Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:52:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ARK] Ark Speculation  (Read 45107 times)
hakunnamatata

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 02:57:51 AM

My reaction today
 Smiley Undecided Sad Shocked Huh Cry

The majority of alts are down by about just as much as we are.  We'll have a bigger bounce back!

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SubZer0

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:40:58 AM

We as a community can make the coin stronger our self, just hold and don't panic in this bloody days..
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:34:03 PM

It's recovering quite fast. Smiley

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
sexcoyote

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:52:16 PM

this is really example for long term ICO invest. everybody should be calm and invest long term to the ICOs.
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:17:24 PM

this is really example for long term ICO invest. everybody should be calm and invest long term to the ICOs.

Yes I think this is just a great long term coin. The ICO price of 3000 Satoshi will never be seen again probably Smiley. What are your price predictions?

Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:02:32 PM

after the bounty campaign, many users took the ark out of business very cheaply. And those who hold the arc seem to have earned a nice money. looks a little more likely to rise.
hakunnamatata

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 12:55:01 PM

Let's fly today Smiley

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:19:18 PM

Ark has good potential for the future, But until coins like Waves explode i dont think ARK will just yet. its had a nice 2x gain the last month already which is great.
dalecom

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 07:15:49 PM

I invested in Ark this month, just before the pump so happy about that.
I did some research into and wrote this guide about it - https://blockonomi.com/ark-guide/

The more I research it, the more I think the potential for it is amazing if it achieves what it is setting out to do.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 07:19:43 PM

Ark is doing a good job at the moment, they are putting all the effort in making this coin a success, it has a lot of features that other coins doesnt have.
I have some Ark, not much but if it pumps a little more then i will have a good amount of money.
By the way, it is so cheap right now, i am thinking about buying more, but i am investing in too many coins right now and i dont like having too much, lol

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:54:19 PM

Ark is doing a good job at the moment, they are putting all the effort in making this coin a success, it has a lot of features that other coins doesnt have.
I have some Ark, not much but if it pumps a little more then i will have a good amount of money.
By the way, it is so cheap right now, i am thinking about buying more, but i am investing in too many coins right now and i dont like having too much, lol

After this nice pump I am thinking about buying more too !! For me, right now the price is very cheap compared to the project
But I have too many coins too and I don't want to sell any  Cheesy

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:10:43 AM

33% that ARK is just a fraud  Grin

I remember ARK was around the lowest to 2k sat when it was first released after the mainnet was launched and it has come to a lot of high since then, crossing 60k sat at one point, correct me here if I am wrong.So 33% is less when you compare it from what it was from the start.I am disappointed for selling it too early within few days of mainnet launch.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
isen99ono

Activity: 742
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:51:44 AM

33% that ARK is just a fraud  Grin

I remember ARK was around the lowest to 2k sat when it was first released after the mainnet was launched and it has come to a lot of high since then, crossing 60k sat at one point, correct me here if I am wrong.So 33% is less when you compare it from what it was from the start.I am disappointed for selling it too early within few days of mainnet launch.
it seems your word is quite right because I buy it a little when Ark sat in Bittrex for the first time. when looking at the price now it enough to make the pain for me because I sell it too fast.
is it now too late to buy it back?
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:37:29 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 10:59:14 AM by hdclover

33% that ARK is just a fraud  Grin

it seems your word is quite right because I buy it a little when Ark sat in Bittrex for the first time. when looking at the price now it enough to make the pain for me because I sell it too fast.
is it now too late to buy it back?

It's never to late to buy a coin which less than $5 , I learnt my lesson from LTC.
if some how Ark development is success and goes mainstream , it might surpass NEO in the near future. But on the contrary August has been a very good bull run month so their may be some small pullbacks in the next month of September. It's not gaurenteed but it may happen if we look at july

Blah blah
lucky2510

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:08:15 PM

Ark easily to 5$ in upcoming months..

Unique tech which is undervalued, predicting to the end of the year, 10$+.

Upcoming news, releasing ACES and Hardware wallets..
Just2102

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:34:49 PM

Hi everybody, I plan to invest a bit on Ark. Do you think it will have a stronger pull back in the coming days so I can "perfectly" buy the dip ?
Inkognito

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:26:03 PM

Now is dip Cheesy
<52000 is nice
<45000 bargain
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:55:13 AM

Hi everybody, I plan to invest a bit on Ark. Do you think it will have a stronger pull back in the coming days so I can "perfectly" buy the dip ?

ARK is a sleeping giant and it is for a long term.It can easily cross 0.001 BTC by the end of this year.The main concept I am interested is the smart bridge, which once implemented will have different blockchains connected internally through ARK.It's a good time to buy now since some dips are occurring and there are chances of getting it cheap which will not be possible in the long run.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:10:45 AM

Ark has good potential for the future, But until coins like Waves explode i dont think ARK will just yet. its had a nice 2x gain the last month already which is great.
ark is really a good potential coin and really a great coin to watch. the way is has really risen its price from no where to that level that is the gem in its own. i think it will be very good investment and gives you a great profit in the end if you invest in it now. ark is really good to watch.
tyz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:44:07 PM

Ark has increased a lot since two months. Since around two weeks, the price stayed stable and slightly decreased in the last week. Do you think the hype is over or is there much more potential for Ark to rise?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: