Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZEN] ZENCASH: Permanent, Distributed, and Fully Anonymous cryptocurrency  (Read 243315 times)
TmottaDing

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:21:52 PM

Announcement

http://zcrypt.live

Zcrypt.live will start it's opening celebration with a 0% pool fee for two weeks.
From 7/2/2017 until 7/16/2017 there will be 0% pool fee.

** Keep an eye out for the PIMP my Rig contest coming soon.**

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zengyst

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:04:58 PM

Can anyone point me in the right direction please... Can't get eleos to load ZEN coins

I have a zclassic wallet, inside are 3 "t" address. One that has a 0 balance, one with 20 or so and another with hundreds of zcl. I've held these for weeks/months before the split.

I've exported the wallet.dat, even trying to select the specific t address, however it seems to just export the whole thing. However it's not the whole thing, when I import it in the new Eleos I only get the t address equivalent of the zero balance address! of the 3 why does it pick the one with no balance! arg!

Been reading and trying to get this to work for hours with no luck Sad Eleos seems to only take a wallet.dat, can I somehow just import my private key from ZClassic, I can get that with a quick show private key.

any help would be greatly appreciated....
accar0n

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:47:06 PM

Can anyone point me in the right direction please... Can't get eleos to load ZEN coins

I have a zclassic wallet, inside are 3 "t" address. One that has a 0 balance, one with 20 or so and another with hundreds of zcl. I've held these for weeks/months before the split.

I've exported the wallet.dat, even trying to select the specific t address, however it seems to just export the whole thing. However it's not the whole thing, when I import it in the new Eleos I only get the t address equivalent of the zero balance address! of the 3 why does it pick the one with no balance! arg!

Been reading and trying to get this to work for hours with no luck Sad Eleos seems to only take a wallet.dat, can I somehow just import my private key from ZClassic, I can get that with a quick show private key.

any help would be greatly appreciated....

I imported my private key from zclassic into the official zencash wallet and it work perfectly but i was on linux (ubuntu)  ... i guess you want a solutions for windows ? official wallet for windows coming in 1-2 semaines they said then it'll be easier to import your private key
Zencash (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 29

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 07:47:06 PM

Announcement on ZenCash slack:

We are continuing to make progress toward implementing the Secure Node Tracking and Payment System which will do the Challenge and Response for secure nodes, as well as the Tracking and Payment. As part of this, we are also building a full feature Block Explorer and Secure Node Reporting System.

We have good developers in the ZenCash community, and in order to provide an opportunity for our community developers to help create the Secure Node Tracking and Payment System the ZenCash team has contracted for software development project management.

Allan Dumaine is an experienced developer and project manager, is a member of the ZenCash community, and is eager to assist in getting the system working. The ZenCash team has contracted with Allan to do the project management for the Secure Node Tracking and Payment System.

One of the first things he is going to do is refine and improve the specifications for the Secure Node Tracking and Payment System that are written at the forum post. After the specifications are written, Allen (also known as @devman) and I will solicit and review proposals from developers interested in creating the different parts of it. The software development will be paid for from the ZenCash treasury, as is the project management. Ongoing support and operation of the system will be paid for in ZenCash as well.

The preference is to work with our existing developers if they have the time and capability to get the work done quickly and effectively. We have very good developers and operations people in the community, and by organizing efforts and contracting with developers for the different systems we can get Secure Nodes up an and going relatively quickly.

In parallel with developing the Secure Node Tracking and Payment System, Team Veritas (experienced C++ cryptocurrency development team) is working with ZenCash to implement OpenSSL in the Zen node software. @devman is not working working on the project management for upgrades to the Zen node core software.

As with anything new, there is going to be a phase of learning how to work together. Please do this with an open mind and assume good intentions amongst us all as we work to implement the ZenCash plan.

https://forum.zensystem.io/t/secure-node-system-software-development-project-discussion/126

HORIZEN ►►► Unbounded By Design
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  YouTube -------- Twitter
ZenCash extended it's brand on 22nd August 2018 now is HORIZEN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Confucio

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:28:12 PM

Announcement on ZenCash slack:

We are continuing to make progress toward implementing the Secure Node Tracking and Payment System which will do the Challenge and Response for secure nodes, as well as the Tracking and Payment. As part of this, we are also building a full feature Block Explorer and Secure Node Reporting System.

We have good developers in the ZenCash community, and in order to provide an opportunity for our community developers to help create the Secure Node Tracking and Payment System the ZenCash team has contracted for software development project management.

Allan Dumaine is an experienced developer and project manager, is a member of the ZenCash community, and is eager to assist in getting the system working. The ZenCash team has contracted with Allan to do the project management for the Secure Node Tracking and Payment System.

One of the first things he is going to do is refine and improve the specifications for the Secure Node Tracking and Payment System that are written at the forum post. After the specifications are written, Allen (also known as @devman) and I will solicit and review proposals from developers interested in creating the different parts of it. The software development will be paid for from the ZenCash treasury, as is the project management. Ongoing support and operation of the system will be paid for in ZenCash as well.

The preference is to work with our existing developers if they have the time and capability to get the work done quickly and effectively. We have very good developers and operations people in the community, and by organizing efforts and contracting with developers for the different systems we can get Secure Nodes up an and going relatively quickly.

In parallel with developing the Secure Node Tracking and Payment System, Team Veritas (experienced C++ cryptocurrency development team) is working with ZenCash to implement OpenSSL in the Zen node software. @devman is not working working on the project management for upgrades to the Zen node core software.

As with anything new, there is going to be a phase of learning how to work together. Please do this with an open mind and assume good intentions amongst us all as we work to implement the ZenCash plan.

https://forum.zensystem.io/t/secure-node-system-software-development-project-discussion/126

Great update, looking forward to the Secure Nodes

ZenCash  The world's first private, distributed, and reliable platform for communications, transactions, and publishing
slack   ▄▄   ANN Thread   ▄▄   Blog   ▄▄   Telegram   ▄▄   forum   ▄▄   twitter
Strebba90

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:32:30 PM

good news guys. waiting for securenode

Why not make a roadmap? It would be useful for those who approach the project

Am I spamming? Report me!
abilger

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:36:07 PM

i missed the opportunity to get Zen with zclassic. i forgot to check the blockexplorer. i will buy some but i am not sure how much the price will fall. i am expecting it to rise to the same as zcash. time will tell...

i agree on roadmap, it is very important for the investors and makes the project more serious.
shagorbleed

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

https://twetch.com/u/42191

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 08:47:55 PM

can anyone tell me about bounty of this? Undecided
yorklab

Activity: 223
Merit: 105

Utrum OOT

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:09:26 PM

i missed the opportunity to get Zen with zclassic. i forgot to check the blockexplorer. i will buy some but i am not sure how much the price will fall. i am expecting it to rise to the same as zcash. time will tell...

i agree on roadmap, it is very important for the investors and makes the project more serious.

Impossible to call the bottom, but it has been bouncing around this same price most of the day today. A lot of accumulation over the past several weeks at much higher prices, and only 1.6 million coins in circulation so perhaps it's near a bottom now. I guess we'll know soon enough.

★   utrum   ★   Your Crypto Playbook   ★   Got an opinion? Get paid for it!   ★
●  ●  WHITE PAPER   |   EXCHANGES   |   ANN THREAD  ●  ●
TWITTER   ▬   FACEBOOK   ▬   LINKEDIN   ▬   GITHUB   ▬   YOUTUBE
cedzzz

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:54:39 AM

Impossible to call the bottom, but it has been bouncing around this same price most of the day today. A lot of accumulation over the past several weeks at much higher prices, and only 1.6 million coins in circulation so perhaps it's near a bottom now. I guess we'll know soon enough.

Agree.
[I think] Price is very low now, so I buy some more coin. Just have to wait. The project is very promising and is very young so let it time to progress Smiley
playingpoodles

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:53:23 AM

I personally believe it's around bottom now in relationship to the general altcoin market. I think there's enough development activity at present, the funding model is piling up ZenCash for development, and most downside risk priced in. As time goes on, IF dev milestones keep getting hit and hit right, there is upside risk not yet priced in. I'd be much more comfortable buying ZenCash than most other alts now, because I view the downside risk as lower (ie. we're near bottom).

The main remaining risk I see is the general risk of significant altcoin-wide declines - has happened last week or two already, I could see there may or may not be another 20% selloff in the market in general. If that happens, I don't expect ZenCash to underperform, but I do expect it to decline with everything else.

We should know if there's a more significant altcoin market correction within two to three weeks. After that, I cannot think of a glaring obvious downside risk.

Developments like nodes, wallets, IPFS et cetera are all upside risks, but probably in the weeks to months to a year timeframe.
reflexmk

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:07:00 PM

Sorry if it has been answered before, bought some Zencash and I want to keep them offline, whats the official wallet? I cant find any links. Thanks

████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
     ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█
██████     █████     █
██████     █████     █             ▄▄▄
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀     █        ███  ███
 ▀████                  ▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄
   ▀██     ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄█████▄ ███  ███ ███  ███ ████████████▄
     ▀     █████      ███▄▄██ ███  ███ ███  ███ ███ ▀███ ▀███
           ▀▀███      ███▄▄▄  ███▄ ███ ███▄████ ███  ███  ███
               ▀       ▀████▀  ▀██ ███ ▀███▀███ ███  ███  ███
                   ▀█
████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
|
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
cedzzz

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:21:01 PM

I personally believe it's around bottom now in relationship to the general altcoin market. I think there's enough development activity at present, the funding model is piling up ZenCash for development, and most downside risk priced in. As time goes on, IF dev milestones keep getting hit and hit right, there is upside risk not yet priced in. I'd be much more comfortable buying ZenCash than most other alts now, because I view the downside risk as lower (ie. we're near bottom).

The main remaining risk I see is the general risk of significant altcoin-wide declines - has happened last week or two already, I could see there may or may not be another 20% selloff in the market in general. If that happens, I don't expect ZenCash to underperform, but I do expect it to decline with everything else.

We should know if there's a more significant altcoin market correction within two to three weeks. After that, I cannot think of a glaring obvious downside risk.

Developments like nodes, wallets, IPFS et cetera are all upside risks, but probably in the weeks to months to a year timeframe.

You said everything Wink
yorklab

Utrum OOT

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:21:39 PM

Sorry if it has been answered before, bought some Zencash and I want to keep them offline, whats the official wallet? I cant find any links. Thanks

I got this link from their website:

https://github.com/ZencashOfficial/eleos

rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 01:18:26 PM

Exactly!

Nothing more to add! Smiley

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
yorklab

Utrum OOT

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:33:56 PM

Exactly!

Nothing more to add! Smiley

Well, maybe one more thing.

Charles Hoskinson, a major player in the Blockchain space and current CEO of Input Output HK, (he was also CEO of Ethereum!), is a backer of ZenCash.
https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/871776076271374340
https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/867108283693314050

He has been helping ZenCash with issues created when the previous developer left and is currently negotiating to contribute, possible in a more official capacity.
I think ZEN will do fine either way, but if it’s announced that Hoskinson and his team will become more involved in the development, that could really boost the confidence people have in ZenCash.

In any case it’s good to see someone with that kind of credibility helping out a new company just getting started.

Confucio

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:09:55 PM

https://blog.zensystem.io/zen-foundation-and-team-updates/

While things have seemed relatively quiet for the last couple weeks, we’ve been working hard in the background structuring the organization and reorganizing the team. What we have now is much stronger than what we had when we launched about a month ago, and what we have in the pipeline is even more exciting.
Zen Blockchain Foundation

Our goal is to decentralize sooner rather than later, and part of that is creating a community organization that’s above any individual. Meet the Zen Blockchain Foundation, a Delaware-based nonprofit corporation formed last week.

The Board of Directors for the nonprofit are those we formerly launched as being part of either the Core Team or the DAO officers: yours truly (Robert Viglione), Rolf Versluis, Jane Lippencott, Steven Nerayoff, and Carlo Vicari. These are founders and those with deep experience building cryptocurrencies from the ground up.

Community funds will flow through the nonprofit so there’s a formal entity instead of individuals handling resources, and the entity will have authority to enter into contracts using those resources. Now we can actually start hiring people and paying them for their hard work.
The Zen Team is Growing

What a lot of people don’t seem to realize is that our team is stronger than ever. Yes, we lost our lead dev a few weeks ago, but now we have a much more solid technical team that includes core blockchain support from IOHK’s Team Veritas; the team is led by Prof. Roman Oliynykov, Ph.D (cryptographer, IT security researcher, and developer of the the Kalyna block cipher and the Kupyna function), and includes Dmytro Kaidalov Ph.D (cryptographer & software developer) and Andrii Nastenko, Ph.D (cryptographer & IT security expert).

Additionally, on the tech team we have our own much-beloved devs you’ve probably all interacted with in Slack: Lukáš Bureš (PhD candidate in cybernetics and all-around nice guy!), Jake Tarren (Red Team Engineer at NASA), @anarch3 (project maintainer and one of our consistent go-to guys), @cronic (infrastructure and deployment pipeline), Mike Lorey (Web dev), Gustavo Fialho (Web dev and community support), and Simran Dhillon (Web / graphic design, asset management, and front-end development).

We’re fortunate to have Rosario Pabst helping out all over the place, and she has 12+ years of software project management experience (an M.S in systems engineering and a PMP), and Allan Dumaine with decades of software PM experience who will be managing the secure node development.

Successful projects have a wide range of motivated talent, partnerships, and advisors. We couldn’t be more grateful to Charles Hoskinson, the CEO of IOHK, for supporting the project. For those of you who don’t know him, he was one of the original co-founders of Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, and Bitshares. Each of these projects have been massively successful.

The top public relations (PR) firm in the industry, Wachsman PR, is also dedicating a team to Zen to make this project a success. A lot of the work they do is in the background, but is absolutely key to framing and propagating a positive media presence.

All-in-all, there’s been tremendous progress building the team and getting ready for an exciting roadmap execution. This is all just a start and we intend to continue growing the team and building partnerships. More to come on those details, but know that we have a motivated and capable team with an awesome community!

ZenCash  The world's first private, distributed, and reliable platform for communications, transactions, and publishing
slack   ▄▄   ANN Thread   ▄▄   Blog   ▄▄   Telegram   ▄▄   forum   ▄▄   twitter
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:59:14 PM

This project look good and in the best stage of any stage in cryptos - the one where negative hype has made the coins very cheap. Long term Zencash could give a lot of satisfaction to all of us.
cedzzz

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:11:16 AM

https://blog.zensystem.io/zen-foundation-and-team-updates/

While things have seemed relatively quiet for the last couple weeks, we’ve been working hard in the background structuring the organization and reorganizing the team. What we have now is much stronger than what we had when we launched about a month ago, and what we have in the pipeline is even more exciting.
Zen Blockchain Foundation

Our goal is to decentralize sooner rather than later, and part of that is creating a community organization that’s above any individual. Meet the Zen Blockchain Foundation, a Delaware-based nonprofit corporation formed last week.

The Board of Directors for the nonprofit are those we formerly launched as being part of either the Core Team or the DAO officers: yours truly (Robert Viglione), Rolf Versluis, Jane Lippencott, Steven Nerayoff, and Carlo Vicari. These are founders and those with deep experience building cryptocurrencies from the ground up.

Community funds will flow through the nonprofit so there’s a formal entity instead of individuals handling resources, and the entity will have authority to enter into contracts using those resources. Now we can actually start hiring people and paying them for their hard work.
The Zen Team is Growing

What a lot of people don’t seem to realize is that our team is stronger than ever. Yes, we lost our lead dev a few weeks ago, but now we have a much more solid technical team that includes core blockchain support from IOHK’s Team Veritas; the team is led by Prof. Roman Oliynykov, Ph.D (cryptographer, IT security researcher, and developer of the the Kalyna block cipher and the Kupyna function), and includes Dmytro Kaidalov Ph.D (cryptographer & software developer) and Andrii Nastenko, Ph.D (cryptographer & IT security expert).

Additionally, on the tech team we have our own much-beloved devs you’ve probably all interacted with in Slack: Lukáš Bureš (PhD candidate in cybernetics and all-around nice guy!), Jake Tarren (Red Team Engineer at NASA), @anarch3 (project maintainer and one of our consistent go-to guys), @cronic (infrastructure and deployment pipeline), Mike Lorey (Web dev), Gustavo Fialho (Web dev and community support), and Simran Dhillon (Web / graphic design, asset management, and front-end development).

We’re fortunate to have Rosario Pabst helping out all over the place, and she has 12+ years of software project management experience (an M.S in systems engineering and a PMP), and Allan Dumaine with decades of software PM experience who will be managing the secure node development.

Successful projects have a wide range of motivated talent, partnerships, and advisors. We couldn’t be more grateful to Charles Hoskinson, the CEO of IOHK, for supporting the project. For those of you who don’t know him, he was one of the original co-founders of Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, and Bitshares. Each of these projects have been massively successful.

The top public relations (PR) firm in the industry, Wachsman PR, is also dedicating a team to Zen to make this project a success. A lot of the work they do is in the background, but is absolutely key to framing and propagating a positive media presence.

All-in-all, there’s been tremendous progress building the team and getting ready for an exciting roadmap execution. This is all just a start and we intend to continue growing the team and building partnerships. More to come on those details, but know that we have a motivated and capable team with an awesome community!

This is very good news. Even if we don't see a lot of updates, we know that they are working a lot in the backside. Can't wait to see what will change within few months
playingpoodles

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:23:31 AM

Up 22.63% in last 24 hours on coinmarketcap. Looks like we hit bottom. I ask myself again, is there another feasible zkSNARKs competitor to Zcash other than ZenCash? I can't think of one. Value buy.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: