Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:09:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522758 times)
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:33:52 PM

The plan of this people is to be send DBIx of https://www.livecoin.net order to steal them and then sell them privately at exorbitant prices.

They think we're stupid, or that the community of bitcointalk'm stupid. They want to make money by cheating its members.

They completely wrong.

I ask the moderators to close the thread to scam until you have given me to me and to everyone else cheated Dibx the mandates of https://www.livecoin.net. I have already taken steps to alert the proper authorities.
Damn you are fast...

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
BALTA00

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:35:35 PM

The plan of this people is to be send DBIx of https://www.livecoin.net order to steal them and then sell them privately at exorbitant prices.

They think we're stupid, or that the community of bitcointalk'm stupid. They want to make money by cheating its members.

They completely wrong.

I ask the moderators to close the thread to scam until you have given me to me and to everyone else cheated Dibx the mandates of https://www.livecoin.net. I have already taken steps to alert the Mod .

I send many coins to Livecoin, I cant see my coins Sad
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:35:47 PM

They completely wrong.

I ask the moderators to close the thread to scam until you have given me to me and to everyone else cheated Dibx the mandates of https://www.livecoin.net. I have already taken steps to alert the proper authorities.

man you are Hero Member, i think you can deal with coin and exchange why you don't wait for a reply from livecoin, before you behavior like a child.

i think many are loughing now about you. poor Hero Member

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
CryptoBillboard

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:39:28 PM

Smart contracts from Dubai is exactly what the world needs! Good job guys  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
SunStruck

Activity: 676
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:42:47 PM

Smart contracts from Dubai is exactly what the world needs! Good job guys  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

yea !  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
xpert coin

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:45:19 PM

hhhhhh, i never seen a hero talk like that hhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you confirme to me not every hero is hero my be is Beggar or hungry، hhhhh
i am newbie but i am more professional than you...
Bitcoinmeister

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:57:17 PM

hhhhhh, i never seen a hero talk like that hhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you confirme to me not every hero is hero my be is Beggar or hungry، hhhhh
i am newbie but i am more professional than you...

goos sayed  Cool

██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Kronny

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:59:41 PM

But Dear Arabiancoin's Team,
livecoin is your exchange, you have written this in your post. Maybe you can explain or write something about this mistake...this can be something professional.
Atm we have not coins and explainations

I buy private Nvidia miners.  PM me.
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:02:21 PM

Fortunately I did not send anything, just he gave me the wallet error "Address checksum mismatch. Use only properly checksumed addresses to prevent wrong sends."

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
Bitcoinmeister

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:05:05 PM

livecoin is your exchange, you have written this in your post. Maybe you can explain or write something about this mistake...this can be something professional.

even if they wrote that, you all idiots are asking without stop, let the dev time to investigate, and investigate self: open a ticket and don't sent a big amount, test with 1 coin..

the question was asked 100 time, and everyone repeat the same shit,

FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:06:01 PM

does anyone speak English in this thread. wtf am I reading, goddamn
Cryptorios

Activity: 316

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:06:51 PM

where you see that!!!!! can you give the post who said that livecoin is him exchange?!!!!
Bitcoinmeister

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:07:49 PM

thankyou MR English Man for your sageness, we can't leave without you

FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:08:07 PM

They completely wrong.

I ask the moderators to close the thread to scam until you have given me to me and to everyone else cheated Dibx the mandates of https://www.livecoin.net. I have already taken steps to alert the Mod .
you should wait until livecoin reply your ticket first then take any furture steps
don't worry your coins will be shown up soon in live coin
because i think some times dbix wallet stuck and stops reciving blocks and needs to be restart
and then furture transaction showed up
i know 1500 dbix is not little amount but just wait and be patient
best of luck
puthupanth

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:08:47 PM

LOL i have started speaking this shit too,,, its gibberish not english mate.
Cryptorios

Activity: 316

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:11:20 PM

even if they wrote that, you all idiots are asking without stop, let the dev time to investigate, and investigate self: open a ticket and don't sent a big amount, test with 1 coin..

peoples bought dash in 0,1btc and dash now 0,005, if you go to the thread of dash  You'll find them quiet and they did not do what these kids did here
puthupanth

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:12:50 PM

Ok ok at all .

https://www.livecoin.net is a scam , DONT SEND Dbix .

Dev , i send 1500 dbix a https://www.livecoin.net because you says the market is ok for the swap dbic and today open for dbix exchange .

NOW , you refund me , 1500 Dbix 0x73FE1C6Cfb42c6DE243dE77Ce192129a642BcCC5 .

Fast .

Hold on, now what happened?

I have send a 1500 dbix at https://www.livecoin.net , no watch in pending or in wallet ( 30 confirm ) , no receive support from chat not answer , what this shit ? Its a scam ?

livecoin address : 0x7bc924c7f2c1cbbcab78fdf6c445321ab03dae5b

http://dbixchain.io/#/tx/0x679d61220ebb1c1fc3c4adb46f4c439c0d7a42d7c7f84389d4cdfbc241ecce96

Where is my dbix ? what a fucking exchange you PROMOTE Huh

Fast refund with your wallet this shit .

Ok, so you have the transaction number, this is a good start. Did you open a ticket there yet? If not please do and keep us posted. The TX number covers you on there so lets hope they show up before they answer your ticket. Keep us posted.

You are a retard or wat ?

I open a fucking ticket but https://www.livecoin.net NOT responds .

REPEAT , open Ears .

YOU ArabianChain PROMOTE https://www.livecoin.net the fucking exchange for you fucking Dbix . I have send 1500 fucking Dbix at fucking scam exchange . No receive , no have support , open ticket not responds .

This is my fucking shit transaction :

http://dbixchain.io/#/tx/0x679d61220ebb1c1fc3c4adb46f4c439c0d7a42d7c7f84389d4cdfbc241ecce96

You want to become rich by cheating people? not in this forum, and no cheating me, you sbagliaot person.

If you do not ridate 1500 DBIx at: 0x73FE1C6Cfb42c6DE243dE77Ce192129a642BcCC5

Let me close the thread to SCAM.

Its only been a few hours,,, liveocin are a credible exchange.... never heard of anyone being scammed on livecoin... I reckon its the wallets at livecoins end... its not the devs fault and i'm certian they will show up once the wallets are fixed... its happened to me with 0ver 20btc worth of crypto once and after a few days it was there. just chill... coiins don't just disappear. give some time to livecoin to respond first... they can take upto a day but they definitely respond.
puthupanth

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:14:27 PM

peoples bought dash in 0,1btc and dash now 0,005, if you go to the thread of dash  You'll find them quiet and they did not do what these kids did here

Bro if i told you that i had 9000 dash 4 months ago... and i never want to hear the word dash ever again...
Caseyw

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:19:56 PM

Hello 4th time ive asked will there be an update for dbic-qt the android wallet so we can put dbix into it?
Kronny

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:21:25 PM

Correct man 100 time same shit! ask to exchange...

I buy private Nvidia miners.  PM me.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: