Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:18:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZEN] ZENCASH: Permanent, Distributed, and Fully Anonymous cryptocurrency  (Read 243329 times)
finpunk

Activity: 98
Merit: 37

Technologies Designed to Liberate the World

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 08:19:16 PM

Mandatory software upgrade schedule for this Friday ~14:00 EDT (18::00 UTC) at block 139,200

Here's the blog post, but updates include:

• Bug fixes on P2SH multisig addresses to make them compatible with replay protection.
  • Upping the community funding to 12% of block rewards, adding the 3.5% secure node rewards to the current 8.5% pool. These funds will be held in escrow until the secure node network goes live.
  • Swapping out old community fund addresses for new ones.
  • New DNS seeders for improved network discovery.
  • Changing the requirement for community fund UTXO to first be sent to z_addresses. These funds will still all be sent through z_addresses before being spent to preserve fungibility, but requiring it in the first step limits multisig security.

Make sure to update your nodes by Friday! Here's How to Upgrade Your ZenCash Software.
Bramen

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:43:37 PM

How can I buy ZEN in Europe? Kraken only sells Zcash, but I don't think it's possible to convert it to ZEN anymore?
You can open account on Bittrex, presuming you want to sell your Zcash and buy ZEN?
Just deposit Zcash on Bittex sell it and buy ZEN : https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ZEN
Then you can download wallet https://github.com/vaklinov/zencash-swing-wallet-ui  and place your precious coins there.

I don't have Zcash.

Bittrex is US-based. Is there anything in Europe, or a service converting BTC to ZEN?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 10:02:48 PM

Mandatory software upgrade schedule for this Friday ~14:00 EDT (18::00 UTC) at block 139,200

• Bug fixes on P2SH multisig addresses to make them compatible with replay protection.
  • Upping the community funding to 12% of block rewards, adding the 3.5% secure node rewards to the current 8.5% pool. These funds will be held in escrow until the secure node network goes live.
  • Changing the requirement for community fund UTXO to first be sent to z_addresses. These funds will still all be sent through z_addresses before being spent to preserve fungibility, but requiring it in the first step limits multisig security.

Make sure to update your nodes by Friday! Here's How to Upgrade Your ZenCash Software.

https://zen.suprnova.cc is updated

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Zencash (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 29

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 10:04:05 PM

In reference to the Hard Fork upgrade @finpunk mentioned above, please upgrade the your ZenCash wallet to the new version Zen 2.0.9-4 available at https://github.com/ZencashOfficial/zen before Friday this week at 11 am Pacific time.

New binaries are being compiled and packaged with new versions of the ZenCash Swing Wallet and Eleos wallet and will be available soon.

HORIZEN ►►► Unbounded By Design
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  YouTube -------- Twitter
ZenCash extended it's brand on 22nd August 2018 now is HORIZEN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yorklab

Activity: 223
Merit: 105

Utrum OOT

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:36:34 PM

I hope ZEN prices recovers quickly, been declining for too long !

I bought at higher prices than it currently sits and was hoping the price would go up also. But the more I researched this company, the more I like it and it's possibilities. So then I was hoping the price would stay down so I could buy more, and that's what I've been doing. They've only been around for 6 weeks and already making updates. It's still early, and with this correction possibly over it could do very well with new developments.

★   utrum   ★   Your Crypto Playbook   ★   Got an opinion? Get paid for it!   ★
●  ●  WHITE PAPER   |   EXCHANGES   |   ANN THREAD  ●  ●
TWITTER   ▬   FACEBOOK   ▬   LINKEDIN   ▬   GITHUB   ▬   YOUTUBE
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:19:39 AM

Of course all hope ZEN prices will start to improve and increase so it can compete with some other big coin in the crypto market.
But if you look at the potential of ZEN has a very good opportunity, either for investment or trading.
eXpl0sive

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

waiting to explode

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:25:27 AM

How can I buy ZEN in Europe? Kraken only sells Zcash, but I don't think it's possible to convert it to ZEN anymore?
You can open account on Bittrex, presuming you want to sell your Zcash and buy ZEN?
Just deposit Zcash on Bittex sell it and buy ZEN : https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ZEN
Then you can download wallet https://github.com/vaklinov/zencash-swing-wallet-ui  and place your precious coins there.

I don't have Zcash.

Bittrex is US-based. Is there anything in Europe, or a service converting BTC to ZEN?

What's wrong with a US-based exchange? They don't need you to be verified unless you're dealing with fiat or a BIG amount of crypto. Just open a free account and exchange BTC for ZEN.

If not, I can help you with that. I have account on Bittrex. I will do it for free; however if you need to hire an escrow, you need to pay the escrow fees.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
davinchee

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:12:36 AM

Hi all
I store all my zencash in bittrex. Should i worry about 21 july ?

P.S. Sorry for my english.
eXpl0sive

waiting to explode

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:22:51 AM

Hi all

21st July (or 1st Aug, whatever) affects Bitcoin, not altcoins. So you don't need to worry about ZEN balance. But don't keep Bitcoin on exchanges.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
duffann

Activity: 178
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:46:59 AM

Hello,

I have a about the 21st july and hard fork.. ( I am a newbie so please do not attack me Smiley )

I am using swing wallet  and I have some eth , I will convert them to btc and then convert it to Zen via bittrex . Is there any problem to do this with current swing wallet as somethings will change on 21 
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:00:32 AM

Am a little bit skeptical here, Please what is the difference between zchash and zencash? I have some few zcash on bittrex and I need to know if it necessary for me to convert/sell it fo zencash
eXpl0sive

waiting to explode

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:48:53 AM

Am a little bit skeptical here, Please what is the difference between zchash and zencash? I have some few zcash on bittrex and I need to know if it necessary for me to convert/sell it fo zencash

No, they're two different coins.

ZEC (ZCash) --> Forked to ZCL (ZClassic) --> Forked to ZEN (ZENcash)

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tehtarik

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:24:48 AM

Hi all

21st July (or 1st Aug, whatever) affects Bitcoin, not altcoins. So you don't need to worry about ZEN balance. But don't keep Bitcoin on exchanges.

I think he mean zencash hard fork on 21st July.
eXpl0sive

waiting to explode

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:35:40 AM

Hi all

I think he mean zencash hard fork on 21st July.

oops, my mistake. These days I think about BTC whenever I hear "soft fork" or "hard fork" Tongue

In that case, only dev or someone from Bittrex should answer that. But to be on the safe side, I would suggest downloading the latest desktop wallet and transferring the coins to it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:43:14 AM

Hi all

no don't worry about the august 1 chain split and july 21 activation of segwit2x, it only affects bitcoin not on ZEN or any cryptocurrencies. so it is safe to deposit your ZEN at bittrex Smiley
Then you can download wallet https://github.com/vaklinov/zencash-swing-wallet-ui  and place your precious coins there.

I don't have Zcash.

Just open an account on bittrex i think the is no verification required when it comes depositing bitcoins i have an account there but my country of residence is in Philippines. the verification is required for cashing out fiat.

buta

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:04:06 AM

Sorry, but doesn't look very promising

Tell us why ?
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:33:32 AM

Sorry, but doesn't look very promising
You probably know everything about this project, or you just trying to get more activity through spamming so you can join in an campaign? When you claim something you should present some valid references, this way your post is worthless.

You can rent this space
Confucio

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:13:10 PM

ZenCash Hard Fork info

ZenCash Hard Fork at Block 139,200 on Friday July 21th 14:00 EDT

Software updates that have been in testing since July 9th are now ready to be activated via hard fork this Friday at block 139,200 ~14:00 EDT (18:00 UTC). To recap, here’s what’s changing:

Bug fixes on P2SH multisig addresses to make them compatible with replay protection.
    Upping the community funding to 12% of block rewards, adding the 3.5% secure node rewards to the current 8.5% pool. These funds will be held in escrow until the secure node network goes live.
    Swapping out old community fund addresses for new ones.
    New DNS seeders for improved network discovery.
    Changing the requirement for community fund UTXO to first be sent to z_addresses. These funds will still all be sent through z_addresses before being spent to preserve fungibility, but requiring it in the first step limits multisig security.

Here’s How to Upgrade Your ZenCash Software. This is a mandatory upgrade that must be done before block 139,200, which will occur around 14:00 EDT on Friday the 21st.

The ZenCash development team is working hard to continuously improve our system. Many thanks to @lpsun, @anarch3, @lukas, @cronic, and @smrtz getting this ready and for all the hard work in #developers testing!

ZenCash  The world's first private, distributed, and reliable platform for communications, transactions, and publishing
slack   ▄▄   ANN Thread   ▄▄   Blog   ▄▄   Telegram   ▄▄   forum   ▄▄   twitter
Confucio

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:03:59 PM

Quick update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ0jo7_Aeaw&feature=youtu.be

ZenCash  The world's first private, distributed, and reliable platform for communications, transactions, and publishing
slack   ▄▄   ANN Thread   ▄▄   Blog   ▄▄   Telegram   ▄▄   forum   ▄▄   twitter
buta

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:20:02 PM

Looks nice, they work hard Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: