Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308799 times)
forexs

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:28:04 AM

I actually think we should have a poll and let the community vote on which is best solution for Solaris implementing masternodes. Then the dev can go from there and then start to implement them. I would like to see POS with masternodes as that is one reason why I got into Solaris because it had POS as well as POW. So I think a vote would be best and have it run for 2 weeks at least as it gives people enough time to vote.
excellent idea  Smiley Smiley Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:32:26 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 10:45:29 PM by SolarisDev

@Buchi-88 thanks for your help,  your bounty was paid.

I actually think we should have a poll and let the community vote on which is best solution for Solaris implementing masternodes. Then the dev can go from there and then start to implement them. I would like to see POS with masternodes as that is one reason why I got into Solaris because it had POS as well as POW. So I think a vote would be best and have it run for 2 weeks at least as it gives people enough time to vote.
excellent idea  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your support, encouragement and advice have been extremely helpful but  I do not take into account voting about that . In my experience with voting is that most the people who vote only look at their own profit , not what is good for the coin. I treat our project very serious and we do everything to achieve success . Only time will tell if I made right decision.
Now I have to find out what Cryptopia standpoint is ( I am waiting to hear back from them ). I think they can review our new source and readd Solaris with new algorithm  . We dont want to change Solaris name ,thicker, logo and paying one more time listing fee. For the  swapping we will build our "swap system".  Do not worry we will give to everyone  long time  to perform the swap.

Thank you for your support !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
Leass

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:44:23 PM

excellent idea  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your support, encouragement and advice have been extremely helpful but  I do not take into account voting about that . In my experience with voting is that most the people who vote only look at their own profit , not what is good for the coin. I treat our project very serious and we do everything to achieve success . Only time will tell if I made right decision.
Now I have to find out what Cryptopia standpoint is ( I am waiting to hear back from them ). I think they can review our new source and readd Solaris with new algorithm  . We dont want to change Solaris name ,thicker, logo and paying one more time listing fee. For the  swapping we will build our "swap system".  Do not worry we will give to everyone  long time  to perform the swap.

So finally there will be change of algorithm?

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:54:26 PM

Your support, encouragement and advice have been extremely helpful but  I do not take into account voting about that . In my experience with voting is that most the people who vote only look at their own profit , not what is good for the coin. I treat our project very serious and we do everything to achieve success . Only time will tell if I made right decision.
Now I have to find out what Cryptopia standpoint is ( I am waiting to hear back from them ). I think they can review our new source and readd Solaris with new algorithm  . We dont want to change Solaris name ,thicker, logo and paying one more time listing fee. For the  swapping we will build our "swap system".  Do not worry we will give to everyone  long time  to perform the swap.

That's right, Solaris will get new algorithm. Also is planned  PoW phase with masternodes and after that PoS with masternodes.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Leass

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:02:30 PM

That's right, Solaris will get new algorithm. Also is planned  PoW phase with masternodes and after that PoS with masternodes.

Can we get some light what algo is planned? I'm mining now, and def. going to mine till I can, but since xevan has came up in thread recently that was sad news for me, since there are no Nvidia miner cappable of doing anything with it :x

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 11:03:37 PM

That's okay dev, I understand as I do tend to agree with what you said that most for their own benefit and profit. Like I have said I will support Solaris no matter which direction the dev decides. I know with Cryptopia that when another coin I know Footycash, when they swapped over they had to pay again to be relisted on there. But they did change their ticker so I'm not sure if that is why they had to pay again for the listing once they swapped over their coin to the masternode coin. Thanks dev!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 11:34:18 PM

Can we get some light what algo is planned? I'm mining now, and def. going to mine till I can, but since xevan has came up in thread recently that was sad news for me, since there are no Nvidia miner cappable of doing anything with it :x

A new algorithm for Solaris will be XEVAN.  I will pay bounty for the first windows Nvidia miner.

Thanks for your support.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:46:48 AM

Hopefully the bounty for a Xevan Nvidia miner from both BitSend and Solaris will be enough to convince someone to develop one soon. I know the BSD bounty alone is ~$4000 at current exchange rates, so the combined bounty ought to be worth it for someone.
forexs

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:17:34 AM

In my experience with voting is that most the people who vote only look at their own profit . I like this thought  Smiley Smiley Smiley me and I think we are alway here to support you and this project don't worry.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:55:38 AM

A new algorithm for Solaris will be XEVAN.  I will pay bounty for the first windows Nvidia miner.

Thanks for your support.

It" great! XEVAN is same Bitsed?
When we have new algorithm for Solaris?
Thanks
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 11:15:18 AM

A new algorithm for Solaris will be XEVAN.  I will pay bounty for the first windows Nvidia miner.

Thanks for your support.

Very good news dev. I waiting for new algorithm to be ready, and for someone to do windows Nvidia miner to test it.
tentenone1

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Living the dream...

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:12:21 PM

Hi just wondering what are the benefits of using this algo compared to nist5?

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 09:47:07 PM

I'm pleased to announce that @keesdewit will be part of Solaris Team.

The development of the wallet, block explorer and swap application together with extensive development support will be paid from the premine. Partially in Bitcoin ( 0.25 BTC ) and partially in Solaris ( 10000 XLR ).
 30% to be given now and the remaining 70% in the first week December 2017.

Thanks for support Solaris !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 10:10:10 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 02:15:09 PM by SolarisDev

The brand new XEVAN algorithm will be  replaced our older NIST5 algorithm. XEVAN was found by the Bitsend developer and has since then proven to be a stable, ASIC resistant and efficient algorithm.The Xevan hash algorithm is an unique combination from the dual X17 difficulty algorithm with an extension to 128 bits.
The new algorithm should give even more equality for CPU and GPU miners. GPU miners have less advantage making mining more energy efficient. ASIC hardware is unavailable and very hard to design due to the nature of the XEVAN algorithm.

3000 XLR bounty for the first Windows XEVAN  Nvidia miner !!

Thank you for your support!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

makomako

Activity: 210

altcom Aa4DWXQjrcEA8gPBLkx6t9VgCuWoCo1myE

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:07:02 AM

no love for nvidia users?  Sad

Leass

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:13:02 AM

The brand new XEVAN algorithm will be  replaced our older NIST5 algorithm. XEVAN was found by the Bitsend developer and has since then proven to be a stable, ASIC resistant and efficient algorithm.The Xevan hash algorithm is an unique combination from the dual X17 difficulty algorithm with an extension to 128 bits.
The new algorithm should give even more equality for CPU and GPU miners. GPU miners have less advantage making mining more energy efficient. ASIC hardware is unavailable and very hard to design due to the nature of the XEVAN algorithm.

3000 XLR bounty for the first Windows XEVAN  Nvidia miner !!

Thank you for your support!

If that's no love, I don't know what is. At current sell wall it's ~0.3BTC.

Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:45:05 AM

Well some guy's selling a xevan miner for BSD right now... and  based on the extreme drop in profitability for AMD on yiimp's xevan pool I think it might be real. :/
Lercker

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:09:36 AM

Well some guy's selling a xevan miner for BSD right now... and  based on the extreme drop in profitability for AMD on yiimp's xevan pool I think it might be real. :/
There is currently ccminerAlexis that is mining on xevan on yiimp...
keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 11:08:22 AM

I'm pleased to announce that @keesdewit will be part of Solaris Team.

The development of the wallet, block explorer and swap application together with extensive development support will be paid from the premine. Partially in Bitcoin ( 0.25 BTC ) and partially in Solaris ( 10000 XLR ).
 30% to be given now and the remaining 70% in the first week December 2017.

Thanks for support Solaris !

Hi community,

I confirm that I will be developing the new wallet, block explorer and swap application. Also I will deliver extensive support and help where I can. You might know me from AmsterdamCoin (AMS) which is my own coin.

The new wallet is going to be a quality piece of software, built on top of the latest Bitcoin and Dash code. This will result in a steady and very usable coin. Together we are going to create some innovative features and we hope to have good synergy on that part.

If there are any questions then please let me know. I will be happy to answer.

Best regards,

Kees de Wit

fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:36:36 PM

I really like the latest news. Can you elaborate a bit more on what you mean by "swap application"? From an investor point of view it is very important to understand as early as possible how the swap will work and what would be the risks involved in it. Thanks.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: