Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308797 times)
piepie.asean

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:28:21 PM

This is a very high quality and reliable project. The team is working efficiently. Investors can be confident in their expectations and enjoy the results after the ICO. I will be happy to share information about you and about your smart company. Now it only remains to follow him and change this world!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
psihotoc

Activity: 683
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:16:05 AM

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are absolutely delighted to announce the Beta v1 of txbit.io exchange, during which we will be stress testing our system as well as gathering feedback from our users that will be considered, reviewed and implemented into subsequent releases and updates. We want to underline that the first beta is limited in terms of functionality, with many advanced features coming for beta v2 as well as full release after that. User Feedback and suggestions will play a major role in the txbit.io ecosystem, with custom built forums coming to the exchange soon after full release. We are committed to following an agile and iterative development process, allowing us to rapidly develop, test and deploy new features to ensure lasting user experience satisfaction in the ever evolving landscape of cryptocurrency exchanges.

As already mentioned, the main purpose of this beta is to stress test the system with real user interaction as well as gather feedback that will be incorporated into subsequent releases and updates.

A feedback survey will be readily available on the exchange for all participants to voice their suggestions, and all of the responses will be carefully examined and considered for implementation.

• Txbit.io Beta v1 will be strictly limited to testnet coins only, such as Bitcoin Testnet and Solaris Testnet.
    • The beta will be running from 24th of October until the 24th of November. The first 3 weeks of the beta will be limited to invitation only, and during the final 4th week the      exchange will be opened to everyone.
    • Week 1— Solaris Holders only (1,000+ XLR) — Apply nowfor guaranteed first access: https://goo.gl/forms/TOb6Q5vqZnab1Ik53
    • Week 2 — Randomly selected invites from txbit.io beta sign-up page — Applications will open 23rd of October on www.txbit.io website
    • Week 3 — Remaining invites from txbit.io beta sign-up page.
    • Week 4 — Beta v1 open for everyone.
    • After Week 4, the beta will be shut down for preparation of Beta v2 in December. (Read details about Beta v2 below)

Beta v2 Details

The planned launch for txbit beta v2 is mid-December, which will run for approximately 1 month before the Beta tag will be dropped for the official launch of txbit. There will be no down-time for the transition from beta to full release. For all intents and purposes, beta v2 will be as close to a production ready product as it will get. Some advanced features will still be disabled, but gradually will come online within the coming weeks and months. See the brief summary of extra features and functionality that will be available for txbit.io beta v2:

• Beta v2 will be open to everyone.
    • Beta v2 will support real coin trading, deposits and withdrawals.
    • Beta v2 will run for approximately 1 month. The Beta tag will then be dropped for the full release of txbit.io. There will be no downtime for the change.
    • BTC, ETH and XLR base markets.
    • A number of large and small coins will go live with v2, and more projects will get implemented throughout the v2 beta.
    • Some advanced trading order types such as Stop Loss, Stop Limit, Fill-Or-Kill, Trailing Stop-Loss and One-Cancels-Other. More order types will get implemented in the coming months.
    • Multiple Language Support — English, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Chinese and Lithuanian. Support for more languages will be added gradually.
    • 50% Net Transaction Fee Sharing — Solaris Reward Program — https://medium.com/@txbit/a-detailed-look-into-solaris-reward-program-txbit-io-26e056dc1d22
    • Referral Program — Receive 20% commision of the referred trading fees for life (Launch Promotion: 25% on all referrals until 1st of June 2019)
    • No ERC20 token support until after v2.

About txbit.io

Txbit is proudly made and based in the Netherlands. A cryptocurrency exchange built from the ground up to meet today’s demands in security, privacy, reliability and speed. The proprietary trading engine and interface deliver a blazing-fast, world-class user experience catering to traders who enjoy spending some time behind the charts, but also to those who prefer to be in and out quickly.

Today’s cryptocurrency exchange industry is largely split into small, poorly managed and outdated exchanges, and the large, high volume exchanges that are near impossible to be listed on due to high fees and excessive bureaucracy. Txbit aims to fill this gap, providing a modern exchange platform for everyone to use. We are firm believers in growing the cryptocurrency industry without bankrupting legitimate projects in the process.

Great news. Glad to see the work of developers! I already called the guys for a test. Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 03:18:10 PM

We are already on new PoS phase and looks like we have more masternodes on network and also masternodes rewards come later than before. I want to know about beta txbit test. How we will get bitcoin and Solaris on testnet so we can test the exchange on first phase? We will get coins (testnet) on exchange after launch?
viscolex

Activity: 205
Merit: 42

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 03:33:06 PM

We are already on new PoS phase and looks like we have more masternodes on network and also masternodes rewards come later than before. I want to know about beta txbit test. How we will get bitcoin and Solaris on testnet so we can test the exchange on first phase? We will get coins (testnet) on exchange after launch?

Hi Adriano!

We have already built a Solaris testnet faucet which allows you to request some testnet XLR every 15 minutes: https://faucet-testnet.solariscoin.com/ .

There are already readily available faucets for the BTC testnet, such as: https://testnet-faucet.mempool.co/ and http://bitcoinfaucet.uo1.net/ .

You will also be able to launch the update 2.8.1 Solaris wallet in testnet mode and use that for receiving and sending testnet coins. Same applies for Bitcoin wallet, such as Electrum wallet, which can be started in testnet mode.

Ivanofffff

Activity: 490
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:27:21 PM

Solaris will have great probability to recover to around $10 in the end of 2018, if txbit.io exchange's testing phase finish well.
Of course, the exchange has been well built till now, but we all need to get real exchange with smoothly operations, and good user experience.
Wait for more good things from XLR team.
If they start the exchange up to $ 10 can grow, looked at the schedule, it once and cost $ 40.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:53:55 PM

Everything was over inflated price wise back in Dec. 2017, but with the exchange launching and the benefits of holding XLR linked to the Exchange I think it's reasonable to expect Solaris to hit $5-10 over the course of the winter months. 
Asimmo

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:43:24 PM

What happened with our volume recently?
Now, when all our upcoming news and activities are/should be more widespread - volume decreased drastically..
Attractor

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:14:04 PM

This "linkage" between txbit account and masternode. Can it deanonimize the masternode owner?
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

Now, when all our upcoming news and activities are/should be more widespread - volume decreased drastically..

Volume of almost all crypto has decreased to almost historical lows regarding the price height. Everyone is waiting to see if the incoming move will be up or down. The more we wait, the bigger the move will be.
SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:29:14 PM

You can now take a look at txbit.io yourself at
http://beta.txbit.io    

Would you like to try it out soon? Sign-up for a chance to get early access in the next 2 weeks, and maybe even win some XLR!  

Thank you for supporting Solaris !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:54:10 PM

Volume of almost all crypto has decreased to almost historical lows regarding the price height. Everyone is waiting to see if the incoming move will be up or down. The more we wait, the bigger the move will be.

Very true my friend, it could also be that the volume is low as no one wants to sell their Solaris as the txbit launch is not too far away. I'm yet to sell a single coin as I'm building my stack ready for when txbit launches and we can then link our wallets to start earning rewards. I would think most people out there are thinking along the same lines and won't be selling anytime soon. Also with the current circulating supply the volume will be low as there isn't much to go around considering most are locked away in masternodes and people staking.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
darshan331

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:53:53 PM

We are a great Team, a Giant Community! Let's continue dominating!
psihotoc

Activity: 683

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:32:23 AM

But on the TxBit now do not trade real coins? I understand correctly? And if I sign up there, my account will then remain on the full version or register a new one?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
viscolex

Activity: 205
Merit: 42

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:46:24 AM

But on the TxBit now do not trade real coins? I understand correctly? And if I sign up there, my account will then remain on the full version or register a new one?

Hey,

For this beta v1, it's only Testnet coins. No real trading. We are looking for bugs and making improvements based on user suggestions.

You will also need to register a new account when next version is released for real trading.

Asimmo

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:16:27 AM

It`s logical that sell orders are small and few, as we expecting pretty attractive information..
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:29:59 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 11:04:45 PM by Adriano2010

I have a question about zXLR. If i have already 3zXLR in 3 separate transaction, why i can't spend/convert zXLR to XLR? When i try it say i not have zXLR and if i check on control say "Needs 2 more mints added to network". How i should proceed?

And all masternodes owners should register on beta exchange?

Later edit: i can now spend 1 zXLR, looks like is needed more users to mint XLR to can spend zXLR (3 mints are needed)
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:18:19 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 06:40:46 PM by GlobalProtection

The exchange I have found so far that is the easiest to use is Binance.

So if txbit.io can reverse engineer Binance and rinse and repeat it's features and it's ease of use, all I can say is that the moon is attainable.

Go txbit.io and Solaris coin...... to the moon...... then lambo !!!

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
coloseum

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:41:01 AM

So if txbit.io can reverse engineer Binance and rinse and repeat it's features and it's ease of use, all I can say is that the moon is attainable.

I known, then invested, and followed the Solaris project since around the August of 2017, so to be honest, I really hope that the coming txbit.io exchange (its full version) will be high-qualitied, stable operated, and secured; after all the exchange (if it can do it) will have very great probability to take over top exchanges, including Binance.
Since the start of Binance, no one believed that it can become top exchange, and the largest one only several months after its start.
So, to sum up, please keep up your solidly supports for Solaris project and the txbit.io exchange; then see how far it can go.
Asimmo

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:21:14 AM

I known, then invested, and followed the Solaris project since around the August of 2017, so to be honest, I really hope that the coming txbit.io exchange (its full version) will be high-qualitied, stable operated, and secured; after all the exchange (if it can do it) will have very great probability to take over top exchanges, including Binance.
Since the start of Binance, no one believed that it can become top exchange, and the largest one only several months after its start.
So, to sum up, please keep up your solidly supports for Solaris project and the txbit.io exchange; then see how far it can go.

Binance team achieved wonders due to brilliant marketing strategy.
It`s very difficult to be as lucky as them, cause some of the bright minds were employeed there..
jimswers

Activity: 176
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

community explorer https://xlr.ccore.online/ update is live: POS Mining.
You can see aggregated data about POS inputs, POS wait time & POS rewards.
it is available here: https://xlr.ccore.online/pos

Also Solaris is available on Wallet & Masternode monitoring tools:
https://monitor.ccore.online/

Nice & fast block explorer for your coin!
Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: