Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:04:05 PM

i think its too risky to place all our funds into bitcoin although we know that bitcoin will be increase drastically but for me, i think its good if i can split my funds for bitcoin and for daily needs. because i still have to buy something in my real life and in here, i only can use fiat than using bitcoin so i don't want to do this.

It all depends on our belief on bitcoin, even I've read the article, someone selling her house only to invest in bitcoin.
bitcoin it's a long term, we could see bitcoin history from year to year and prices continue to rise. I believe in bitcoin and I put 90% of my funds in bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:22:39 PM

I believe about future of bitcoin, so i dare to take all funds for bitcoin. And from bitcoin, i can still make money. There are many ways and opportunities that we can use to make bitcoin as a new source of income. And in fact, bitcoin values exploded above $4K. A value that is considered fantasy, but has become reality.

Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:07:30 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Yeah investing is risky but I think if you invest your money to the bitcoin for sure you can have a big profit. You can become a millionaire  if you place all of your funds to the bitcoin.
Its totally a very risky, you don't need to go all in with bitcoins just to become a millionaire. You can spread out all of your money not all in bitcoins. Thus, it is not good to invest all in one basket.
That is the idea. Bitcoins are best to trade but it is naturally understood not to put all eggs in one basket. And yes you don’t have to put all at once, just invest a little in bitcoin for first time, gets profit. Invest more and get profit and invest more and more and you will be having you amount doubled and tripled and so on. Good luck often seemed to be there for investors in bitcoins so far.
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:11:36 PM

Personally i did.. But not in bitcoin, just distributed a half in bitcoin and the another half in Ethereum and Waves, those are the only altcoins that i trust in this moment, and the only ones who i can believe they can reach a x3 in a near future.
But yes, i think bitcoin is a good investment and is worth it.

Exactly, bitcoin is worth investment so far. Risk is an important factor for a trader in investment and bitcoin have risk too. But as said you must not put all investments in one business and if bad luck for you couldn’t handle that loss. So better is to put your maximum investment in bitcoin as it is safer than others and yes invest in other crypto currencies too for your own safety.
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:29:53 AM

Placing all your money in bitcoin is very risky. If it goes high that is favorable to you and if goes down thats not good. Just like me i do only have percentage of my earnings that goes to bitcoin funds and put the other on other investments.

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:23:18 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

It is risky to put all your money in bitcoin alone. You may have considered putting it all because of the significant increase in value for just a short amount of time compared to investing it in another business or put it in your bank as time deposit or savings but then it is too risky because we don't know what will happen in the future. Someone may be able to access your wallet and then you will end up losing it all. Instead of gaining value then you will have no money left that may be for your retirement or for other purposes. There is a little chance of it happening but its better to be secure than regret later.

You can invest maybe half of your money in bitcoin and the other half maybe in other coin or other field not totally related to cryptocurrency. Diversifying is a must to reduce the risks of your money being gone and you can have multiple sources of income which can serve as back up in case there is one that would not be earning in the future.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:48:45 AM

I think it is a risk but I can't fault you for doint ig. However if it wetre me i would be putting a certain portion of my money only and not all of it. I would be investing a majority but i would also be saving something for myself in case of emergencies or for cases where it might not work out.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:52:27 AM

I divided my investment in several altcoins and only a small portion in bitcoin. This is my strategy for me in case each of them skyrocket to 100x its price and it's going to be a win-win situation for me.
By the way, it is good to have diversified portfolio but not fair to invest small amount into bitcoins. Bitcoins are worth large investments. The risk of being in loss with bitcoin is very little if we don’t trade them casually. Next time, invest the largest portion into bitcoins to enjoy grand profit.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:54:54 AM

I'm one of those that will tell you that for at least another five years you were going to get a study rise out of Bitcoin. That is based on the history of the coin and the direction that it's going. I have 100% confidence and getting at least another two years of upward price movement with Bitcoin. That being said, I would not ever put 100% of my Assets in anything. That is the end-all and be-all of your financial life.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:18:00 PM

I'm one of those that will tell you that for at least another five years you were going to get a study rise out of Bitcoin. That is based on the history of the coin and the direction that it's going. I have 100% confidence and getting at least another two years of upward price movement with Bitcoin. That being said, I would not ever put 100% of my Assets in anything. That is the end-all and be-all of your financial life.

Right. I also agree with you about how bright btc's future would be though that's not a logical reason to put evrything there. Diversifying your assets is still the best way to do it even if some aren't placed in huge profit earners like bitcoin. We still can't be sure although all ways point to a bright btc future

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:09:06 PM

Right. I also agree with you about how bright btc's future would be though that's not a logical reason to put evrything there. Diversifying your assets is still the best way to do it even if some aren't placed in huge profit earners like bitcoin. We still can't be sure although all ways point to a bright btc future

Going all in on one investment might be the worst thing that you would do in your life. What's lucrative now might not be lucrative in the future. You can have this "clear" vision of an investment's future but still be wrong in the future. You don't know what is coming and you should keep that on your mind. Things change, especially bitcoin is in the field of technology. It can become obsolete at some point, maybe sooner than expected. We might not be able to think about what will replace it but it will definitely be replaced just like how all the coins in the past were replaced by a different coin and leave the old coins both obsolete and have zero value.

altgamerf4

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:26:42 PM

No, allocating all of its funds in bitcoin, despite its good growth prospects, is too risky. For profitable investments, you need to spread all your funds into different cells.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:07:31 PM

I regret where i exchange all my bitcoin into fiat and save them from my bank account i always do this because im afraid that bitcoin will decrease since i wanted to have a full guaranteed of earning that is why but sometimes half of my money i invested it into bitcoin when the price is low or when the price goes down because that the best opportunity to have stocks and sometimes i always do trade it into altcoins.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:20:06 PM

Bitcoin is a very good investment but it's also not inherently stable.  You never really know where it's going to go, or what opportunities are going to appear to you.  My advice to anyone is not to put all your eggs in one basket out of FOMO, because for all we know it goes wrong and you lose all your money, then you have nowhere to go.
Yeas that true, bitcoin its just an investment but of course a kind of assets too that can be considered as well. So, putting all funds is not advisable for now, it is better for now to do bitcoin as part time job or side line income something like that.
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:40:53 PM

The First rule in trading or investing never invest on ONE Market only. It's indeed that Bitcoin is a good investment, but to put all your money in it is not advisable. First is stocks are volatile especially in the case of Bitcoin, We don't know what will happen today, tomorrow and to the future of this industry. There are cases occur that a player suddenly exits the market knowing that they're growing and have an upward trend for the last 3-6 months. That case could happen to Bitcoin, can you anticipate that event? NO!. What can we do about it? NOTHING. Can you afford to lose all your money? It's too risky to invest in just one market alone, and I think that's the very uneducated decision you could make.

dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:26:40 PM

Bitcoin is a very good investment but it's also not inherently stable.  You never really know where it's going to go, or what opportunities are going to appear to you.  My advice to anyone is not to put all your eggs in one basket out of FOMO, because for all we know it goes wrong and you lose all your money, then you have nowhere to go.
Yeas that true, bitcoin its just an investment but of course a kind of assets too that can be considered as well. So, putting all funds is not advisable for now, it is better for now to do bitcoin as part time job or side line income something like that.

Bitcoin is actually not the only one which can give you further huge profits, there are other altcoins as well with huge potential. And big investors says don't put all eggs in one basket and actually its practical. So just diversify after thorough analysis.
Limbor

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:52:17 PM

Bitcoin is actually not the only one which can give you further huge profits, there are other altcoins as well with huge potential. And big investors says don't put all eggs in one basket and actually its practical. So just diversify after thorough analysis.

You are right, but not always. Yes, there is a general rule that says that you can not invest all your funds in one project. It is right. But you always need to assess the situation. I posted a part of the capital in bitcoin several months ago, and part of it in alternative coins. And I lost part of the capital that was invested in alternative coins. If I invested everything in bitcoin, I would be richer than now
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:46:28 AM

No, allocating all of its funds in bitcoin, despite its good growth prospects, is too risky. For profitable investments, you need to spread all your funds into different cells.
Investing all funds in any single coin is not prudency rather investing maximum portion of savings into bitcoins is my choice with little investments into other altcoins. Bitcoins are worth large investments and I don’t think so I am going to lose anything in the long run.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:12:51 AM

Yes, bitcoin is really a good choice to invest your money but like the people who are expert in bitcoin told me that never put all your eggs in the basket or just invest what you can afford to lose.
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:54:53 AM

you're looking very new to trading and you don't even know the logic of it. it is very common term trading that never put all your eggs in one basket it is always dangerous. through bitcoin has a great future but altcoin like "IOTA" , "ripple" , and etherium they are showing great potential and i think they will be very help in future.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: