Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:52:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13638 times)
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:34:37 PM

people are still buying bitcoin because they have the idea that it is going to be boom again and the reason of regretting why we didn t buy then scary them so this is the main reason.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moanna123

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:38:58 PM

because of the low price i guess.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
rosebrand

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:42:54 PM

why do people still buy bitcoin?
which inevitably the future of bitcoin popularity is increasingly widespread in the eyes of the public and there are still many people who believe in its growth and by buying bitcoin as a promising asset and will be able to change someone's life better. especially now that the price of bitcoin suffered a deep correction and made the price to be quite low, an opportunity also for people who have minimal capital to buy it because maybe only today bitcoin experienced a correction like lately.

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:31:57 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 01:16:34 AM by coynedterm

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
Yes , I am doing the same what you are saying , because I know very well that what the bitcoin is and how much I can make in the incoming time of the years without do anything , here I need to buy at this dump and now just wait for the time at the end of this year and j will see that magic to make profit by doing nothing .
In the present time lots of banking sector are trying to implement the technology of blockchain which is used in the bitcoin algorithm to make banking system more improved .
So here clearly it is good for us that we understand the technology of the bitcoin and take the advantage of the opportunity to buy and hold it for long term hodl so that we can make big earnings in the future without much hard work .
Beside bitcoin there are lots of coins which are also better to have as a long term investment like ltc , dash , etherium etc .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:52:48 PM

Because they are still believing to the capability of bitcoin.and they think this is one way to raise their life from poverty. Also bitcoin is more profitable than any investments.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:25:14 AM

many people still buy bitcoin because they keep using bitcoin as a means of transaction or as their investment, bitcoin will remain the choice of many people because bitcoin is now very famous and become valuable goods such as gold

changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:35:08 AM

You clearly don't understand bitcoin. Please study.
I agree with you mate, if OP do not understand why lots of people are still buying or investing in bitcoin then maybe he needs to study more also if he doubted bitcoin then he can freely step outside of the crypto world.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:44:02 AM

I think they still believed that bitcoin will be a profitable kind of investments despite of decreasing it's value now in the market. And this kind of people are probably more optimistic than the others because they know that by the end of this year, it will be back again at 20k USD or even more.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:18:52 AM

It is simply because people are aware on the future of the bitcoins. Even the price of the bitcoin is still down, investors have trust to the bitcoin that it can overcome its challenges. We can ensure that we can grow our investment if putted our money on bitcoins.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:47:15 AM

many people still buy bitcoin because they keep using bitcoin as a means of transaction or as their investment, bitcoin will remain the choice of many people because bitcoin is now very famous and become valuable goods such as gold

They still buy bitcoin because they believe that soon it will be very profitable wherein they can have their money double or triple the capital.

They choose to become smart now than because day by day it is really becoming so popular that even ordinary people know the term bitcoin. When time comes and you have a lot of coins meaning you have the chance to become rich and gain more money in bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Coleth

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:17:19 AM

They are and we are because Bitcoin has value my friend, it is money in the form of digital and most convenient and since we are towards crypto world it is high time to invest into it.
BhuwanPujari

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:27:13 AM

People are still investing in bitcoin because they are thinking that it will come soon again on its actual rank which is 1st in the Cryptocurrency market. And also right now the price of BTC is down so people are currently buying BTC and hold untill its price rises and then they will sell them to gain profit.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:13:40 AM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
I think buying bitcoin at this time is totally wrong, you can see that bitcoin prices are rising steadily and are now leveling off at $ 6700. This is a very sensitive landmark and the bitcoin price will probably increase or decrease at any time. The market is bearish in the long term so I think the bitcoin price will probably continue to fall deep so you should not buy bitcoin at this time.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:22:42 AM

People who are willing to buy the Bitcoin at this position is always good because when you compared with the previous year's Bitcoin price increased a lot. Comparing potential of Bitcoin people are showing a lot of interest towards the Bitcoin and they will hold them for another year and they will make some good amount of money.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:05:43 AM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

Other issues:

The answer is simple, it is because people are aware on the potential of the bitcoin. They are aware that the bitcoin can surpass all of its challenges and obstacles. They know that the price of the bitcoin will become more valuable as time passing because many people in different countries are continuing to adapt bitcoin and other virtual currency.
You right that people keeps on buying bitcoin because they know or they read somewhere that bitcoin will be valuable in the time passing but I think we should also consider that bitcoin is not just an alternative currency but also a technology that is slowing getting name in the mainstream just like what happened to the internet, bitcoin is an innovation and it is going to be widely use in the future.
Yes, now a day the price o bitcoin is decreasing but its importance is the same because still people trust bitcoin and a vast number of people are investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most reliable digital currency due to its unlimited benefits, properties, and the easy way to use. Many people are investing in bitcoin because it is the best time to invest in bitcoin and very soon it will strike back in the digital market.
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:11:34 AM

People are still buying bitcoin because they might get higher income just like what happen lasty year. They buy lot of bitcoin as they can and hold it and wait till end of this year. The value of bitcoin now is low then if  the value of bitcoin will rise again like last year end then they will gain income and triple their money.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:52:40 AM

People are still buying bitcoin because they might get higher income just like what happen lasty year. They buy lot of bitcoin as they can and hold it and wait till end of this year. The value of bitcoin now is low then if  the value of bitcoin will rise again like last year end then they will gain income and triple their money.
Yes I agree on that. People are still buying btc because they want to earn, we want to earn, we are all wanted to have more earnings so that we can provides things that is mostly needed on our daily life of living. And   I believe that many people are really believe on bitcoin that can give as a huge return of our investment. That is why they are still believe on buying or maybe holding btc for good.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:16:47 AM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

Cause we should do the market. The real question, and the market is not sure how much of the future of money will suppose that they you can do it is to say that they belong in your life. I even its own. I even though it in your life. The first place,stabilized and technology o hindi? Hahaha. I believe that they are so many
bristlefront

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:25:27 AM

Because they believe that bitcoin could still reach higher than $100k in the future. After resolving regulation issues the bitcoin will grow smoothly again that is why people still buy bitcoin. Aside from that they buy bitcoin for trading purposes.

uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:37:49 AM

The Goodwill worn by Bitcoin from the people aroud the world from inception where its initiation and Advention was worldwide spread which makes it to be the best notorious coins among all other Cryptos is the reason why people keeps buying Bitcoin, even at Dip, with abstractual belief that it shall surge up and shall never fails, which of course has been working for Bitcoin and makes Bitcoin the leading Coin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: