcoin if it will not support you. So for me the bitcoin investing is much better that the bitcoin trading.

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:52:17 PM

Yeah the trading is about the luck my friend told me this that the luck is the very important thing about the bitcoin. The luck is the thing that will give you high amount of the profit in the bitcoin and the luck will take you down in the bitcoin if it will not support you. So for me the bitcoin investing is much better that the bitcoin trading.

Exactly, I'm also thinking it is better to hold bitcoin than to trade but talking about luck too, I do not think that someone should be incompetent then expect that luck should help. Luck most times work when you understand the market and moving alongside the market and with the correct speculation even with a turn around in the market, One might not be badly affected other than obviously making a wrong order. For instance, the market is on bullish, buying now is the best to make little difference .
Futureblnr

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:54:58 PM

trading is educated guessing, patience and huge huge piece of luck  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy very often success or failure brought by chance rather than through one's own actions...
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 12:36:36 AM

trading is educated guessing, patience and huge huge piece of luck  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy very often success or failure brought by chance rather than through one's own actions...
I think actions is much better because how many people do trade in a single currency then your luck will be compete among the others. If you have a good analysis you can have a good amount of profits.
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:41:38 AM

Trading is not an educated guess. It is studying and being smart about handling bitcoins so it will have high return of investment in the future.

Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:36:42 AM

Not at all. Trading with bitcoin requires you to follow the price flow, current events that might change the price and also a little luck.

Yep, it is more than just educated guess. It takes time, effort and a really good timing to gain such profits on trading. It's dangerous to proceed in trading with little to no idea at all of what's happening. If you do look closely at the graphs and the market you'll see major players, bullish and others. It might help in analyzing to determine if your investment can yield big results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: