Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:46:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:30:23 AM

I do not think it's a bad idea to put everything you have on bitcoin, but I'm not suggesting it, because there may be other needs that you need someday. If you're sure, maybe the most in investing in bitcoin is 80% of what you have.

It's not a bad idea but you need to put everything when the price of bitcoin is quite at lower price. This is a type of investment so there's nothing bad if you want to full blast your money in bitcoin. One day you'll earn that with this decision, just don't regret when you are able to do this thing because the price was moving quickly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:08:18 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Its a very bad idea, just start with small investment because your'e only starting. I suggest you buy alt coins because its safer and its cheaper for beginners and do not be on rush. Try to search everything first about cryptocurrency and try to look at the charts because there's different coins out there or try to join signature campaigns first then the coins that your'e going to earn, Use it to start.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:16:31 PM

I do not think it's a bad idea to put everything you have on bitcoin, but I'm not suggesting it, because there may be other needs that you need someday. If you're sure, maybe the most in investing in bitcoin is 80% of what you have.
Likewise, it is better to put majority of investment in bitcoins if you want an excellent profit but still it is not recommended to make all investment in one business. Bitcoins are volatile and majority cases an give you a huge buzz in profit but you must keep some amount for yourself and yes invest likely to 80% in bitcoins if you decided only to invest so.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:56:40 PM

Likewise, it is better to put majority of investment in bitcoins if you want an excellent profit but still it is not recommended to make all investment in one business. Bitcoins are volatile and majority cases an give you a huge buzz in profit but you must keep some amount for yourself and yes invest likely to 80% in bitcoins if you decided only to invest so.

If you are putting all your money in an single investment then you are taking a big risk with your money and bitcoin is still unpredictable and no one knows where it will go in future so its better to invest only a part of money in it and rest in some other investment products from where we can earn certain amount of profit as depending only on bitcoin would a be a huge risk and a big mistake too.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:21:14 PM

If you are putting all your money in an single investment then you are taking a big risk with your money and bitcoin is still unpredictable and no one knows where it will go in future so its better to invest only a part of money in it and rest in some other investment products from where we can earn certain amount of profit as depending only on bitcoin would a be a huge risk and a big mistake too.
yes there is too much risk while investing a lot of money in one business. to me I personally try to put my moneey I different places and therefore I have invested some amount of money in bitcoin, I also have invested some in trding altcoin while the rest has been invested in day business from where I a lso get some profit.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:26:05 PM

i also think so that bitcoin is one of the safest investment. and that is the reason that i have put more than 80% assets in bitcoin and still trying to invest more. because i am sure that my investment is too much safe there in bitcoin as compare to anywhere else. i will suggest to invest as more money in bitcoin as one can.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:06:45 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Its a very bad idea, just start with small investment because your'e only starting. I suggest you buy alt coins because its safer and its cheaper for beginners and do not be on rush. Try to search everything first about cryptocurrency and try to look at the charts because there's different coins out there or try to join signature campaigns first then the coins that your'e going to earn, Use it to start.
It is not yet a bad idea what matters most is that you have your own investment maybe do not put all of your coins in bitcoin you may also try to put it im alt coins. Much better if you buy alt coins because it is cheaper than bitcoin still when it pumps you will get the exact profit or the money that you expect.

Y U MAD AT ME
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:11:00 PM

Yeah investing is risky but I think if you invest your money to the bitcoin for sure you can have a big profit. You can become a millionaire  if you place all of your funds to the bitcoin.
lady Royal

Activity: 720

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 11:11:50 PM

I am not mad that I will put all the money in Bitcoins, Bitcoins price is always increasing or decreasing so better I keep my money off the bitcoins.
If you are thinking that you will save your money by converting your money into Bitcoins then you are wrong. Why don't you try Bank instead of Bitcoins?
It is totally risky, Instead by gold? some property? some shares?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:32:34 AM

Yeah investing is risky but I think if you invest your money to the bitcoin for sure you can have a big profit. You can become a millionaire  if you place all of your funds to the bitcoin.
Its totally a very risky, you don't need to go all in with bitcoins just to become a millionaire. You can spread out all of your money not all in bitcoins. Thus, it is not good to invest all in one basket.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:31:58 AM

I don't put my money in just one investment we never know how it will goes. We might loose if we will just invest in bitcoin or maybe we could earn but for security you should invest in different kinds of ventures don't put them all in one investment.

949miner

Activity: 448

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:38:30 AM

Personally i did.. But not in bitcoin, just distributed a half in bitcoin and the another half in Ethereum and Waves, those are the only altcoins that i trust in this moment, and the only ones who i can believe they can reach a x3 in a near future.
But yes, i think bitcoin is a good investment and is worth it.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:44:43 AM

Funny indeed but if OP just did it for sure he's a millionaire by now as we seen how bitcoin investment turned into a successful system many people who learn about this industry have their own successful stories and its always depend on how people believes about the platform of investment system they will support.
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:04:13 AM

Personally i did.. But not in bitcoin, just distributed a half in bitcoin and the another half in Ethereum and Waves, those are the only altcoins that i trust in this moment, and the only ones who i can believe they can reach a x3 in a near future.
But yes, i think bitcoin is a good investment and is worth it.

You are right, putting all our funding into Bitcoin surely very risky, we could make
50/30/20% in other Cryptocurrency. Yes for now, Ethereum and Waves is the trusted altcoin.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:43:34 AM

I don't put my money in just one investment we never know how it will goes. We might loose if we will just invest in bitcoin or maybe we could earn but for security you should invest in different kinds of ventures don't put them all in one investment.

Yes that's true you can even join signature campaigns to earn coins. You dont really need to use your personal income to jump into bitcoin trading. There's different campaigns that's running in here where you can earn coins. Try to look at the announcement thread and your'e going to find out what are the ongoing campaigns right now.
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:23:20 AM

Yes that's true you can even join signature campaigns to earn coins. You dont really need to use your personal income to jump into bitcoin trading. There's different campaigns that's running in here where you can earn coins. Try to look at the announcement thread and your'e going to find out what are the ongoing campaigns right now.
Right joining campaigns ang having twitter account can be a great help since we can join into many campaigns ,meaning we have the chance to have some of those tokens from ICO even few tokens can goes along way when hold or trade properly.
7daystodie

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:27:11 AM

Bitcoin is a good way to invest, but I do not risk putting all my funds into one basket. I will divest my funds into different crypto-currencies in order to avoid serious losses.

traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 07:33:03 AM

i think its too risky to place all our funds into bitcoin although we know that bitcoin will be increase drastically but for me, i think its good if i can split my funds for bitcoin and for daily needs. because i still have to buy something in my real life and in here, i only can use fiat than using bitcoin so i don't want to do this.
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:52:52 PM

i think its too risky to place all our funds into bitcoin although we know that bitcoin will be increase drastically but for me, i think its good if i can split my funds for bitcoin and for daily needs. because i still have to buy something in my real life and in here, i only can use fiat than using bitcoin so i don't want to do this.
That's good to plan and ensure the saving since btc can have correction announcement anytime soon like it is in segwits or splits before aug 1. It better to put some in trading,investing and hold some as well as put some in banks.
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:40:43 PM

Its totally a very risky, you don't need to go all in with bitcoins just to become a millionaire. You can spread out all of your money not all in bitcoins. Thus, it is not good to invest all in one basket.
I think as well. Maybe it should be better if the half of the money will be in a business that is non perishable ones. Like you said it will be risky when it comes to investing. Bitcoin is not a bad idea to have a starter in a business. Needless to say, you can get higher profit out of it. Not totally becoming a millionaire with an instant snap. It takes a lot of effort to be like one but placing all the funds would be so heavy and we don't even know if there are sudden interruption of the system that's hal and half method would be a good way.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: