Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:17:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you save bitcoin for fun or for future purpose?  (Read 204057 times)
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:19:29 PM

Course I save bitcoin for my future purpose..

I am use bitcoin an alternative for investment, because bitcoin has become one of the means of payment in the web world.

I also believe on it, bitcoin would be great crypto currency in future. That's why i hold my bitcoins for future purpose. But it depend on me if i gain good and big profit from bitcoins in future, than may be i use it for fun wise.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:34:04 PM

I am use bitcoin an alternative for investment, because bitcoin has become one of the means of payment in the web world.

I also believe on it, bitcoin would be great crypto currency in future. That's why i hold my bitcoins for future purpose. But it depend on me if i gain good and big profit from bitcoins in future, than may be i use it for fun wise.   

What do you mean by fun wise..? Most of the people here in Bitcoin universe hold their Bitcoin for their future purpose. They know for sure that Bitcoin will hit the sky high some day and their savings will pay back a fortune for them.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:35:10 PM

No! i sell all coin! At the moment, I am emtry in my wallet after join Cloud mining!
Best of luck buddy , cloud mining is a really risky investment as most of the sites out there are simply running ponzi schemes.
If you did want to increase your coins then you should have invested on some dice site or maybe try trading. I hope you don't get scammed.
From signature campaign i can earn around 0.02 btc per week but some weeks are rough so in general around 0.07 per month from signature campaign only. I earn 80$ per month from few investments out of which one of them are from bankroll rest all i can't tell.
Good for you. Right now most of the sig campaigns are already full so this month is really rough for me to earn hopefully there will be a new campaign with a high rates.
Good rates is not the only thing i normally join campaigns which pays per post as i'm not sure which week i will be able to post the required number of posts. Ps - From few days i start trading and did get a profit of 0.01 till now. So if you want you can try trading also as it isn't too hard tbh
BitcoinPC

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:51:53 PM

What do you mean by fun wise..? Most of the people here in Bitcoin universe hold their Bitcoin for their future purpose. They know for sure that Bitcoin will hit the sky high some day and their savings will pay back a fortune for them.

He is not one and only person who said that he save his bitcoins for fun wise. You should read the thread than you know about fun wise.
Its mean if we make profit from bitcoin in future, than we use our profit for our enjoyment or vacations. Otherwise second potion is that use our profit for new investment.   
PancherBitCoin

Merit: 317

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:03:04 PM

No! i sell all coin! At the moment, I am emtry in my wallet after join Cloud mining!
Best of luck buddy , cloud mining is a really risky investment as most of the sites out there are simply running ponzi schemes.
If you did want to increase your coins then you should have invested on some dice site or maybe try trading. I hope you don't get scammed.
From signature campaign i can earn around 0.02 btc per week but some weeks are rough so in general around 0.07 per month from signature campaign only. I earn 80$ per month from few investments out of which one of them are from bankroll rest all i can't tell.
Good for you. Right now most of the sig campaigns are already full so this month is really rough for me to earn hopefully there will be a new campaign with a high rates.
Good rates is not the only thing i normally join campaigns which pays per post as i'm not sure which week i will be able to post the required number of posts. Ps - From few days i start trading and did get a profit of 0.01 till now. So if you want you can try trading also as it isn't too hard tbh
My friend, as far as I understand with the trade there are some difficulties for most users. We need not only knowledge, but also a certain intuition and grasp, in order to earn normally, and not just lose our money. But first of all I believe in luck, otherwise it's not worth taking.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:04:35 PM

bitcoin is already a great crypto currency, and its popularity is still increasing. hope that very soon all the users of the world will be using bitcoin as their first choice, because the trend of the people is now changing.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:11:01 PM

bitcoin is already a great crypto currency, and its popularity is still increasing. hope that very soon all the users of the world will be using bitcoin as their first choice, because the trend of the people is now changing.
you are right bitcoin is really a great crypto currency and bitcoin is really going to popular too much faster day by day and i think people getting awareness about bitcoin quickly and they adopting bitcoin.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:53:10 AM

you are right bitcoin is really a great crypto currency and bitcoin is really going to popular too much faster day by day and i think people getting awareness about bitcoin quickly and they adopting bitcoin.

That's exactly why I use it for my day to day activities, I now pay for weekly betting tips with Bitcoin, I donate to charity with Bitcoin, I'm able to purchase server spaces with Bitcoin etc. these capabilities without restrictions and identity verifications makes me weak to use bitcoins on a daily basis.
Bayu01

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:04:20 AM

My Bitcoin save for the future.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:20:29 AM

Investing and holding(long term) is probably a good thing. with trading there's probability of losing, it's not everyone can do it. one might panic and sell at loss, better hold and sell at $3k+.
It was good until now, although it is hard to predict if we won't encounter a wall in the future where internal bitcoin problems will cause it to collapse.
All I see is altcoins gearing towards war (LTC with SegWit, ETH with Raiden) and bitcoin is sitting idle while community is talking whether AsicBoost is legitimate or not.
Let this situation continue for another year or two and Bitcoin might be a goner.

The possibility of death does exist, because we live in the world and the laws of nature is every thing will surely die at the right time. Predictions can indeed we did but the thing that definitely can happen depending on the user or enthusiasts. Indeed asicboost have a lot of questions, but until now I see that bitcoin is still being and it proved to be still many requests each second for bitcoin. So, it would be better you think yourself to be better (rich) than ever before. Because I never noticed there was an expert only wrest look for more information without a profit

viamontelane

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:29:21 AM

I save it so it is worth more, so far so good. Hopefully one day it will help me to retire.
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:50:57 AM

Maybe, it will take a long time to let people in the world use the Bitcoin as their first choice.
I felt, until now users of Bitcoin increasing every day and it will be great for Bitcoin community,
of course the value of Bitcoin will be strong. So, save our Bitcoin for future is better.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:59:16 AM

Maybe, it will take a long time to let people in the world use the Bitcoin as their first choice.
I felt, until now users of Bitcoin increasing every day and it will be great for Bitcoin community,
of course the value of Bitcoin will be strong. So, save our Bitcoin for future is better.
Yes, save money and not only bitcoin for future because savings means protection or security for you in the future, If you have bitcoin or money that are saved in somewhere else then you are partially secured from the risks of getting a poor. I do both savings fiat and bitcoin because i believed that bitcoin will be in its most highest possible price after 5 years and i save fiat because i want another back up.
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:10:04 AM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.

I save bitcoin because I know it will be the new world reserve currency (i.e. mark of the beast) when every fiat currency finally crash and burn.
I save bitcoin because I know the reason why bitcoin is so globally successful today is not because it is promoted by early bitcoin adopters, but by the rothschilds' agents (knowingly or unknowingly).
If bitcoin was really done by average joe like you and me, it would have been long dead 8 years ago and nobody would even give an honest shit talking about it, much less going all out to promote it (ref. Andreas Antonopoulos).
The people behind bitcoin that keep promoting it, developing it, laying out the foundation for it, etc etc are no ordinary people.
These people are neither voluntary nor independent.
They are agents of the rothschilds' syndicate.
And bitcoin will be the Phoenix currency that The Economist magazine predicted will emerge by 2018.
Knowing all these, I am into bitcoin because I know the price of bitcoin will skyrocket to saturn when the next global economic crisis starts.
When that time comes, everyone will say bitcoin was super hyper ultra dirt cheap when they look back at today's price at $1,200.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
lemonade09

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:24:58 AM

It's both.  I find Bitcoin interesting as a new idea which I believe will become more popular over time so it's great that a hobby can make money in itself.  But of course I think that when Bitcoin is more popular and is adopted in stores I'll spend it more (of course I will spend it in places that accept it, but that's not many).  You could also even view that future purpose as being fun - money might not buy happiness, but to some extent it does, especially when it's as convenient as Bitcoin.

Bitcoin could be so great for traveling and that would be fun.  Imagine going around the world, not having to convert into any local currencies, only having to take your phone with you and you could pay for anything.  So the future purpose could even be fun in itself.

I mined and earn bitcoin not for fun it is because I want to earn money for the future I think earn bitcoin is not fun at all but you will be happy when the payout come out because you have money and you can buy things for yourself ..
I think we all doing this for our living to earn a living and also for our future and for the future of the others..,
If you have a lot of bitcoin you have many bitcoin and you can have fun but earning bitcoin is a lazy thing at all..,
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:09:29 AM

I am saving bitcoin for future purposes. Though its fun collecting it as an extra income  it is also real money or resource to be exchanged for fiat whenever a need arises. I am saving because I have something in my mind to buy using this extra funds.  Wink

Open for Campaigns
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:54:03 AM

I am saving bitcoin for future purposes. Though its fun collecting it as an extra income  it is also real money or resource to be exchanged for fiat whenever a need arises. I am saving because I have something in my mind to buy using this extra funds.  Wink

Well what can I say, it's really fun to collect it as you can see the progress of the price of it. And it is why I'm planning to keep on saving / holding it while I can. But when there's a time that I need to sell some of it if there's an emergency or if I need cash then I will not hesitate to sell but not all, only the exact amount.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 03:13:54 PM

I save it so it is worth more, so far so good. Hopefully one day it will help me to retire.

I would suggest you to try trading bitcoin. You can buy coins using fiat and the store it in your wallet. Sign up on an exchange site and then compare trading rates of other exchange sites. Now you have to set target buying selling prices as well - totally depends on how long you can hold the coin. Once target selling price is reached sell it and then check profits. You can reinvest the profit for more coins when prices fall below target buying price or you can save it for future as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:20:50 PM

I save it for both fun and future purpose. In terms of fun a small amount is spend on​ gambling as it has the profiting chances if won and for future I hold a small amount separately after the daily expenses were met at times converting to fiat. Sometimes the savings will be avoided if loss happens in gambling.
oktana

Activity: 1582
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 03:54:56 PM

I save it for both fun and future purpose. In terms of fun a small amount is spend on​ gambling as it has the profiting chances if won and for future I hold a small amount separately after the daily expenses were met at times converting to fiat. Sometimes the savings will be avoided if loss happens in gambling.

This is a dangerous step in my opinion, gambling is only suitable for short-term because the percentage of defeat is so much more than a victory, whether you can see it? if the position just for fun, go ahead, but for the long-term goal is better for trading in various markets that exist.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: