Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:20:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308796 times)
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:52:43 AM

During waiting time to release txbit.io exchange, it is better to be listed on other bigger exchanges because they will help to increase liquidity of Solaris.
Total daily volume is very important for any financial assest, Solaris is not exception.

So, I guess when txbit.io exchange launched, you will sugggest to delist Solaris on all other exchanges to avoid conflicts?  Shocked
I was thinking about this thing.. correct me if i am wrong please. Why Bittrex and other most important exchangers should list us on them, while XLR will have its own exchangers? I don't think other exchangers will be happy to list a product of another exchanger..and we are on Kucoin just because we still don't have any product that can create conflict with them..
so, am i wrong? I'm interested to hear opinion!

You are likely one of smart investors. Welcome to the community of Solaris masternode owners (if it has really existed, I would like to join).
Its my second turn with 10 Masternodes and i had made real good Profits with Solaris in the Last 6 Month.

Not everyone can do like you. What they usually do is buy high, sell low, repeatedly.
Buy low sell high, and i think the Price now is a again a good Price to buy XLR and at the next Points in the Roadmap i think its a good Decisssion to hold long term with Masternodes and Stakes.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:16:51 PM

Yo can anyone say what the average masternode payout is per day? I tend not to trust masternodes sites as they seem to be wrong usually!

I've switched from staking and it seems that masternodes earn a lot less than staking?!

hmm... Is this true? If so, is this working as intended? 

I have found that running a masternode we'll get between 1.6 to 2.4 XLR daily. On 600 XLR staking I found that I got 9 stakes sometimes 10 stakes per day. So that is around 2 XLR daily from 600 XLR which I had split into 150 coin blocks and not in one large block. So going by my stats it does seem that staking earns a little more but remember this can change in the near future as more people start staking. Then MN will be paying more as long as the number of MN remains the same at around 700. I think people need to find the right balance and see what works best for them and go from there.

Presently staking seems more profitable probably because there are more masternode online as compared to less stakers.

Yes there are many factors in which earning more XLR either from staking or masternodes, right now it seems staking is the better option however I have also notice that staking difficulty is rising as more people start to stake. So I think in a month or so it will switch back to masternodes earning more XLR then staking. Also later in the year once txbit is launched, having a masternode would be the better option as we then get rewards from the exchange for owning a node, stakers will as well but not as much as masternode holders so we will see a switch I think soon.

Exact.
Furthermore, having a masternode does not only mean receiving higher prizes than simple staking but MN also helps to stabilize the network, as well as having more returns when the txbit exchange is launched and operational.

Today a Solaris masternode costs about $ 8,000, which is how much a Dash masternode cost 18 months ago, and XLR has 1/8 of the DASH coins.
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

What happened with Solaris? Why Solaris price dropped dramatically to $7 again?
Personally, the project has released lots of good products recent weeks, all bugs were fixed completely and staking has worked perfectly, smoothly.
It's strange to see such downward movements.
Not all bugs were fixed. My wallet still stake only orfans.

Have updted to the latest QT wallet?

I have running 10 Masternodes and not only 1 produces orfans; so the Problem must be on your side.
Im talking about ordinary staking, not about mn.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

Can someone explain how the mint zXLR works? I mint 1 Xlr to zXLR, and after how i convert back to XLR, after how many hours or days?
SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

Can someone explain how the mint zXLR works? I mint 1 Xlr to zXLR, and after how i convert back to XLR, after how many hours or days?

Please stay tuned - zXLR  guide will be ready soon.

Thank you for supporting Solaris !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:30:19 PM

Personally, the project has released lots of good products recent weeks, all bugs were fixed completely and staking has worked perfectly, smoothly.

I think that the price drop is related to the staking and masternode rewards.
People are accumulating some free XLR from staking and masternodes
so there is your answer Grin
Coinferenz

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:07:07 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 09:31:05 PM by Coinferenz

During waiting time to release txbit.io exchange, it is better to be listed on other bigger exchanges because they will help to increase liquidity of Solaris.
Total daily volume is very important for any financial assest, Solaris is not exception.

So, I guess when txbit.io exchange launched, you will sugggest to delist Solaris on all other exchanges to avoid conflicts?  Shocked
I was thinking about this thing.. correct me if i am wrong please. Why Bittrex and other most important exchangers should list us on them, while XLR will have its own exchangers? I don't think other exchangers will be happy to list a product of another exchanger..and we are on Kucoin just because we still don't have any product that can create conflict with them..

You are likely one of smart investors. Welcome to the community of Solaris masternode owners (if it has really existed, I would like to join).
Its my second turn with 10 Masternodes and i had made real good Profits with Solaris in the Last 6 Month.

Not everyone can do like you. What they usually do is buy high, sell low, repeatedly.
Buy low sell high, and i think the Price now is a again a good Price to buy XLR and at the next Points in the Roadmap i think its a good Decisssion to hold long term with Masternodes and Stakes.

I know what you mean with "Not everyone can do like you. What they usually do is buy high, sell low, repeatedly."

But what is what all People learn in Child Time ... all what is up is good and what it is down is bad.

The hardest Lessons to learn by Invests is to think in the other Direction.

Of course its also important to learn how analyse where you invest and so on ... but the hardest lesson is the "think in the other direction" Story.

And the second hard Lesson is to learn "be patient".

Everyone who can cover and practice this ... can win on the Markets.

COINFERENZ - http://coinferenz.at
junior.masters

Activity: 136
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:17:37 PM

shit i can't wait to use Solaris Avatar here, but now needs merit, so its a bit harder to full member up  Cry

btw am i crazy or Stake DIFF increase a lot since yesterday

cheers
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:27:45 PM

If the errors have already been corrected, it will probably be the place to say that now is a very good time to buy coins. And wait for new additions exchanges.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:59:24 PM

shit i can't wait to use Solaris Avatar here, but now needs merit, so its a bit harder to full member up  Cry

btw am i crazy or Stake DIFF increase a lot since yesterday

cheers

No your not crazy as I also noticed that yesterday I got a lot less stakes then I normally have been getting. More people are now starting to stake instead of running a MN which could be one of the reasons why the difficulty increased for staking yesterday and that more people are coming on board and starting to stake XLR.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Coinferenz

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:22:16 AM

It doesn't make sense, more coins released due to staking, something like coins released from PoW. They are almost the same and should not affect the price of Solaris like this.
I guess big whales tried manipulating the price movements. Circulating supply is too low due to most of coins locked up in active masternodes.

What i have seen today on Kucoin ... first there was an 2.000 XLR sell order ... then the Price drops.
After some time the Order was deleted and i think the Seller have splittet his Sell Order to more smaller Orders now.

However ... the Focus should not be on Sellers because when they will sell they do them.

The Focus should be on Buyers ... buy self or find buyers or both.

Bounty Campaigns are not very effektiv this time and Words from Mouth have ever more wheigt then any Twitter or Signature Campaign, etc.

Everyone who is thinking the Price is good to buy now, should buy and tell Freinds about whats going on with Solaris, maybe they would buy to.

First ask your self:

* Did i trust myself in the Project ?
* Show Dev Team that they hold their Words ?
* Is Potential in the Project for the Future ?

When yes ... then spread the Word.

2. Part what i have seen is that the MN Holders % increase slowly again.

For me all signs are green and when more strong Hands are on Board again then you will be Happy if you buy now.

COINFERENZ - http://coinferenz.at
tohong

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Lick me

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:16:15 AM

It doesn't make sense, more coins released due to staking, something like coins released from PoW. They are almost the same and should not affect the price of Solaris like this.
I guess big whales tried manipulating the price movements. Circulating supply is too low due to most of coins locked up in active masternodes.

Glad to hear XLR price has gone down again, should below $5. So that I can get more coins in order to set up 1 MN. I don't think manipulation of whale inhere. Otherwise, the low price can attract to more investors, that only beneficial to Solaris project.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:28:03 AM

So, I guess when txbit.io exchange launched, you will sugggest to delist Solaris on all other exchanges to avoid conflicts?  Shocked

No, i don't suggest to delist Solaris on all other exchanges to avoid conflicts, but i'm saying that probably the other exchangers we will not add us to their list.. i'm saying that it is not our choice to be listed or not, but them.
Hopefully they will add us before the launch of txbit.io, but i'm almost sure that out of kucoin we will not see more exchangers...hope i am wrong.
Jomaga

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:14:29 AM

I have 2-4 stake rewards per day but all of them are orfans. (It seems I'm on the right chain - height is the same as in explorer) Can it be fixed?

I am also getting a reasonable number of orphans, and also on the right chain

This can happen and will happen more often as more and more people start staking. So now there is a lot of competition to earn a stake which might be the reason why you are seeing a lot more orphan blocks. This is why when staking I like to have my coins split up into blocks of say 100 for Solaris and not just have them all in one large block. AS we know it takes 102 confirmations for coins to confirm once they stake and if you had them all in one large block you would have to wait until they confirm and then mature again. So say for example you have 500 XLR its best to split them into either 5x 100 coin blocks or 2x 250 blocks. So if one stakes you still have the other blocks staking ready to earn a reward/s. This is my tip for the Solaris community when it comes to staking coins that pay the same staking reward no matter how many coins you stake so that is why its best to split them up into smaller blocks, but not too small as they could take days to stake. That is why I suggest either 100 coin blocks or 250 coin blocks. 

how do i do this? I want to stake with a desktop wallet. thank you
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 01:17:49 PM

I have 2-4 stake rewards per day but all of them are orfans. (It seems I'm on the right chain - height is the same as in explorer) Can it be fixed?

This can happen and will happen more often as more and more people start staking. So now there is a lot of competition to earn a stake which might be the reason why you are seeing a lot more orphan blocks. This is why when staking I like to have my coins split up into blocks of say 100 for Solaris and not just have them all in one large block. AS we know it takes 102 confirmations for coins to confirm once they stake and if you had them all in one large block you would have to wait until they confirm and then mature again. So say for example you have 500 XLR its best to split them into either 5x 100 coin blocks or 2x 250 blocks. So if one stakes you still have the other blocks staking ready to earn a reward/s. This is my tip for the Solaris community when it comes to staking coins that pay the same staking reward no matter how many coins you stake so that is why its best to split them up into smaller blocks, but not too small as they could take days to stake. That is why I suggest either 100 coin blocks or 250 coin blocks. 

You have to buy some XLR coins from exchange and after withdrawal to your wallet address. After you have coins on your wallet, you must encrypt wallet and after unlock wallet for staking. If you have any other question ask here and i will reply asap.
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:50:14 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 04:13:03 PM by AltScope

I know what you mean with "Not everyone can do like you. What they usually do is buy high, sell low, repeatedly."

But what is what all People learn in Child Time ... all what is up is good and what it is down is bad.

The hardest Lessons to learn by Invests is to think in the other Direction.

Of course its also important to learn how analyse where you invest and so on ... but the hardest lesson is the "think in the other direction" Story.

And the second hard Lesson is to learn "be patient".

Everyone who can cover and practice this ... can win on the Markets.

some good advice  Cool
what do you mean by "think in the other direction"? making gains/increasing bag while a coin lowers in value? something I'm getting better at but still need some improvement on.
The hardest bit I had to get my head around for trading was gains and fiat values because tax
when I started I was always setting prices above what I'd paid in btc not realising I was actually making a loss because btc had lowered in price, still how I trade now tbh as long as I get more btc out than I put in I'm happy
patience is easy for me but its engrained in my personality, I'm so laid back that I'm almost horizontal  Cheesy

AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:09:57 PM

~
Another advice, fella!
Never should over quote old threads like this, which will make your thread a bit messy, hard to follow the flow of ideas.
Which threads did you really want to mention in your thread? Is it the last one or all of those threads you quoted?
I guess it is the last one (in most cases).

aside from the first 2 paragraphs it's all relevant i usually blank out the irrelevant parts with "..." as you are quite right it helps, would've been useful for you to use some of the post as reference rather than blanking it all out though.  Tongue edited those out for you

You have to buy some XLR coins from exchange and after withdrawal to your wallet address. After you have coins on your wallet, you must encrypt wallet and after unlock wallet for staking. If you have any other question ask here and i will reply asap.
Another important note, Stakers should pay attention on staking icon. If it is green one, that means staking process has been activated successfully. If not, they should restart the wallet and check whether the icon (which stays at the right bottom of wallet) or not.

and another mine didn't stake until I added
Code:
staking=1
to the conf file, you can find the conf file in your data directory

Jomaga

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:01:42 AM

thanks for the quick response and help. I understand this. But how do i make multiple wallets on a desktop wallet that will allow all of them to stake in different blocks.
Batus

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:28:14 AM

thanks for the quick response and help. I understand this. But how do i make multiple wallets on a desktop wallet that will allow all of them to stake in different blocks.
It's easy, just create new address in existing wallet, you can create as many as you need. Than send some amount to new addresses and you're done
Mike_IG

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:18:51 AM

Please stay tuned - zXLR  guide will be ready soon.

Thank you for supporting Solaris !

What I know is zXLR will boost up the staking process and reduce waiting time to earn staking rewards for stakers, right?
Consequently, zXLR is worthy to wait for its release.

zXLR is already out and working.
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: