Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:47:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading just educated guessing?  (Read 22844 times)
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:50:10 AM

Can you really be sure you will profit unless you have insider info?

No, there is no need of insider news. I'm still making money out if it without any insider news or info.  Cheesy

It's all about your predictions and things which you can see with your naked eyes and sense the info. There are people who just go for dump and pump groups and still earn huge money without any insider news. Thee ways are different but it still works isn't it? So it's all about your ways and methodology really on how you look at the market and trading platform.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ilyadt

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:55:58 AM

At some point I was under the illusion that its only an educated guessing but now, I know better that outside of that educated guessing there is more to it which is getting with the appropriate details. When one does is evaluation tracing historic records, or marketplace capitalization, quantity and other developments that could sign an action to be taken but without having undertaking it intelligently in comprehending that these evaluation could be synthetic as a end result of maniupuations then that's even worse than gambling.
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:02:31 AM

To succeed in trading one needs to analyse and study the crypto market history then you will be able to predict the market situation, some of the traders entering the crypto trading are without basic knowledge on trading with a thought to earn more profits, large portion of traders learn the basics of trading and enter the market and it works for them. Trading is not about guess work but it is skill earned by technical analysis of the crypto market and forecasting the markets.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:44:16 AM

No, there is no need of insider news. I'm still making money out if it without any insider news or info.  Cheesy

It's all about your predictions and things which you can see with your naked eyes and sense the info. There are people who just go for dump and pump groups and still earn huge money without any insider news. Thee ways are different but it still works isn't it? So it's all about your ways and methodology really on how you look at the market and trading platform.

You may be right in a way as you might just need to do some analysis on the chart yourself without any insider news. However, you are wrong saying it is just all about predictions and going for pump and dump groups. That is the fastest way to loose in trading, most especially, joining pump and dump groups. These ways has never worked and even if it worked for some, a whole lot of people end up getting burnt in the process. Like you said, it is all about finding the right methods, strategies to make correct prediction with some little skills to make perfect decisions.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:46:12 AM

nahh. Trading is critical thinking of which coin are you gonna buy and what price you will sell it.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1596
Merit: 786

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:24:03 AM

In some degree, yes, luck and guessing is involved. However, trading, even, with Bitcoin or with company stocks, requires some sort of validated information and skill (Which comes from years of experience), by following the news feed from trusted sources.

Being a successful trader requires plenty of time observing and analyzing the available data and news you have access to.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:13:10 PM

For me trading is not just educated guessing, because you still need to learn about bitcoin if you trading bitcoin or other coins. In trading you need to analyses and study the cryto market to able to know the situations if it is the right timing or not.  Smiley
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:21:36 PM

It is not necessary to rely solely on insider information, you need to monitor the market yourself and do trading analysis. If there is not enough time, it is better to abandon trade so as not to suffer losses.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
lightstech

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:27:51 PM

Active trading is educated guessing, but long term holding a bucket of coins that meet specific criteria allows you to follow the overall market trend.
tengek37

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:39:16 PM

No, trading is not guessing but trading has analytical techniques to predict market price movements and what factors affect it, for the layman must assume that trading is only a suspicion in guessing the price position if we are lucky then we will profit as well otherwise when we mistakenly guess the price.
Jeger

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:00:48 PM

I will say that trading is just an educated guessing game, it is like gambling. If you get into a coin perfectly when everyone is panicking, and you sold them when everyone is buying that particular coin, you will be guaranteed big gain overtime. Unfortunately we as humans can't guess when is the perfect time to buy something and when is the perfect time to sell something. So in the end it is just a gambling with a different name and cover.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★    DEEPONION | Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency (https://deeponion.org/?ref=1125436)   ❱❱❱  Guard Your Privacy! (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125436)    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 
❱❱❱ JOIN DEEPONION AIRDROP NOW! (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125436)  Anonymous Transactions by TOR Network (https://deeponion.org/?ref=1125436) 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by ⚡DeepVault Technology (https://deeponion.org/deepvault)⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:06:23 PM

I think it is more like risk taking than guessing. The profit comes from your well educated mind to risk on trading to someting that is hopefully can grow as you want it to be, an insider is just plus to your knowledge upon risking your money to trading.

Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:16:06 PM

I don't think trading is the same as guessing, one thing is that, in guessing you dont have actual information or observation, you just picked something without any basis. On the other hand, in trading, you put your money on something knowing that it will bring you profit. In trading you kinda have a hint on what is gonna happen because you have information and knowledge about what you are holding.
Yes, I agree to the point that guessing and trading is different. The idea is very right that guessing has no basis while trading has plenty of information about what will you get, receieve, if you will gain profit, less or loss. But,, if you think of one point that, when you trade you literally guess what will happen next so i also i agree that trading is just educated guessing. The thing is, when you trade you need to know the information of that specific thing so that you will have an idea if you will agree or not.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:27:09 PM

I think it is kind of gambling, because 90% traders lose money in long term. Only those are active, have inside news, study and able to guess, will make money.

dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:44:09 PM

At some point I was under the illusion that its only an educated guessing but now, I know better that outside of that educated guessing there is more to it which is getting with the appropriate details. When one does is evaluation tracing historic records, or marketplace capitalization, quantity and other developments that could sign an action to be taken but without having undertaking it intelligently in comprehending that these evaluation could be synthetic as a end result of maniupuations then that's even worse than gambling.

i started trading just like that i can say that you can call it educated guessing
the only basis im looking before was the volume and the walls and the supply
but now im considering more like the projects and the coming events and news about the coin
with this it adds assurance with your trade

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:24:30 PM

Yup trading is just an educated guessing, because trading is a legal gambling for me. You gamble on the coins you buy its either you gain or lose. I think there is no need for insider info to be able to have profit on trading, just study first the movement of the coins you gonna buy before you go on. Sometimes its a pure luck just what I experience, I buy 1 alt coin that is dump by almost -30% then after 4 hours easily I got profit it became I think almost +40%.

paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:53:42 AM

I don't find trading as just a guessing game where someone need to be witty in able to earn profit. For me trading is more an analysis of the factors thay may be affecting your  investments value. This factors are facts that you have been observing on the trend of the bitcoin. It should not be a guess but a conclusion that have arise in yoi based on the trend that you have analyzed. Personnaly i am earning profit thru trading and i don't have any insider info to be able to do that.
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:12:54 AM

I guess that trading is not just educated guessing. You need to monitor the market trend and be keen on current events that can influence the bitcoin price. For example, China shutting down mining could mean that people will panic sell their bitcoin and would cause a lower price for bitcoin. Anticipating a series of dips, you can therefore predict that you can buy when the price is low. After a while, you can say that the price would go up because of many people taking opportunity to buy more bitcoin.
ruslanv

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:07:18 AM

For seasoned traders to a certain diploma it is just an educated guess with some speculations and industry indicators influencing them on producing some investing selections and of training course skill coming to engage in for rewarding trades. 
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:36:28 AM

Somehow it is. But you can always go in blind but be calculativ instead. There are a number of sites that provide a lot og info about bitcoins and their professional analysis. I guess you can say it's an educated guess, but through expert analysis, guesses such as these become as predictable as the sun.
If you are going in blind, then I do not see that as being calculative. Taking a calculative risk is trying to analyze from all angles and seeing that it is worth a try even if at the end the chances may be a bit blurry.As long as it is all about prediction, then it is what it is. The only difference is that with the education, you can minimize the risk by making at least close to 80% guesses of having it as correct.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: