Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:05:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
kiffner

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:36:36 PM

yep. in the next ten days there will be alot good news, BDIX launch, source release, mining pools, press....

Get your GPU rigs ready for dagger algo if you own any.
We need to secure the Arabianchain, and bring diff as high as possible quick, to prevent opportunity miners dumping.
I hope this is the last time we see price bellow 20k that is 200k for DBIX.
LadyK

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:45:49 PM

yep. in the next ten days there will be alot good news, BDIX launch, source release, mining pools, press....

Get your GPU rigs ready for dagger algo if you own any.
We need to secure the Arabianchain, and bring diff as high as possible quick, to prevent opportunity miners dumping.
I hope this is the last time we see price bellow 20k that is 200k for DBIX.

this is not mine yet but if we bring the price up it will be more difficult to mine! its time to buy now as in a few days it will multiply by 100! Mark my words!
LadyK

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:48:01 PM

You will see soon an arab rich person will buy this and then  will be impossible to buy ever cheap, only rich people will be able to afford it
33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:05:04 PM

Yeah yeah Smiley
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:12:46 PM

Hello, 4fanbtc , I just sent you a pm i hope you answer that. And i have dream of selling my 200 DBIX out of 700 for $700, will it come true within 2 months, i hope that is not too much ask Tongue Grin Cool
puthupanth

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:16:38 PM

I know for a fact that we had a fantastic result from the keynote event... so guys congratulations on being a part of something that will revolutionize the future of how business is done.

puthupanth  now we have to be together and stop fighting with me. This will make history and we all will be proud

puthupanth would you like to be my friend?

OK ,,, but promise me 1 thing first,,,, please don't do a Jackal and Hyde special...
1524mash

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:21:59 PM

As you have asked about yesterday's Keynote 2017 in Dubai,
we just got Mohammed and Mustafa sharing some pictures with us.

Our Mohammed Alsehili showing off his badge
https://i.imgur.com/E959Pck.jpg

Mohammed Alsehili (left) & Mustafa Alsulami(right)
https://i.imgur.com/xjnDW27.jpg

Mohammed Alsehili one more time Wink
https://i.imgur.com/31feNpR.jpg

Listening to Mohammed Shael Al Saadi presentation
https://i.imgur.com/KNu1goJ.jpg

Conference Guide and Badge
https://i.imgur.com/rI2SB62.jpg

More Presentations
https://i.imgur.com/SWkY0K0.jpg

Wow great!!!! I hope this will be the beginning of a very bright prosperous future for all the community and Arabianchain Tech.

Looking great!! Bring it on Arabianchain! Any meetup planned in Europe?
surtijeras

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:55:59 PM

I never had doubts about you guys and I believe on you from the beginning!  I am so happy today.

Ohhhhhhhhhwhooo we are going to make history!!

Are you ready?
Oh my God! What a child you are, you think that for a photo will make history, apologize but you are of those who believe everything they see
M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:14:32 PM

I know for a fact that we had a fantastic result from the keynote event... so guys congratulations on being a part of something that will revolutionize the future of how business is done.

puthupanth  now we have to be together and stop fighting with me. This will make history and we all will be proud

puthupanth would you like to be my friend?

OK ,,, but promise me 1 thing first,,,, please don't do a Jackal and Hyde special...
               Hello guys, the hottest cheerful chat DBIC - from all that I have met for 6 years, the Briton is always in the struggle for truth and the proof of the honesty of the coin- puthupanth.
LadyK

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:48:21 PM

I never had doubts about you guys and I believe on you from the beginning!  I am so happy today.

Ohhhhhhhhhwhooo we are going to make history!!

Are you ready?
Oh my God! What a child you are, you think that for a photo will make history, apologize but you are of those who believe everything they see

I don't know what to think anymore...why the Dubai team never speaks here! You need tell us what happen in the conference for Godsake, is this your idea of promoting DBIX keeping quiet? Come guys this is a forum, you can not open a forum and keep quiet for days and post only 4 photos and that's it, are you stupid? if you do something do it right, sometimes I think you have the brain of a mosquito, if you want me to support you just use your brain!!! this is amazing....I don't know what to think of you anymore guys!
4r6s

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 11:22:22 PM

I don't know what to think anymore...why the Dubai team never speaks here! You need tell us what happen in the conference for Godsake, is this your idea of promoting DBIX keeping quiet? Come guys this is a forum, you can not open a forum and keep quiet for days and post only 4 photos and that's it, are you stupid? if you do something do it right, sometimes I think you have the brain of a mosquito, if you want me to support you just use your brain!!! this is amazing....I don't know what to think of you anymore guys!

I swear you have peanuts for that brain of yours.

LOOK. I will say this once and will not entertain this any more.

If you have done ANY high level negotiations then you should know your place. PERIOD.

DBIX does not exist as of yet. The whole reason our dev. team is doing this is to make DBIX great and be an integral part of this huge revolutionary concept. DBIC without DBIX does not have a chance to become big.

The price will be dictated by the big boys. They have the MONEY to make this happen.

I am just thankful that our team is there at the right time and the right place!

Now, as far as the NEWS regarding the DBIX. They, our team,  would be out of place if they would say anything right now. GOT THAT!

Why?

First it is bad business to leak anything and jeopardise the relationship with the big boys.

Second, Dubai has the big money to invest in the media blitz that is necessary and that will follow once they are ready and DBIX becomes a reality.

Now, just stop with all this insecure bullshit and enjoy the ride!

KUDOS to our dev. team
LadyK

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:31:11 PM

I swear you have peanuts for that brain of yours.

LOOK. I will say this once and will not entertain this any more.

If you have done ANY high level negotiations then you should know your place. PERIOD.

DBIX does not exist as of yet. The whole reason our dev. team is doing this is to make DBIX great and be an integral part of this huge revolutionary concept. DBIC without DBIX does not have a chance to become big.

The price will be dictated by the big boys. They have the MONEY to make this happen.

I am just thankful that our team is there at the right time and the right place!

Now, as far as the NEWS regarding the DBIX. They, our team,  would be out of place if they would say anything right now. GOT THAT!

Why?

First it is bad business to leak anything and jeopardise the relationship with the big boys.

Second, Dubai has the big money to invest in the media blitz that is necessary and that will follow once they are ready and DBIX becomes a reality.

Now, just stop with all this insecure bullshit and enjoy the ride!

KUDOS to our dev. team

yes you are right, sometimes I get a bit nervous and lose my temper. We all have to know they are negotiating and perhaps they can not say anything as its still doing the contracts, lets not imagine things and be patient waiting for the big news
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:59:30 AM

ArabianChain,
and the rest of the team,

I've been trying to contact you but it's been imposible.
I've been trying to explain you the swap terms you're proposing are a fucking robbery to the investors.
A fucking robbery!!! You have to change it.

It's so simple, I've been buying DBIC for long time and now you wanna delute my/our stake.

This is not acceptable and probably not even legal.
What you're doing is stealing investors money.

Not sure if any of your team can understand the economic consecuences of increasing the supply x5 just the first year.

Clear and simple.

More offer, same demand = Price down
More supply, me having the same amount of DBIC/DBIX = Deluting my stake

You know I've been a supporter of DBIC from long time ago.
But this swap is not acceptable by any concept.

Here the example of the dilution of our stake

Example:
I have 1% of the coins = ~61,000

March 18th (before swap) --> 61,000 DBIC (my holdings) / 6,100,000 DBIC (supply) = 1%
March 18th (after swap)    -->  6,100 DBIX (my holdings) /    610,000 DBIX (supply) = 1%
In 1 year                             -->  6,100 DBIX (my holdings) /  3,200,000 DBIX (supply) = 0.19%
In 2 years                            -->  6,100 DBIX (my holdings) /  5,800,000 DBIX (supply) = 0.1052%
In 3 years                            -->  6,100 DBIX (my holdings) /  8,400,000 DBIX (supply) = 0.072%

The swap should be 1:1 and almost no new supply. Even 260,000 new DBIX per year would be too much.
Hope you reconsider it

canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:23:26 AM

ArabianChain,
and the rest of the team,

I've been trying to contact you but it's been imposible.
I've been trying to explain you the swap terms you're proposing are a fucking robbery to the investors.
A fucking robbery!!! You have to change it.

It's so simple, I've been buying DBIC for long time and now you wanna delute my/our stake.

This is not acceptable and probably not even legal.
What you're doing is stealing investors money.

Not sure if any of your team can understand the economic consecuences of increasing the supply x5 just the first year.

Clear and simple.

More offer, same demand = Price down
More supply, me having the same amount of DBIC/DBIX = Deluting my stake

You know I've been a supporter of DBIC from long time ago.
But this swap is not acceptable by any concept.

Here the example of the dilution of our stake

Example:
I have 1% of the coins = ~61,000

March 18th (before swap) --> 61,000 DBIC (my holdings) / 6,100,000 DBIC (supply) = 1%
March 18th (after swap)    -->  6,100 DBIX (my holdings) /    610,000 DBIX (supply) = 1%
In 1 year                             -->  6,100 DBIX (my holdings) /  3,200,000 DBIX (supply) = 0.19%
In 2 years                            -->  6,100 DBIX (my holdings) /  5,800,000 DBIX (supply) = 0.1052%
In 3 years                            -->  6,100 DBIX (my holdings) /  8,400,000 DBIX (supply) = 0.072%

The swap should be 1:1 and almost no new supply. Even 260,000 new DBIX per year would be too much.
Hope you reconsider it

i agree with this one.  i dont have dbic at all and will not support it until after the swap.  this is the same as a 1-10 reverse split.  and plus people have been mining this coin for a long time and now they dont get the full value of their coins.  i suggest people stop mining dbic as its a waste of time.  just my .02
Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 02:33:32 AM

I hold a quite a few DBIC worth allot, it will be hard for me to swap to an unknown token, may just collect my BTC and move on

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
JimmyJones

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:57:19 AM

By rights dbix should be valued at 10 times the price of dbic at the end of the swap. I hold a small bag of dbic myself and I am not to happy about the renewed mining but it is what is it. If the devs deliver on there promises the price of dbix should skyrocket and your dbic investment will be worth 100x plus what is is now  Wink

My advice.... if your that concerned dump you bags (into my buys lol) and move on to another coin, the more dumpers the cheaper coins can be accumulated at before the swap hehehe  Cool

But hey thats just my two cents, JJ

FreakBro #2  AKA.... cardcoder
puthupanth

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:04:28 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 06:39:56 AM by puthupanth

Dbix at launch will move rapidly ,,,, the difficulty level for Dagger Hashimoto will rise rapidly,,, hence the price will rise respectively. The backbone of this project is Thouraya,,, that will drive this project to the moon,,, don;t just look at the crypto currency,, that is just a small part .... I for 1 am very happy with the results so far and am very confident this will be creating a big storm in the crypto world very soon.

If people want a 1 to 1 swap then you would have  to wait another 10 years,,, I am not to explain why,,, DBIX will be worth 10x anyway,,,,

Just a little hint,,, go check what ZEC is worth and the supply,,, put 2 and 2 together... see what you come up with

BTW our dbic on livecoin is still staking,, i just checked mine,,, im getting mining bonuses. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:44:33 AM

Dbix at launch will move rapidly ,,,, the difficulty level for Dagger Hashimoto will rise rapidly,,, hence the price will rise respectively. The backbone of this project is Thouraya,,, that will drive this project to the moon,,, don;t just look at the crypto currency,, that is just a small part .... I for 1 am very happy with the results so far and am very confident this will be creating a big storm in the crypto world very soon.

If people want a 1 to 1 swap then you would have  to wait another 10 years,,, I am not to explain why,,, DBIX will be worth 10x anyway,,,,

Just a little hint,,, go check what ZEC is worth and the supply,,, put 2 and 2 together... see what you come up with

BTW our dbic on livecoin is still staking,, i just checked mine,,, im getting mining bonuses. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

What was discussed Keynote, in theses
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 07:28:36 AM

I have two questions. I'm transfer all my dubai coins the my livecoin.net account. they will automatically be taken and changed out for DBIX? I don't have to do anything? just have them in livecoin.net? And whatever i have in my livecoin.net account before the 11th i get a bonus?

My second question is can you use steps as well? will you adopt this coin?
puthupanth

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:32:56 AM

By rights dbix should be valued at 10 times the price of dbic at the end of the swap. I hold a small bag of dbic myself and I am not to happy about the renewed mining but it is what is it. If the devs deliver on there promises the price of dbix should skyrocket and your dbic investment will be worth 100x plus what is is now  Wink

My advice.... if your that concerned dump you bags (into my buys lol) and move on to another coin, the more dumpers the cheaper coins can be accumulated at before the swap hehehe  Cool

But hey thats just my two cents, JJ

Agree 100% JJ  Smiley

PP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: