Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:38:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency is the fastest?  (Read 15765 times)
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:48:07 PM

In my opinion this is an etherium. When one contract sends an internal transaction to the account address of another contract, the corresponding code prescribed in the recipient contract is executed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevintrang

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:40:36 AM

Do you think like me?
I think DGB is the fastest
honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:08:39 AM

I do not know which one is the fastest. I don't think cryptocurrencies need to be too fast either. Ultimately it can only achieve 1 second transmission. It seems that the SEELE of blockchain 4.0 is the fastest. However, the current market value is not as good as Ethereum, and the gap is too great.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:43:09 PM

Do you think like me?
I think DGB is the fastest

Yes. DGB is one of the fastest cryptocurrencies in existence, simply because it has a lower block time than Bitcoin and it has implemented various scalability upgrades such as SegWit and LN. Since DigiByte is a cryptocurrency designed for micropayments, it's no wonder why it’s extremely fast. However, it's one of the most undervalued cryptocurrencies in existence to date.

Another extremely fast cryptocurrency would be NEM. It's like NXT in features and provides smart contract capabilities with its API. One of its unique features is called Delegated Harvesting where you could virtually "stake" your coins without leaving your wallet open 24/7. I believe that it could have a lot of potential in the mainstream world, as a multi-purpose cryptocurrency for micropayments, dApps, and more. Smiley

I do not know which one is the fastest. I don't think cryptocurrencies need to be too fast either. Ultimately it can only achieve 1 second transmission. It seems that the SEELE of blockchain 4.0 is the fastest. However, the current market value is not as good as Ethereum, and the gap is too great.

Awesome. With a 1 second block time, I think that this cryptocurrency called SEELE is the fastest in existence to date. Everything about it seems great, except that it doesn't have much marketing/promotion (as far as I'm aware). It could experience a greater boost in price, as soon as people recognizes its true potential over the long term. On the other hand, there's another fast cryptocurrency called CREDITS which claims to process millions of transactions per second. Whenever this is true or not, it's yet to be seen on the stable release of the mainnet.  Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
_Gaston_

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:45:04 PM

For quick transfers and the withdrawal of crypto currency in real money, I recently use Ethereum exclusively. Usually it does not take 10 minutes for the money to arrive on my card
Crypto Jennifer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:52:04 AM

You might be interested in this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.
BlockGrain.io bounty thread worth a look https://blockgrain.typeform.com/to/CLUlBw
Check out this aswell:
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/blockgrain-mountain-state-trialing-blockchain-beer-tracking-system/
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:02:42 AM

for myself I used to use Ethereum and Doge for my transactions, because fast enough and light in use do not require a lot of fee for transaction.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:37:21 PM

for myself I used to use Ethereum and Doge for my transactions, because fast enough and light in use do not require a lot of fee for transaction.

Yes. Ethereum and Dogecoin are extremely fast cryptocurrencies for everyday transactions. While Ethereum often becomes slow, due to high network load because of ICOs, Dogecoin on the other hand, is always fast and responsive, making your transactions settle within a few minutes. What's most attractive of DOGE is that fees are negligible, and speeds are blazing fast, making it ideal for quick transfers or micropayments across the globe.

However, there are other cryptocurrencies which are much faster than ETH and DOGE. This is because they have adopted new technologies, that allows them to scale and reduce network load. Such coins are DAG-based ones such as NANO and IOTA, as well as, BFT-based ones like Ripple and Stellar. Transactions in these coins are processed within seconds, and fees are zero in DAG-based coins. Therefore, the future lies in cryptocurrencies capable of delivering massive TPS at unparalleled speeds while at the same time, providing minuscule fees to its users. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:56:18 AM

If you are talking theoretical speeds, plenty of networks are lining up to claim their network can perform 1000000tx/s.
In terms of proven speeds and tx/s, XRP handles the highest TX/S at the most volume. This isn't up for debate, it has one of the highest volumes and is in large scale use - as much use as the top currencies, bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin. No other coin comes near the volume and speed of XRP.
Next would be XLM, but I'm not sure they have even had a single 24hr period of >$1bn volume.
moepaing

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:53:08 AM

Try Dogecoin. This altcoin is not so popular as ETH and others, so you have a chance to earn in this way.  What is more, it has perspectives for large increasing.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:43:10 PM

If you are talking theoretical speeds, plenty of networks are lining up to claim their network can perform 1000000tx/s.
In terms of proven speeds and tx/s, XRP handles the highest TX/S at the most volume. This isn't up for debate, it has one of the highest volumes and is in large scale use - as much use as the top currencies, bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin. No other coin comes near the volume and speed of XRP.
Next would be XLM, but I'm not sure they have even had a single 24hr period of >$1bn volume.

Agree. XRP is the fastest "cryptocurrency" to date due to its consensus algorithm and level of centralization. Also, it's very cheap to send money with XRP, but it's biggest downside is that it's extremely centralized. On the other hand, XLM was created by the same founder of XRP (McCaleb), and it has many similarities of XRP. It's fast too, with dirt cheap fees just like its predecessor. Best of all, it's decentralized which is a huge plus if anyone wants to use an alternative to XRP which has the same value proposition of most cryptocurrencies in existence.

Despite this, there are other cryptocurrencies which are proven to be fast in TPS. They're mostly DAG-based cryptocurrencies such as IOTA, NANO, and ByteBall, which can provide zero-fees and near-instant transactions because there are no miners on the network. Some call them the next-generation of cryptocurrencies due to their high scalability. However, for them to become scalable, people would need to use them, as DAG-based cryptocurrencies are based this way. The more usage there is, the better, as the network would perform faster than ever. Therefore, the speed of a cryptocurrency depends on its specs, and the network load it's experiencing when handling transactions from people in the mainstream world. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:53:48 PM

I think XRP is by far the fastest crypto thanks to its consensus algorithm, Its one of the fastest means of  sending money and its almost a guarantee that you will not experience any delays whatsoever. The main concern however is the level of centralization, The biggest asset a crypto can ever have is being decentralized, XRP is way too centralized , This has turned the favor to Ethereum's direction,as the coin is also fast, but also very decentralized

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:26:00 AM

Ripple is the leader in performance among the top 10 largest cryptocurrencies. He is still far from Visa, but such a beginning looks quite promising, given the close cooperation of the project with financial institutions. In November, together with American Express and Banco Santander, the first cross-border payments were made. Now American Express customers can make instant transfers to accounts in the British division of Banco Santander using the Ripple blockchain.
Rox123

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:29:02 AM

The fastest AND most inexpensive CryptoCurrency is Ripple. (4 second transactions costing 0.0007 USD).

Not sure why everyone is recommending random coins that don't answer the question when Ripple statistically is the best performance wise.
diedvw96

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:30:10 AM

Just found another super fast transaction speed (can compare with Ripple). This is Stellar Lumens (XLM). 3-5 second confirmation time Supports thousands of transactions per second

Some other compare if you need: Ripple - 3-5 second ledger closes Ethereum - 15 second block times Litecoin - 2.5 minute block times Bitcoin - 10 minute block times
jfederkins

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:14:20 PM

Waves and Monero are faster than other altcoins. Their developments make members sure in their bright future and being right in choose just there altcoins.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:41:10 PM

Ripple is the leader in performance among the top 10 largest cryptocurrencies. He is still far from Visa, but such a beginning looks quite promising, given the close cooperation of the project with financial institutions. In November, together with American Express and Banco Santander, the first cross-border payments were made. Now American Express customers can make instant transfers to accounts in the British division of Banco Santander using the Ripple blockchain.

There's no doubt in that, mate. Ripple is one of the most fastest cryptocurrencies to date, probably because of its consensus mechanism, and centralized nature. It's a real-time settlement system, which doesn't require miners or stakers, being extremely efficient in terms of speed and energy consumption. However, it can easily become manipulated by central authorities since it's controlled by a single entity. That's the downside of it, which is why I believe that decentralized cryptocurrencies (despite being much slower than centralized counterparts) will prevail in the end.

Things aside, there's another cryptocurrency which will emerge soon aiming to transform the payments industry. It's called COTI and it claims to process transactions instantly and without fees. Being based on a DAG model, it's practically similar to IOTA, and NANO. As such, I believe that the future lies in such coins, due to their unparalleled speed and high scalability. Therefore, among the fastest cryptocurrencies, there is Ripple, Stellar, Ark, Bitshares, IOTA, NANO and COTI. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
lilysbee

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:18:56 PM

well i have not compared all crptocurrencies but from the ones i have used i will say WAVE is very fast with low transaction fees. Doge coin.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:27:14 PM

well i have not compared all crptocurrencies but from the ones i have used i will say WAVE is very fast with low transaction fees. Doge coin.
For me the most fastest coin to regulates its prices is bitcoin in where we can expect higher rate that get good profits and benefits due to the demand with individuals who are believing.
kidflash

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:36:33 PM

Usually, I use xlm (stellar) because it deals faster, cheaper transaction costs and I like stellar technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: