Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:19:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522758 times)
ArabianChain

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

http://arabianchain.org

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:41:34 AM

Any plans to go on a bigger exchange? Maybe Cryptopia to start? Or even Bittrex?

Yes, no promises but I am hoping to get DBIX on a couple exchanges. As far as Cryptopia goes I believe you can submit a Coin Request to them and the Community can Vote it on or a bounty can be paid in DOT to them, but not sure as its been a while since I have been there and will probably be even longer before I go over there but anyone can submit the Coin Request there. Anyone can submit a Coin Request to Tristan at Poloniex as well.

Hi Broo,
I'd like to know when the bounty will be paid for filing in livecoin..we are still waiting...

I have no idea what bounty your referring to as if correct I am aware of no bounties. However if your referring to the Bonuses for having your DubaiCoin (DBIC) onto the Livecoin.net Exchange early for the coin swap to DBIX no later than 3/11/2017 (Last Month) you will need to contact Mohammed ALSEHLI  malsehli@arabianchain.org

funminer

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:56:07 AM

This is not a real price , see price dbic before swap , , i think the real price in a good exchange ( bittrex ? ) is 0.0012/0.0015 btc a dbix .

Now more people selling in loss .
the price dump only because in the moment there are no so many people mining, think price will rise a bit after epoch, when more miner start with rented rigs, they don´t sell so cheap in ~ 150 hours we know more.
When people sell under the buy price it´s her false
gegstore

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:07:47 PM

This is not a real price , see price dbic before swap , , i think the real price in a good exchange ( bittrex ? ) is 0.0012/0.0015 btc a dbix .

Now more people selling in loss .
the price dump only because in the moment there are no so many people mining, think price will rise a bit after epoch, when more miner start with rented rigs, they don´t sell so cheap in ~ 150 hours we know more.
When people sell under the buy price it´s her false
we must wait new exchange that bittrex or poloniex and then we see the real price

smrtntky

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:13:22 PM

Livecoin:

DBIX NEWS
Created 11.04.2017 15:48
Dear clients, developer of DBIX coin is willing to provide a bonus to DBIX holders. So, we have to provide a list of addresses of our DBIX clients. If you want to get a bonus, please press a deposit DBIX button to generate a wallet. We will send this data on Friday. After this time we will not review claims for bonuses.
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:14:54 PM

Just read a notice that there will be a bonuses for DBIX holders on Livecoin

Dear clients, developer of DBIX coin is willing to provide a bonus to DBIX holders. So, we have to provide a list of addresses of our DBIX clients. If you want to get a bonus, please press a deposit DBIX button to generate a wallet. We will send this data on Friday. After this time we will not review claims for bonuses.

Good present from developers! Keep it up devs!

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
DrMarco

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:52:45 PM

Guys someone can help me with a bruteforce of my DBIX wallet?
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 01:58:01 PM

Livecoin:

DBIX NEWS

How nice of u to send ur fucking bonus to our fellow arabianchainers. Do u know how much we make? Some of us earn 7 figures a year and the most successful ones take home 8-figure jackpots every year. Look at me, do I need ur fucking bonus? We are riding bugattis, holidaying on cayman islands and ordering hookers from the overseas. Dont bullshit us.

smrtntky

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:16:36 PM

Livecoin:

DBIX NEWS

How nice of u to send ur fucking bonus to our fellow arabianchainers. Do u know how much we make? Some of us earn 7 figures a year and the most successful ones take home 8-figure jackpots every year. Look at me, do I need ur fucking bonus? We are riding bugattis, holidaying on cayman islands and ordering hookers from the overseas. Dont bullshit us.

from which country are the hookers?
Jinky_coin

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:36:43 PM

Livecoin:

DBIX NEWS

Senior member? Of what? Assholes? What was the point of that? Some people need to grow up and be adults. No wonder you have to order hookers.

IfUcantEatit FCUKIT
waltonvani

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:43:13 PM

Is this a good time to invest DBIX coins ? I'm confused with some rumors about this coin and the price is deeply down .
Please give me some advice for my investment. Thank you.

Minexcoin — A new era of payments || ICO || DISCUSSION
xpert coin

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:07:03 PM

hi dbix's team , we need some explication for the ann of livecoin about the bonus. and when we receive the bonus of old dbic?
Tony182

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:14:11 PM

dear DBIX team, Will the size of the bonus depend on the balance of the livecoin wallet?
How much we get? Roll Eyes
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:33:28 PM

dear DBIX team, Will the size of the bonus depend on the balance of the livecoin wallet?
How much we get? Roll Eyes

please read the first page of the ann

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Mister305

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 06:46:33 PM

Need more hash rate to be listed on major exchanges , tell everyone about this coin. Bring the hash!
Jinky_coin

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:56:33 PM

Let me make sure I understand correctly- All we have to do to receive our bonus is press the "deposit" button on Livecoin? We don't need to forward that addresse to the DBIX team?

* Also, someone announced that we need more hash to get onto any major exchanges. Is that true and if so, can anyone recommend a good place to rent some hash?

IfUcantEatit FCUKIT
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:09:48 PM

Let me make sure I understand correctly- All we have to do to receive our bonus is press the "deposit" button on Livecoin? We don't need to forward that addresse to the DBIX team?

* Also, someone announced that we need more hash to get onto any major exchanges. Is that true and if so, can anyone recommend a good place to rent some hash?
As it said in notice, yes, you just need to have your wallet address in Livecoin. Think the amount of bonuses depend to amount of coins in wallet, but need to clearifying from devs.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Jinky_coin

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:27:38 PM

O.K. I think CCEX is pretty lame but just to show how to be supportive of a project, I'm going to start it off by throwing .1 BTC into votes for DBIX. So unless you're willing to do the same, STFU with your whining and crying- do something about it. It takes money to make money.

IfUcantEatit FCUKIT
Cryptorios

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:49:54 PM

hello my friends, thanks to everyone who pm me and ask about me.  Kiss
xpert coin

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:46:21 PM

hello my friends, thanks to everyone who pm me and ask about me.  Kiss
hi bro, we miss you and your help, here and in poloniex . Undecided
ArabianChain

Activity: 124

http://arabianchain.org

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:19:40 AM

Need more hash rate to be listed on major exchanges , tell everyone about this coin. Bring the hash!

Network hash, more volume, larger buy wall, more tweets, (organized, elaborate, funny, supportive but not obnoxious) more community members writing the exchanges to have DBIX listed, an organized unified community that works together. The larger exchanges look for those along with many other factors when considering adding a project. Plus the process takes a little time and only rarely happens over night. I am optimistic.

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: