Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:44:06 PM

Putting everything on bitcoin is a mistake, the best investments are always the ones that are the most diverse.
We all have heard all those stories about a guy who sold everything to invest in bitcoin. We don't know the final of the story, but if he cashed out his money when bitcoin reached 20k$ he surly won. But such decision is crazy. I would never risk all of I have for such target. Maybe I am wrong and only the risk can bring the profit, but it's too much for me.
petrov trevor

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:51:54 PM

I do not think it's good to put everything in the bitcoin, you have to have liquidity in case the market crash for a while
Rouse_creationsHostel

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:19:31 PM

Hell naw! funds should be invested in many different things... Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
sickfancy

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:31:09 PM

I think it depends on what you mean by "all your money" and your financial status.

For example if you are a young still in school living with parents and your total money to invest is $1000 or lower, yeah I say go for it and put it all on bitcoin.

If you have a family to support with a job or own business, you should invest in stocks or real estate or whatever, then some in bitcoin.
Cryptolead

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:18:27 PM

I think that it depends on who you are an investor or trader.
If the investor then many have really invested their spare money in the BTC as digital gold, in the hope that it will grow for a long time and will probably not give as many X as some alts, but this is a more reliable asset, even given the correction.
And if you are a trader, then most likely you trade different currencies, but since at the moment 90% of alts are traded mostly only to BTC (except for ETH and USDT of course). That all the same it is necessary to have a reserve of a deposit in BTC to make trading operations.
siguria

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:45:37 PM

If I were you I would split my investment into crypto markets and gold, to balance the risk.
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:56:34 AM

I do not think it's good to put everything in the bitcoin, you have to have liquidity in case the market crash for a while
Placing all the money into bitcoin on any given day is not a good or safe option, invest only some amount of your total money into bitcoin, as nobody can guess the prize of bitcoin as it is volatile.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:34:13 AM

As of now, i am planning to convert my fiat money into bitcoin because i witnessed the huge run for the price of bitcoin and it is extremely amazing and i think that this year will have another run for bitcoin so investing in bitcoin and converting my fiat money into bitcoin will be a good choice and investment for me and i really wanted it for long term.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

Placing all the money into bitcoin on any given day is not a good or safe option, invest only some amount of your total money into bitcoin, as nobody can guess the prize of bitcoin as it is volatile.

I definitely agree. I support bitcoin but I think that it would be best to keep and invest some for another investment to be sure. As for me, I invest a lot in bitcoin because I know that I will earn more from it especially this year. Yes I don't invest all I have but I invest a lot from what I have.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:26:47 PM

No. although I love Bitcoin and I have gotten from it, I wont put all my money into it. It is too risky. the first investment lesson is that dont put all the eggs in one basket
Bitcoin growth last year was very successful but its still risky to put all our money in bitcoin alone, there are plenty of promising altcoins out there that we can choose from and invest in it too. Our portfolio should be 50% bitcoin and the rest is spread with at least 5 altcoins that will also give big profit in the future.
HV3S

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:06:50 PM

No I did not. For me, it is not smart to put all of your funds in bitcoin because we do not know what might happen in the future. I know that investing in bitcoin is a very good advantage but I am just being wise to think that in case something happened, I would still have some money left in me. The current price of bitcoin is really tempting for us to invest everything we had but consider the fact that bitcoin is still unstable. maybe 40% in bitcoin and the rest of it i allocate to altcoin
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:02:22 PM

Agree, additionally the price is volatile that result of losing income/profit. Imagine if you put all your money in bitcoin how about your budget for your needs especially in the time you encounter unexpected expenses? I'm sure you have no choice to trade even the price is low.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:36:41 PM

No. although I love Bitcoin and I have gotten from it, I wont put all my money into it. It is too risky. the first investment lesson is that dont put all the eggs in one basket
Bitcoin growth last year was very successful but its still risky to put all our money in bitcoin alone, there are plenty of promising altcoins out there that we can choose from and invest in it too. Our portfolio should be 50% bitcoin and the rest is spread with at least 5 altcoins that will also give big profit in the future.
Definitely, you should not put your investment in one basket because there is no assurance of success, you have to know the risk
and only invest what you can afford so no matter what happen you can still go on with your life since you have a safe amount as your savings.
Bitcoin is the most dominant in the crypto but you cannot be sure  it will remain forever, so altcoins is a good choice to diversify.

STUDENTCOIN