Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 09:51:42 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - PRE NOTICE  (Read 127498 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 1008

born once atheist

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:40:59 PM

Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?

There is no ICO for Helium. An economic fork of Spreadcoin was done months ago. Only way to get Helium coins is to wait for an exchange to start trading. Most likely Cryptopia will be the first exchange.

The poster doesn't care. Look at his post history, he is doing account farming so he has tens or hundreds of accounts with status "member" or better to raid airdrops. Best report those bullshit accounts.

I would imagine that scouring these forums for the plethora of ANNS for free shitcoin tokens
and subsequently managing to dump/convert to btc could possibly be quite lucrative for one,
to say the least. The term "airdrop harvesting" comes to mind.... Wink

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
dbc23

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:53:40 PM

There is no ICO for Helium. An economic fork of Spreadcoin was done months ago. Only way to get Helium coins is to wait for an exchange to start trading. Most likely Cryptopia will be the first exchange.

The poster doesn't care. Look at his post history, he is doing account farming so he has tens or hundreds of accounts with status "member" or better to raid airdrops. Best report those bullshit accounts.

I would imagine that scouring these forums for the plethora of ANNS for free shitcoin tokens
and subsequently managing to dump/convert to btc could possibly be quite lucrative for one,

I had a few early wins with just that, and I've read unicorn stories about XEM and others that made people BIG money.  Sadly, I have a day job and too little time to personally chase these things but now that ICO fever has died down and it seems AIRDROP is the new buzzword there's certainly some serious potential out there.

It's sad that the bots and farmers are so heavy in the industry though, that combined with outright fraudulent projects makes it a total crap shoot.

Still just sitting here waiting patiently to see a Helium wallet post Sad Smiley

BaNgTHai

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:58:57 PM

can you mine helium with yet? x11 right?
mdude77
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:12:18 PM

can you mine helium with yet? x11 right?

Please see the Helium FAQ before asking questions.  It answers a lot of the common questions that people ask over and over and (and over) again, apparently without taking to do much, if any research first.

M

I'm X-Fueled.  Are you? 
Tip for NiceHash: use their wallet to decrease fees!  Check out Helium!  Referral for Cryptopia.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 1008

born once atheist

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:22:49 AM

I had a few early wins with just that, and I've read unicorn stories about XEM and others that made people BIG money.  Sadly, I have a day job and too little time to personally chase these things but now that ICO fever has died down and it seems AIRDROP is the new buzzword there's certainly some serious potential out there.

It's sad that the bots and farmers are so heavy in the industry though, that combined with outright fraudulent projects makes it a total crap shoot.

Still just sitting here waiting patiently to see a Helium wallet post Sad Smiley

I myself did quite well with the XLM and Byteball free money airdrops just for holding bitcoin. (and Bitcoin Cash of course! talk about free money, holy shit!)
Now like you , waiting on the Helium. Gotta love my crypto addiction!
(Far healthier than my previous habit that's thankfully ancient history,
with added bonus that I make money now rather than squandering it... win win...   Cheesy)

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
jwiz168

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:42:06 AM

Still waiting for official wallet to be released. And off to the exchange to bag more HeliumPay tokens . I am targeting at least 5 masternodes at launch.
CodeBios

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:55:48 AM

So far, nothing new, but there are always those who want to invest, anyway, good luck in the project. I will be following closely, if something pleases me, I may be giving a new search for information about it.  Grin

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •
faetos

Activity: 582

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:31:52 AM

The group is more active in Slack than here. You may want to join it if you want more information.
chichidori

Activity: 798

eSports ICO: 01/11/2017

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:53:50 AM

It was written in the FAQ that the helium release will be at Q4 2017 but their is no definitive answer on what date will the wallet be release to the public. 3 days more and it will be a month after the snapshot dev should have updated the thread on whats been going on. some hate going to slack because of the spam incident that happen to almost every project that uses slack.

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄███▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀███▄
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄████████████▄▄ ▀▀██▄
    ██▀ ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ ▀██
   ██▀ ██████▀          ▀██████  ██
  ██  █████▀         ▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ██
██▀ █████  ▄▄▄██████████████████  █
▐██  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ██▌
███ ▐███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄     ███
▐██  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀ ██▌
███ █▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀██████████████ ▄██
  ██▄ █████▄              ▄█████ ▄██
   ███ ▀██████▄▄      ▄▄██████▀ ▄██
    ▀██▄ ▀▀█████████████████▀ ▄██▀
      ▀███▄  ▀▀████████▀▀▀ ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.eSports.com.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██                  
                   ██                  
                   ██                  
                   ▀▀                  
         ▄▄████▄▄      ▄▄█████▄        
     ▄▄██▀▀    ▀▀███▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄    
     ██     ▄      ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ██    
     ██  ▄███▄        ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄  ██▌   
    ▐█▌  ▀█████▀       ██   ██  ▐██   
    ██    ▀█▀            ███     ██   
   ▐██           ▄    ▄           ▐█▌  
   ██         ▄███    ▀██▄         ██  
   ██      ▄███▀        ▀███▄      ██  
   ██▄   ▄██▀              ▀██▄   ▄██  
    ▀████▀▀                   ▀████▀   
█   █
█ █ 
█ █ █

█ █ █
  █ █
█ █ 
█   █
█ █ █
  █ █
Zero1One0

Activity: 140

The World's first compact & comfortable AR Smartgl

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:39:21 AM

Please join onetrollbox.slack.com to get updates direct from the dev team. They provide updates regularly in the slack channel.

frenchBulle

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:53:16 AM

Is there any plan to change the ANN thread? It looks pretty cheap now  Lips sealed
pikkie

Activity: 351

Easy Instant Private

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:53:04 PM

I think the launch will be delayed until bitcoin hardfork is finished, because everyone likes free money from bitcoin hardfork  Grin

szfinx

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:36:26 PM

Is there any plan to change the ANN thread? It looks pretty cheap now  Lips sealed

Yes, there is. After the launch, that would be part of the marketing effort.

Dilut3D

Activity: 3

Love crypto

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:15:57 PM

i lost alot with spr coins it was a bad call, hope it will work our in the end...
litas

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:14:38 PM

When will people be able to mine this coin? I hear a lot of people owning D3s talking about it and waiting for it to be mined.

mdude77
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:16:16 PM

When will people be able to mine this coin? I hear a lot of people owning D3s talking about it and waiting for it to be mined.

Please see the Helium FAQ before asking questions.  It answers a lot of the common questions that people ask over and over and (and over) again, apparently without taking the time to do much, if any research first.

M

I'm X-Fueled.  Are you? 
Tip for NiceHash: use their wallet to decrease fees!  Check out Helium!  Referral for Cryptopia.
litas

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:43:33 PM

Please see the Helium FAQ before asking questions.  It answers a lot of the common questions that people ask over and over and (and over) again, apparently without taking the time to do much, if any research first.

M

Good info, thank you.

mdude77
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:11:53 PM

M

Good info, thank you.

Yw. Smiley

The FAQ is regularly updated.  Feel free to check it every so often.

M

I'm X-Fueled.  Are you? 
Romeoscousin

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:46:50 AM

Why is hm giving cash to us spread lases?c
PetalPose

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:24:29 AM

I am thrilled for this start. Seems like a great task!
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.