Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:54:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you save bitcoin for fun or for future purpose?  (Read 204058 times)
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:19:12 AM

I do save bitcoin for future purposes i want to secure my future thru bitcoin i believe on the power of bitcoin and i know the price of it will continue to pump until it hits $10000. i know its possible and i am sure i will be happy on that time. Well i do have fun joining signature campaign and trading also.

Yeah price will skyrocket in future for sure so its good to start saving them from now to have better and secure future as if we spend them now then it won't give us the best profits that is possible to gain by selling them when price goes higher in future so spend them only you need money badly or else simply save them.

Indeed.  I almost sell my bitcoins this past week because of its price goes down.  But thank enough I think twice before doing it.  Now its going up again.  I need money but I am very focused and motivated not to spend some of it.  I know that when time comes saving bitcoin will have a good profit.
Very good idea.Of course bitcoin will still rise and rise until it hits it target.I myself wants to save bitcoin for my future purposes.Bitcoin gives me an assurance to secure my life to live a bright future.Although it cannot be denied that if emergency cases come,we should spend some of the earnings but majority of that reserved for future purposes.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:47:11 AM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.
I think that it would be wise to save some bitcoins for the future. Depending on money you have, some people would save more and some would save less. I personally do not have much money, and i can not spare more than i have. I have save small amount of bitcoins for the future. I have saved some small amount that i got from signature campaign, it did not cost me anything, but in future bitcoin could be worth small fortune. That is why i think it would be wise to save some amount.

It is the right thing to do, saving bitcoins could make us rich in the future or could help us to prepare in our future. Bitcoin could save us from poverty and that's is what it did to me, I do have financial problem way back then, but when I started bitcoin my life have been changed to a better one. Money is not a problem to me anymore because I'm earning enough bitcoin BTC = $.

So, if we do have a lot of bitcoin that we are saving right now, in the near future we are going to be a filthy rich because of bitcoin that we are doubting on the first time we know it.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:18:57 AM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.

Answering your questions in order of appearance: I save for leaving my country (Latin american country). I save bitcoin because it's price varies a lot and most of the time the price is high and I consider it's also an oportunity for "normal people" to feel like they're on wall street or something like that haha Cheesy
It is really a good step for your future to save Bitcoin as much you can save. it will definitely help you out in your future. Bitcoin is no doubt a real and good opportunity for everyone to take good benefit of it on time as if you have some good income or savings just invest in on Bitcoin and get good future in advance. so it's being used for both.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:24:17 AM

I think that it would be wise to save some bitcoins for the future. Depending on money you have, some people would save more and some would save less. I personally do not have much money, and i can not spare more than i have. I have save small amount of bitcoins for the future. I have saved some small amount that i got from signature campaign, it did not cost me anything, but in future bitcoin could be worth small fortune. That is why i think it would be wise to save some amount.

It is the right thing to do, saving bitcoins could make us rich in the future or could help us to prepare in our future. Bitcoin could save us from poverty and that's is what it did to me, I do have financial problem way back then, but when I started bitcoin my life have been changed to a better one. Money is not a problem to me anymore because I'm earning enough bitcoin BTC = $.

So, if we do have a lot of bitcoin that we are saving right now, in the near future we are going to be a filthy rich because of bitcoin that we are doubting on the first time we know it.
Yeah i agree with you. Bitcoin can really save us from poverty and all we need to do is to just to collect bitcoin and also spread this kind of opportunity to other people because if we will have a bigger community then it has a chance for bitcoin to get even more stabled so we will have a bright future after a few years of collecting and saving bitcoin.
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:43:36 AM

but for me it's just entertainment because I have too small amount of coins and even if they will grow in price rich I won't.
And then if you just treat it as entertainment, why the hell you joining signature campaign ?

Probably the majority of people does not have more than a few bitcoins.
Even they doesn't have that amount, at least they can manage their money to grow from different source such as trading, invest on ICO or any legit stuff out there. It takes long time to reach that but hey that's worth it.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
J Gambler

Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:48:53 AM

i like to explore the best of both worlds with a daily usage of my bitcoins for my mobile top ups, shopping online or local super markets. And just to grow my bitcoins i gamble for fun. Saving bitcoins is not an easy hurdle especially if you own a small stash of them.
Yes, i earn bitcoin just for the fun purpose, i need bitcoin to helps me in my life in gambling, btcoin is my betting currency so i need many of it to supports my need in gambling. Im having using it , it is my stressed reliever and  i earn it with my free time im earning it for fun and for future purpose i think also.

Y U MAD AT ME
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:54:12 AM

I have saved aome bitcoin for future till the price hike upto 4000$+
I have invested much of my bitcoin in trading and investbox
i dont do mining, i just earn bitcoin by trading and investingm Many people have a lot of shares of bitcoin stored with them for future purpose thatswhy the price of bitcoin is increased. Its good to store bitcoin but you can invest them instead to have a big profit.
snowcrashed

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:55:30 AM

I am not only saving Bitcoin but also spending Bitcoin as well. The first reason why I am saving Bitcoin is that I want to earn extra money by Bitcoin when Bitcoin price is higher in the future, it's a way of investment
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:11:45 AM

I do save bitcoin for future purposes i want to secure my future thru bitcoin i believe on the power of bitcoin and i know the price of it will continue to pump until it hits $10000. i know its possible and i am sure i will be happy on that time. Well i do have fun joining signature campaign and trading also.
Lol yeah hope everyone can be in trust. But for me the $ 10k price is impossible. So I will not wait for that price to come. Maybe I'll hold and store bitcoin for a long time and wait for the price of $ 3k- $ 5 to happen

setupbounds

Merit: 509

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:44:36 AM

Regularly a small amount of bitcoin to be used for gambling for my fun.And huge amount of bitcoin for my savings. Because, 2012 i have knowledge about bitcoin but,won't saved it. 2016 i amazed about bitcoin growth i started for saving.
Using Bitcoin for your fun is good because Playing Games will increase your intelligence and using are playing mind games will help you out in future so it also a kind of savings. Apart you should think about your future seriously saving a partial amount for future is a good choice so it is good to use some and sell half of your Bitcoins for future.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:49:22 AM

I hold bitcoin for the future. I always set aside some profits from trade and save it in the form of bitcoin because I'm sure that someday in the future price bitcoin will be very expensive and I don't want when the price is expensive I do not have a Bitcoin and it will painful.

pmstalk

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

DREAMS ONLINE

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:51:14 AM

Yeah price will skyrocket in future for sure so its good to start saving them from now to have better and secure future as if we spend them now then it won't give us the best profits that is possible to gain by selling them when price goes higher in future so spend them only you need money badly or else simply save them.

I don't know how much will long BITCOINS in future being optimistic I would like to save considerable amount of BTC for my future just like jackpot.
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 11:39:28 AM

for future purpose. but outside of this question, for more altcoins.  Cool

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:48:58 PM

Im saving it for fun and for future use. But most likely im saving that for future use, i believes that we may earn bitcoins now and it is better to save now and stored it , wait untik it reaches high price then sell it.

youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 01:58:19 PM

Im saving it for fun and for future use. But most likely im saving that for future use, i believes that we may earn bitcoins now and it is better to save now and stored it , wait untik it reaches high price then sell it.

I think more about financial assets than just having fun, I think there's no harm in trusting bitcoin, I keep trying to collect bitcoin and hope that one day goal will only withdraw some bitcoin that has been calculated every month. In this case I try to get bitcoin larger than my main salary.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:52:43 PM

I hold bitcoin for the future. I always set aside some profits from trade and save it in the form of bitcoin because I'm sure that someday in the future price bitcoin will be very expensive and I don't want when the price is expensive I do not have a Bitcoin and it will painful.

I like to have a little bit of Bitcoin set aside for the near future as well since the price of Bitcoin is increasing pretty much every day. I would like to get a bunch of coins and try to get a bunch of money for it though there wouldn't be any point to exchange it for fiat at that point.

Most people who have known character of bitcoin. Will definitely save bitcoin for future purposes. Like me, at first time just only for gamble. However, longer i understand bitcoin more valuable than a coin for game. Since then i stopped from gambling and switched to trading.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2380
Merit: 454

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:24:07 PM

Regularly small amount of bitcoin is saved and the rest will be used for fun. Most of the time gambling is the one in which bitcoin is spend to have fun. Future need of bitcoin is to profit much from it and make a good earning for a better living. I believe bitcoin saving will make ones life to the next level with its strength.
If you are gambling then you are not having fun because you are wasting money and time for your future and that is what i believe because in gambling there is no possibility for you to be a millionaire unless you will create your own gambling site but if you are not that professional or expert in gambling then you will just lose money over and over again.
Seeker01

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:26:23 PM

Saving bitcoin for future purposes is the best thing you can do with your bitcoin. I am just being optimistic about the price of BTC in the future and this is the reason why this is the best time to accumulate more btc.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:17:02 AM

As for me, I save bitcoin for my future purpose because I don't know what future would bring. We can't predict future and there are different circumstances that may happen in our life someday. For instance, we have sudden plans and sudden health problems. So for the benefit of which I need to save bitcoin for its future purposes.
dhimasnk

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:10:39 AM

I save bitcoin for future investment. Because I think more benefits than we use bitcoin just for fun. Nevertheless, I've also used it for fun but I am still leaning into the future

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: