Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:39:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522758 times)
arch365

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:53:26 AM

hell I cant even connect to any of these pools to mine this stuff.....

There have been a few others including a friend of mine that have had issues. Why don't you post the exact issue your having, your hardware and software including operating system and hopefully with the help of the DBIX Community we can get you along with any others dialed in here.

I hope this does not become a systemic issue because there almost needs to be another thread or forum created just for mining and resources are already stretched thin enough than to run any extra threads at this time.

In the mean time lets see what we can do.

DBIX Community- Any mining advice would be extremely helpful here. Thanks

this happen when you have integrated drivers of your motherboard installed
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:17:52 PM

lets go trade DBIX , bring up the price to 10usd on the first stage Grin Grin Grin
Smolenx

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:20:04 PM

Livecoin is providing invalid address for deposit, the message i get in the wallet when i try to send is: Address checksum mismatch. Use only properly checksumed addresses to prevent wrong sends.

there are some official statement about that?.

SOLVED, i sent the coins and it have arrived perfectly from my windows wallet to Livecoin, it is working!!

How u solved that? Any Feedback.
puthupanth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:35:43 PM

wallets are online and working as far as I know. A few people have successfully transferred there dbix to livecoin wallets.
Cryptorios

Activity: 316

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:45:11 PM

Livecoin dbix wallet working good for me now, try it now.
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:48:33 PM

waiting the big exchange Grin

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
puthupanth

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:48:52 PM

anyone want to sell dbix pm me
Cryptorios

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:50:50 PM

Pm me after pm you  Grin
milicic

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:52:11 PM

People finally start to realize that this was a scam, network hashrate stopped rising and it was rising every day 20% at least. I told you that this was scam and that price will be very low, now you can sell them for 0.00075btc and you were talking about 0.01btc and 0.003btc as a sure deal, but price is 10 times lower. Even if you believed in this coin, there was no point in mining it since you could have mined ethereum and exchange for dbix for 4 times less. All scam... They made profiles saying they will be buying at 0.01btc, 0.005btc and so... Now that it is on the exchange the demand is 5 btc for the price of 0.00005-0.0001btc, which is 100-500 times lower...
If this was a real project, demand would be at least 100.000btc, because we all know that people in Dubai dont spend time on anything less than millions of dollars...
BitTeo

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:57:09 PM

Pm me after pm you  Grin

Sell 1 Dbix @ 0.002 BTC , send me a PM for Buy , have good quantity .
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:02:14 PM

Pm me after pm you  Grin

Sell 1 Dbix @ 0.002 BTC , send me a PM for Buy , have good quantity .
Can sell some DBIX for 0,002 too, PM me if someone interested.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
funminer

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:32:02 PM

People finally start to realize that this was a scam, network hashrate stopped rising and it was rising every day 20% at least. I told you that this was scam and that price will be very low, now you can sell them for 0.00075btc and you were talking about 0.01btc and 0.003btc as a sure deal, but price is 10 times lower. Even if you believed in this coin, there was no point in mining it since you could have mined ethereum and exchange for dbix for 4 times less. All scam... They made profiles saying they will be buying at 0.01btc, 0.005btc and so... Now that it is on the exchange the demand is 5 btc for the price of 0.00005-0.0001btc, which is 100-500 times lower...
If this was a real project, demand would be at least 100.000btc, because we all know that people in Dubai dont spend time on anything less than millions of dollars...
WOW
Here we see that you don´t know anything about crypto!

Everybody that has a brain and the infos about the swap, know that DBIX will 1st drop, this is nothing new.
The future price of DBIX nobody know and there is the part that make DBIX so interesting!

And not all people in Dubai spend alltime millions or more! breakfast is cheaper and they spend their time and eat!
milicic

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:41:25 PM

WOW

Everybody that has a brain and the infos about the swap, know that DBIX will 1st drop, this is nothing new.
The future price of DBIX nobody know and there is the part that make DBIX so interesting!

And not all people in Dubai spend alltime millions or more! breakfast is cheaper and they spend their time and eat!

Maybe they dont spend millions all the time, but 5btc demand shows no one in Dubai has ever heard of this project. As for the 1st drop, I say that you dont have the profit to mine dbix because at the price of 0.0005 its not worth to mine it and spend the hashrate of your rig. Even if you believe in it you should mine for example ethereum and exchange that ethereum for double the amount of dbix you would have mined. So its worthless... Waste of time and energy. You are lying to people and you have no one to back up the project. 5 btc demand is really shameful. To correct myself, 500 btc demand which is 100 times more would be shameful, I dont know how to call this...
funminer

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:55:16 PM

WOW

Maybe they dont spend millions all the time, but 5btc demand shows no one in Dubai has ever heard of this project. As for the 1st drop, I say that you dont have the profit to mine dbix because at the price of 0.0005 its not worth to mine it and spend the hashrate of your rig. Even if you believe in it you should mine for example ethereum and exchange that ethereum for double the amount of dbix you would have mined. So its worthless... Waste of time and energy. You are lying to people and you have no one to back up the project. 5 btc demand is really shameful. To correct myself, 500 btc demand which is 100 times more would be shameful, I dont know how to call this...

You know what is time?

Believe or not until know there are people that have DBIC and not know that there was a swap!
Not everybody look everyday in the Forum!
DBIX until now, near 0 promotion!
Trading working less then 24 Hours(deposit,withdraw).
All new Coins need time, so the future will show what will happen with DBIX!
And the price dump are the miner that not want to wait!
And until today i don´t have DBIX.
I start bying on exchange, because i kow that will be cheaper after swap, make profit . . . maybe in the future!
puthupanth

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:57:30 PM

WOW

You just want cheap coins or your just an idiot,,, with newbie acc trying to sound as if you are a expert. This coin is has sooo much tech behind it,,, either you are fudding to get cheap coins or a plain fool... its one or another. simple.
milicic

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 03:10:25 PM

WOW

You just want cheap coins or your just an idiot,,, with newbie acc trying to sound as if you are a expert. This coin is has sooo much tech behind it,,, either you are fudding to get cheap coins or a plain fool... its one or another. simple.

Why you say Im an idiot? I explained everything in simple logic. Demand of 5 btc means no one want to buy this (even at these very very low prices), demand of dbix at 0.003-0.01btc is no where to be found. As for mining my 2 rigs with 300mhs make me 0.5 ethereum  or 20 dbix in one day at current dificulty. 0.5 ethereum is about 28$ and 20dbix is 16$, and its gonna get much harder to mine dbix. So, even if I believe in dbix (there is no reason to believe in it because its not serious project), you should mine ethereum, and trade it to dbix and get 50% more dbix than if you mined it... I am not an idiot, its simple maths, you are crook and thief, you should all go to jail for these things that you do...
Cryptorios

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 03:33:41 PM

Miclic !!! 300 MHS give 20 DBIX!!! are you serieuse !!! i am not expert in mining but what he said Bitcoin Miners is true . wake up bro.
Jinky_coin

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 03:37:53 PM

WOW

Why you say Im an idiot? I explained everything in simple logic. Demand of 5 btc means no one want to buy this (even at these very very low prices), demand of dbix at 0.003-0.01btc is no where to be found. As for mining my 2 rigs with 300mhs make me 0.5 ethereum  or 20 dbix in one day at current dificulty. 0.5 ethereum is about 28$ and 20dbix is 16$, and its gonna get much harder to mine dbix. So, even if I believe in dbix (there is no reason to believe in it because its not serious project), you should mine ethereum, and trade it to dbix and get 50% more dbix than if you mined it... I am not an idiot, its simple maths, you are crook and thief, you should all go to jail for these things that you do...
I suggest you to call some of your friends, who know how to mine coins and give you lession for dummys about mining coins. I dont know from wher your calculation come ffor 300 MHS give you 20 DBIX, probobly you mine true proxy which is working over mars.
 2 rigs with 300mhs give 75-80 DBIX in last 24 hour. So now you can make another calculation. If is that more or less then 0.5ETH. And as you talk about difficulty feom DBIX.... in 100% sure that for you difficulty of ethereum is droping day by day. Right???

My take on all the crap this guy spews is that in all likelyhood thats what he does with his day. This is probably the only idea he could come up with or afford to advertise his "Jinky" little website. He probably goes by several names....that is besides "Sally".

IfUcantEatit FCUKIT
milicic

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 03:41:35 PM

Miclic !!! 300 MHS give 20 DBIX!!! are you serieuse !!! i am not expert in mining but what he said Bitcoin Miners is true . wake up bro.

300 MHs at current network difficulty and network hashrate gives about 20 dbix a day, when difficulty was 1.634 T (now is 3.268 T) and network has rate 18.15GH (now is 36.31) I managed to mine 60 dbix for a day with 370MHs, now i get about 20dbix with 300MHs. If you mined first 3 days it was worth, now is not worth it, and you all promised some big prizes...Now we see that no one wants to buy it. And you all bots that are part of this scam can call me idiot, but that is true... Everything I said is true and easy to check...
Moondreams

Activity: 347

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 03:44:22 PM

at the moment with 300 mh/s 70/80 dbix..look yourself:

http://dbix.pool.sexy/#/account/0x21a59940dceba0e44ab4f31c77b6500cf7729b1e/rewards
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: