Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:33:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZEN] ZENCASH: Permanent, Distributed, and Fully Anonymous cryptocurrency  (Read 243315 times)
Daleaus

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:56:21 PM

Cheers m8! all taken care of!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:18:25 AM

Solid buy opportunity for anyone who didn't stack as much as they wanted!
Yes probably you are right, this small interest for ZEN is due to slow progress, but this reminds me on KMD, where people dumped it below ICO price in panic. Look now their price 8x higher. After nodes starting, situation here will be much  diferente. All focus and activity is on slack, but this is wrong, we need activity here..

You can rent this space
Robcsa

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:35:42 AM

In the ETH Facebook group somebody asked for the most undervalued coins. Somebody wrote the ZenCash as an answer, and the others said "Nah it's obviously scam coin". So what do you think guys ? It's really scam ?
beIbox

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:47:57 AM

In the ETH Facebook group somebody asked for the most undervalued coins. Somebody wrote the ZenCash as an answer, and the others said "Nah it's obviously scam coin". So what do you think guys ? It's really scam ?

Actually ZCL is scam, scammy ZCL dev turned off replay protection after launch and extorted money from ZEN team, now they kicked him off, so don't worry.
Robcsa

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:57:34 AM

Actually ZCL is scam, scammy ZCL dev turned off replay protection after launch and extorted money from ZEN team, now they kicked him off, so don't worry.

Thank you for the answer.
muf18

Activity: 882
Merit: 310

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:55:30 AM

That's one way of seeing thing (probably the only way see it zen fans). Other is that main dev of ZEN, took of, because of corporate affiliation within ZEN team, with new recruit members come straight from corporate marketing, and more and more corporationism...

And ZCL is the only way to still have open community, without corporation bs.
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:29:10 PM

That's one way of seeing thing (probably the only way see it zen fans). Other is that main dev of ZEN, took of, because of corporate affiliation within ZEN team, with new recruit members come straight from corporate marketing, and more and more corporationism...

And the other way to see it is BOTH happened and neither the way described here.

Yes a dev with no allegiance whatsoever pulled a fast one but earned NOTHING from it, and the issue was fixed. He got fired/quit and cried that ZCL was where he needed to be blah blah. It was very transparent.

Yes, that dev probably didn't agree with other parties being added to this project, but to claim corporate affiliation because some professionals were hired? That is a stretch... this isn't ZEC... no corporate monstrosity owns ZEN... this isn;t ZCL... real people are being hired with real funds being produced in real time by participation in the network, driving people to work on ZEN instead of volunteer and hope for donations or require someone to buy the project up to fund the project tasks.

There is a ton of potential here. Doubled holdings just now too!

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
beIbox

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:35:27 PM

I don't want to blame Josh, but he behaved unethically and unprofessionally.
Of course they had to invite professional developers from IOHK to check that everything is in order before the launch, fortunately ZEN is not corporation.
About ZCL, he still copy-paste corporate code from ZEC team. I'd rather believe a team of professionals than a scammer dev with initial knowledge.
Confucio

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:01:02 PM

ZenCash is one of the few projects which is managed in a professional manner.

It's current evaluation doesn't in any way translate the true potential of the coin.

Rob Viglione and Rolf Versluis, have a tremendous work ethic, and if you've been paying close attention , all the right steps are being taken.

ZenCash  The world's first private, distributed, and reliable platform for communications, transactions, and publishing
slack   ▄▄   ANN Thread   ▄▄   Blog   ▄▄   Telegram   ▄▄   forum   ▄▄   twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:03:50 PM

It's current evaluation doesn't in any way translate the true potential of the coin.

Rob Viglione and Rolf Versluis, have a tremendous work ethic, and if you've been paying close attention , all the right steps are being taken.

A+ and as a PM myself, yes, I like everything I see from these guys so far. The message and progress are better each time they make a big news update, and the project plan is clear and concise.

There is a ton to do, and hiring pros for each niche is what gets it all done.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:14:37 PM

think for the share, will keep my eyes on that
muf18

Activity: 882
Merit: 310

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:54:06 PM

Ok, I'm not here to make disturbance, but other parties see it that way. Maybe you are right, I don't know, the conflict was a little strange too me also. But as I see both coins suffered considerably from this incidents, and are really low (Zen on new ATL), so there isn't much faith for now. And what Zen have now, that it's better than ZCL and ZEC? Because I see only plans and schedules but none implementation for now?
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:51:24 AM

Ok, I'm not here to make disturbance, but other parties see it that way. Maybe you are right, I don't know, the conflict was a little strange too me also. But as I see both coins suffered considerably from this incidents, and are really low (Zen on new ATL), so there isn't much faith for now. And what Zen have now, that it's better than ZCL and ZEC? Because I see only plans and schedules but none implementation for now?
Do we realy need to talk about ZEC? No.
Plans, and projections are important, in this case when you do not have ETA, you know that this is not story for buying. Allocating funds for development is first step and it is important this is major diference when you comparing it with ZCL. Those funds will be used for developing, guided by community desisions. Master nodes are just first in line.
For example you can join community and improve it with ideas, and if you are developer you can expect to be paid for your work..

You can rent this space
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:30:46 PM

I see this statement or something similar mentioned a lot in this coin's thread and certainly other coin's threads.  Could you elaborate on why you feel, or better yet what you have observed, about this coin that makes you believe it has "potential?"  What specific things lead you to believe that there is potential here?

I'm not trying to be confrontational in these questions, I'm genuinely curious.  Of course this question is open to anyone who would like to answer... not just the fellow I quoted.

blockops

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 06:05:25 PM

New blog post about Secure Node System for tracking and payment. If you are developer or know a developer please take a look:
https://blog.zensystem.io/zencash-secure-node-system-overview-video/

New Youtube video on Secure Node System - https://youtu.be/pgTPy4D27Yg

An important part of ZenCash is operating Secure Nodes. Zen Nodes run the software that makes the ZenCash system work.

The purpose of Secure Nodes is to create a network that is large and resilient enough to provide the foundation for a worldwide private communication and publishing system that is difficult to interrupt and gather data on. The ideal would be 1000-5000 secure nodes, each running on a separate system, all over the world.

Part of the ZenCash specification is to redirect 3.5% of the mining reward to the owners of ZenCash Secure Node which meet the requirements. The ZenCash Secure Node System is the application software running on nodes as well as the systems and servers which perform these functions:

• Challenge Generation
  • Response Tracking
  • Analysis and Reporting
  • Payment

The first level implementation is to get the basics of the system going so people can operate and be rewarded for running Secure Nodes. Over time the system can be improved to be more distributed, resilient, and automatic. Each of the specific applications are intended to run on servers owned by the ZenCash Foundation, with operation by team members.

The ZenCash Secure Node System will be developed and paid for by funds from the ZenCash treasury. Please visit the Forum post to review and discuss how to best implement the system. Also discussed on the ZenCash slack in #developers and #securenodes channels.

https://forum.zensystem.io/t/secure-node-system-software-development-project-discussion/126/13

https://zensystem.io/
https://blog.zensystem.io/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1819977.0;topicseen
https://slackinvite.zensystem.io/

HORIZEN ►►► Bringing Privacy To Life
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  YouTube -------- Twitter
Dark12

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:45:49 PM

Blockops, thank you for the comprehensive update.
It is reassuring to see how dedicated your team is.

I have a question about secure nodes. Will there be a piece of software with an interface that we can run or is this going to be very low level?
I planned to run at least one node but I am afraid it might be beyond my ability as a Linux noob.
The guides I have seen so far don't make it seem too bad though.

Is there any idea how often we will need to access the server to do updates?

Thanks again!
blockops

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 07:36:36 PM

Blockops, thank you for the comprehensive update.
It is reassuring to see how dedicated your team is.

I have a question about secure nodes. Will there be a piece of software with an interface that we can run or is this going to be very low level?
I planned to run at least one node but I am afraid it might be beyond my ability as a Linux noob.
The guides I have seen so far don't make it seem too bad though.

Is there any idea how often we will need to access the server to do updates?

Thanks again!

Glad you like the Secure Nodes. In addition to the Zen node software, I expect there will be a python application with a configuration file that will need to be run. If you can follow the directions for building nodes that I published so far, you won't have a problem with the rest of it.

Not sure how often the software will need to be updated. Hopefully less than once per month.

HORIZEN ►►► Bringing Privacy To Life
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  YouTube -------- Twitter
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:18:25 AM

Can anyone tell me what are the requirements to win zencash with a node? How many coins do you have to deposit and what configuration do you have to make?
How many coins are earned per day through the operation of a zencash node?
yorklab

Activity: 223
Merit: 105

Utrum OOT

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:41:41 AM

After researching this company and seeing the potential, I was waiting (hoping) for a dip in price before jumping in. Wow, a lot of panic selling the last few days, so I decided to jump in.

ZenCash has only been on the market less than a month and people are jumping ship; I think those selling now are going to be sorry in the future.
They've had their issues with the developer leaving and then the market correction but things can turn around on a dime in this market and ZenCash hasn’t started to make their mark yet.

The original developer left because of the corporate alliances the company was creating, but that’s exactly why I jumped in. I think these alliances could really propel ZenCash in the future.
ZenCash has been trading for less than a month on one exchange, a lot of people don’t even know this company exist yet. When time is right the company will get noticed and the price of ZEN should reflect that.

The caveat though is there are some naysayers out there, so the company will have to show some meaningful progress to prove them wrong; we'll see how this all plays out.

yorklab

★   utrum   ★   Your Crypto Playbook   ★   Got an opinion? Get paid for it!   ★
●  ●  WHITE PAPER   |   EXCHANGES   |   ANN THREAD  ●  ●
TWITTER   ▬   FACEBOOK   ▬   LINKEDIN   ▬   GITHUB   ▬   YOUTUBE
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:28:31 AM

Can anyone tell me what are the requirements to win zencash with a node? How many coins do you have to deposit and what configuration do you have to make?
How many coins are earned per day through the operation of a zencash node?
Prerequisites for node is one node per machine, because they will be very demanding towards computing power which is needed for providing full protections of privacy. This is good because won't happen that one person can hold for example 1000nodes..Like we had chance to see in some other projects..
3.5% of alocated funds will be for nodes. It is very hard to tell how much this is per day, because sometime your nodes won't get work (won't be involved), also how many of them are online etc..

You can rent this space
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: