Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:28:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HONEY] Honey 2.0 - Featuring PoS 3.0 - Sweet!  (Read 98300 times)
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 07:38:41 AM

new mac wallet now available ...

Honey-Qt-OSX-v1021.dmg
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drV0lTMEZPQkdKMUk

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
micdvd85

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

BAM

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:10:46 AM

Secret pool? No one told me anyway....

http://yiimp.ccminer.org/site/mining

When using this pool please use
Code:
c=honey
as the password to use your hash for only HONEY. This will support the network.

That is not true and these switching pools are to blame for the instability IMO. There is not enough dedicated hashrate. And these two pools point their blake2s hashes at honey when the diff is low, pump up the diff, then it stops being profitable, they start mining others (neva, verge, taj, netko...) making the honey chain stall.

the c=honey only means you will get payed in honey, it does not mean your hashes will go towards the honey chain.

Since I learned this I stopped mining Nevacoin at yiimp and zpool, only use dedicated pools or solo if you want to support the network.

Honey needs a dedicated pool.

That is not true about yiimp anymore. What you described is completely what happens at Zpool. Epsylon3 made some changes so you direct mine the coin you want, only once in a while does your hash bleed into another coin since they are on the same port. So yiimp can help support the network.

I was mining NEVA on yiimp yesterday. I had only a NEVA address in my .bat and I had c=NEVA in the options. However for some reason I earned a honey reward, no idea what they are going to do with that reward since it cannot be sent to a NEVA address. But this obviously means that not 100% of my hashes are going to the coin I want and I do not like that. So the only way I am currently mining NEVA is solo, the only way I mine NETKO is on suprnova.cc and honey I also only solo now. That's all I have to say about that.
Lercker

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:45:58 PM

Code:
c=honey

That is not true and these switching pools are to blame for the instability IMO. There is not enough dedicated hashrate. And these two pools point their blake2s hashes at honey when the diff is low, pump up the diff, then it stops being profitable, they start mining others (neva, verge, taj, netko...) making the honey chain stall.

the c=honey only means you will get payed in honey, it does not mean your hashes will go towards the honey chain.

Since I learned this I stopped mining Nevacoin at yiimp and zpool, only use dedicated pools or solo if you want to support the network.

That is not true about yiimp anymore. What you described is completely what happens at Zpool. Epsylon3 made some changes so you direct mine the coin you want, only once in a while does your hash bleed into another coin since they are on the same port. So yiimp can help support the network.

I was mining NEVA on yiimp yesterday. I had only a NEVA address in my .bat and I had c=NEVA in the options. However for some reason I earned a honey reward, no idea what they are going to do with that reward since it cannot be sent to a NEVA address. But this obviously means that not 100% of my hashes are going to the coin I want and I do not like that. So the only way I am currently mining NEVA is solo, the only way I mine NETKO is on suprnova.cc and honey I also only solo now. That's all I have to say about that.

That is what I meant about your hash bleeds into another coin, you occasionally will mine another coin on the same port. Pool will convert coin into your payout coin.
Flunder707

Activity: 455

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:26:54 AM

Code:
c=honey

Couldn't be more right, as a miner I can confirm this.  We need a dedicated pool.
syarifbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:09:56 AM

Still out of syncrhone  Huh how to fix it

cryptostiltskin (OP)

Activity: 311

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:12:58 PM

We are on a very long block. Once it is found, your wallet will sync.
cryptostiltskin (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:04:24 PM

We are passed the long block. Your wallet will sync now.
Flunder707

Activity: 455

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:04:28 AM

Thought I might just update the thread with some sweet news.  Looks like we're being added to Poswallet.

HONEY   Honey   2017-03-11 08:44:55   Adding Coin   1000/1000   
krile

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:55:31 AM

You can use https://aikapool.com/ for dedicated NEVA mining.

Maybe aikapool would add Honey too? Anyone tried contacting aikapool for honey?

micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:06:47 PM

Awesome, I will have to take a trip over to that pool later then. I am hitting a new coin right now with everything I've got but once I'm done I'll switch some hashes back over there.

I don't know if anyone from the HONEY team has talked to them.
cryptostiltskin (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:09:42 PM

I emailed aikapool, but no reply... :|

Also, another long block. I'm thinking of moving the soft fork up to block 21300 or so....

Seems like coin-miners pool is down, or is having some issues.
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:47:58 PM

Also, another long block. I'm thinking of moving the soft fork up to block 21300 or so....

I think just their website is having issues. I am still able to mine on them and they are still sending out payments. What about talking to ocminer to see if HONEY can get a suprnova.cc pool??
cryptostiltskin (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:02:06 PM

OK... sorry everyone for any inconveniences.

The pools are showing a diff of 133k while the actual diff is more like 44k.

Please try solo if you have the hash.
cryptostiltskin (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:31:15 PM

BOUNTY ON BLOCK 21154

50 HONEY to any solo miner who finds it !!!

PM me when you find it... I'll be waiting
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 08:59:32 PM

BOUNTY ON BLOCK 21154

50 HONEY to any solo miner who finds it !!!

PM me when you find it... I'll be waiting

Wow! That's a lot of honey. Makes me want to mine too. Wink

Good luck miners!

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 09:37:52 PM

I think just their website is having issues. I am still able to mine on them and they are still sending out payments. What about talking to ocminer to see if HONEY can get a suprnova.cc pool??

Hello

Yes , today i got some issue with the domain but now the problems is fixed

DOPECOINRULES

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

DopeCoin Is Here Join the Revolution!

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:47:25 AM

Good luck Honey  Grin sweet......im in :Hm4wz8k1CuCcsJgTXwLuoKk4Aup5srdNSX

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR MARK
cryptostiltskin (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:59:34 PM

UPDATE

SOFT FORK IMPLEMENTED

UPDATE NOW

READ OP
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:30:48 PM

UPDATE

SOFT FORK IMPLEMENTED

UPDATE NOW

READ OP
We need some time to send out reminder PMs.

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:36:57 PM

UPDATE

SOFT FORK IMPLEMENTED

UPDATE NOW

READ OP

My wallet has been updated. Good Luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: