Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:29:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time?  (Read 82240 times)
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:28:59 AM

I think that's one of the reasons people keep bitcoins in the future. Since bitcoin is dominating the crytpo market and signs show that it will continue to rule the cryptocurrency for the next 5 years, holding bitcoin will give you a good amount of money after a long period because the price of bitcoin always goes up.
Bitcoins are not going to rule only for next five years, but forever. I don’t think so there is any crypto currency that has potential of ruling crypto kingdom the way bitcoins is doing. Bitcoins are the oldest digital currency and I strongly believe in their potential of making us rich in few years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:37:38 AM

I think that's one of the reasons people keep bitcoins in the future. Since bitcoin is dominating the crytpo market and signs show that it will continue to rule the cryptocurrency for the next 5 years, holding bitcoin will give you a good amount of money after a long period because the price of bitcoin always goes up.
Bitcoins are not going to rule only for next five years, but forever. I don’t think so there is any crypto currency that has potential of ruling crypto kingdom the way bitcoins is doing. Bitcoins are the oldest digital currency and I strongly believe in their potential of making us rich in few years.
yes i agree .looking forward to the next rising of bitcoin price .i considered that bitcoin price  is really amazing that is why bitcoin today is great it is a source of income so then i agree that holding it through saving is  profitable in the next coming few years to come.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:01:47 AM

Yes agree, the mistake of many people is to sell bitcoin because it already get a little profit, but if they want to be patient of course they will get bigger profit, keep bitcoin at least a year and we will get profit at least 100%.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:41:52 PM

Look at the timeline of bitcoins price, there is a great jump in just a short period and this is still happening. We all witnessed how bitcoin built the reputation of digital currency, the growing use of bitcoins and altcoins affects the price and value of every digital currency and in bitcoin, there is a positive change, an increase in price which we all don't know when it will stop. Maybe until all people in the world is using bitcoin but it is very far from happening.

Yes it is true.  Its price grow rapidly.  It goes up like 700% since last year and I was really sad that Idid not save bitcoin.  I use bitcoin to finance my daily life but not thinking of saving for the future.  It is just this time that I was able to think about it after realizing that it can help me become rich if I will save some of it.
I have not heard of anything that can gain value at such a high speed as bitcoins do. Just, holding on bitcoins can return huge profits. It is because of this currency that many people are able to improve their life standards and save for their futures. For all those who didn't trust it, I can only show my sympathy.
People these days keep their bitcoin in their wallet because they believe that the price of bitcoin will get higher. They wait for that time because they believe that it will be the right time to convert their bitcoin into fiat money. Some people who are also members of this forum and they are the ones who told me about that.

I've used to store bitcoins in my wallet but I don't know in the future if the price of bitcoin will raise high as we expected. But as I've observed its price was drop. I've monitor it by one week but it continuously dropping. So our reason why we store our bitcoins in our wallet is for the purpose of trading it in a high price when it was raise. But the thing is we can't tell when is the exact time that its price will reach the highest amount.

Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:51:09 PM

Yes agree, the mistake of many people is to sell bitcoin because it already get a little profit, but if they want to be patient of course they will get bigger profit, keep bitcoin at least a year and we will get profit at least 100%.
Patience is the key when investing in bitcoin. It doesn't mean that if the price rise up it will be the last good price of bitcoin because there will always be a price higher than what you've thought is the best. Although when you really need some money you should convert it but don't convert it all always have some left.
SHANTA

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:24:57 PM

On the off chance that you figure out how to spare bitcoins for quite a while then it will help you in positive way and will give you best profits for your interests in future so I am not spending my coins at a minute as I am certain that it will hold significantly higher incentive in future.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1520

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:37:20 PM

Well, most of us expect that the longer you hold your investment, the higher the returns. However, I don’t see myself holding all the investment, without selling any amount, if I get exponential returns. I don’t think most early adopters have done so, either.

Let’s say that you bought 1.000 BTC in June 2012, when price was 5$, so you spent 5.000$. In November 2013, the price reached an ATH at 1127$.
Would you have hold all your investment? You would have had more than a million $. I wouldn’t have been able to hold so much, but I think the wise decision here is to cash in small parts of your investment but always stay invested.

davids

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:34:20 PM

they realize that storing bitcoin for a long time will make a profit and at the same time they also use it as a savings. well if you will look back at the value of bitcoin from way back and compared its value now, It has a huge increase in value.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:08:19 PM

Bitcoin has a great benefit from having for long term. Many early traders and investors has make great profit from Bitcoin and we can make the same thing in we invest now and sell in years to come.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:36:05 PM

Yes, I also think in the same way. Without any job and hurdles and facing obstacles and the rude behavior of your boss, it is much better to buy bitcoin and hold them in your blockchain wallet and earn money. As we all know that in 2009 the price of one bitcoin was just a few dollars and now in 2017 the price of one bitcoin is about 4600 dollars. Now you can imagine the benefit for holding bitcoin for a long time.
Just buying bitcoins and holding them for a long time won't be helping you to survive. You will still need a stable source of income to pay your daily bills. The profits you will be getting from bitcoin will not be stable and there might be a day where price of bitcoin has crashed a lot and will take time to recover. How will you be paying your bills then?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:28:24 PM

Bitcoin has a great benefit from having for long term. Many early traders and investors has make great profit from Bitcoin and we can make the same thing in we invest now and sell in years to come.
That's true and with this they earn a lot of profit if they save there bitcoin and sell it 1 year up. For me to make sure that I have an income my earned bitcoin was divided in some needs. Like using the other business, convert the other to fiat for financial needs and daily needs, the rest was saved to bitcoin to make an extra income cause of volatile price.

We need to be smart in our money, we know that bitcoin gives a good benefits to us but we don't need to out all our money to avoid blaming ourself in the end.

Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:43:23 PM

why people keep bitcoin in their wallets for a long time maybe with the reason if they put it in the wallet it will be safer and for the time matter maybe if we save it for a long time it will be a savings for the future because maybe bitcoin price for some years the fore will soar well. although for now the bitcoin price is falling. but we believe someday it will rise again.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:05:36 AM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

The benefit of saving  bitcoin for a long time, he/she is a rich person now. We know that the exchange of currency is bigger and bigger than before their will a million of money they save and that's good because they can buy what they want and they can also build a now business in their country. 

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:24:26 AM

This is obvious, saving bitcoin for a long time is a very profitable long term investment. So if you can afford to buy bitcoin now as much as you can, then do it if you believe in bitcoin and I'm also sure bitcoin prices will continue to rise even higher.

Yes that's right bitcoin will rise with limitless situation and unstoppable, so the benefit is always better opportunity for everybody. Long time saving is an investment, but sadly to those who don't have the preparations over it because they experience the goodness of saving if they immediately turn their bitcoins into cash.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:57:47 AM

Precisely bitcoins has a big benefits for a long time, Bitcoins existence has limited numbers, Due to its popularity most of the people are craving to have a piece of it, The more people wants to obtain bitcoin the faster the value will stretch up. In a long run if you hold bitcoins as early as today,  The year comes bitcoin value will increase then that's the right time to sell btc.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:07:54 AM

Yes it is true, and this is why we do not sell bitcoin if less than 2 years after we buy, the profit of bitcoin will double when we can keep for a long time that is at least 2 years.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:24:39 AM

Yes it is true, and this is why we do not sell bitcoin if less than 2 years after we buy, the profit of bitcoin will double when we can keep for a long time that is at least 2 years.
yup it does,if you holding it it will sure give you profit but its better to increase btc amount rather than just holding it for long thinking that it will double.i think investing in ico is also good ,they give good profit .
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:37:06 AM

yup it does,if you holding it it will sure give you profit but its better to increase btc amount rather than just holding it for long thinking that it will double.i think investing in ico is also good ,they give good profit .

It may even be more than double if you somehow have the patience to hold that long. Imagine holding btcs from 2015 til now. Icos are risky to say the least. With so many icos coming out right now, you would really need to be extra careful in choosing ico has a legitimate project or else you'll ve throwing away money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2800
Merit: 608

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:52:37 AM

They save bitcoin for a long time because they know that the Bicoin price will go not double, triple but 4-5x it's price of today. Just like 5 years ago many people ignore bitcoins just look what's the value of it today many people invest bitcoin past years ago and look at them now, they're now rich because they wait for the right time. The benefit of saving for a long time is the longer you hold your bitcoin the more richer you're going to be in the future.

Well let's have that history can repeat otself, it may took too long now before it increase again into 4-5x of its value now since some countries were banning it that gives too much affect on decreasing of btc.
Not some countries, only China is taking this foolish step of banning bitcoins and I don’t think so this is going to harm bitcoins and their popularity in anyway. You are quite lucky if it is really very easy for you to convert bitcoins into cash and I want more exchanges to be made everywhere in the world for cashing out bitcoins.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:36:22 AM

Is that really a question? Obviously the effect of having Bitcoin over a period of time is that the price is going to go up in your investments going to be worth more. That's the same as with other Commodities that the same with other Investments there's nothing to be asked here. You save something that gains value because it gained value.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: