Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:23:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308795 times)
Batus

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:35:28 AM

You can now take a look at txbit.io yourself at
http://beta.txbit.io    

Would you like to try it out soon? Sign-up for a chance to get early access in the next 2 weeks, and maybe even win some XLR!  

Thank you for supporting Solaris !

Very nice work. Keep moving that way.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ivanofffff

Activity: 490
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:19:40 AM

The exchange I have found so far that is the easiest to use is Binance.

So if txbit.io can reverse engineer Binance and rinse and repeat it's features and it's ease of use, all I can say is that the moon is attainable.

Go txbit.io and Solaris coin...... to the moon...... then lambo !!!

It will not be easy to overtake the already popular stock exchanges. First you need to at least release a work product, and then improve it.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 02:01:59 PM

The beta is now mobile compatible !

On top of the mobile comparability update , a number of small bugs and issues were also fixed.

We welcome you all to take a look and leave feedback !

Thank you for your support !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
Batus

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:49:59 AM

The beta is now mobile compatible !

On top of the mobile comparability update , a number of small bugs and issues were also fixed.

We welcome you all to take a look and leave feedback !

Thank you for your support !

Yet another one good new. Solaris team does their best as ever!
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:27:14 PM

Hello!
I really like that most of the winners of the community vote coins are in my portfolio)
I could predict I will earn money on the close following of this coin as the major update is going to come soon.
When is moon for XLR? I mean when the launch of the full release version is planned?

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:53:31 AM

Today, Solaris has taken over 35k satoshi easily.
Congratulations for big step towards 50k satoshi.  Grin
Daily volume of Solaris has remained at lows, which probably means that there are so limited guys who wanted to sell their XLRs at current low price.
Batus

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:02:14 AM

Today, Solaris has taken over 35k satoshi easily.
Congratulations for big step towards 50k satoshi.  Grin
Daily volume of Solaris has remained at lows, which probably means that there are so limited guys who wanted to sell their XLRs at current low price.
From the begining Solaris community was and remains very strong and current price is proof of it.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:22:30 PM

We will see natural daily  volume, once txbit comes into play finally.
That`s our next big thing..
Q4 as I remember, right?
psihotoc

Activity: 683

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:13:26 PM

Hello!
I really like that most of the winners of the community vote coins are in my portfolio)
I could predict I will earn money on the close following of this coin as the major update is going to come soon.
When is moon for XLR? I mean when the launch of the full release version is planned?
In December, there will be 2 beta version and there will be available full trades.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
johnsilver14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:22:32 AM

Everything seems like it is going ok except I don't understand this raise money for listing thing.  Bittrex does not have paid listings.  Have you talked to anyone over there before you decided to start raising money for "listing"?
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:04:53 AM

I think you're on the wrong thread.  There has not been any talk of raising money for listing, but rather talk of the new exchange that is in beta testing right now (and is already funded).
SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:44:47 AM

Solaris & txbit.io weekly update — Monday, 15th of October

Greetings Solaris Community,

We are back with development updates! With txbit beta release our attention was heavily focused on make constant improvements based on the feedback that team was receiving from the beta invitees. You can find the list of all the fixes and updates below. We are planning to open up the beta for everyone to register and try out very soon, stay tuned for updates when that will happen!

(Last update: https://medium.com/@solarisXLR/solaris-txbit-io-weekly-update-monday-15th-of-october-16b9d252c6ed )

Solaris

As most of you are aware, we have developed an iOS wallet some time ago, but haven’t been able to publish on the App Store due to various demands by Apple. This has become even more of an issue as Apple removed a large amount of Crypto apps and keeps an iron curtain around the app store. We are examining different options with third party app stores to see if a solution can be provided for people wanting to use the iOS wallet.

Txbit.io

First things first. Go check out https://beta.txbit.io 
For now the registrations are closed, but very soon you will be able to login and test everything yourself!

Since the last update we have launched the beta and made countless improvements to it. We want to thank every participant to date, and especially everyone who left feedback or comments. We listen and read every single one of them. Some of the smaller items have already been addressed and we are working on a couple of features that users have suggested as well. Notably, we are already designing a vertical order book layout, which will be an option for users to switch between standard or vertical layout.

The list below is by no means exhaustive, but we will try to include some of the major developments and updates that were implemented into the Beta since it went live.

• Implemented full front-end responsiveness across the whole website. Can be resized to any resolution and fit on any mobile device.

• Improvements to UI:
     — Update balance on trade page after deposit gets credited
     — Fixed the issue with amount populating more than available balance
     — Linked the Trade Now buttons on Dashboard
     — Improvements to the amount slider component
     — Deposit address no longer editable
     — Made improvements to how My Orders list sorts orders
     — Made Improvements to the Burger menu when using mobile or narrow resolution
     — Removed subtotal fields from trade screens

• Implemented Withdrawal and Sign-up Confirmation email templates instead of using text

• Implemented Password Reset in the login screen, as well as the email templates.

This coming week we are tackling more items from the list towards Beta v2, as well as implementing some of the user feedback. Next week we will return to a standard format of the weekly updates to give an overview of the progress made week-to-week.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
Asimmo

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:50:42 PM

Everything seems like it is going ok except I don't understand this raise money for listing thing.  Bittrex does not have paid listings.  Have you talked to anyone over there before you decided to start raising money for "listing"?

No one has ever mentioned raising money for listing, I guess you are mixing Solaris with other project.
Soon we will have really usefull news, which will have it`s effect on our development..
viscolex

Activity: 205
Merit: 42

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 05:59:47 PM

beta v.2 to come this week.
I wish that testing phase with the beta v2.0 will be sweetie things.

Hi,

To correct you slightly. Beta v2 is in December, with real coin trading.

We will be updating the current beta v1 with some new features and opening the registrations for everyone to try out the exchange very soon though.

Attractor

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:42:49 PM

Will trade API be available?
Batus

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:46:44 AM

Solaris & txbit.io weekly update — Monday, 15th of October

Greetings Solaris Community,

We are back with development updates! With txbit beta release our attention was heavily focused on make constant improvements based on the feedback that team was receiving from the beta invitees. You can find the list of all the fixes and updates below. We are planning to open up the beta for everyone to register and try out very soon, stay tuned for updates when that will happen!

(Last update: https://medium.com/@solarisXLR/solaris-txbit-io-weekly-update-monday-15th-of-october-16b9d252c6ed )

Solaris

As most of you are aware, we have developed an iOS wallet some time ago, but haven’t been able to publish on the App Store due to various demands by Apple. This has become even more of an issue as Apple removed a large amount of Crypto apps and keeps an iron curtain around the app store. We are examining different options with third party app stores to see if a solution can be provided for people wanting to use the iOS wallet.

Txbit.io

First things first. Go check out https://beta.txbit.io 
For now the registrations are closed, but very soon you will be able to login and test everything yourself!

Since the last update we have launched the beta and made countless improvements to it. We want to thank every participant to date, and especially everyone who left feedback or comments. We listen and read every single one of them. Some of the smaller items have already been addressed and we are working on a couple of features that users have suggested as well. Notably, we are already designing a vertical order book layout, which will be an option for users to switch between standard or vertical layout.

The list below is by no means exhaustive, but we will try to include some of the major developments and updates that were implemented into the Beta since it went live.

• Implemented full front-end responsiveness across the whole website. Can be resized to any resolution and fit on any mobile device.

• Improvements to UI:
     — Update balance on trade page after deposit gets credited
     — Fixed the issue with amount populating more than available balance
     — Linked the Trade Now buttons on Dashboard
     — Improvements to the amount slider component
     — Deposit address no longer editable
     — Made improvements to how My Orders list sorts orders
     — Made Improvements to the Burger menu when using mobile or narrow resolution
     — Removed subtotal fields from trade screens

• Implemented Withdrawal and Sign-up Confirmation email templates instead of using text

• Implemented Password Reset in the login screen, as well as the email templates.

This coming week we are tackling more items from the list towards Beta v2, as well as implementing some of the user feedback. Next week we will return to a standard format of the weekly updates to give an overview of the progress made week-to-week.

Well done!
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 10:17:20 PM

We can see with Solaris that the most of the community isn't selling at these low prices and that most are holding even though the market has come down over the past 48 hours. When ever this happens I always check to see how many Solaris masternodes are online and currently there is still over 800 nodes online which shows that people are holding for the long term and its most likely traders selling and bringing the price down.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
phanphanphuyen

Activity: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:58:00 AM

We can see with Solaris that the most of the community isn't selling at these low prices and that most are holding even though the market has come down over the past 48 hours. When ever this happens I always check to see how many Solaris masternodes are online and currently there is still over 800 nodes online which shows that people are holding for the long term and its most likely traders selling and bringing the price down.
You are right about general trading approach of Solaris community.
Nevertheless, the fact is Solaris fell to below 30k satoshi, which makes me a bit dissapointed, honestly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Asimmo

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:24:49 AM

You are right about general trading approach of Solaris community.
Nevertheless, the fact is Solaris fell to below 30k satoshi, which makes me a bit dissapointed, honestly.
Not price but daily volume is my concern of Solaris..
There are other coins, with more/less our market cap but have 20 times our daily volume..
This case should get more attention..
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 03:49:43 PM

It means that the txbit.io exchange has come closer to its launch day for real trading.
To correct you slightly. Beta v2 is in December, with real coin trading.

All the best for the testing procedure of beta v1.
We will be updating the current beta v1 with some new features and opening the registrations for everyone to try out the exchange very soon though.

Totally agree with you, vella85.
Solaris has still been at low price, so I will keep holding all my XLR for next weeks, might be months.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: