Bitcoin Forum
October 25, 2021, 01:34:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 22.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM  (Read 189190 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:07:31 PM

As we are finally getting close to mainnet and trading launch, do you have any price predictions for HLM and mansternode? Market isn't in the best condition to get listed on exchange TBH.
50k satoshi i think, not less than 20k, but when this dead phase will end could be 500k, i'm holding strong my helium!
You're a very optimistic guy. It would be nice if the price stayed within 15-20k satoshi (about 10 times more current price of Spreadcoin).
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:42:53 AM

Back in the days when this project has potentials , I kept my SPR for the snapshot of HLM. When I had noticed that the price of SPR were very high I was able to sell it thinking HLM will be available cheaper as time goes by. Well, my instinct was right all along . To my surprise until to this date no wallet for HLM exists. Don't get me wrong the vision of Helium is highly potentials with enormous opportunity to grow.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
teela

Activity: 116
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:14:19 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 03:54:50 PM by teela

Back in the days when this project has potentials , I kept my SPR for the snapshot of HLM. When I had noticed that the price of SPR were very high I was able to sell it thinking HLM will be available cheaper as time goes by. Well, my instinct was right all along . To my surprise until to this date no wallet for HLM exists. Don't get me wrong the vision of Helium is highly potentials with enormous opportunity to grow.

If you just want to check your snapshot balance you can use these wallet builds: https://github.com/heliumchain/helium/releases/tag/v0.14.6

Testnet is live.

Main net will go live once everything is ready.  
Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:11:44 PM

If you just want to check your snapshot balance you can use these wallet builds: https://github.com/heliumchain/helium/releases/tag/v0.14.6

Testnet is live.

i'm waiting the lunch of mainnet .... i think this project have good future... but the community have wait more time... but now we are in milestone with testnet on ... came on ;-) and good luck HELIUM
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:15:45 PM

Testnet is live.

i'm waiting the lunch of mainnet .... i think this project have good future... but the community have wait more time... but now we are in milestone with testnet on ... came on ;-) and good luck HELIUM

I looked at the project that some advised and now added it to my favorites. As it seems to me with such a functional, it can show a good profit. The team works fine and this is evident not only in other similar projects where money was collected but there is no result.
DuzyGej

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:36:03 AM

HLM 2027 year - mainnet will start SmileySmiley

huu78

Activity: 924
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:42:31 AM

I saw helium on the cryptopia market, but there was no running. When will trading start ?

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
faetos

Activity: 742
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

in a few weeks - launch team is finishing up work then Cryptopia will give us the date of launch.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

I saw helium on the cryptopia market, but there was no running. When will trading start ?

yes, this coin already there from few months ago my friend,, and no body know when the this coin can be tradeable there,,
i hope in the near time

in a few weeks - launch team is finishing up work then Cryptopia will give us the date of launch.

hopefully not in few weeks, but few days again this coin will be launch,,

teela

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:32:53 PM

yes, this coin already there from few months ago my friend,, and no body know when the this coin can be tradeable there,,
i hope in the near time

Fortunately it is not up to you. But up to people like faetos.

In other news: RzeroD made a blockexplorer and it is here: https://www.heliumchain.info//#/

It is currently exploring testnet and shows marketinfo from SPR.

trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:51:01 PM

since I understand that the company has already completed the payment, I see that the topic was created more than a year ago, I looked at your coins on stock exchanges and was not found anywhere, you did not register on the exchange?
teela

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:03:40 PM

since I understand that the company has already completed the payment, I see that the topic was created more than a year ago, I looked at your coins on stock exchanges and was not found anywhere, you did not register on the exchange?

Yes the company completed the payment for stock exchange and registered on stock exchange.

Helium will go live on Cryptopia once everything is finished.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:52:42 AM

Cryptopia hosted fork and drop for the spreadcoin holders, HLM still have no working main net so no trading is being conducted if by chance HLM dev can deliver this month i hope that it can also traded in cryptopia or we might see it getting listed on a smaller exchange, they had a good start.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:41:25 AM

i hope in the near time

In other news: RzeroD made a blockexplorer and it is here: https://www.heliumchain.info//#/

yeah,, i know its not up to me
anyway thanks for the explorer link above
thats give me a lot of informations about what happend with helium at this moment
Stariy_Patefon

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:47:49 AM

Yes the company completed the payment for stock exchange and registered on stock exchange.

Helium will go live on Cryptopia once everything is finished.
In theory, the cryptopia exchange itself gives a good start for any coin and it is a good opportunity to buy cheap coins for the future.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

i hope in the near time

Good to see working explorer even before launch, such deatails always makes the project look good. So can we assume development is going smooth and according to schedule?
faetos

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:14:27 PM

i hope in the near time

Good to see working explorer even before launch, such deatails always makes the project look good. So can we assume development is going smooth and according to schedule?

yes, final touches are being put in place. Really, it's all done. Only major pieces are some peer review and replacing the SeeSaw masternode payment mechanism. Minor stuff that should be completed in a day or two.
cryptogaga

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:40:39 PM

i hope in the near time

yes, final touches are being put in place. Really, it's all done. Only major pieces are some peer review and replacing the SeeSaw masternode payment mechanism. Minor stuff that should be completed in a day or two.
"A day or two" sounds quite near then
faetos

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:28:08 PM

I wish I could give you a better prediction on release, but I can't. The launch team still needs to deliver that code and that could be today or a week from now. Richy is in talks with them on it. After that is a 1-2 week PoW to PoS closed burn to 20160 blocks. During that time the Core Team (not me) will talk with Cryptopia and set a launch date. I'm not in those Core Team meetings, so I can only give you info I have on hand. As soon as the ball moves further I'll drop a note or Teela will drop one here.
DuzyGej

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:49:13 PM

I wish I could give you a better prediction on release, but I can't. The launch team still needs to deliver that code and that could be today or a week from now. Richy is in talks with them on it. After that is a 1-2 week PoW to PoS closed burn to 20160 blocks. During that time the Core Team (not me) will talk with Cryptopia and set a launch date. I'm not in those Core Team meetings, so I can only give you info I have on hand. As soon as the ball moves further I'll drop a note or Teela will drop one here.

August and still nothing. Good scam
they created a wallet for over a year

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: