Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:47:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 06:06:19 PM

so what is this big deal thatll drive DBIX to the moon in a day and a half? !  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
johnambush

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:24:38 PM

Can someone tell me how many coins do you mine with how much hash rate pls?
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:46:39 PM

so what is this big deal thatll drive DBIX to the moon in a day and a half? !  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
a new big exchange, IMHO
ravenna59

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:55:29 PM

100 Mh/s >>> 3.2 Dbix
Cryptorios

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:37:04 PM

This man Cryptorios is crazy or what, he still buying more and more dbix!!!!!!!!! I am miners he asked me to sell to him 6k dbix !!! And I see he bought more dbix yesterday and today and and tomorrow frome livecoin, hhhh, I think he and his team have 20% of dbix or more, really crazy man I love him. Price no 0.021, if you didn't bought when price back to 0.016 you will crying and missing big profit

Hhhh, buy now or you will cry later ....
johnambush

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:55:02 PM

100 Mh/s >>> 3.2 Dbix

Thank you
Good_man

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:18:19 PM

what will happen in one day?

https://www.arabianchain.org/?tmpl=comingsoon
qwep1

Activity: 610
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:27:15 PM

big dump  Wink

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  -  Masternodes  -  Obfuscation

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
Cryptorios

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:40:58 PM

Oooh thank you for your information, now I will sell all my dbix before big dump as you said you  Cheesy
Jinky_coin

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:41:15 PM

OK. So here is a genuine, "to-the-point", disturbing question that I should hope the Devs, if they even pay attention to this thread, should find the time to answer: Why do I keep seeing alerts on Livecoin that say to the effect that the next block won't be for "x" number of hours? Is this going to be addressed in the manor that demonstrates the concerns of the community or are we just "tools" to achieve an alternative goal. Is there another thread somewhere in Arabic that I am not aware of because I sometimes get the feeling that information about what is going on is almost controlled like a floodgate to achieve strategic price targets and possibly a shift in distribution of coins. Admittedly, I may be a little anxious about what is to come but that is only because even with constant monitoring of this thread I still know next to nothing. Thats sad and that is also a wonderful thing about coins that integrate decentralized governance. Maybe that is at the heart of why DBIC and DBIX have failed to be chosen for any exchange other than Livecoin. Would anyone else care to "chime" in on this matter. And No. I'm nothing near a fudr. Just disappointed in the way matters and information continue to be handled.

IfUcantEatit FCUKIT
Jinky_coin

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:47:46 PM

OK. So here is a genuine, "to-the-point", disturbing question that I should hope the Devs, if they even pay attention to this thread, should find the time to answer: Why do I keep seeing alerts on Livecoin that say to the effect that the next block won't be for "x" number of hours? Is this going to be addressed in the manor that demonstrates the concerns of the community or are we just "tools" to achieve an alternative goal. Is there another thread somewhere in Arabic that I am not aware of because I sometimes get the feeling that information about what is going on is almost controlled like a floodgate to achieve strategic price targets and possibly a shift in distribution of coins. Admittedly, I may be a little anxious about what is to come but that is only because even with constant monitoring of this thread I still know next to nothing. Thats sad and that is also a wonderful thing about coins that integrate decentralized governance. Maybe that is at the heart of why DBIC and DBIX have failed to be chosen for any exchange other than Livecoin. Would anyone else care to "chime" in on this matter. And No. I'm nothing near a fudr. Just disappointed in the way matters and information continue to be handled.

I feel that if info is being shared with only a select group of people, that would give them an unfair edge when making buying/selling decisions. I believe someone mentioning that an individual appeared to be buying an out of the ordinary amount of DBIX. Is this because thart person knows something most of us don't?

IfUcantEatit FCUKIT
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:15:25 PM

I feel that if info is being shared with only a select group of people, that would give them an unfair edge when making buying/selling decisions. I believe someone mentioning that an individual appeared to be buying an out of the ordinary amount of DBIX. Is this because thart person knows something most of us don't?
who knows most about the project he just mining dbix right now and buy as much as he can dbix coin
and i don't know why but my sixth sence says dbix will gonna great project sooner or later
and thats why who belives in dbix coin like me just buy this coin and mining more and more
if some how dbix not gonna pump but this coin is not gonna dump easilly
so less chances for lose of money and great chances of best profit
 Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Jinky_coin

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:38:27 PM

who knows most about the project he just mining dbix right now and buy as much as he can dbix coin
and i don't know why but my sixth sence says dbix will gonna great project sooner or later
and thats why who belives in dbix coin like me just buy this coin and mining more and more

O.K. Well great! Thank you. You really didn't present an answer to any of questions but maybe since yourEnglish is completely broken that maybe you are the representative sent forth by the devs. If not, save your opinion because just like assholes, everyone's got one. I was looking for facts. Thank you though. .... Wait. I realize that I was out of line and should retract that. I did ask for others to "chime in". Sorry!

IfUcantEatit FCUKIT
Denis Souza

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:34:15 AM

Look at the move in coinmarketcap 22btc in 24h Do not you think something's going on? Hahaha Cool Cool
WinMaster

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:27:01 AM

O.K. Well great! Thank you. You really didn't present an answer to any of questions but maybe since yourEnglish is completely broken that maybe you are the representative sent forth by the devs. If not, save your opinion because just like assholes, everyone's got one. I was looking for facts. Thank you though. .... Wait. I realize that I was out of line and should retract that. I did ask for others to "chime in". Sorry!
Well I am an Arab and I live in the region. I am following this thread for sometime now . and honestly i do not see this coin going anywhere out of this thread. it is good for daily trading . i am not sure it is worth mining. or holding for that matter.  being subjective here. why would Dubai support a coin controlled by few individuals?  i mean come on. Dubai is a smart city and if they want to enter this market then go with the big boys "Ethereum Foundation" which DIBX actually build on it if I am not mistaken.  I know I will be hammered now but as I said this is for everyone to be careful and be ready for the dump is they are ready for the Run if Ever.

just saying my opinion here please respect that.

thank you All
N30

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:29:02 AM

This man Cryptorios is crazy or what, he still buying more and more dbix!!!!!!!!! I am miners he asked me to sell to him 6k dbix !!! And I see he bought more dbix yesterday and today and and tomorrow frome livecoin, hhhh, I think he and his team have 20% of dbix or more, really crazy man I love him. Price no 0.021, if you didn't bought when price back to 0.016 you will crying and missing big profit

Hhhh, buy now or you will cry later ....

Let us know your predictions about DBIX, please.
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:05:10 AM

Diff are getting lower right now, mining become more comftable Wink

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Jinky_coin

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:09:55 AM

Well I am an Arab and I live in the region. I am following this thread for sometime now . and honestly i do not see this coin going anywhere out of this thread. it is good for daily trading . i am not sure it is worth mining. or holding for that matter.  being subjective here. why would Dubai support a coin controlled by few individuals?  i mean come on. Dubai is a smart city and if they want to enter this market then go with the big boys "Ethereum Foundation" which DIBX actually build on it if I am not mistaken.  I know I will be hammered now but as I said this is for everyone to be careful and be ready for the dump is they are ready for the Run if Ever.

thank you All

Well, because that question barely requires a brain, I feel qualified to answer that. I think that it might be in the interest of the UAE to begin with a relatively young coin rather than with a coin that is established and will just funnel Arab wealth to the Western world. Maybe? Then again maybe the mostly Muslim countries have a new policy and want to transfer their wealth to the West.

IfUcantEatit FCUKIT
Smokeyw

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 06:59:05 AM

great pool  Wink much better then the pools they advice on the first page
WinMaster

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:13:02 AM

thank you All

Well, because that question barely requires a brain, I feel qualified to answer that. I think that it might be in the interest of the UAE to begin with a relatively young coin rather than with a coin that is established and will just funnel Arab wealth to the Western world. Maybe? Then again maybe the mostly Muslim countries have a new policy and want to transfer their wealth to the West.
nope , that does not fit as an answer. in the GCC we depend heavily on the west for our planing and eco systems. weather we like it or not this is a fact. leave aside what people feel or want. Dubai is not lacking any resources to spin its own currency and have a competent team to work on that. yes Arabian blockchain has been seeded from an accelerator program but that does not mean it has the backup of any sort. i am not against it , in fact i am watching it closely every day and if i see any chance of good news I will jump in. but till then ill just be watching on the sidelines.

have a good day
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: