Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:02:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM  (Read 189395 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:45:31 PM

Cool, thank you very much,  now us Windows plebs can do the masternode thing as well. I plan to setup one, possibly two, and then compare returns with just regular staking.

Last year, I ran a masternode for another coin (chaincoin) on Windows, and it was really simple. Just a few options in the config file and "masternode start" in the wallet console. It may be much less secure than the remote wallet on Linux, but still I also wonder, if there is a possibility to run a single Helium masternode in a single Windows wallet, without these "multi-master-nodes with a remote control" features?
You can start MN as you want. Hot and cold wallets separately or in one, and Windows or Linux. As I remember Chaincoin has guide exactly for one local wallet.
Almost all masternodes are the same.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:15:33 PM

for what cryptopia needs so long? if they dont open helium soon there is no longer a fair start. im sure the normal rewards starts before this shit exchange do anything...
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:34:38 PM

for what cryptopia needs so long? if they dont open helium soon there is no longer a fair start. im sure the normal rewards starts before this shit exchange do anything...

I think the dev team could provide an update with some info about why it is taking so long when the chain is running for a while now. They must have been in communication with Cryptopia and there must be a reason why it's taking so long.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:13:38 PM

I think the dev team could provide an update with some info about why it is taking so long when the chain is running for a while now. They must have been in communication with Cryptopia and there must be a reason why it's taking so long.

We have been waiting for the launch of this network for so long. A lot of work was done. We can ask for the reasons for this delay, but I do not think this will speed up the process. In addition, you all know that coin is more difficult to exit than a token. I'm still calm.
tradingdisaster

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:50:06 PM

Getting a bit impatient here myself, but keep in mind we are just now at the end of weekend - Cryptopia will at best have a small team working on weekends and the HLM dev team might also enjoy free time.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:22:30 PM

Getting a bit impatient here myself, but keep in mind we are just now at the end of weekend - Cryptopia will at best have a small team working on weekends and the HLM dev team might also enjoy free time.

that had to be done before mainnet start Smiley cryptopia have a very slow !SHIT! team im sure this will take some more time..
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:32:39 PM

We all waited patiently for close to a year (well maybe not that patiently, but whatever...) for this launch...
Now let's not all get our panties in a twirl  over a few more days wait for the Cryptopia market to open.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:48:24 PM

We all waited patiently for close to a year (well maybe not that patiently, but whatever...) for this launch...
Now let's not all get our panties in a twirl  over a few more days wait for the Cryptopia market to open.
days^^ its more like weeks  Roll Eyes ITS cryptopia. the problem is the guys what have the coins in wallet have already set up the masternodes and we lose money.. Wink
mdodong

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:49:28 PM

We'll celebrate as soon as the mainnet launch happen. IF that happens.

So many projects now are not moving or simply dies due to market conditions. Devs and investors are not that motivated since there is very little gain to be expected during bear market.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:46:34 AM

Hopefully Cryptopia speeds up in releasing the "frozen" Helium coins. I'm happy that this project finally lifted-off.
Thanks to Karmashark, teela, gjhiggins, stonehedge, rdzero and the rest of the Helium team!

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:04:23 AM

days^^ its more like weeks  Roll Eyes ITS cryptopia. the problem is the guys what have the coins in wallet have already set up the masternodes and we lose money.. Wink

Well, you are not loosing money but rather not earning it Tongue but I feel ya. I don't have coins locked, because I wasn't participating in snapshot, but I would also like to start masternode before the rewards will increase.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:20:52 AM

Now let's not all get our panties in a twirl  over a few more days wait for the Cryptopia market to open.
days^^ its more like weeks  Roll Eyes ITS cryptopia. the problem is the guys what have the coins in wallet have already set up the masternodes and we lose money.. Wink

Well, you are not loosing money but rather not earning it Tongue but I feel ya. I don't have coins locked, because I wasn't participating in snapshot, but I would also like to start masternode before the rewards will increase.

what is the difference between not earning and losing money  Kiss? if i can generate coins but not doing it i lose money or not Cheesy?
~6 days until the normal rewards kick in. so cryptopia have 5 more days. there is a little bit hope but not much.
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:31:58 AM

Now let's not all get our panties in a twirl  over a few more days wait for the Cryptopia market to open.
days^^ its more like weeks  Roll Eyes ITS cryptopia. the problem is the guys what have the coins in wallet have already set up the masternodes and we lose money.. Wink

what is the difference between not earning and losing money  Kiss? if i can generate coins but not doing it i lose money or not Cheesy?
~6 days until the normal rewards kick in. so cryptopia have 5 more days. there is a little bit hope but not much.

What I don't get though, is that the team can't provide a one line update. Confirm that it's Cryptopia that's holding back and not some other problem. I know everyone is busy but it only takes 5 min for a quick update and the latest response they had from Cryptopia. I'm the project manager for a coin listed on Cryptopia and when I contact them about wallet issues etc. they normally get back to me in a day or so with a response.
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:26:17 AM

What I don't get though, is that the team can't provide a one line update. Confirm that it's Cryptopia that's holding back and not some other problem. I know everyone is busy but it only takes 5 min for a quick update and the latest response they had from Cryptopia. I'm the project manager for a coin listed on Cryptopia and when I contact them about wallet issues etc. they normally get back to me in a day or so with a response.
The main communication channel in Slack, there about Cryptopia was said more than once. The BTT thread is updated occasionally, so if you need actual information, go to https://heliumslack.herokuapp.com/
DuzyGej

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

Cryptopia wallet HLM offline Smiley

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:40:02 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 01:58:25 PM by sirazimuth

<stating the obvious>

Spam bots make better posts than this^ ,ffs.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:44:49 PM

Pffffff, i see that this branch has become more refreshed. Only the team managed to launch the network, as everyone, want exchangers and network support.
Be patient, guys. Everything will be here. I do not understand this fuss. It will not happen faster than in fact.
Just waiting for this news, and all. What is the problem.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
teela

Activity: 116
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:42:25 PM

We've been in contact with Cryptopia ever since main net went live and indeed they're always very fast to respond. There is no ETA yet but there will be more news on that later this week.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:47:28 PM

We've been in contact with Cryptopia ever since main net went live and indeed they're always very fast to respond. There is no ETA yet but there will be more news on that later this week.

it would be good if they first open withdrawel before block 28k. the market can open later
noedu

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:40:52 AM

Do you have more or less HLM than you expected?
This happened to me. The address shown in my Spreadwallet wasn't the one where my SPR where during the snapshot due to change addresses being used by the wallet. Check the Spread explorer to find the correct address.

No. I have 6K spreadcoin during the snapshot. Held until around January 5, 2018, when I sold it. Now the balance that shows up on my account is still the one after January 5. (11 HLM).

It's the reason why I'm asking if the snapshot date has been moved.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: