Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:22:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522758 times)
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 11:09:01 AM

firstly i think that i'm free in what i say, then let me tell you that i hold my DBIX, finaly I hope that you will be  polite when you talking to the newbies,   SALEMMM

I have never seen in my life like Arabs,they invest 10 dollars and want to earn 10,000 dollars,And all their questions about the price and how to win only.
With all due respect to the honorable Arabs

i don't see any arabs invest in this coin  except u and the devs, so u are those persons who invest 10 $ in this coin and want earn 100000 $ (until know this coin just a trash coz there are any reality about all the project around it) , if u want subject questions, the dev was tell 2 months ago 99% of all the work was achieved, so why he dont post  this update with all this work, and if this coin which u tell is with big investors big community...................blabla; why the thread look like a war between kids.

yes i also noted one point that when devs had said 2 months ago that all projects are 99% done then why haven't they showed them and in what nonsense are they keeping us here waiting and being so silent. I think nothing had been done and they will keep this shit going for a year like that happened previous year and price will go back to 20k satoshis i.e. 2 cent of dbic=20 cent of dbix Angry Embarrassed what nonsense are these devs doing and conning i don't know Angry
mixerxxpasc

Activity: 263
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 11:21:04 AM

firstly i think that i'm free in what i say, then let me tell you that i hold my DBIX, finaly I hope that you will be  polite when you talking to the newbies,   SALEMMM

I have never seen in my life like Arabs,they invest 10 dollars and want to earn 10,000 dollars,And all their questions about the price and how to win only.

i don't see any arabs invest in this coin  except u and the devs, so u are those persons who invest 10 $ in this coin and want earn 100000 $ (until know this coin just a trash coz there are any reality about all the project around it) , if u want subject questions, the dev was tell 2 months ago 99% of all the work was achieved, so why he dont post  this update with all this work, and if this coin which u tell is with big investors big community...................blabla; why the thread look like a war between kids.

yes i also noted one point that when devs had said 2 months ago that all projects are 99% done then why haven't they showed them and in what nonsense are they keeping us here waiting and being so silent. I think nothing had been done and they will keep this shit going for a year like that happened previous year and price will go back to 20k satoshis i.e. 2 cent of dbic=20 cent of dbix Angry Embarrassed what nonsense are these devs doing and conning i don't know Angry

if you are confident in your statement
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:14:52 PM

Be patience my friend, this coin just 3 days live on platform. If you had investment in this coin for sure you need good profit, so please use your brain and think before say something, you know why? because your statement more or less will give effect to the coin price and community , but if u not invest in this coin and just to come here to FUD ,please go and fuck offffff..
M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:16:11 PM

Yes, no one, one blessing .. from last year, analyze the branch one and the same crap, in Dubai this coin in sight no one heard-two sides of the same coin, empty. 
materazi

Activity: 694
Merit: 10

In Nervos we trust.

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:40:06 PM

Be patience my friend, this coin just 3 days live on platform. If you had investment in this coin for sure you need good profit, so please use your brain and think before say something, you know why? because your statement more or less will give effect to the coin price and community , but if u not invest in this coin and just to come here to FUD ,please go and fuck offffff..

WTF man, u call a simple  question like FUD, why always when something come in this thread and put a subject question, u and others retarded persons respond with aggressive word and in the end u dont answer the question , every time i see u say word like patience, soon......; i dont interest in the price of the  coin like u; i want just to devs show us  the proof of the work which are doing all this long period of time " if really all the project around this coin which he said is true". and please dont respond me,coz i'm not here to create a kids war with u
milicic

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:04:21 PM

Don't cheer too early. It seems that a new dump will follow, price is at 0.00098 btc (-20%)
thats normal at the beginning

Tomorow  0.002

Is that tomorrow today? What will be the price in 2 days, 0.004? Yeah right...
Telepo

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:17:05 PM

Miners and swapped investors are dumping hard because it's got much profit from mining. I will wait for this coin when it's under 0.0005btc and that's good point to buy more coins. Now I'm just watching and relaxed .

Minexcoin — A new era of payments ||ICO ||DISCUSSION
M.minor

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:39:15 PM

Эти cyки вepблюдoв paзыгpaли http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dubaicoin-dbix/#markets Rank 617 
M.minor

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:48:19 PM

That bitches of camels played out http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dubaicoin-dbix/#markets Rank 617 
M.minor

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:52:49 PM

What a stray dog-puthupanth, runner earned money.......................................................................... .....* 
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:57:23 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2017, 04:10:10 PM by lupanar

The dump begin...
Time to buy Grin

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
mixerxxpasc

Activity: 263
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:09:44 PM

The big problem has DBIX and I think it will not extract
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:18:36 PM

Network Difficulty
4.171 T
Network Hash Rate
46.35 GH

And you worry about the price. Shame ...
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 04:46:49 PM

I want to advise everyone to read the topic a lot of pages back. This whole coin is backed by nothing. Not a single gram of gold.
M.minor

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:56:29 PM

I want to advise everyone to read the topic a lot of pages back. This whole coin is backed by nothing. Not a single gram of gold.
             I sold this shit with huge losses, everything is enough .....     
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:59:54 PM

dégage!!!
Verpisse Dich!!!

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:03:00 PM

Like everyone was saying once you switch back to POW the coin will died. Too many coins will be created and not enough support or people wanting the coins so the price will go to the floor. The miners will keep on dumping until it's not worth to mine.
peter_wouning

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:18:06 PM

Fauders come and go, dbix up and grow... Take your last chance and buy dbix with cheap price, buy now or you will cry later...

LOL. You mean buy yesterday, CRY today.  Cheesy

It sounds good, 'DubaiCoin', but the devs are quiet and it looks amateuristic. It looks like the devs are hoping that they can make a quick profit with a simple and worthless coin without further developments.

I considered to buy dbix, but I changed my mind like many others. You'll regret this, Bittrex or other exchanges would definitely NOT allow this shit. That's why there's a huge dump going on right now..
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:26:26 PM

Fauders come and go, dbix up and grow... Take your last chance and buy dbix with cheap price, buy now or you will cry later...

LOL. You mean buy yesterday, CRY today.  Cheesy

It sounds good, 'DubaiCoin', but the devs are quiet and it looks amateuristic. It looks like the devs are hoping that they can make a quick profit with a simple and worthless coin without further developments.

I considered to buy dbix, but I changed my mind like many others. You'll regret this, Bittrex or other exchanges would definitely NOT allow this shit. That's why there's a huge dump going on right now..

newbie with 4 activitys, fuck you man, and your btc, you go and come 1000 other....
with 10 dollar want to be rich

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 05:51:09 PM

LOL. You mean buy yesterday, CRY today.  Cheesy

newbie with 4 activitys, fuck you man, and your btc, you go and come 1000 other....
with 10 dollar want to be rich

Why are you mad? This coin will never be 10USD because "devs" are ready to dump. They don't care about you...they care about btc. They would have released everything, but there is nothing. Stop fooling yourself bro...this is all an arabic scam
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: