Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:51:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading just educated guessing?  (Read 22844 times)
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:00:36 AM

Can you really be sure you will profit unless you have insider info?
I disagree to what you said. Trading is not just educated guessing because you must have many knowledge in trading. I am sure that you can lose your money if you don't have knowledge about trading. So knowledge is really important in trading.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:15:36 AM

I disagree to what you said. Trading is not just educated guessing because you must have many knowledge in trading. I am sure that you can lose your money if you don't have knowledge about trading. So knowledge is really important in trading.

Newly traders will learn from their experience and it means that it takes time to learn because we all have a first time. You can also learn from other people where you read their suggestions and you will also give advices when you learn enough.

Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:29:38 AM

I think not, if everything is guessing then better gambling because faster, trading would need a strong analysis and of course know in detail various issues and new news that affect the price.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:31:10 AM

Not only you have knowledge about trading have assurance you gonna earned form it. But, of having a strategic and a being a wise man in addition, might have a big chances of gaining profit.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:34:26 AM

Trading can be view as educated guessing especially when you trade just with one particular asset(this sort of as Bitcoin). You solely rely on the estimation of how the currency is gonna evolve. That is why if you truly want to trade, you need to diversify. If you want to consider trading seriously, you need to start off buying and selling on more belongings. Almost everything is just about calculating on probability.
Whether you’re trading on bitcoin alone or you’re trading on various stocks and coins, it’s all the same thing and nothing makes the difference. They’re all educated guessing, cause you will have to learn some things to be perfect.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:52:16 AM

I think not, if everything is guessing then better gambling because faster, trading would need a strong analysis and of course know in detail various issues and new news that affect the price.
OP said that it's "educated" guessing, not an entirely same thing compared to gambling which in this case pure speculation because none of data or statistic could point us to the right direction.
I actually have the same opinion to "educated geussing" term, none of us know what will be happened to the altcoins we were investing few days ahead. basically guessing.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
komp1

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:26:31 AM

I consider not, investing is not just guessing it if you are there to trade you will understand, specifically if you are a accurate trader you will assess every movement in the industry, and you can make the right decisions in purchase to advantage from it, if you Trade only guess what I feel only luck is what can be predicted
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:48:45 AM

As for me it can be labelled as educated guessing because you study and read charts with a hint of some guessing, but I think trading is not just about guessing ir predicting. Trading requires technical and fundamental analysis.  When you trade, you just not study the stock price but also the market behavior. It requires skills and dedication to succeed in this field. Even the experienced traders until now experience lose in trade. If you are very eager and willing to earn then you can minimize your lose and be more confident in making trades rather than just merely guessing.

Redanim

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:40:34 PM

In a sense, trade is guessing.  You can not always calculate the time when you need to buy something or sell something.  Sometimes you have to guess this moment, but if you have a lot of experience then you can usually guess the time.  And so it is necessary listen to the opinion of experienced players.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:49:35 PM

Everything is based on continuous market observation, thanks to which you will be able to make a good profit. So the answer is no.

Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:53:24 PM

If by "guessing" you mean applying some intuition then I would agree with you. Even the most informated decision may be wrong and the most educated man will make a mistake

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:57:32 PM

in trading you don't need an educated guessing. what you need is to be educated well on how trading works for you to gain more profits. because in trading if you are less experienced and less monitoring on prices you will end up broke.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:11:38 PM

All these calculation, predication models are only reliable or somewhat accurate on blue chip like ETH, LITE, BTC, but still i think TRENDS and being to able to predict market movement naturally is the best method to profit in cryptocurrency, for example spotting a bullish trend and of course with a little bit of luck on timing. As for alts i think insider news play a major role... that's no doubt after my experience as projects are mostly immature unlike bitcoins, being educated in your terms might cover all these, so yeah educated guessing works on cryptocurrency.

innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:12:17 PM

It doesn't matter how lucky you are/can be since you don't have the knowledge to do the right thing. Everything it is relaid on knowledge, info updates and good thinking, this is the recept in the world of marketplace.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:25:29 PM

For me not that really. Because trading is not just guessing since you are going to have your own holdings to be traded into something which is more beneficial, so you intend to know first the information about it before you can gradually decide whether you will going to trade or not. So I think it is not just an educated guess and you do not have to be educated to trade.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:59:24 PM

I think it is not. If ever to be yes, not that usual. Also, trading do not need to be educated just to perform it for your own good. It is not also just a guessing scenario because you must still have the basis before coming up into the decision of doing tradings. For sure, you will seek for more information about the trading you wanted to do to be assured that you are making the right decision you must have a basis on that trading transaction you have seen.

saschafx

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:02:13 AM

For me, it is not just an educated guessing. As a new trader, I skilled a  good deal of problems for the duration of my very first knowledge in investing. You have to be careful in your selection on when is the correct time to get and sell to acquire some income. Somehow, for me, it is producing the right decision and not only guessing. You have to be acquainted in trading and bitcoin planet. Know the approaches and strategies of buying and selling.
misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:15:35 AM

If you call it educated guessing, then the answer is yes but since you put the word "just" before it, then my answer woupd be no. It is not just a educated guess because you put work into it. Studying, learning, and observing a specific thing like predicting if the bitcoin value would increase or decrease cannot be called a "just" work, you need dedication to it. So to sum up, trading is educated guessing.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:07:43 AM

When we say trading, it is a mix of educated guessing and luck for what you believe will succeed in the coming years. The profit you get from trading is the fruit of your strong desire to succeed after risking an amount of money that you believe to grow will your trading skills at hand.

coin royal

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:41:03 AM

When we say trading, it is a mix of educated guessing and luck for what you believe will succeed in the coming years. The profit you get from trading is the fruit of your strong desire to succeed after risking an amount of money that you believe to grow will your trading skills at hand.
yes you are right that trading means that if someone do it in trading than that person will taste the fruit of his hard work and that is trading so than the life of that person will change because he want to change it, thats why a lot of people prefer trading a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: