Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308795 times)
NimaV

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:18:53 PM

Or simply the end...

Bulwark had the very same course.
From a steady 15$ now stuck under 0.8$...

If Solaris goes back to 5$ or a little higher I'm sold.
If dApps and Smart Contracts were coming anytime soon, I'd say there's a possibility of a >10$ price again, but as is right now, no chance.
Even at $100, Solaris would be greatly undervalued. $10 is nothing for a coin with this much potential and so small total supply and even smaller in Circulation as most of Solaris is locked in masternodes.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chickenfacts

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:24:45 PM

Even at $100, Solaris would be greatly undervalued. $10 is nothing for a coin with this much potential and so small total supply and even smaller in Circulation as most of Solaris is locked in masternodes.
That's my boy, who strongly believe in potential of Solaris project, which has been extremely undervalued.
Some day this year, Solaris will climb back to around $30.
Just HODL your coins, don't sell at dips, instead buy at dips if you have money.
forghu

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:52:38 PM

I'm planning on news jacking and taking advantage of the drama to feed good, positive, content about solaris to google and twitter via a short blog post. "3 Reasons Why Solaris Is A Good Investment" --> one reason is the community --> can you guys expand on WHY the community is awesome? (i might even quote you, lol). Think about this from the perspective of someone who heard there was drama about XLR, searched on google, and then finds this blog post..
xiaomi99

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

last time something like this happened, Kucoin was running an old node and never updated their wallet iirc. it was during the pow to pos shift.
my bid was at 30 and 31 and it looks like bots eventually pushed the price up. Spead was 40 at the time.
ajieafianto

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:53:04 PM

I saw the drop to 20k on Kucoin and couldn't believe my eyes. it happened at like 2 am this morning EST.
couldn't buy tho, the spread was ridiculous and bots kept placing orders higher than me
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:12:03 AM

People keep complaining about the price going down but many coins have taken a huge hit in the last 6 months, not just Solaris. Just think of the people that purchased BTC for $19k and now look where the price is, same goes for almost every other coin out there. Yes Solaris has so much going for it and the price keeps falling but again so do many other projects out there. People must remember that the run up for all cryptocurrencies was huge so the fall was to be expected and only the true projects with good long term goals will survive which I believe Solaris is one of them so I never pay attention to the price as it can make people upset and bring their moral down. Patience is the key when it comes to crypto and I think we have a way to go before we start seeing a recovery with the whole crypto market.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:14:24 AM

People keep complaining about the price going down but many coins have taken a huge hit in the last 6 months, not just Solaris. Just think of the people that purchased BTC for $19k and now look where the price is, same goes for almost every other coin out there. Yes Solaris has so much going for it and the price keeps falling but again so do many other projects out there. People must remember that the run up for all cryptocurrencies was huge so the fall was to be expected and only the true projects with good long term goals will survive which I believe Solaris is one of them so I never pay attention to the price as it can make people upset and bring their moral down. Patience is the key when it comes to crypto and I think we have a way to go before we start seeing a recovery with the whole crypto market.

Most coins are down 75-97% ...

All of cryptos is in a bear market ..
Next bull will be epic tho.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:20:52 AM

That's right but I see people always complaining here about the price, there isn't much we can do if people want to keep selling their Solaris. In the next bull run people will be looking for solid long term projects and this is why I believe Solaris should be okay but until then we just need to be patient.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:25:49 AM

That's right but I see people always complaining here about the price, there isn't much we can do if people want to keep selling their Solaris. In the next bull run people will be looking for solid long term projects and this is why I believe Solaris should be okay but until then we just need to be patient.

its almost simple math.

Even in 5 years from now ... there will be so few XLR around, they will practicly be rare.
While other coins are up in the 100s of millions coins.

This crazy low inflation of XLR and the rareity of the coins will make its market swing a lot, with possible crazy heights.

shad_ow90

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:00:41 AM

Agree with you, mate.
Due to massive side-effects of bitcoin dramatic corrections which lasted for months, most of altcoins, especially top altcoins dropped more than 50% of its all time highs last year.

Bull market will sure to come, but when?

Patience is key to earn money during such long bearish market.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:10:35 AM

Why are POS rewards decreasing?  Is it because more people are staking or is it being adjusted so masternodes get more of the pie?
BenchZowner

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:12:43 PM

its almost simple math.

Even in 5 years from now ... there will be so few XLR around, they will practicly be rare.

This crazy low inflation of XLR and the rareity of the coins will make its market swing a lot, with possible crazy heights.

It's not entirely pure maths.
Having a low total supply count doesn't insure a good value for the currency.
A "cryptocurrency" must serve a purpose, and be active development-wise, otherwise it dies price-wise and it doesn't really matter if the total supply is 10.000.000 or 111.111.111.111.111.111
NimaV

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:57:16 PM

its almost simple math.

It's not entirely pure maths.
Having a low total supply count doesn't insure a good value for the currency.
A "cryptocurrency" must serve a purpose, and be active development-wise, otherwise it dies price-wise and it doesn't really matter if the total supply is 10.000.000 or 111.111.111.111.111.111
It's not just about low total supply. in my opinion Solaris is one of the most rewarding and promising coins in the whole cryptocurrency. it does not deserve such a dramatic price fall. now Solaris is only 4 percent of it's highest value. even some proven scam coins did not drop this bad.
cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

What you're saying doesn't make much sense... but even if you mined some coins back when Solaris first came into existence, they wouldn't be any good now anyways. Solaris has had a new algorithm, new blockchain, a 2 month coin swap and lots more since then.
It is why I have not understand why this guy came out and asked such stup** question.
I guess this is sort of fudding effort, nothing more than that.
dear this is not the first time, i have raised this question when pool went offline, later when a swap was announced i asked again. but i was never responded. i was not sleeping, probably you do not read this thread very often.
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:12:09 PM

Best time to buy is when there is blood in the streets.  Doug Casey has made himself a fortune buying low and then selling high.

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
Amidoman

Activity: 165
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:34:05 PM

It was back in January or February when I was pissed of that Solaris owners started selling for peanuts. The prices quickly fell from 55 to 10$ per xlr. I said then I was selling all and only coming back to buy my first masternode when solarus price reaches 10c. Unfortunately we are very close to it. It was just two days back when solaris was sold for 0.0002 btc if not less. I'm surprised so many traders panicked and 25k solaris was sold in 24h.
I am waiting for the 10c a coin to set up my first masternode and this timebis coming soon thanx to you lovely solaris supporters talking so much bs in your posts but doing otherwise. You panic sell or simply sell instead of holding. This is why the price drops not because of btc price. You don't believe this? Check how much was xlr last time btc reached 6k $. Bullshit. All you ppl want is quick profits and you think you are smart so you sell before anyone else does meaning prices obviously go down...
maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:58:38 PM

Best time to buy is when there is blood in the streets.  Doug Casey has made himself a fortune buying low and then selling high.
Based on recent sells at lows, I guess Solaris investors partially lost their trust and patience, which led them to panicly sell at such unbelievable low prices.
As you proposed, it is best time to buy Solaris. I totally agree with your suggestion, GlobalProtection.
Honestly, I have waited for a long period to get such perfect opportunity to buy more Solaris.

psihotoc

Activity: 683
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:02:20 AM

I'm interested. Is there anything planned to be done globally for the project? I certainly understand that almost all projects are going down because of the price of BTC now, but few projects have such sluggish bidding! How's TxBit? When we see a new, more profitable exchange rather than Cucoin with his crazy bot. And I would like to know for what purpose changed the maximum number of coins to infinity?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tuanbct95

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:59:29 AM

Especially when Solaris fell to about $2. this point is the start point of Solaris growth last year.
It is probably good entry point for new Solaris investors.
Samovar555

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:54:34 AM

Perhaps you are right and this moment of growth is approaching us. This is evidenced by today's growth, I think full-scale growth will be very soon. We have to wait a little longer.
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: